Love for Sale( A various Naru...

By Lapeligroza

Story Cover by @ANIMEWEEB023 Love, such a beautiful and unique experience. But, when you are robbed from your... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Question
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95..Second Arc
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Age/Question
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114

Chapter 92

290 16 5
By Lapeligroza

Note: Someone requested Temari as a love interest.

---
When you first started and you were part of the infiltration team, you had learned that memory was highly important. You later learned why, with it you were able to learn and retain important location. So, it had taken you a couple of hours to learn the names of the books, just in case. Though, you did intend to write all of those names, for you.

What you also do, was to separate names, which were involved with the villages. That why, they would have no excuses to punish those involved with the child sex trade.

Then you began to distribute the names to each village, even if they did not offer a warm welcome, you still delivered the list of names. So now all that was left was The Sand Village and The Hidden Leaf Village.

But first you wanted to see the siblings, it had been a while since you had seen them. Temari and Kankuro needed angry and you couldn't blame them. But being angry with them too wouldn't fix the issue. So, you came to them, Obito waiting outside nod the village for your return.

Gaara was seated on his chair, with a warm smile. Temari and Kankuro didn't seem to have the strength to see you in the eye. Not because they still blames you, but more so because they had now realized that their words had hurt you. "Welcome back home, [Name]." The red headed male offered, happy to see you. Not because of what you had offer with your visit. But because he was genuinely happy. "I do hope you came to stay, you are more than welcome."

In return, you scooted to the edge of the chair and reached for his hand. Normally he would have hesitated but not today, he was which to offer his hand. Once you had his hand in yours, you opened the palm of his hand only to place the list of names on it. "I'm afraid that's not the case. " And before you closed the palm of his hand and placed your other hand on it, you retrieved the books and placed it on the desk. "In this books you'll find the names of those who worked and work for my parents. I also provided a separate list of names which are from your village, that are involved in the sex trade. "

Upon hearing that, Temari and Kankuro turned their entire body so that they could see you. " Your... [Name].... How did you get them? " Temari questioned, though from the looks of it, she knew the answer. " Oh... [Name].... What have you done? Are you out of your mind? " Her tone of voice was lased with worry, that was just another crime pilling up to the ones you've already committed.

Gaara's hand was warm, and soft as you held it in yours. It brought a certain comfort, and you did not let go. "I know I have no right to judge, but what happened cannot be compared to what they truly deserved. But it brings me comfort to know that they will no longer be the cause of another child's torture. "

" Did.. " Did you do it? Wasn't what Kankuro wanted to ask?

" No, " and finally you let go of Gaara's hand, though you noticed the way he grasped yours not wanting to let go either. "I'm not going to lie to any of you." Would Obito disapprove if you mentioned his name? Probably. "A member of the Akatsuki did it for me. I'm not going to lie, Tobi, if you remember, is traveling with me. But before you start to reprimand me, I do not intend to help him if he intended to hurt innocents lives. And, " you stood, " it's best that he's with me rather than him trying to come up with ways to attack or hurt anyone else. "

Before anything else was said, Gaara rose to his feet and began to make his way to stand close to you." Temari, Kankuro, I have a few things to discuss with [Name]. Please leave us. "

Kankuro and Temari shared a look but said nothing as they headed to the exit. However, the two of them send you a last glance as they leave.  Gaara's smiled was gone, but his eyes softened as he stared at you. "You know, my relationship with my father was not how one would think it should be."And as spoke, you could see it pained him. "Which is why I understand how you must feel about your parents."

" I did not hate them, " you began as you lowered your head and looked down. " Until I learned they had sacrificed me. But even then, what pained me the most was not even that, it was the fact that they were the cause of all the myself for a lot of children."

Your heart felt heavy, but you've cried enough and there was no more years left. " Even so, I know you are hurting. In times like this is important for you to know you have people who care for you. "

Friends, and people who cared for you were important. It was true, but, you've depended on no one but yourself...." Come back home, " you felt his and on your shoulder. " It is time for you to come to us, where you belong. "

Raising your head, you stared back at those green eyes of Gaara bring you back to the past. The memories flash in front of you, the times you spent with each and one of them. Gaara had not been the easier to get along with, but later you learned why. You tried to be for him the best you could, but he had been hurting and he had been filled with hatred that he did not allow anyone get close to him. At least, he tolerated you. "Although I do not regret what I have lived, I wish I had been there to see the three grow."

" But you still can. " But this time it was Gaara's memories to flash in front of him. Initially he could not stand being close to you. And when he learned what you had gone through, he still could not tolerate you. In fact, he thought you were stupid for believing in people after you went through. That grew into respect and perhaps admiration. He could not understand how you managed to gather all that strength to stand there so confident. Now as he could appreciate more how much you've grown, that admiration seemed to grow. Beauty was something he never cared about, but he was not blind. You had turned into a beautiful woman, inside and outside.

There was little space between the two of you, but you closed it as you hugged him. He wasn't used to hugs, but he did not reject it, in fact, he returned it. "I don't know what I want, I need time to clear up my head. But," you stopped and he waited. "I am not sure I can stand aside and do nothing. Would it be possible for me to protect the village? If I return?"

His arms tightened around your form, " You can be at my side and help me protect it is that is your wish. "

Your warm breath touched his ear as you sighed. " Thank you, but I should get going. I want to talk with the other two before I leave. But I'm glad I got to talk and spend time with you. "

The red headed male hesitated as he released you and allowed you to leave. You walked out of his office, but you didn't get too far to spit Kankuro. Temari was nowhere to be found.

"You're not going to return, are you?" He asked right of the bat. When you started to walk, he joined you and the two began to walk to a more deserted place.

" I have not decided yet, I have a lot to think about. " Came your answer.

" Do you know how much I've missed you? " He let out, almost in a whisker. His gaze locked on the ground for a could of seconds. "Di-did you forget what I once told you?"

How long has that been? It had been so many years but no, you could not forget what he has told you. "Kankuro."

"Do you even see a future with anyone? Me?" He was hurt, he was desperate. So desperate that he rushed closer, and in an instant he grabbed your face between his hands and kisses you. "Do you ever see a future with me? Because you have absolutely no idea how much I miss you everyday. How each morning I wake up, hoping that one of these days you're going to be back. I love you, I loved you since the day I met you." It seemed that now his words were caught in his throat, and in embarrassment, he pulled away and turned around. Shoulders shook, instead of giving him time to get his emotions out, you decided to hug him from behind.

How could you say that you loved him? The way he wishes to? You could but you did not want to lie to him. "I've lived so much in the past that it's hard to imagine a future. For now I want to be alone and have a clear mind. But even if I do come back, and I give you an opportunity to be more than just friends... I'm sure you want kids, at least some day. If you ever decide to go that far. Kankuro, with all I've seen I'm not so sure I would ever want to bring a child into this ugly world. "

Finally Kankuro turned around, breaking your hug but only to take you into his arms. The tears had erased some of the make up, revealing part of his face. You've seen him without the make up before, but that was when you both were younger. Now that you were older, you could see how much he had changed. You knew you all were no longer kids. But now with Kankuro's declaration, and to see him a bit without makeup... For some strange reason it hit you a lot to know that you were an adult.

Could you feel his heart beating against yours? Did you know how your words made his heart skip a beat? To hear you say that there was a slight possibility of forming a family. "But they'll have us both to protect them."

If there was something more to be said, it was interrupted by someone eating their throat. Temari had her arms crossed across her chest, looking away. Kankuro took it as a hint to leave, he would have kissed you one last time but he was embarrassed so he settled by kissing your forehead instead and then left.

" So I have to beat you to force you  to stay?" She scowled as she finally gave you her attention.

"Nothing has stopped you before." Though you smiled playfully at her. As soon as those words left, red spread across her face.

She then rolled her eyes, but then a serious expression adorned her face. "You really are leaving, again."

Yes, it seemed that was all you did. Return, stay a little bit and then leave. "There are things I have to think through, before I return."

She lowered her gaze. "I'm sorry for the things I said before, I was angry an-"

"I understand," you cut her off. "I was so wrapped up with my own things that I had... Forgotten that you all were in danger too and I wasn't there. "

"It wasn't your responsibility, " she answered. " And I blamed you for it."Shaking your head, your smile returned. Though you had to look a way, it was getting late and Obito was waiting for you. " You know we care for you, and we will be waiting for you. Come back home."

Temari was never physical when it came to show how much she cared. So, you took the initiative to approach her and hug her. The woman was hesitant, almost as if she didn't know what to do.

But in the end, she did return your hug. The two of you remained there for a minute or so, and before you pulled away, she kept you close to her.  It was time to say goodbye, your lips parted to the her that. Only for her to smack her lips against your own.

Your eyes widened and she did not give you time to respond or react as she was the one who pulled away and began to walk way. "Don't get yourself in trouble, or I'll go myself and drag your ass back home."

Temari looked calm as she left, but her heart thrashed against her chest. Her sheeks were red, and she could tell her ears too. For years, for so many years she hid how she truly felt about you. Always acting like a friend, afraid that you would reject her if she ever told you.

Now it was different, you were all adults, you were both mature. She no longer was afraid to be rejected, even even if she was.... It was best to give it a shot and see if someday there could be something else... Than live with regrets.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 1.5K 29
𝑁𝑎𝑟𝑢𝑡𝑜 𝑥 𝐻𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑎 ❝𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗴𝗼―𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿❞ 𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗿𝗲: Modern Fanfiction 𝗔𝗯𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁: Dwindling amidst the glimpse of th...
36.8K 1.4K 43
Birth. Life. Death. The three words to a human's existence. But during those moments there arise questions: How desperate can a person be for revenge...
411 23 7
The child holds the truth of the past. They hold everyone's fate in their hands. The future is in their sights. Only they see the moon and star upon...
192K 6.3K 15
*Complete* This is a story about a very sad and lonely Naruto. His happy smile and determination are all an act. He is sad and broken on the inside...