FAMILY BEFORE ANYTHING - the...

By Sathvikaa03

The Abhimanyu Birla, who took up the responsibility of being a father for his three siblings when their fathe... More

CHARACTER SKETCH
CHARACTER SKETCH-2
CHARACTER SKETCH - 3
CHAPTER-01 SOMETHING GOOD IS GOING TO HAPPEN
CHAPTER-02 BEAUTY WITH BRAINS
CHAPTER -03 Family Dynamics
CHAPTER - 04 Abhimanyu's Concern (Part - 1)
CHAPTER- 04 Abhimanyu's Concern (Part - 2)
CHAPTER-05 AKSHARA WITH BIRLA SIBLINGS!
CHAPTER-06 AARAV'S MOTIVATION
CHAPTER - 07 MONTH LATER!
CHAPTER - 08 LOVE?
CHAPTER - 10 HEARTLESS BROTHER OR A RESPONSIBLE FATHER?!
CHAPTER-11 ARAV IN KITCHEN!
CHAPTER - 12 AKSHARA SINGHANIA!!??
CHAPTER-13 I TRUST YOU MORE THAN MYSELF!!
CHAPTER-14 DRUGS??!!!
CHAPTER - 15 FATHER??!!!
CHAPTER - 16 ACCIDENT??!!
CHAPTER-17 CHANGING DYNAMICS!!
CHAPTER - 18 SISTER!
CHAPTER - 19 STALKER?!!
CHAPTER - 19 STALKER (PART - 2)
CHAPTER - 20 THE ABHIMANYU BIRLA
CHAPTER - 20 THE ABHIMANYU BIRLA (PART -2)
CHAPTER - 21 MUCH NEEDED TALK!!
CHAPTER - 22 INTELLIGENCE REPORT!
CHAPTER - 23 ARYAN SINGHANIA!
CHAPTER - 23 ARYAN SINGHANIA (PART - 2)
CHAPTER - 24 FAMILY!!
CHAPTER - 25 UDAIPUR!!
CHAPTER - 26 STAGE IS SET!
CHAPTER - 27 PRINCESS OF UDAIPUR
CHAPTER - 28 BASKET BALL!!
CHAPTER - 29 DATE?????
CHAPTER - 30 DATE IT IS!!
CHAPTER - 31 AKSHARA'S PAST!!!
CHAPTER - 32 LIONESS DOESN'T STAY QUIET WHEN IT COMES TO HER CUB!!!
Author's note
BOOK - 2

CHAPTER-09 RACE!

3.3K 220 14
By Sathvikaa03

Anya and Abhimanyu sat on a bench enjoying the waves. They used to come when they were young with their mother. Beach connects them with their mother. Anya and Aarav briefly remember their mother but Abhimanyu and Ajay had their fair share of time with Manjari Birla.

Anya was the first one to break the silence – Aapko Akshara pasand hai na bhaiyya?

Abhimanyu looked at Anya with shock clearly written all over his face. Did he make it too obvious that he liked Akshara!?

Anya – Aise kya dekh rahe hai aap? Aapki Aankho mein sab kuch clearly dikh raha hai. Shaadi kar lijiye bhaiyya Akshara se. You both are made for each other. The way you look at her. Your concern for her. The way you gave her your complete trust. Don't you think you are in love with her?

Abhimanyu had a confusion till now. But Anya's words are clearing his confusion giving him a clear vision. So this was LOVE!

Anya – I don't know much about Mumma bhaiyya. But I heard many stories from you and bhaiyyu. As much as I know about mumma, I can clearly see her in Akshara.

Abhimanyu didn't know what to say. Even he felt the same but hearing this from Anya was completely different.

Anya – I know you love her bhaiyya. If you are thinking that me and Aru might not accept her, then you are completely wrong. Aru loves Akshara a lot bhaiyya. He needs someone like Akshara in his life. I maybe his sister but Akshara will become his mother for sure bhaiyya. You spent all your life taking care of us, loving us. It is time bhaiyya. You need someone who can take care of you as well. Not that we don't take care of you, but the love Akshara gives you is different which we cannot offer. Jo kami mumma ke jane ke baad rehgayi, kya pata vo akshara ke aane ke baad puri hojaye?

Abhimanyu is looking at his sister whom he raised with his own hands. His baby has become so big today. He took her in his embrace – tu itni badi kab hogayi anu. Mujhe pata hi nahi chala. I do love Akshara Anu. But don't you think it is too fast to tell Akshara about this. I mean it just has been a month we know her. I completely trust her but I don't know anything about her family Anu. First let me know about her completely, I cant let anyone come into our family just like that beta.

Anya – you already accepted as her family bhaiyya. She is our familynow. We just have to make it official that is it. Regarding her family, I am sure they will be as pure as she is. Our trust cannot be misplaced bhaiyya. First tell your feelings to her. She will open up about her family to you. Please bhaiyya..

Abhimanyu – from when have you started match making?

Anya – I am serious bhaiyya. I am asking you to make Akshara our family member officially.

Abhimanyu – Anything else my princess!

 Anya – bhaiyyaa...

Abhimanyu – I need time Anu. But I promise, if Akshara also loves me then she is your Bhabhi. Lekin usse pehle mijhe Aju aur Aru se baat karni padegi.

Anya smiled widely – okk.

Abhimanyu – Ab bahut hogayi meri baate. Kuch aur baat karte hai!

Both Anya and Abhimanyu talked about many things. Anya felt very good spending time with her bhaiyya.

Ajay and Akshara are also enjoying a lot eating ice cream.

Aarav, Akash and Sri went to pub. They were having non alcoholic drinks. Both Arjun and Abhimanyu are strictly against Alcohol. They were talking and laughing when Rudra along with his gang came there.

Rudra – look who are here? Oberoi and Birla. Agar juice hi pina tha tho ghar me dudh peelete. Pub aane ki kya zaroorat.

Rudra was high on alcohol.

Aakash – Not again Rudr! Lagta hai abhi thera naak teek hua hai! Kyu pirse phodwana chahta hai?

Aarav and Sri laughed.

Rudra – Just shut up

Aarav – you shut up and mind your own business rudra.

Rudra – I have a challenge! There is a car race going on. Any one of you win against me. I will never ever show my face.

Sri – Hell NO!

Rudra – kyu? Dar gayi ki teri friend aur boyfriend haar jayenge? Agar itna dar hai tho boldo ki "Humse nahi hoga" I will leave

Sri – Aru, Aki you are not going to participate!

Rudra – leave it. Oberois aur Birlas ki itni aukaad nahi hai ki mujhse car race jeete!

That's it. Rudr hit on the wrong nerve.

Aakash and Aarav at the same time – we are in.

Sri – pagal hogaye ho kya dono! You both don't even have license. Stop this stupidity right now both of you. Agar Arjun bhaiyya aur Abhi bhaiyya ko pata chala na tum dono ki khair nahi hai!

Aakash – tu ne dekha nahi vo kaisi baate kar raha hai!

Sri – to hell with him Aakash...

Akash – Not today, Sri.

Both Akash and Aarav left without listening to her. She absolutely had no doubt about their driving skills. They learnt from the best. But both Arjun and Abhimanyu hates these type of races! If they get to know about this, she would not see both of them for the next 2 months. She just prayed to God that they did not know. She left to her house.

Rudr explained race rules. Cars were already there. Aakash and Aarav both took each car. Seeing Aakash and Aarav, all the others dropped out. So now only Aakash, Aarav and Rudr are in race.

Abhimanyu and Anya both went to the restaurant where Ajay and Akshara were there. They had their dinner since it was already dinner time. All four were returning, when Abhimanyu got a call from Khanna.

Aarav completely forgot that he will always be followed by his security team. Khanna saw a group of boys hooting. He went there and saw Aarav, Aakash in each car. It was a race. Before he could stop them, race had started. He immediately called Abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu got tensed when Khanna called him – Aaru teek hai na Khanna

What Khanna said made Abhimanyu's BP rise high to the sky –Stop him right now. I am on my way.

Abhimanyu – Take Akshara, Anu and leave Ajay.

Ajay – kya hua bhaiyya?

Abhimanyu – just leave Ajay. I will tell you after coming home.

Abhimanyu left without giving any of them chance to ask him again. He called Arjun.

Arjun lifted the call on first ring – aaj bade dino baad aaya tujhe meri?

Abhimanyu – Aakash and Aarav are racing. I will send you location. Come fast. Abhimanyu cut the call and sent him the location which Khanna had sent him.

Khanna was trying very hard to stop them but he was stuck at a traffic signal.

Abhimanyu and Arjun tried calling Aarav and Aakash but they were not lifting the phones. Phones were on silent mode.

Aarav was going to over take Rudr's car when Abhimanyu's care beside him. He saw his brother's angry face. He knew he was gone. He was regretting the race now when there is no use. Same happened with Aakash. Aakash slowed down the car. Aarav tried to slow down but the brakes were not working. Cliff was just 2 km away. He got scared.

Abhimanyu called Aarav as he is not slowing down. This time Aarav lifted the call – Brakes are not working bhaiyya!!

Aarav was panicking. Abhimanyu – don't get panicked Aaru. I am right here. Kuch nahi hone dunga tujhe.

Aarav nodded. They was only one way to stop the car. To attack it from the front. Abhimanyu immediately did that. Aarav's car was getting slowed but the cliff was not far away.

Both cars came to halt at the very end of the cliff. Abhimanyu and Aarav took a relief breath. Abhimanyu immediately came out. He was scared like hell. He hugged Aru very tightly. Aarav's body was still shaking. Abhimanyu let him take comfort and in return he also made sure that his kid was safe!

Arjun and Aakash also reached there. They were scared when cars were going towards the cliff. They were not just friends. They were family.

Arjun saw Abhimanyu hugging Aarav and left without disturbing them. Moreover he need to take care of his kid brother.

Arjun – Sit in the car Akash.

Akash wanted to go to Aarav and make sure that he was safe.

Arjun gentled his voice – Aru is fine Akash. Abhi will take care of him. Meet him tomorrow.

Akash looked at his brother with surprise – Aap mujhe jaane doge?

Arjun – Itna kush hone ki zaroorat nahi hai. Mai khud tume drop karunga and mere saath tum vaapas Aajaoge. Now just get into the car. Anika and Omkara must be tensed.

God save Akash Oberoi now!

Abhimanyu gently let go Aarav and cupped his face – tu teek haina bacha. Kahi chot tho nahi lagi?

Aarav – mai teek hu bhaiyya.

Now that Abhimanyu made sure his brother was safe, anger resurfaced.

He didn't want to lash out at that place. Abhimanyu – Get into the car Aarav.

Aarav silently sat in the car.

PRECAP - GUESS

THOUGHTS ON AKSHARA AND ABHIMANYU?

SATHVIKA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 1.3K 20
Summary : 6 years later. After losing half of her soul, her heart, one of her babies and her brother. Akshara is now a changed woman. A woman who kn...
35.6K 2.6K 29
*SPORADIC UPDATES* With each episode, my belief of Abhira getting back together shatters, and it hurts like hell to see DKP sinking my ship to no ret...
188K 12.5K 48
Abhimanyu Birla. The Bad Boy of University. A highly intelligent student but is arrogant, proud, superior and has major ego issues. Gets into fights...
20.9K 2K 30
Abhimanyu Birla, a non believer of love ends up meeting his complete opposite - Akshara, a hopeless romantic. What follows is a blossoming friendshi...