You're Mine (ff): ✓ COMPLETED

By Cyrel_Pongsakorn56

What if Vegas was obsessed with Pete, and crossing the line doesn't matter for him? Kidnapping his brother wa... More

Notes🥀
PROLOGUE🥀
CHAPTER 1: Meetings
Chapter 2: His first side
Chapter 3: Helpless
Chapter 4: "Just for My eyes, darling"
Chapter 5; Continuation
Special Chapter 5.5
Chapter 6: Cornered mouse
Chapter 7: Bad Pet
Chapter 8: Vegas' property
Chapter 9: Live
Chapter 10: Drunk words are sober thoughts, they say
Chapter 11 : Vegas' weird actions
Chapter 12; The Promise
Chapter 13; Deceiving acts
Chapter 14; Sudden change of heart?
Chapter 15 ; Controlling Patience is the key
Chapter 16; Confusing feelings
Chapter 17; Shocking Presence
Chapter 18; Escaped
Chapter 19; Good feelings
Chapter 21; Until Tomorrow comes
Chapter 22; Meetings for the week
Chapter 23; Death of beloved
Chapter 24; Capture the Angel
Chapter 25; Drowning in obsession
Chapter 26; Buried memories of past
Chapter 27; Truth about past?
Chapter 28; Vegas appearance?!
🌸 {Q&A/ NOT AN UPDATE }🌸
29; Changes on life
Chapter 30; Confession
🥀EPILOGUE 🥀

Chapter 20; The good old days

1.5K 78 12
By Cyrel_Pongsakorn56

Chapter 20

A sound of an bothersome alarm clock echoed through the room as Pete annoyingly whined, everytime he heard the clock ring multiple times. His sleepy eyes can't open themselves because of the intense sleepiness that is swallowing his whole existence.

Soon, little knocks disturbed his sleeping routine as he Immediately woke up from the sudden noise outside. His eyes Immediately opened on their own, terrified and nervous were being defined across his face. The knocks on the door kept making a noise and little by little, it was getting louder every time he tried to force himself to sleep. It can't be Vegas!

Afraid, He brought himself standing up from the floor, as he could feel the cold cement touching the base of the skin on the lower region from his trembling foot. It's not that clearly sunny but droplets of sweat kept forming on the side of his foreheads as he kept coming closer through the wooden door.

" W–who is it?..." He asked from the other side but as expected, the person didn't reply to his easy question. Pete was getting uneasy about opening the door so he eventually peaked from the window hole, trying to know the person who disturbed his comfortable sleep.

There, he sees a familiar person standing outside his lawn, waiting patiently for his mere presence. Shortly, he opened the door with a smile on his face, as the man in front of him also returned the favor.

" Hey Pete!What happened?" Arm suddenly asked out of nowhere, making Pete thoughts addled.

" About what?"

" About you opening the door? I mean–"

" Oh! No, no, no! it's nothing, I was actually sleeping when I heard the knock from outside that's why I didn't eventually notice that you're knocking for almost a minute" Pete excuses himself, as he keeps rubbing his palm from time to time. He also kept scrunching his nose even though he didn't have any allergies to do those.

" You alright, Pete?" He touched the latter's chin gently but Pete momentarily distanced himself, like a frightened kitten who's been abused by its cruel owner. Arm suddenly becomes aware of Pete 's sensitivity. Pete looked at him as if he was hesitant to have any physical contacts on others. But Arm immediately understood as to why Pete was being cautious about himself.

Vegas. The bastard that hurt Pete multiple times in many several ways. Yet he didn't even stop after his brother escaped. That man needs massive therapy.

" It's fine, Pete" He assured, bringing his arms from the air, calming the panicking latter. " I'm not Vegas, Pete. It's alright I assure you" Pete looked at him with his terrified eyes, gulping loudly from the intense trauma.

" I–I'm sorry…" Pete embarrassedly apologized while bringing his palm across his pale face. " It's fine, I understand" Arm shortly dropped his belongings from the floor as he offered his body from Pete's figure. Pete confusedly looked at him, unaware on what he would do.

Arm widely opened his arms, waiting for Pete to respond from his actions. Thankfully, Pete is not dumb enough to at least not decipher those schemes as he Immediately perceived the message that this person wants to send.

Hugs

Slowly, Pete wrapped his arms from the person in front of him, returning the favor that Arm gives. The comfy warmth against their bodies was indeed relaxing even though both of them were in their vulnerable state yet they're also trying to cope up by living in this unjustified universe. Pete felt empty even though Arm tried his best to calm him down. He truly appreciated those sincere acts but his body and soul was craving for another person's presence. Unfortunately, Arm is not the person who can satisfy those cravings. It sucks

" I'm scared" Pete bravely confessed. Falling in love with Vegas he added not typically verbally.

" I know Pete. I can't truly Imagine the pain and trauma that Vegas did to you and even thinking about those made me want to blame myself. It hurts me seeing you suffering like this when I know that you didn't deserve to be treated harshly just like he did"

Really?

Somehow, Pete wasn't convinced by those. He himself was also getting extremely perplexed on why People kept blaming Vegas but his inner self can't. He merely thinks that Vegas succeeded in manipulating him. But Vegas didn't force him!

Now, Pete can't even consider whether what he's thinking is even right or wrong.

He wasn't also surely aware if he's still in his sane state.

=•••=

" What brings you here?"

" Do I need to have a reason to be here?"

" Well…aren't we people does?"

Both of them were sitting across from each other, with a circle shaped table in the middle of their conversation. They were both sitting in the dining area, talking casually like just how they used to be.

" I–uhm…I wanted to have breakfast with you, Perhaps?"

" You travel from Bangkok to province just to have a meal with me?! That's such a childish excuse " He stated unbelievably, shaking his head from the other side.

" It is but that's the truth, Pete"

Pete looked at Arm's eyes if the person in front of him was truly admitting the truth and all that Pete could sense was its pure intention and not some mischievous schemes that Arm wants to pretend.

" Do you still have some genuine feelings for me, Arm? I mean It's not that I like to assume but my instincts says you do"

Minutes of silence were heard across the room and Pete was still waiting for at least an answer for his question from Arm. The man looked at his eyes as if he was still hesitant to tell the truth even though his actions and intentions were obvious from the start.

" It's fine—you don't need to answer, Forget it" He cleared his throat, proceeding to eat the food from his plate.

" I do" Arm blurted his words out of nowhere, making Pete stop his actions.

He looked at Arm's figure, seeing its nervous state and blushing cheeks in front of his sight. He's not that scary aren't he? Pete chuckled at that confession, unknowingly showing his smile from Arm.

" Hey, hey! It's not like you commit something Illegal by confessing" Pete smiled for a moment then suddenly those smiles were slowly fading. " But are you sure with your feelings? You experience some conflicts regarding me yet you're still staying like a leech from my body and soul"

" It's not like I despise you for doing so but Arm, aren't you tired of  chasing me even though there's no assurance that I'll choose you?"

" I don't Pete. You didn't ask me to like you and it's my fault if I kept chasing you repeatedly. I won't ask you for more if you just let me be" 

Pete was hesitant to answer those genuine words because even he himself was afraid that those happy times won't come.

" But what if I still won't choose you? Aren't you afraid of heartbreaks?"

" W--what if...I'll choose Vegas?" He added, testing the person in front of him.

Arm chuckled by those answers as if he didn't technically expect those from Pete. " Vegas? I thought you hate him? Does he have some aura that I myself can't pull? Tell me Pete, why would you choose that bastard from all over people"

It wasn't a question but more like jealousy. Pete wasn't also certained why he mentioned Vegas' name but hearing Arm's confession made him wonder as to why Vegas is better than his ex. He wasn't clearly aware that these past few days all he could think was Vegas state.

" It's just a hypothetical question, Arm. It's not like I eventually choose him"

Lies. Arm thought.

" I think I should get going by now, Pete. I've got some urgent matters that I need to attend with" Arm said, highlighting the word'' should. " See you next time" He smiled, leaving Pete behind.

" Arm!" Pete hurriedly shouted, expecting the person to stop by walking. Miraculously he did.

" Yeah?" Arm forces himself to turn around, trying his best not to drop a single tear.

" I'm sorry" Was all Pete could say, bowing his head like a guilty child confessing from its wrong doings.

" It's fine, Pete. Finish your meal"

=•••=

ARM

I stepped outside Pete's apartment, not certainly sure if my feelings were still valid or I'm just foolishly acting by my own schemes. It hurts like hell, Like I was indeed playing with my own destiny like a puzzle that can't be solved. My heart was aching badly but not because of my own health. It's the words and assurance that Pete stated when he apologized to me and was clearly saying the message he won't choose me again. I wanted to cry so badly but tears wouldn't eventually form from my eyes as if I was technically immune from the pain since I already expected that this would happen. I fell in love with him for the second time but his feelings weren't the same just like the old times.

What do Vegas have that I myself don't? Looks? appearance? Personality? I'm fucking better than that asshole, then why?! Why would Pete compare me to that jerk? I'm just a mere human who just wanted to love a person that I like. It's not that selfish if you put it through, but why does destiny have to be so cruel? Pete and I were madly in love with each other. But that was before.

What did Vegas do to his innocent soul?
I wanted to ask him more as to what Vegas did to him while he was his captive but I'm afraid I'll trigger his past trauma. I don't want to hurt him  either. He suffered enough by enduring those painful truths so I myself doesn't wanted  to remind him those.

I went inside my car, like a depressed man who just got rejected by the person that he likes. That's true though

I fastened my seatbelt behind me, narrowing my gaze from the mirror. There, I could see a suspicious man standing from the corner of the store, wearing a black cap and facemask. It's body was also covered in black clothes, preventing his identity to be known.

I was getting uneasy from time to time if Pete was safe inside his house but soon, the man that was standing from the store earlier, vanished like a bubble from my sight. Is that a delusion?

" It can't be " I muttered unbelievably, when a dial of the ringtone disturbed my addled thoughts. It was Pete's
father.

I pressed the green button to answer the call when  a serious tone welcomed my confused thoughts.

" I was wondering if Pete is with you?" Mr. Theerapanyakul asked out of nowhere. " I'm still here outside his house sir, what's the problem?" 

Silence echoed through the device before Mr. Theerapanyakul confessed some shocking news. " Vegas was making a move. This morning, he sends me a picture of Pete where my son was sleeping peacefully"

FUCKING HELL!  I'M NOT BEING DELUSIONAL

" I'm sorry sir but please excuse me" I didn't wait further for his reply as I Immediately opened my car door, getting panicky.

Pete's door was opened but I myself remember that I locked his door while stepping outside. Shit, shit, shit.

I heard some noise inside, like a broken plate that's been thrown from the floor. I was trembling when I touched the doorknob but eventually pushed it aside.

" Pete"

=•••=

A/N; Hello to my dear readers! I truly apologize for not being active these past few days(⁠ ⁠;⁠∀⁠;⁠) I've been busy studying  for almost a week that I almost forgot that this story exist ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ But still, rest assured cause we have a two weeks break since Christmas is coming and I 'll spend those two weeks to finish this ff;)

Stay tuned for the next chapter! Thank you for reading!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.5K 2.4K 20
A fanfiction of PhayuRain X VegasPete. This story is similar with the series of 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐢𝐫 and 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞. I hope you wi...
206K 8.9K 30
"I loved her not for the way she danced with my angels, but for the way the sound of her name could silence my demons." - Christopher Poindexter What...
252K 8.6K 28
Pete is Vegas' safe place. Vegas feels sane around him, Vegas is calmer with him, Vegas is less of a bastard when Pete came to his life. When Pete ch...
46.3K 2.4K 21
This is a story abt two fictional characters in kinnporche the series. Vegas pete is my fav couple so I wanted to write a fan fiction abt them.The st...