𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

By Badbitty10

Hold on darling. ------ "Tell me what you want, Hayden." She whispered in my ear and my body got chills all o... More

Character introduction.
Prologue
1/Adoption center.
2/At home.
3/Cold feelings
4/:):
5/Hope you don't regret me
6/Touch me
7/Mechanic
8/Black mask bikers
9/Unless you want to get hurt.
10/Chockolate coverd strawberies
11/New friends
12/Leave
13/Girls time
14/Sleep on facetime
15/Pink roses
16/Scars
17/I missed you too mommy
19/ill
20/look at me
21/Out
22/Date
23/shame on you?
24/good boy
25/Mask, take it off
26/The coffee shop guy
27/distancing
28/Deep talk
30/motorcycle ride
31/i like you
32/b-job
33/trouble
34/realization
35/Cuddling
36/Making her feel good
37/girl next door
38/Rain
39/i love you
40/Sally
41/birthday
42/I LOVE YOU
43/ My sweet boy
44/Date2
45/vibrator?
46/tattoos
47/Sissy
48/Dexter
49/DEXTER
50/The end
Epilogue

18/vision

10.6K 200 44
By Badbitty10

Hayden's pov'

"You should have told me, I almost hurt you." She barely spoke, tears running down her red cheeks.
I brought my hands up and wiped her face with my palms and keeping them there to make her look at me.

"Stop crying darling, you didn't hurt me there's no need to be crying like this." I brush her hair back and pull her to my chest.

Gently running my hand up and down her back to relax her.
"I'm sorry that happened to you." She apologized and my heart melted.

"Don't start that again, please." I beg her.

"I feel bad, I can't just not talk about it." She pulls back to look at me and then looks down at my shirt, slowly lifting it up to reveal the long lines, permanently painted on my body.

I let her, I even leaned back when she started running her cold fingers along the line that was now sensitive to the touch.

My skin twitched and I tried containing myself from grabbing her hand and pulling her on top of me.

"Tell me if you want me to stop," she said and I nodded. My breath hitching at the way she was tracing my scar and the way her skin on mine made sparks erupt throughout my whole body.

I watched her as she slowly lowered her head and attached her soft pink lips to my scars and softly placed kisses all along the skin.

My head was thrown back out of reflex and an embarrassing noise was ripped out of my throat.
I never thought I'd sound that desperate in my life but the sound showed it all.

She breathed onto the skin and goosebumps enveloped my body.
This shit feels incredible.

"Don't stop," I breath out, letting my leg fall to the side of the couch so she had more space in between my legs.

"I won't." She whispered back and kept on going, moving onto my other scar.

Saying I'm horny is an understatement, I was obviously showing through my fucking sweats.
And I know she noticed it.

But she didn't say anything about it and I'm glad because that's embarrassing.

"Fuck that feels good." I extend my hand and put it on top of her head, petting her like she was a fucking cat. I wasn't sure what to do at that point, I was whining like a child and I couldn't give a fuck because it felt nice.

It's just kisses but considering I've never had something like this happen to me before, it could have went worse.

"Do you like that Hayden?"

Oh my fucking heavens, that tone of voice is going to kill me.

Pain'

She slides her hand up and under my shirt, pushing it higher so she can kiss up my body.

Leaving silk soft kisses all the way to my jaw and all of a sudden she stops pulling back, standing above me and watching my eyes and then my lips and repeating it again.

She bit her lip but didn't make a move to kiss me again. At least not where I was expecting her to kiss me lastly, she kissed my cheek and then pulled my shirt down, carefully laying on my unharmed side and closing her eyes.

The tv still going in the background with the soft crackling sounds of the fireplace.
I sighed in content and wrapped my arms around her body, closing my eyes.

...

In the middle of the night I woke up to almost falling on the floor and Almira wasn't there.
She wasn't next to me.

I sat up in alert and looked around, it was dark, the only light was coming from the fireplace and that was it.

I got up a little too fast and immediately groaned, my scares felt sore and burnt me. Regardless I made my way towards the bathroom, holding my hand to my stomach. The door was closed.
I knock on it twice and wait for a response.

"Almira?" I speak, my voice cracking, my throat was dry.
"Are you in there?" I ask, pounding my fist against the door repeatedly.

My heart was going fast, my wounds opened and were bleeding harshly. My shirt was drenched, where is she? Why isn't she answering or coming to save me?

I'm dying.

I slam my back to the door and slide down it, screaming for help. It hurts so bad.

"Hayden?" Her voice echos through the corridor. I look up, her shadow at the end of the hall.

"Almira?" I gasp, my hand reaching towards her. My eyes slowly shutting on their own.

No!

"Almira, help me!" I shout, my hand still trying to reach her but she was too far and wasn't making a move to come any closer. Why was she being like this?
"Please!" I plead but nothing.

I sobbed as my vision got blurry and I dropped to the floor hitting my head hard.

..

"Fuck!" I opened my eyes and noticed I was on the floor of the living room. I'd fallen from the couch and hit my head.

And I was having a bad dream all along, thank fuck.

I scrunch my eyebrows and lift my head up to see if Almira was still there.
And she was, thank god she was.

Her hand reaching out for me, I smile and get up, heading for the bathroom.
My head still hurt, and my face was drenched in sweat. I had to lift my shirt to look at my scars that were healed but the image I saw tricked me into thinking i was bleeding and hurting.

It wasn't hurting though and it was completely fine. But what did that mean? Why didn't Almira approach me and let me scream out in pain, why did I see all that.

It's gotta be for a reason, I haven't seen her in my dreams before in that way. It was scary.

"Hayden?" Two knocks and then my name.
Her voice sounded just like mine a couple of minutes ago in my dream.

And then pounding on the door.
Please don't make her suffer.

I rush and open the door, she was standing at the door, slightly bent and holding her stomach.
Her face pale and her forehead shone with sweat.

Oh no, what's happening.

"Sweetheart? What's wrong?" I pulled her inside the bathroom, shutting the door and lifting her shirt to see what was happening.

"Come here," I turned on the sink and made her wash her face. And then I saw it.
The back of her shorts were drenched in blood.
I put my hand to her exposed back and took a closer look.

A red stride leaking from her inner shorts and sliding down her thigh.
It was fucking blood!

"Almira, you're bleeding!" I panic and she turns around, finally showing a bit of color.

"I know, I just got my period." Her cheeks got red and I frown.

She caught on the fact that I didn't understand what a period is and why was blood all over her ass.

"Just go upstairs and get a pair of black underwear and a pair of sleep shorts for me. I'll tell you after I change." She explains and I nod okay, immediately heading out the door and up the stairs.

Turning the light to her room I started looking through drawers until I found the underwear and the sleep shorts and then headed back down, giving the clothes to her.

She looked up at me with the clothes in her hands and I just stood there, at the door watching her.

"Give me a minute?" She said and I shook my head, snapping out of whatever trance I was falling into.
I stepped out and closed the door.

Impatiently waiting for her to come out.

Was the dream a sign? Was it trying to tell me something? Why is there blood on her fucking shorts. Where is it coming from?

I have so many questions.

...

After what felt like an hour she opened the door and seemed a little bit better. She came out and started walking towards the kitchen, my eyes went down to her shorts and they were clean, no more blood running down her thigh either.

"What's happening to you?" I ask following behind her as she took a pain killer and downed it with water, finally turning to look at me.

"You don't know what periods are?" She asked before making her way past me and going back to the living room where she turned the tv on and let a Christmas movie play.

"No?" I answer confused, if I knew I wouldn't be almost panicking that I saw blood on her.

"Well I'll tell you, you can also do research though." She shrugs, getting comfortable under her blanket.

She explained everything to me and I'm glad she did because now I don't have to panic.

I also told her that I had a bad dream and it was bloody as well and then this happened, and she was shocked.
She was like 'your dream was alerting you of danger' and that was funny and cute of her.

She tried to make light out of the situation and that was the cutest.

I massage her stomach with my hands as she lays on my chest and tells me whatever comes to her mind.

She told me my hands were nice and warm and she didn't need heating pads when I was here. That was my favorite part.

I lean my head towards hers and close my eyes, I'm not tired anymore and I have no intention in going to sleep. I want to make sure she sleeps well and doesn't wake up in pain at night.

"Are you sleeping?" She touches my hand and I give her a hum letting her know that I was.

"You should too." I whisper to her and she sighs getting comfortable.

"I am."

"Good night."

"Good night."

...

- I haven't posted in a while.
Hope you're not mad at me.

Also hope you like this one.
If you have any questions pls ask.
Or suggestions also.

Alright have an amazing day/night:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

776K 14.9K 26
They had known each other forever, she was his younger sister's best friend, hell he had viewed her as another little sister. He was the bad boy, the...
237K 5K 30
Rebelling against your parents is only a phase, right? Right? - 100k 1.8.20
13.7K 1.1K 34
"What's wrong with you?" I asked, finally tired with his annoying stares. "What's your deal with Lucas?" He asked back, gritting his teeth. Geez what...
386K 10.6K 36
#7 in roommates #191 in romance #241 in love "Time for a bath don't you think." He whispered dangerously sending shivers down my spine. Gosh this re...