I Care // JB

By BiebsysGanja

***I CARE HAS EDITED! PARTS MAY BE ADDED OR CHANGED*** One year passes and as promised, Justin wraps up his t... More

1. Essential First Birthday Bash.
2. Flashbacks and Bella Corelli
3. The Talk and Bad Vibes
5. Expert Timing
6. A PussyWillow?!
7. UBUD BALI PART 1
8. Bad Blood (UBUD BALI PART 2)
9. Can't Stop Dancing
10. Negatives
11. Yours Truly...
12. The Reception
13. Rewind Back To Paris
14. Little Heart Beat
15. Concerts
16. California Cruisin'
17. Dream House.
18. Gender Revealed
19. Well Earned Naps
20. Donuts?
21. Broken Bones and Broken Hearts
22. Bad Decisions
23. Formation
24. Hurting
25. My Love
26. Pyramids
27. Thunder and Lightning
28. Wild
29. Hearts
30. Infinities
Epilogue
NEW BOOK: THERE FOR YOU
JYANNA ONE SHOT: DREAMS FOR MY CHILDREN

4. Fine For Now

6.4K 239 66
By BiebsysGanja

"Missed me bitch?"

Stephanie had a smirk on her face and I stood there frozen. "Hi" I cleared my throat as Stephanie smirked. "how do you feel knowing you stole Justin from me? Is he unfaithful to you too?" she placed her hands on her hips. "how do you feel knowing your husband is a woman beater" I sneered as she snorted. "woman beater" she waved her hand dismissively.

"who did he beat?" she spoke in an intimidating tone. "me, he beat me countless times and I ended up in hospital" I spat, her eyes widening slightly. "I'm taking it that you still don't believe it, how sad" I shook my head as she stood there awkwardly, placing her hand on her bump. "I actually feel sorry for you" I shook my head as she bit her lips, her demeanour changing as if she did know...like she was pretending for the sake of her husband. "I apologise for the way he acted, I can't tell you why he ever did that to you, but he has changed Lyanna" she played around with her wedding ring.

"but I do hope you're happy with Justin." she gestured to my ring as I smiled, this warmth all running through my body. God, I did love Justin so much.

"Excuse us" Mikey stepped in guiding me away as I looked back seeing Carson appear out of nowhere as Stephanie hugged him and they happily spoke. "are you alright?" Mikey asked as I nodded grabbing a bottle of water. "she didn't know what she was going on about" he mumbled then shaking his head as I smiled. "thankyou Mikey it means a lot to me, what you do for our family" I grabbed my bag.

"Justin called" Mikey passed me my phone as I thanked him and immediately called back.

"Baby?" His voice sounded concerned as I smiled. "Hey, what's up?" I grabbed my bathrobe and tied it up and sat on the little lounge area they had.

"Where are you? Your car isn't here" he puffed as I giggled. "I'm at the studio with Mario Testino" I admired my engagement ring.

"Right, okay, i'll see you later then" Justin said in a quiet voice before hanging up. Well that was....short? Awkward? Not like Justin's normal self. Well we were arguing.

"I need to get home, Justin arrived at home and I need to sort things out" I told Hannah as she nodded. "Oh, I can go ask Mario if he has enough variations" as Kayla told her not to worry speaking up.

"Well, I think you finished anyways, Kayla my manager smiled. "Lets go" I grabbed my jeans and shirt, quickly getting changed. "Mason should be with Justin, I left Mason home with Pattie" I tied up my hair into a bun grabbing my heels and bag.

"Okay, we can go I just have too much on my mind" I huffed as Mikey nodded.

//Justin Bieber\\

"alright" I placed Mason on his little stool as I fixed his pull up diapers, then grabbing new clothes, a shirt that had a dinosaur on it and some nice blue trackies for the house.

"Successful poo" I chuckled as Mason held his hands out ready to wash them as I turned on the tap making sure the water was warm. "Dada" he turned to me and I knew I had to sing his favourite 'washing my hands' song.

"I have two hands, the left and the right, hold them up high so clean and bright. Clap them softly, one, two, three. Clean little hands are good to see" I sang as finished washing the soap off his hands.

"Yeah, we did it Mase" I grabbed a towel, wiping his hands before placing him back on the floor, he began to crawl then stood up holding his hand out for me.

"So what now?" I held his hand as we walked into his playroom. I had bought him this little car that you could charge and ride in it.

"Look Mase" I pointed it out to him as he walked towards it, circling it. A pout on his face as he searched around him. "What's wrong Mase?" I frowned as he squeezed his hands open and close.

He babbled away trying to express himself as he sat down on the floor tears everywhere.

"Mase calm down" I picked him up as he continued to scream his poor lungs out. "Lapin! Lapin!" He screamed as i figured it out. "Your bunny rabbit" I mumbled as he had broken speech in French.

"Okay" I lifted up some toys and a blanket before clearing the room retracing my steps.

"Jay?" A voice called from the front door as I quickly made my way downstairs.

"Oh Mason" Lyanna frowned coming forward and taking him from me. "He can't find his bunny rabbit" I tucked my hands in my pocket.

"Oh easy" Lyanna made her way upstairs and to his bedroom, his rabbit in his cot. "Here" she handed it to him.

"Go play Mase" Lyanna placed him down on the floor as he squealed running out of the room.

"Hey" I bit my lip as Lyanna pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry" she placed her head on my chest as a I wrapped my arms around her. "Why are you sorry? I was the douche bag at the hospital, don't feel bad. You made the right decision that night" Lyanna looked up with regret written all over her face.

"I left and I shouldn't have" Lyanna frowned as I took a step back, as I shook my head. "It could have been worse, I was in a horrible mood, I said things about Mason. If anyone's sorry it's me" I chuckled as she nodded. "But I still feel bad" Lyanna poked my cheek as I laughed.

"Stop making yourself guilty, stop it" I cupped her cheeks as she slowly nodded.

"It does look good on you" I held her hand seeing her engagement ring sparkle. "It does, you have good taste" Lyanna blushed lightly as I placed one hand behind her waist and pulled her towards me as our lips meshed together. I could feel her heart beat fluttering as I felt Lyanna's hands run through my hair then tugging on my roots as I pulled away.

"Dada" Mason frowned as we pulled away I held my arms out as he pulled me along. "Where are we going" I mumbled as Mason had one hand pointing towards the electronic toy car I got him.

"Up" he pointed as I lifted him in. "Look" I pressed on the pedal as he moved forward slightly. "You bought him that?" Lyanna raised an eyebrow as I nodded. "Yeah, I felt bad."

"You're crazy but i'm sure that just made you Masons favourite" Lyanna placed her hands on her hips as I did a little dance as she began to walk out of the room.

"Don't do the goddamn dance" she hissed as I stopped looking at Mason his little smile flashing his four little baby teeth.

---

"Mason no!" Lyanna groaned as she picked up the spaghetti off the floor that he kept throwing.

Apparently ever since I came home Mason has only been acting out like this. The food throwing, saying no and just everything associated with being cheeky.

"Dada" He squealed as I laughed, twirling his fork in his pasta, lifting it up as he laughed at me. "Justin!" Lyanna frowned as I gave Mason a look as he quickly stopped laughing.

"Best play it safe, huh Mase" I wiped the sauce off his chin with his bib. "Dada" Mason opened his mouth as I fed him. "Yes?" I took him out of his high chair and sitting him on the table and feeding him. "Num num" he mumbled chewing as Lyanna chucked away all the wipes she had used.

"Mason, you're making a mess" Lyanna fixed Mason's hair. "We just have to take a bath and then we can sleep" I smiled as Mason yawned. "That's your cue" I held Mason up as Lyanna picked him up as Mason had a little cheeky smile on his face.

"Mason you're being so crazy today" Lyanna smiled as she walked upstairs, glancing over at me for the briefest moment before continuing to walk up the stairs.

---

"This is the fourth time" I groaned as Lyanna hit me with her pillow. "Just grab him" Lyanna rolled over. "Hey i'm tired as hell" I mumbled as I had my arm around her waist.

"Dada!" Masons wails from the baby monitor as I sighed. "Damnit Mase you couldn't scream Mama" I placed a kiss on Lyanna's cheek as I felt her smile. "You little dick" I mumbled as Lyanna laughed. "Were you talking about you?" Lyanna snorted.

I decided to ignore her as I walked into Mason's room. "Hey bud" I rubbed my eyes as he held onto the railing of his cot as he continued to cry, I pushed the railing down picking him up as he sniffled, a big fat roll of a tear rolling down his face.

"Come on" I grabbed his blanket and bunny and walking back into our room. "Why are you crying huh?" I rubbed his back as I laid him down on our bed as I grabbed his pacifier from the counter and clipping it to his onesie as he began to suck on it.

"I hear a cutie in my bed" Lyanna mumbled as Mason sat up, crawling onto Lyanna and laying on her chest getting comfortable.

"You're so lucky Mase" I chuckled as Lyanna traced patterns on his back. "we should have another one, just so it feels more snug in this bed" as Lyanna stayed silent. "another what?" she giggled as Mason looked at me, his huge brown eyes with this smile on his face.

Now that just made me want to talk to Lyanna about having another baby just like Mason. I had missed out on it all and I just wanted to do it all over again...

//Lyanna Moore\\

"I think, Justin was trying to hint he wants another baby but I just ignored it" I told Surina as she took the popcorn out of the microwaveable bag and putting it into a bowl.

"Uhm why? The world needs another cute baby of yours." Surina smiled as I hummed.

"I don't know, it's a bit much and I know that Mason just turned one, he'll only get jealous." I grabbed the remote to netflix. "Imagine if I had a baby now, Justin would be out with Mason but what type of girl time would I get?" I grabbed a blanket draping it over us. "Unless you have a girl" Surina clicked her fingers as I nodded.

"The chances of a girl is fifty-fifty" I pressed on Law and Order. "Yeah well that's why you have a lot of kids" Surina giggled as I widened my eyes.

"I just feel like it's because he missed out Masons' cute phase and now he's one and Justin didn't get to teach Mason how to talk or walk" I grabbed my phone.

"Well talk to him about it" Surina giggled as I pressed on ons channel. "I mean I don't know...i'm not ready to talk about it, i'm not ready to have a baby" I fiddled with my fingers.

"And Mason?" She giggled as I frowned. "Was an accident, even then if it's planned i'll never be ready" I took a handful of popcorn.

"Well I mean, you have to talk about it, you can't hold it all inside and think Justin's going to know what's going on in that crazy ass brain of yours girl." Surina grabbed the remote of me scanning through the movies and shows on netflix. "oh and we have a party tonight, Justin has an apperance at some hotel thing" I mumbled as I sat up. "shit" I gasped as Surina gave me this weird look.

"what's the date?" I folded the blanket. "twenty second?" Surina raised an eyebrow. "I'm getting a tattoo for Christmas" I grabbed my phone fixing my hair. "I have a house visit, I wanted to get Justin a gift so I decided to get his initials tattooed here" I moved my hair on the back of my neck.

"oh I see" she bit her lip as I giggled. "you have so many secret tattoo's I actually love it" Surina pointed behind me ear with the tattoo of "MDB" in a love heart. "you don't regret any of them?" she raised an eyebrow as I shook my head. "Justin actually got me into tattoo's and he always told me tattoo's are a form of self expression so I got a few" I smiled as Surina shook her head.

"relationship goals"

---

"Lyanna! over here!" the paparazzi yelled out as I entered the huge club at Omnia as Hugo guided us to the booths. "you left Mason with Hannah? Surina yelled over the music as I nodded. "yeah, he's watching television" I yelled back getting offered a shot as I took it.

"hey I want to introduce you to my friend!" Surina pulled me along as I nodded, holding her hand as we weaved through the crowd. "Tati!" she screamed as she turned around. "hey!" she screamed back running over to us. "Hi! I'm Tatiana, nickname is Tati, nice to meet you" she pulled me into a tight hug. "Hi, I'm Lyanna" i smiled tucking a hair behind my ear.

"Lyanna!" Justin grabbed me by the arm making me stumble over. "yes?" I trailed off as he took my hand in his. "these are my friends." he introduced me to the whole group. "you know Matthew" he smiled as I waved. "Hailey" he pointed as she looked incredibly unimpressed.

DO NOT TELL ME THIS WAS ONE OF HIS FUCKING SIDE HOES FROM YEARS AGO.

"oh nice to meet you" I smiled as Hailey rolled her eyes walking off as Justin looked over at me as I nodded. "cool" I pursed my lips, leaning over to Justin. "was she one of your side hoes? be honest" I hissed as he nodded. "that's why" I felt my eyes roll mentally and vomit all at the same time.

"oh and Ariana" Justin took my hand as she smiled waving. "it's nice to finally meet you, Justin talks about you non stop" she giggled as I smiled. "really now?" I looked over at Justin as he shrugged.

"how nice" I poked Justin's cheek. "oh wow!" Ariana took my hand looking at my ring. "wow Justin that's huge!" she smiled as I looked over at Justin. "very classy" she gushed.

"excuse ladies, Ignition by R.Kelly is playing and I'm going to steal her" Surina pulled at my hand as we made our way to the dance floor. "can I get a toot toot!" Surina sang out as I laughed. Feeling arms wrap around my waist. "what's this?" Justin voice making me shiver as I felt his hands brush my hair off my neck showing the clear bandage taped over Justin's initials. "that's the hottest thing I've seen" he rasped as we both swayed, I could see Hailey sitting in a booth as she watched me intently.

WHAT THE HELL DID SHE WANT.

"Lyanna you're scowling" Justin chuckled as I took my mind off her as Surina glanced over seeing Hailey as I turned around, Justin placed his hands on the curve on my back just above my bum. "Oh my God is this Chingy playing?'

I laughed as that old song 'Right Thurr' playing as I placed my hands on Justin's shoulders as I swayed my hips to the beat as Justin chuckled. "i like how you do it right thur" Justin sang. I could see her looking, staring right at me, trying to burn me as I decided just to hurt her even more.

I leaned in close to Justin, our lips brushing against each others as I glanced over at her for a moment before our lips connected, I moaned against Justin's lips as his grip on my waist tightened, holding me close. Our lips moving slowly against each others. I could feel the music thumping around us.

"Lyanna!" a voice screamed out as I felt some one pull me away from Justin. "you think he loves you?!" Hailey screamed as I met face to face with her. "Hailey" Justin tried to pull her off me.

"YOU THINK SHE LOVES YOU TOO?!" she screamed at Justin as his eyes widened. "she's using you!" she screamed as Surina pulled Hailey off me. "you're a slut!" she screamed as Justin's jaw clenched. "don't talk about her that way" he scowled as Justin took my hand.

"Come on" Justin blocked her, as I wanted to fight her. "no" Justin held my arm as I had almost attempted to hit her. "Justin, she's talking shit now let me hurt her ass" I pushed him but he didn't budge. "Justin!" I shoved him again as he shook his head.

"it's not worth it" he pushed me back as we moved away from her view. "enough" Justin held my hands as I tried to fight him. "lets just leave" Justin took my hand as Surina and Tatiana followed us.

We walked out silently, fans crowding around almost immediately as body guards pushing them away. One little voice standing out. "Please! Justin! we've been waiting here all day!" she screamed as Justin let go of my hand, he looked frustrated as the girls squealed.

"i'm not taking photos" Justin said in a monotone voice as one girl cried louder. "but why?!" she screamed as Justin sighed. taking her by the arm, sitting her down. "okay listen" Justin handed her a tissue and a bottle of water.

"I understand you've been waiting her for the whole day and it's tiring but I need you to listen to me. I have had the shittiest night. I don't need you guys making me feel worse. I owe all of you for my career but now is not a good time. Dry your tears, crying gets you nowhere. if you're lucky I'll be around here all tomorrow and you can ask for a photo then okay?" he finished as she nodded before coming back.

"don't you think you were a little harsh babe?" I held his hand as he shrugged. "yeah, well if they ever yelled at you like that you'd think the same" he spat as I kept quiet, walking with Surina as she gave a sympathetic look.

"I need to calm down" Justin's hands balled up as I nudged him as he fell silent. "stop it" I spat quietly as we entered the elevator. "Hailey's a dumb bitch we can all agree" Surina and Tatiana laughed as I couldn't help crack out a smile.

"can we not talk about it" Justin spat as we fell silent, the elevator ride being awfully quiet. "I need to talk to you" Justin mumbled, once the doors parted Surina and her friend parted ways with Justin and I as we entered our hotel suite.

"what exactly did you do to make her hate you?" Justin raised his voice as I nodded, raising an eyebrow as he stopped, sighing. "why was she angry?" he said in his normal voice as I nodded.

"I don't know, ask the bitch" I flicked my hair over my shoulder. "well why was she?" Justin tucked his hands into his pockets as I shrugged. "I don't know okay?" I walked into the lounge room seeing Mason sitting on the couch watching planes fire and rescue, drinking his night time bottle as he laid against the pillows.

"I don't know why she called me a slut, but I'm going to cuddle with Mason" I told Justin as he nodded quietly as I sat down next to Mason running my hands through his hair watching his movie with him.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

HAAAAAYYYY

so here's the chapter, it was lightly edited so whatevaahhh, anyways Jyanna is back together and all cute again...well sort of..

anyways,

AN UPDATE SHOULD BE MORE FREQUENT SINCE IM ON MY WEEK BREAK FROM UNIVERSITY.

xoxoPammyxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 122 35
I want that girl. I know its not good for me but I do. I know that if i keep her around to long, than things are gonna come up.... Bad things that I...
435K 12.6K 122
unknown:hey baby girl. last night was amazing. Sophia: you have the wrong number, so bye. unknown: wait this isn't amber? Sophia: this is sophia. now...
61K 2.9K 31
The love of his life was taken away from him, just under his eye and he was left there standing, in front of the hospital, alone and defeated. They d...
723 58 40
Sequel to Forgotten "I try to convince myself I no longer care about you but, I always find myself thinking about you. But like why do you care" I sa...