Aquila. [Uchiha Madara ]

By -aesuki

[Edited] Aquila is a carefree and an obnoxious girl. Growing up in the Uchiha Stronghold has been something s... More

READ!
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV [part 1]
Chapter XIV [part 2]
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXIV [Part 2]
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Epilogue

Chapter III

4K 139 19
By -aesuki

Hours of practising definitely escalated my effort of trying to achieve chakra control. I panted as I stood up on top of the water. "I did it sensei!" I chimed loudly trying to get his attention. I look over to where he was, passed out with his back sprawled across his chest!

So it was that boring to even watch?! "Minori-sensei wake up! Kami! You're the damn worst sensei ever!" I bawled out infuriating with anger. I marched over to where he was. Back up against the large immense stubby tree covered in green moss. I growled savagely wanting to tear off his head.

"Huh, you said something Aquila-" he stopped in mid-sentence to see me standing on the surface of the water. I held the urge to hit him for making me go through all of that and he didn't once encourage me!

Maybe he is too young to coach these kind of things...

"Well, let's take a break. I'm way too tired to start the next challenge." He yawned and I slouched a little giving him a demeanour loos. "You slept for hours!" I complained giving him a scowling look.

"Maybe tomorrow," he suggested and I smiled fakely at his efforts.

We walked back in silence. The sun was setting, casting a shadow over the hills of the Land of Fire.

Once I walked back into my corridors I nearly passed out from all the exhaustion and heat. Minori however, ignored me throughout most of the lesson I was practically taught.

I notice the moon was already giving off a luminous eerie glow. The moon was smiling lustrously as the stars danced in the moonlit sky. I sighed as I sat on the edge of this repugnant bed. I bet the sheets were never washed...

I slid my clothes off gently as I am feeling very sore and distressed. I grabbed my jinbei nightwear off of my wooden dresser and changed quickly.

Gosh, I can't believe how tired I am. I definitely tire out easily apparently. I got in the discomfort bed and began to zone out about my clan. I wonder if there's anyone else that is alive and well. Most likely not... I hate being the only orphan kid to be alive from the clan. Genshi, Yumira and the rest had their lives a head of them. Well, who would know why the Uchiha deprecate the Taiyo's and start a war so suddenly. Was it because of the Aiko?

My body felt very somnolence from today. Ugh, I hope the next lesson wouldn't be as hard anyways or if Minori doesn't do anything productive.

: :

The first rays of morning tiptoed through the curtains playfully. I rolled off the bed landing on the floor groaning as I peeled myself off of the hard crud wooden floor. I probably look like a trash can and haven't washed myself in a few days.

I wasn't all in the mood for any lessons either. I found me way into the bathroom hopping into the shower slowly washing myself from the crud that stained my skin. I haven't felt so clean in a long time.

I brushed my hair delicately. I dried my scarlet red hair so carelessly and changed into my red yukata and tied the black-ish obi around my waist that goes with it. I then left my room rather quickly in a hurry to find Minori or at least some decent food.

Great no guards! I have a little more freedom around here then. I am so famished I wonder if they even have a kitchen here. I wandered through the halls so freely and carelessly not paying attention where I was going.

I wonder where that deadbeat Minori is? I haven't seen him around here. Oh, he might be still asleep at this hour. Well, it's really early in the morning. I passed a few hallways of this markable Uchiha stronghold manor enjoying the sightings of the walls and art.

I stepped casually into a small room I haven't seen before here. I held a jubilant expression on my face. Is this where they store their food? No one was here. I am so inexperienced in cooking so I grabbed a few slices of bread and devour the tasteless bread in less than I minute. Even the bread taste better than eating one bowl of rice a day.

"Well, you're up early Aquila-chan." Uchiha-sama gloated behind me.

I spun around to face the Uchiha leader and glared at him harshly. He quirked an arching eyebrow at my sudden reaction and smirked darkly. He ignored my disobedience and the fact I was in a storage room for food.

"Soon I want you to spar against my eldest son. I want to know what your strengths and weaknesses are." He narrowed his eyes and left me thinking.

Who is his oldest son anyways? I never met him here at the Uchiha stronghold at all yet. I leaned against the farthest wall opposite from the door. Oh, so he was one of the two boys yesterday training with Katasha I believe.

OH HELL HE WANTS ME TO DIE THEN?!

: :

'He doesn't want to see your strengths and weaknesses at all. He wants to see your durability and stamina against his eldest son. And also to see if I would help in the fight in this manner.' A strong rambunctious voice announced in my head.

I closed my eyes and something changed. A strong ominous feeling was urging at the pit of my stomach. My heart clenched in fear that something was about to happen. Who the hell is talking?!

I felt the urge to reopen my eyes. As in the results, I opened slowly and I nearly gaped. The feeling around me suddenly changed. I wasn't in the normal world that I was in moments ago. Seems like some illusion perhaps.

I was standing in front of the infamous Firehawk who was gawking at me that I've never seen. A-A-Aiko?! His red steamy blazing eyes glaring daggers at my soul was enough to know how much despises me.

"Such foolishness that radiates from you." He lowered his neck down to my high. He was in fact extraordinarily tall.

I taciturn of saying anything. "Huh? So you're the Fire Hawk Aiko?" I asked nervously staring up at him. The ground I was standing on was all watery and around me was pitch black as the night sky. The fire that was radiating off of the bird was giving off a vibrant glow all around me. My words would echo in this sort of dimension?

So I am communicating to him through this way? Through the mind?

"You humans are a grievant abomination this world has evolved into." He snarled down at me with disgust and venom dripping in his voice. His giant talons swung at me as I jumped back merely missing me.

"What have I done! No, what have us humans done to make you despise us?" I malice hatred in my voice glaring darkly at him. He must felt lonely after whatever the humans did to him. Perhaps seal him inside of me.

"Looks like they sealed me inside of an egoistical brat!" He glowered once again, as he expanded his fury burning flaming wings outwards more elongated than before. How do I return to the old world? It looks like I am trapped inside my own mind fighting this thing!

"Whatever the humans did to you has nothing to do with me! Why do you want to kill us? Are you like any of the tailed beasts perhaps?" I asked bluntly as I stepped back in fear.

I remember reading through the ancient book about the Tailed Beasts. Even though I don't know what they were per-say. They all share similar emotions.

"Tailed Beast? I am nothing like a Tailed Beast! They're just as worse as you scrawny, narcissistic humans that walk on this very planet." He scowled with distaste opening his eyes wide making me quiver in fear.

I was so lost with words that I even couldn't speak at all.

"Humans were the ones who pulverized my very being and sealed me inside a brat." He continued sharply taking a step back. His eyes never leaving me my form even though, he shows great signs of hate and disdain.

"What do you want me to do? If I die, wouldn't you die as well." I arched a long mocking eyebrow. He may act so naive but I need to be more careful around him. I can't take my guard down when my back is turned.

"You may talk big, but I can annihilate you within an instant if I am not sealed inside this double tetragram seal." He growled vehemently while lowering his head to my height once again.

"Remember one thing, once this seal is weakened and I am finally free. I will demolish every imbecile that ever walks the lands you see!" He vociferated before summoning mist to make me wake up.

"WAIT!"

: :

I noticed my eyes were closed this whole time while I was trapped inside my mind talking to a bird.

So this symbol on my stomach is the double tetragram seal? So that is what it is? I always thought it was some birthmark. Why was this thing sealed inside me from the beginning?

How is it irrelevant? Now that Aiko has finally articulate his feelings towards me and my kind. I now know how he feels being desolated for so long.

I left the strange room to find Minori rather quickly but ended up crashing into a soft wall?

"What the-" I heard someone say and paused in mid sentenced. Some kid about my age looked down at me strangely. His blue spiky hair held in a ponytail from the back. He had a blue kimono on and the 'Uchiha' symbol on the back. "Oh sorry! I didn't see you." I stammered in embarrassment.

"Oh, it must be my fault." He helped me up to my feet gently. "Um, so you must be that girl the shinobi of this clan brought back." He slanted his head off to the side observing me.

"Oh yeah, I suppose that's probably me. By the way, what is your name? I don't... really know anyone here." I candidly asked seeing if he might be able to give me directions somehow.

He sighed, "Uchiha Izuna, and you are..." He waited for me to cue in. "Aquila," I responded simultaneously.

"Oh, you were supposed to spar against my elder brother. He wasn't so happy that he has to fight a girl." He smirked deviously about the fact she is a female. "Yeah, I am not so thrilled or elated about this as well." I felt morose at the thought and twitched from his observing gaze that fell upon my form.

"To be honest, I don't know any cool Ninjustu, Taijutsu or Genjutsu. I am a big failure. I haven't even tried anything. My sensei can't even teach me the basics without falling asleep while I was training on the first day." I held a phlegmatic expression that intrigued my mood suddenly.

"I honestly don't believe that anyone is a failure unless you try hard enough to achieve something. But mainly our sensei is a female, and well... my older brother Madara has basically surpassed her with flying colours." He shrugged and I nearly gaped at his comment. S-Surpassed?!

Yup, his father really wants me to die.

A smile tugged upwards on his lips at my reaction. He folded his arms over his torso as I held my arms at my side. "Well, I think I should get Minori-sensei so he could get me prepared then. And to die in the upcoming match. It's nice meeting you Izuna-kun," I curtly say as I walked away quickly before taking one glance back at the smirking devious Uchiha.

I walked outside of the Uchiha manor to find Minori on a bench reading a simple book. I sighed and walked up to him dragging my feet along the ground. I stood in front of him, arms folded, blocking the sunlight. He was so intact with his book that he didn't even notice me standing in front of him.

"Minori!" I squawked loudly enough for him to jolt back a bit. "Huh, Aquila what was that for? Oh, right I was so lost with time that I needed to look for you." He smiled as I gave him a sullen look.

"I need to get prepare to fight this Madara guy-" He then took a hold of my hand making me stop in the middle of my sentence, and dragged me somewhere less crowded.

"Minori-sensei!" I whined as we came to a full complete stop. I looked around my surroundings to know we're in an open field. I pursued my lips waiting for Minori to speak.

"Okay, I know that you want to train before Uchiha-sama starts to test your limits up against his eldest son soon. But I think we should start with more basic training." He pointed out as I hung my head real low.

"You will do ten laps around the perimeter of the Uchiha Stronghold. You can't stop or take a break!" He instructed as I groaned in lament.

"Oh and one more thing. You can't start any altercations agonist me and argue over these training methods." He has spoken as I nodded contently.

"You're so damn lazy to teach me something more useful..."

This would be a belong day...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

690 13 1
In which Madara Uchiha loses all his supposed cool, Tobirama Senju is a useless gay in love, Izuna Uchiha doesn't have any kind of control over anyth...
37.1K 1.9K 37
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
192K 6.2K 22
Kuzuryu Nao, the 2nd daughter of the head of her clan, is sent to marry the head of the Uchiha clan Uchiha Madara to strengthen the bonds of the two...
185K 7.1K 72
Sasuke Uchiha has just reencountered with Naruto after first seeing Sakura and Kakashi after a while: "Why are you fixated on me?! Why do you care?!"...