FAMILY BEFORE ANYTHING - the...

By Sathvikaa03

The Abhimanyu Birla, who took up the responsibility of being a father for his three siblings when their fathe... More

CHARACTER SKETCH
CHARACTER SKETCH-2
CHARACTER SKETCH - 3
CHAPTER-01 SOMETHING GOOD IS GOING TO HAPPEN
CHAPTER-02 BEAUTY WITH BRAINS
CHAPTER -03 Family Dynamics
CHAPTER - 04 Abhimanyu's Concern (Part - 1)
CHAPTER- 04 Abhimanyu's Concern (Part - 2)
CHAPTER-06 AARAV'S MOTIVATION
CHAPTER - 07 MONTH LATER!
CHAPTER - 08 LOVE?
CHAPTER-09 RACE!
CHAPTER - 10 HEARTLESS BROTHER OR A RESPONSIBLE FATHER?!
CHAPTER-11 ARAV IN KITCHEN!
CHAPTER - 12 AKSHARA SINGHANIA!!??
CHAPTER-13 I TRUST YOU MORE THAN MYSELF!!
CHAPTER-14 DRUGS??!!!
CHAPTER - 15 FATHER??!!!
CHAPTER - 16 ACCIDENT??!!
CHAPTER-17 CHANGING DYNAMICS!!
CHAPTER - 18 SISTER!
CHAPTER - 19 STALKER?!!
CHAPTER - 19 STALKER (PART - 2)
CHAPTER - 20 THE ABHIMANYU BIRLA
CHAPTER - 20 THE ABHIMANYU BIRLA (PART -2)
CHAPTER - 21 MUCH NEEDED TALK!!
CHAPTER - 22 INTELLIGENCE REPORT!
CHAPTER - 23 ARYAN SINGHANIA!
CHAPTER - 23 ARYAN SINGHANIA (PART - 2)
CHAPTER - 24 FAMILY!!
CHAPTER - 25 UDAIPUR!!
CHAPTER - 26 STAGE IS SET!
CHAPTER - 27 PRINCESS OF UDAIPUR
CHAPTER - 28 BASKET BALL!!
CHAPTER - 29 DATE?????
CHAPTER - 30 DATE IT IS!!
CHAPTER - 31 AKSHARA'S PAST!!!
CHAPTER - 32 LIONESS DOESN'T STAY QUIET WHEN IT COMES TO HER CUB!!!
Author's note
BOOK - 2

CHAPTER-05 AKSHARA WITH BIRLA SIBLINGS!

3.8K 229 22
By Sathvikaa03

Abhimanyu left to the office, Ajay to the hospital. Anya is studying for exams. She tried her best to make Aarav study but her idiot of a brother didn't want to start studying until Abhimanyu scolded him. It would be a waste of time to convince him. He needed a strong warning from her bhaiyya which he would get when Abhimanyu returns from office. Akshara is reading a novel which she found in that room. The great Aarav Birla wanted to play games but he was grounded. His brother would ground him for life if he got to know that he played games. He tried his best to study but he couldn't. He was not getting motivation to start. He sat staring at the books and slowly drifted into the sleep.

It was lunch time. Abhimanyu just came home to make sure that Akshara is taking rest and Anya, Aarav are studying. He first went to guest room where Akshara was staying and found her very cutely sleeping with novel in her hands. He kept staring at her till she moved in her sleep. It was lunch time she has to take medicines. So, he thought to wake her up.

He softly moved the strand of hair falling on her face which is blocking his view and tucked it behind her ear. Akshara moved and took his hand using it as pillow. Abhimanyu couldn't help but adore her. She was looking very cute. He kept staring at her drinking all her features.

Anya just then came to Akshara's room for lunch but what she saw was something which she thought would never happen. She then and there decided to make Akshara her Bhabhi. The very fact that Akshara saved a stranger without caring about herself explains she is as selfless as Abhimanyu. No more proof is needed that she not a gold digger. The way her brother was staring at Akshara with a small smile on his face is telling that he started liking her. She just prayed to god to make her wish true. Abhimanyu was the only one who took care of her, Ajay and Aarav ever since their mother died. He took care of them without any complain. He loved them unconditionally. It was time that he has to be taken care of. Anya was very sure that Akshara would be the one. Her brother deserved every bit of love in this world. She is snapped out of her thoughts when Ajay came there....

Ajay knew that somewhere his bhaiyya started liking Akshara. The scene which he saw confirmed his doubts. He was so happy for his bhaiyya. Anya and Ajay looked at each other which a mischievous smile on their face. They would tease their bhaiyya for atleast a day. Ajay coughed to make their presence known....

Abhimanyu felt like palming his face looking at his siblings. They would tease him for atleast a day for this. He gently took his hand from Akshara without disturbing her and turned to his siblings...

Abhimanyu - it is not what you are thinking guys..

Anya with not so innocent face - What were we thinking bhaiyya..

Abhimanyu - She is just my employee Anu. Nothing more than that.

Ajay with a smirk - When did we ask about it bhaiyya...

Abhimanyu glared at them - you know what, leave it. Anu, just wake her up. She needs to have something to take medicines. By the way, where is Aru?

Anya - Apne room me hi hoga. Shayad padayi kar raha hoga!

Abhimanyu - What do you mean by SHAYAD? I told him very clearly to study right!

Anya - haa. Jaise aapne bataya aur usne sunliya. Keh raha tha ki HE WAS NOT GETTING MOTIVATION TO START.

Abhimanyu - this boy I am telling you. I will give him motivation after lunch. I will go check him. you wake Akshara and bring her for lunch.

Ajay - I will bring Aru bhaiyya. You..

Abhimanyu cut him - You are a doctor Ajay not a lawyer. Start behaving like one.

Abhimanyu efficiently shut Ajay's mouth. Ajay prayed that Aru was just studying in his room. Looks like God didn't pay attention to his prayers.

Anya gently wakes Akshara and asks her to freshen up for lunch.

Aarav's Room:

Abhimanyu entered the room to find Aarav sleeping with his head on study table and the whole table is spread with all the books which are open. Anyone who saw this sight would think that Aarav exhausted himself with studying so much and slept. But Abhimanyu very well knew that his brother didn't even read a single page. Ajay entered the room and found Aarav sleeping. He palmed his face. No one can save him from the lion now. Abhimanyu is very lenient with almost every thing but he is very particular with studies and good behavior.

Abhimanyu - Go get some cold water from fridge Ajay.

Ajay - Bacha hai bhaiyya. Chodiyena. Mai utadunga aur...

Abhimanyu just gave a look to him. A warning not to interfere this time. Ajay very well knew that look. He didn't want t face his bhaiyya's wrath. He faced enough of that during his college days. He immediately left to bring water.

Anya and Akshara saw Ajay taking a chilled water bottle to Aarav's room. Anya was excited. Her sadistic self came out. She didn't want to miss the show. She hold Akshara's hand and made her way to Aarav's room.

Abhimanyu threw the bottle of chilled water on Aarav's face due to which Aarav was jolted from sleep. He immediately stood and thought of killing the one who did this. He opened his eyes just to find his bhaiyya who is looking very calm with hands in his pockets. Anyone would get deceived by that very calm look. Anya started laughing loudly looking at Aarav who is presently standing there like a ghost, water dripping from his face. Akshara and Ajay are trying their best not to smile. Just a serious look from Abhimanyu made everyone stop laughing.

Abhimanyu - Everyone go down and set the table for lunch. NOW

Anya, Akshara and Ajay left the room.

Abhimanyu turned to Aarav - Go get fresh. We will have lunch.

Abhimanyu also left the room.

Dining table...

Everyone are waiting for AARAV BIRLA'S presence who is taking his sweet time to avoid Abhimanyu's lecture. He came down after good 20 minutes and slowly sat beside Ajay in front of Anya.

Abhimanyu - How is your shoulder Akshara?

Akshara - It is fine Mr. Birla. Much better actually.

Abhimanyu just nodded his head. Anya was talking random things. He listened to her very patiently. Akshara was in awe looking at Abhimanyu. Abhimanyu was becoming mystery to her. One thing was for sure. She felt something for him. She yet has to figure it out.

Aarav sat quietly having his food. To be honest, he was just playing with spoon. Abhimanyu got up from his seat and sat beside Aarav and started feeding him. The smile that came on to his face at that moment was brighter than all the lights of Birla Mansion. Ajay shook his head. No matter what, his bhaiyya's love for them would never decrease.

Everyone had their lunch. Servants brought Akshara's medicine on Abhimanyu's say.

Anya gave it to Akshara. Akshara just hated medicines.

Akshara - Medicines lena jaruri hai kya?

Ajay - bilkul jaruri hai. Otherwise infection hosakta hai.

Akshara - I hate their taste Ajay. Please anything but not medicines.

Ajay was about to say something but Abhimanyu spoke - What are you Akshara, 5??

Akshara glared at him cutely - I hate medicines Mr.Birla.

Ajay - Fine then we have an alternative.

Akshara smiled excitedly - Really?

Ajay - you can have injection instead of medicines.

Akshara immediately took medicines from Anya's hand and gulped. Everyone laughed looking at her. She was looking no less than a child. But Akshara was lost in Abhimanyu who is laughing whole heartedly.

Aarav - Aap bahut cute ho di. Vaise mujhe bhi medicines pasand nahi. I am with you in this. They taste gross.

Akshara - Haina! I hate them with all my heart. Vaise purane zamane me medicines and hospitals hoti hi nahi thi. Phir bhi log jeete the with all gharelu nuskas. I wish I knew all of them.

Everyone on the table fell silent.

Akshara - I am sorry. Maine kuch galat boldiya kya. I didn't mean to offend you.

Anya - It's nothing like that Akshara. Our mother used to say the same thing.

Akshara - I am really sorry. I didn't know..

Ajay - It is not your fault Akshara. Anyways I am glad that you took medicines. You need to give your shoulder rest Akshara. Atleast for a week.

Akshara - Thank you Ajay. But I am really sorry.

Aarav - chodiyena di! Vaise you really thought bhaiyyu would give you injection, didn't you?

Akshara nodded. Anya - he just tricked you Akshara.

Akshara glared at Ajay - This is not at all fair Ajay. How could you? I will take revenge for this.

Ajay - we will see.

Akshara - you will Ajay Birla.

Abhimanyu - Enough now. Akshara, go have rest. Anya, you too go and have rest. You studied in the morning right. Now take a break. Me and Aarav will go to study room. We have a long list of motivations to give. Right Aarav?

I am really sorry guys. I was busy with back-to-backExams, labs and vivas...

I will try to update regularly.

What are your thoughts?

How do you want Ajay and Akshara's relationship tobe like?

I am open for suggestions and scene requests.

SATHVIKA.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 1.9K 14
Exploring the lives of Birla siblings as Abhimanyu Birla tries to keep up with their shenanigans, with Akshara by his side. A roller coaster of emoti...
ROYS' By Sathvika

Fanfiction

120K 7.9K 32
What happens when Chief Minister of a state dies in an accident? What if one of his sons has to become the next Chief Minister? What happens when the...
18.8K 1.3K 20
Summary : 6 years later. After losing half of her soul, her heart, one of her babies and her brother. Akshara is now a changed woman. A woman who kn...
113K 9.3K 45
Akshara Singhania, the girl born with golden spoon. A princess who has everything at her feet. Her brother's pampered princess. A business woman, wit...