The Rising Star - Alexia Pute...

By steffi209

Eleanore Queen is the upcoming rising star for both her club and national team. Recruted by the Arsenal Acade... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
part 46
Part 47
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124
Part 125
Part 126
Part 127
Part 128
Part 129
Part 130
Part 131
Part 132
Part 133
Part 134
Part 135
Part 136
Part 137
Part 138
Part 139

Part 48

8K 188 34
By steffi209

I was trying my best to be quiet but that was apparently not really my strong suit. I had just switched into my workout clothes when I came out of the bathroom and crashed into the little table next to the desk.

"Aw, crap!" I whisper yelled, holding my knee. That fucking hurt more than I had thought it would.

"Ellie?" Jen looked up from her pillow still half asleep. "What are you doing so early?"

"Nothing, go back to sleep. I'm just going for a run."

"You're crazy." She mumbled before she fell back asleep.

I grabbed my belongings and went downstairs and started my run. After an hour or so I ended up at a small Cafe not far from the hotel. Outside Alexia was already waiting for me and just like me she was also in her workout clothes.

"Hola, Hermosa." Once I was close enough, the Spaniard kissed my cheek and pulled me into a hug. The hug felt warm and loving and didn't even get me started on that kiss. That kiss had way too much effect for my liking.

"Hey there, you went on a run too?" I pulled away a bit so I could look the older girl up and down.

"Yeah I did, it seems like we both had the same idea. How about tomorrow we go together?" She let go of me. I instantly missed her warm embrace.

"Yeah sure. Shall we go in?" I pointed towards the entrance of the Cafe.

She nodded and followed me in. We ordered our drinks and got settled in one of the booths in the back. The second we sat down, the conversation flowed between us.

"So are you excited for the new season with Barcelona?" She took a sip from her cup.

"Yeah, I actually am. I'm really looking forward to it but at the same time I'm nervous too."

"You don't have to be nervous. They'll love you. It was kind of funny hearing them talk about you all the time, them wishing for you to join us."

"And you didn't tell any of them?" I looked amused at the devilish smile on her face.

"Where's the fun in that?"

"I'm just not looking forward to packing everything up back in London. I've already done a big part of it but packing the final things makes it so, well final." I scrunched up my nose.

She laughed at my response. "Yeah, I guess you could say that. Have you already found a place to stay?"

"No not really and I think with the world cup that I won't find something on time. I guess I will just stay in a hotel till I do." I shrugged.

"What? No! Absolutely not. You are gonna quit looking for something and you will just stay with me." She firmly said to me, there was no room for discussion. I simply nodded at the girl. I've learned over time that if she had made up her mind there is no going back from that.

"How are you doing by the way?" I raised my eyebrow.

"I'm good. What do you mean?" She tried to play it cool.

"I mean how are you handling the loss of the final?" I glared at her. She sighed, clearly not wanting to talk about it.

"Honestly, after talking with you a lot better. What you said really helped me and now I'm okay with it. It still hurts but it's okay." She gave me a soft smile.

An hour or so later we both headed back to our hotels. I arrived in my room a little after nine. Jen was still sleeping. I decided to let her sleep a bit more and that I would wake her up after my shower.

After my shower I crouched down beside her bed. I gently shook her a bit.

"Hey Jenny, wake up. We gotta go down for breakfast."

"Five more minutes." She turned to her other side and pulled her blanket over her head. I stood up again, walked over to the foot of the bed and roughly pulled the blanket from her body.

"Nooooo." She groaned, curling up in a ball.

"Next step is water so get your ass out of bed."

"I'm up. I'm up." She shot up and got her ass into the bathroom.

Finally reaching the dining hall we met up with the rest of the group.

"Finally! I'm dying over here!" Katie threw her arms into the air.

"Blame sleepy over here." I pointed right behind me. "She was the one who wouldn't wake up."

We were chilling at the pool when suddenly someone splashed some water on me. I shot my head up ready to kill the person who woke me up from my peaceful slumber.

Turns out it was Katie. She was making a lot of gestures with her arms, then she pointed to Jordan. I didn't catch on immediately what she meant which caused her to glare and slapped her hand on her forehead. In my defense, who would understand what she meant by waving her arms around?

She repeated her gesture again and this time I did understand what she was saying. She wanted to throw Jordan into the pool and needed my help. Obviously I would gladly participate in this mission.

Katie and I walked over as quiet as we could, one at her shoulders and one at her feet. Beth was filming the whole ordeal. Viv tiptoed over and held her hand up starting the counting down.

"On three." She whisper-yelled.

She held up one finger, two fingers, three-

"W-w-wait! On three, does that mean we throw her in at three or after?" I was confused. Katie and Viv looked at me like I was crazy.

"What?" Viv looked at me to clarify.

"Well do we go like 'one, two, three throw' or are we gonna do like 'one, two, three and then throw?"

Both girls kept staring at me.

"Does it matter?" Katie waved her hands around.

"Well, yes."

Katie held her head in her hand, sighing.

"One, two, three, throw." She sighed out.

I scrunched up my nose. Viv noticed right away.

"What?"

"I like the one, two, three and then throw more." I pouted at the two.

If looks could kill, I would have been dead already. Beth just kept filming everything.

"Fine then, 'one, two, three and THEN throw' it is. Will you hurry up now!" Katie was clearly getting frustrated at me.

Viv started to count down again "One, two, three-"

"We're doing the 'one two three and then throw' right?" I smirked.

"Oh my God!" Both girls threw their hands in the air.

"Kidding! Jeez, tough crowd."

For the third time, viv started to count down. On three we grabbed Jordans shoulders and legs and then threw her in the pool.

Jordan let out a yelp out of shock and instantly stood up to look around for the ones who threw her in the pool.

"Katie!" She yelled at the Irish.

"Queenie did it too!" She pointed at me.

"I thought we were friends?!" Jordan sent a playful glare my way.

I simply shrugged my shoulders. "You are but it was way too funny not to do it." I beamed.

The rest of the day was spent at the pool, laughing and joking around. We even participated in a contest which Jen and I ended up winning. Our price was a round of shots for our group which we gladly accepted. It didn't stop by those shots we had won though.

The next morning I met up with Alexia as we had said. She was waiting outside of the hotel, ready to go jogging.

"Ready Hermosa?"

"To go running with you? Of course I am."

"Then let's go." She smiled at me.

We slowly started running next to each other, immediately finding a comfortable pace for the both of us.

"So how was your first day here in Ibiza?" She asked me.

"Good. We had fun. We chilled around the pool all day. There was a moment though where Katie and I threw Jordan into the pool and where we entered a contesting winning shots for the whole group. That's when shit went southways I think."

I thought back to the first shots we had. These first shots soon became the second, third and fourth round of shots. Alexia saw my thinking face and burst out laughing.

"I swear you and some of the Barca girls will get along just perfectly."

"Why's that?" I looked at the Spaniard next to me. The sunlight from the upcoming sun hitting her face perfectly.

"Because Mapi and Leila did the same thing yesterday. I've said it before but I'm actually wondering whether it would be a good idea to introduce you three."

"Are you scared you won't be able to handle us?" I gave her a smug smile.

"Don't worry. I can handle you."

"You wish." I nudged her shoulder with mine. She didn't respond, she just laughed.

"Well then I guess we just have to wait and see."

We finished our run and grabbed a coffee together. I tried to order our coffees in Spanish. The barista understood what I wanted but Alexia thought it was extremely funny.

I was waiting to pay while the barista was making our coffees, when Alexia pressed her body against mine and leaned in to whisper in my ear.

"You're cute when you speak Spanish."

Her hot breath tickled my ear, sending a shiver down my spine. The effect that she had on me was undeniable to this point but I made a promise to myself.

"Are you laughing at me for trying?" I raised my eyebrows, still looking straight ahead, not daring to look at her.

"No, not at all. I just think it's cute the way you pronounce things."

I turned around, directly facing her. Our faces were just inches away from one other.

"Maybe you should teach me then." I smirked at the older woman.

"I'd love to." For a moment we held eye contact, neither one of us daring to look a way. It was intense and for some reason addictive. We kept on staring into each other's eyes until the barista called our names.

"Adams and Phalange!"

Without breaking eye contact I called out.

"That's us!" I put my hand in the air, indicating to the girl that it was our coffee.

"A friend's reference? Really?" Alexia laughed at the fake names I used.

"Okay if you're not a friend's fan we can't be friends." I scoffed.

"Don't worry I am."

"Good, for a moment there I thought I had to unfriend you." Wiping the imaginary sweat of my forehead.

Alexia and I sat down in one of the booths of the cafe. We had our coffee and talked the whole time till I had to get back to the hotel. Once I reached my room, Jen was sitting on her bed scrolling on her phone.

"Where the hell have you been? " She briefly looked up from her phone, checking if I was okay.

"Running. You should try it sometime." I walked past her and patted her leg.

"No thanks, I'm on vacation." She focused back on her phone.

"Suit yourself. I'm gonna take a shower. See ya in a few." I went into the bathroom and hopped into the shower. The warm water instantly relaxes the muscles in my back.

When I walked back into our room, I saw Jen sitting on the balcony. She had a focused look on her face and was following something that was happening outside.

"What are you doing?" I walked outside so I could see what she was looking at and leaned on the railing of the balcony.

"Shhh!" She shushed me. "Be quiet and sit down."

I did what she asked of me. "Okay what are we watching here?" I looked at the people who were downstairs, confused about what was happening.

"The hot girl and I guess the hot guy," She pointed out. "Yup, they're hot." I added. She just looked at me, making me throw up my hands in defense.

"Well if you let me finish, they're fighting. I think they are on the verge of breaking up."

"Spicy." I focused on the two who were kind of in front of us.

"It gets worse." She leaned a bit closer to me so I could understand her better. I gave her a look to tell her to continue.

"The guy" she pointed to the hot guy. "cheated on the girl."

"Ooh." I winced. This is another example of why I don't do relationships anymore. It always, well almost always ends in heartbreak. Only a few are blessed with real and true love.

"With her best friend." She smirked, fully well knowing that I didn't see that one coming.

I looked at her in surprise.

"You see the girl in the yellow bikini?" She pointed to that said girl.

"Yes?" I looked at the girl. She was hot, I must admit it.

"That's the best friend." She stated proudly.

"Wait what?" Now my focus was back at Jen. Was she serious? The guy cheats on the girl with her best friend and then the best friend is here?!

"Yup."

"You're joking? She's here?"

"Nope and yup."

"Nice." I fist bumped her. "I would do her too." This caused Jen to look at me.

"What?" I shrugged her off.

Both Jen and I kept following the fight. Losing track of time and kind of forgetting that we were supposed to meet everyone downstairs 10 minutes ago.

"It's not what you think." The guy pleaded with her but the girl wasn't having it.

"Ooh so you didn't sleep with my best friend?"

"Don't answer that!" I said. "Or lie!" Jen agreed.

"Okay, it is what you think." The guy admitted with a shameful look on his face.

"Ooh." Jen winced. "Wrong answer." I slapped my hand over my head. 

"But it was a one time thing!" He pleaded once more, making me scoff.

"That's what they all say." I grumbled, earning a pitiful look from Jen. She was one of those people who helped me a lot after Mason had cheated on me so she knew that even though I was okay, it did hurt.

"Still she's here!" She pointed at the girl behind the boy, who was crying.

"Okay maybe not a one time thing."

"You asshole!"

"She's gonna slap him." Jen said excitedly.

"No doubt." I agreed.

"What the hell is taking you guys so long?! We're gonna miss our taxi!" It was Leah who busted through the door.

"Ssshhhh!" Both me and Jen yelled at the same time.

"Okay what are you idiots doing now?" Leah was standing in the door opening from the balcony. She had her hands on her hip and it was clear that she was a bit frustrated with the fact that we were late.

"We're following a fight." Jen pointed outside, just like me, focusing back at the drama in front of us not at all impressed by Leah.

"Yeah, I swear it's better than a movie." I said without even looking at the defender.

"Why? What's going on?" Leah stood right next to me. Even though now she was curious, she still was a bit frustrated.

"You see the hot brunette and the hot guy?" I pointed it out to her.

"Yeah?"

"Well he cheated on her." Jen added.

"Ooh."Leah winced

"With her best friend." I added to the story.

"Oooh!"

"That's her." Jenn finished up the story.

"Okay this is better than TV." She grabbed a chair and sat down with us.

"I bet you 30 pounds that she is gonna slap him by the end of the argument." Leah smirked at the both of us.

"Agreed" "Same." Jen and I agreed.

"You should go there and console the girl." I smirked at Jen which made her and Leah laugh.

We were so invested into the fight, that we hadn't even heard Rue walk in. "What are you idiots doing?!" However, our focus remained on the fight.

"Watching a fight." I pointed to the people in front of us without looking at Rue.

Slap! Finally the girl broke and hit the guy.

"Ayeeee!" The three of us cheered.

"That must have hurt." Jen said.

"Let's hope so, I mean the guy cheated on her with her best friend." I shrugged.

"Let's go before we miss our taxi and Rue kills us." Leah looked at the glaring girl at the door.

I grabbed my back that I had made for the jeep safari that we were about to do and went down for breakfast with the girls.

After breakfast two jeeps picked us up to take us on a jeep safari and it was epic. They took us to such beautiful places. We had lunch on a secluded beach. The walk up there wasn't an easy one but definitely worth it.

We even got to climb a cliff and jump from it. Which in my opinion was very cool. Lisa, who was vlogging about the whole trip, recorded some of the jumps and posted it on Instagram.

The next day we were all chilling at the pool. Most of my friends were sunbathing or reading. I, however, was bored out of my mind.

"I'm bored!" I whined.

"Then go do something." I think it was Leah who mumbled it.

"I don't know what." I frowned. If I knew what I wanted to do, I wouldn't be bored in the first place.

"Go swimming."

"That's boring on my own." I whined again, crossing my arms.

"Read a book."

"I've already done that." I waved my book in the air.

"Sleep." She barely said it loud enough for me to hear.

"Ugh, you're no fun." I scoffed.

I got up from my sunbed and looked around for something fun to do. I ended up at the bar near the pool.

"What can I get ya?" The guy behind the bar asked.

"Uhm, gin and tonic please."

"One gin and tonic coming right up."

I sighed and rested my chin on my arms on the bar. I was still bored out of my mind till my eyes fell on a bucket behind the bar.

"Question. Can I borrow that bucket for a sec?" I pointed to the bucket.

"What are you going to do with it?'' The bartender placed the bucket on the bar.

"I'm gonna cool off my friend." I smirked.

"Good luck with that." He laughed, shaking his head.

I asked him to fill the bucket with ice water which he gladly did. While I was waiting Katie came to stand next to me.

"What are you doing?"

"Wanna have some fun?" I smirked at the Irish girl.

"Always."

As slowly and as quiet as we could we walked back to our friends who were still in a deep slumber. Katie and I decided that Rue was gonna be our victim.

A bit away from her we came to a stop and I mentioned to Katie to go check for any phones or valuables that would not mix well with water. Once we were in the clear, Katie came back and together we walked up to Rue.

When I gave her a nod we threw the water over her. In an instant Rue shot up from her seat letting out a scream. Both Katie and I backed away laughing.

Ruesha got up on her feet in a flash, glaring at Katie and I. We both stopped laughing immediately.

"Don't worry I got this." I whispered to Katie. Katie took a step back without even saying anything.

"Hey Rue, love your bikini. Have you been working out?"

Rue didn't say anything. She kept on glaring at us and took a step closer towards us.

"Your abs look fabulous today." I nervously giggled at the older woman. Clearly my plan wasn't working.

"You." She said in a low voice, pointing at the two of us.

"Uhm Queenie, may I suggest a different approach?" Katie whispered to me.

"And what would that be?" I looked at her, eyebrows raised.

"Run!" Without a second thought we both turned around and ran away. In the background we heard Rue yell at us.

We thought we had lost her after a while of running. After all, we ran to the other side of the hotel that was located across the street.

"We lost her." I bend over, catching my breath.

"You think so?" Katie looked over her shoulder seeing if she could spot her girlfriend.

"For sure. We're fast as fuck and we ran whole the way to the other side. Pretty sure she wouldn't follow us in the first place."

We decided that it would be best to hang around this side of the hotel for a while. At least till we knew Rue would have calmed down. I was walking in front of Katie when we turned a corner.

I shrieked. The moment I turned the corner, I was met with cold water in my face. Pretty convinced that I felt a few ice cubes in my face. When I opened my eyes, I saw that it was Rue holding the bucket, that she no doubt had used, Daan who was recording the whole thing and probably posting it on insta and the others laughing.

"You know what they say, revenge is a dish best served cold." She smirked.

"Okay, I deserved that."

"Don't worry, we still love you."

"I bet you do."

The next few days we're kind of the same. In the morning I would go for a run and a coffee with Alexia and during the day I would spend it with my friends at the pool laughing and having fun.

We had already drunk quite a bit today. We weren't drunk but let's just say that we were feeling the effects of the alcohol a bit.

Because our vacation was slowly coming to an end we decided to go out again. Down the street was a club that we had gone to a couple of times when we were here so the decision to go again was easily made.

Hours had gone by with us dancing and a lot of drinking. I had received a text not too long ago and went to look for the girl. I was standing at the bar, waiting for my drink to arrive when suddenly someone wrapped their arms around me.

I instantly knew it was Alexia so I leaned into her embrace, trying to soak up as much as I could from this close contact. She leaned in even closer when she whispered something in my ear.

"What's a hot girl like you doing alone in a place like this?"

Her hot breath tickled my neck, sending shivers down my spine just like it did a couple of days ago. It seemed like the girl was fully aware of what she was doing to me. I hummed in response, giving myself time to come up with a good answer.

"I could ask you the same thing. Where's your group?"

"Scattered around here in the club. Yours?"

"Don't know. I wandered off in search of this beautiful girl that had just texted me but seems like she found me instead."

I turned around while still remaining in her embrace. The alcohol that I had consumed earlier made me bold, not really caring that we were incredibly close at the moment, our noses almost touching.

She just hummed in response while looking at me intently. It was like she was memorizing every little detail of my face.

"Seems like it." She said, barely loud enough for me to hear.

It took me a lot of will power to turn around again and to call the bartender. Once I grabbed the attention from the guy, I held out two fingers and pointed towards the shot glasses.

He placed two glasses on the bar and filled them up with tequila. I handed one to the girl beside me who reluctantly let go of my waist and accepted the shot.

"Cheers."

"Cheers."

We downed the shot without hesitation and without breaking eye contact, placing our finished glasses down in the bar. I asked the bartender to fill them up again.

"Will you be in Barcelona before the world cup?" She took her shot in hand.

"No, after this I'll go to London again. I still have to pack some stuff. Afterwards, I need to meet up with the national team for camp." I followed her lead. Without saying anything we just raised our glasses and downed the shot again.

"Too bad. I've gotten used to seeing you everyday." She raised her glass to the bartender.

"Don't worry, after the world cup you'll be tired of me in no time,'' I smirked.

"Highly doubt that."

We did a few more shots, just talking about the upcoming season when they played a song that I liked. I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the dance floor.

"Oh no. I don't dance."

"Come on. It'll be fun." I kept dragging her with me and even though she kept saying that she didn't dance she didn't resist either. She let me drag her with me.

Once on the dance floor I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer. I guided her along to the beat of the music. At the beginning, she was tense but after a short while I could feel her relax.

We lost ourselves to the music completely. It felt like there was a force pulling us closer and closer, to the point where her body was pressed against mine. I could feel her breath on my neck and I swear I could feel her lips brush against it a few times.

It was driving me absolutely crazy and it took everything in me not to act on it. Since a couple of weeks ago this became our thing. We flirted more and teased each other to no extent.

Alexia suddenly let go and spun around. That's when I noticed a girl talking to her. I vaguely recognized her as one of Alexia's friends. The girl had a smirk on her face and pulled me into a hug.

"Hola, soy Virginia."

I was a bit shocked from the sudden hug from someone I didn't really know but I recovered quickly.

"Hey, I'm Eleanore."

She let go of the hug and laughed a bit.

"Yeah, I know. She talks a lot about you." She nodded towards Alexia.

Before I could reply, Alexia beat me to it.

"Okay." She stepped in between Virginia and me. "¿Te callarás?" ("Will you shut up?") She hissed at the other Spaniard.

"I just came looking for you. We're going back to the hotel." She held her hands up in defense.

"I'll be right there." Virginia gave her a smirk and looked at me one more time.

"It was nice finally meeting you. I have a feeling I will see you around." Virginia smirked.

"Likewise."

And as sudden as she came she was gone. Alexia turned around to face me again, a sad expression on her face.

"Seems like I have to go."

"Seems like it but I guess I have to go look for my friends as well." I smiled at her.

"I had a lot of fun. I guess I will see you in France or after the world cup."

"Me too and I'm already looking forward to it."

For a minute there she seemed to debate what she would do. She leaned in, placing her hand on my shoulders and then gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Adiós, Hermosa"

Before I could fully comprehend what had happened, she was gone. The kiss still lingering on my cheek. I probably stood there for a few more seconds, getting my bearings straight.

"Oh my God! There you are! I swear we're going to have to tag you!" Lisa yelled out in relief. She wrapped me up in a bear hug, almost squeezing me to death.

"Let's go. The others are already waiting for us at the exit." She grabbed my wrist and dragged me with her to where the others were and left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.6K 3.3K 31
The past should never be repeated. It was a fact learned through history. Leah Williamson had just closed out the summer of her life. She's bee...
15.6K 237 16
"This article would be huge, but I couldn't do that to her.. Could I?" Evelyn Sayers was just a plain journalist. Well, plain in her mind. She couldn...
4.2K 72 29
It's been 5 months since the World Cup. Alex and Tobin are planning their wedding, preparing for the day they go to court with Andy, and thinking abo...
1.3M 13.9K 18
***EXCERPT ONLY*** He is Captain of the football team. Most popular Guy in school. Can get any girl he wants. Next in line to be Alpha. Logan's not r...