𝐇𝐨π₯𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐫π₯𝐒𝐧𝐠

Por Badbitty10

Hold on darling. ------ "Tell me what you want, Hayden." She whispered in my ear and my body got chills all o... MΓ‘s

Character introduction.
Prologue
1/Adoption center.
2/At home.
3/Cold feelings
4/:):
5/Hope you don't regret me
6/Touch me
7/Mechanic
8/Black mask bikers
9/Unless you want to get hurt.
10/Chockolate coverd strawberies
11/New friends
12/Leave
13/Girls time
14/Sleep on facetime
16/Scars
17/I missed you too mommy
18/vision
19/ill
20/look at me
21/Out
22/Date
23/shame on you?
24/good boy
25/Mask, take it off
26/The coffee shop guy
27/distancing
28/Deep talk
30/motorcycle ride
31/i like you
32/b-job
33/trouble
34/realization
35/Cuddling
36/Making her feel good
37/girl next door
38/Rain
39/i love you
40/Sally
41/birthday
42/I LOVE YOU
43/ My sweet boy
44/Date2
45/vibrator?
46/tattoos
47/Sissy
48/Dexter
49/DEXTER
50/The end
Epilogue

15/Pink roses

9.3K 208 69
Por Badbitty10

Almira's pov'

Walking into the kitchen after waking up from the best night of sleep I've gotten in a week, rubbing my eyes and when I open them I see a bouquet oh pink roses on the dining table.

Like that was the most beautiful bunch of roses I've ever seen in my life, they were perfect.
But my eyebrows knitted and I looked around for a moment.

How did they get in here?
Who brought them in here?

It couldn't be Hayden, he would wake me up or at least let me know that he was going to do this last night.

Now I'm freaking out.

I get closer and see a note next to it and think, maybe it is Hayden and I was just being paranoid.
Maybe he sent someone to do it or he came himself.

I take the note and open it, the same hand writing that was on the first note Hayden had left me.

So it was him.

Hey sweetheart.

I hope you didn't get freaked out when you saw these inside your house, I sent someone to put them inside so they wouldn't get stolen by the girl next door or something...

I chuckle, why does he have to be so sweet with words.

Anyways I hope you have a good day and I hope you liked the roses.
I'm not sure what you like but I'm trying to do different kinds each time to see what you like.

By the way I also fell asleep last night so that felt nice.
Almost felt like I was there with you.

I miss you but I'll see you soon.

Yours only' Hayden.

The cutest letter ever.
I can't contain my smile.

The sweet smell of the flowers had enveloped the entire room and with each sniff you'd be daydreaming.
They smelled amazing.

I grabbed my phone from the table, and immediately went to text him.

Me: These flowers really made my day better already. Thank you so much I love them.
Me: They also smell so good.
Me: And I will have a good day, hope you do too.<3

With that I turn the phone off and slowly take out the red roses out of the vase, they hadn't become badly brown yet but I needed to put these other ones in water so they had to go somewhere else.

I immediately pulled out a second vase and put them in new water again and placed them on the kitchen counter.
Cutting the pink ones bottoms and placing them in the vase the red ones were before.

They looked amazing.

...

Hayden: I'm glad you like them darling.
Hayden: I can't wait to come home and hand you the flowers myself.
Hayden: I really miss you.

Hayden had texted me back when I was out buying myself ice cream and other snacks for a movie night with the girls at Olives house because she wants us to hang out at her house because it's 'better' as they both said.

I didn't take it as an insult, they haven't been at my house so they don't know what it looks like.
But my house isn't even that bad, it's small and cute, you just feel the coziest in that place.

I love it and if other people think otherwise they don't have to come. Simple and easy.

...

"Can I book an appointment to get waxed because I want to feel like white powder when Archer comes back. I need that good good and I'm getting it the minute he steps inside the house." Allie groans, directing the whole thing towards Olive.

I guess she did little bit of everything and I loved that.
She did hair, nails, make up, piercings, tattoos, and waxing.

I have to recommend Hayden to come to her because she draws the designs people request.
She showed me a couple she did and I was so impressed.

"Yeah whenever, I'm free," she shrugged like it wasn't a big deal and Allie jumped to her feet.

"Yay, I'll pay for Almira as well. No need to thank me now, you'll thank me later babes." She pulled me up as well and my eyes went wide.

"Ohh, no I can't do that." I raise my hands up and try to get free off her grip.

"Why not? You won't feel a thing I promise." She tries to convince me but I can't, the thought of showing her my private's feels wrong.

"Come on Almira, it's not a big deal really. Seeing pussy isn't the rarest thing for me. And I'll be gentle." Olive does hand gestures as she speaks to me.

The fear goes away for a little bit, I've never gotten waxed before but I'd love to try it.
Trying new things is good right?

Although I'm not doing this for the same reason Allie is, I have no intention of fucking someone anytime soon.

I don't know many guys who I would be comfortable enough to ask for that and before you say Hayden, that's not going to happened.

He has to make the first more if he wants something to do with me in that way, if not I'm never doing something as stupid as throwing myself at him.

I nod at Olive, believing she'll be gentle.
"Okay fine, I'll do it."

"Let's get it started then." She goes on to the room next to the movie room to get the stuff ready, whilst me and Allie stay in the movie room to finish the movie.

...

The most pain I've ever felt in my life was getting waxed on your bikini area. It hurt worse then the time Alex broke up with me, this is straight up hell.

"You have the prettiest pussy I've seen Almira, oh my lord." She tells me, pressing her hand to the top to ease the pain.

"You never told me that?" Allie jumped in pushing Olives shoulder as she was also at the bottom of my feet, looking at me, bare.

"That's because I would be lying." Olive took another punch to the shoulder as she laughed at Allies face.
That was kind of mean.
"Archer has destroyed that thing months ago babe. Don't even pout to me about it now." Olive shrugged as she worked on me and I tried to keep my hands away from there, so I wouldn't disturb the work or ruin anything.

"True, but don't act like yours isn't also destroyed." Allie threw back and Olive nodded raising her eyebrows.

"I never did." Allie rolls her eyes at Olive and looks at me with a smile.

"Damn Hayden's one lucky bastard, he's going to be hitting this?" Allie remarks and my cheeks glow red, they can't say that stuff about me and him.

"We're not a couple, you can't say that." I shake my head trying to keep the smile back but it's too hard.

"Oh stop it, he's so in love with you. I could see the way he was so jealous seeing you close to Luis, he was burning holes through you two as you spoke." She smiled, that didn't bother her? It's her brother we're talking about and it's not a bother to her.

It would honestly bother me.
She seems cool with it.
She thinks Hayden has a thing for me but i doubt it, that would never happened and I know it.

Hayden could be with plenty of woman at this exact moment and I wouldn't know but that's fine because we're not together and I'm not expecting him to be mine.

Yours only Hayden.

That part on the note he'd left me came to mind and I was blushing again.
No way was he actually meaning that, he's a jokester, he was probably joking.

'Rip'

The strip of wax being ripped off my sensitive skin made me jump, it caught me by surprise and I almost screamed at the pain that ran through my body.

"Oh my god!"

...

Haloooo

Hope you liked this one.

No one is commenting much so I think y'all hate me or something but that's fine.

Have a good day

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

21.9K 367 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
1.4M 36.5K 32
There wasn't much need for people to ask since they already knew . She belonged to him , forever as they stated . Shall it be true ? I can't say. He...
331K 7K 25
"You don't own me!" I shout glaring up at him as he smirks down at me tightening his grip around my neck. "You're mine sweet cheeks. Ever since I wa...
154K 4.6K 33
Completed "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked, glaring at him while he forcefully dragged me out of class. "You told me you need help...