Chapter 24

For the next couple of days, you spent it with Rafu. Him requesting for your so called services, and in the process he would try to charm you. There some occasions where Oshin would pretend to not like what you were doing, but you would rebel and not listen to him. Telling him that you both needed the money to keep the business going.

Every single day, you were surprised at how charming Rafu was. But, all of that was nothing but a facade. "Are you okay? You have been quiet for the past hour?" As if he was even worried.

You almost scoffed but stopped yourself from doing so. "I am fine, I really like spending time with you but my dad is not very keen of the idea." 

Looking away, you almost missed the triumphant smile. "It's alright, I can understand him. You're his only daughter and he's worried." His arm snaked around your form, bringing you closer to his form. "I really like you, but" pausing he took a deep breath, "I have to be honest with you. I didn't want to tell you, but it won't be long until i have to go."

To show that you were surprised, you widened your eyes. "You're...Leaving?"

That bastard didn't even dare that mischievous look. "Yes, but... Before I go, I really wanted to take you to this beautiful place. You may have seen it, or maybe not, but I wanted to show it to you before I left."

With 'saddened' eyes, you nodded. "Okay, when are you leaving?"

His eyes looked around before he spoke. "Tomorrow, and I know it's getting a bit late but do you think we can go right now?"

That was more than suspicious, and some girl really fell for it, they truly must be naïve. "I don't know...My dad will be worried if I take too long."

"Don't worry, we won't take long. What do you say." His eyes sparkled as he held you tight.

Giving him a sense of hesitation, you nodded adding an energetic smile. "Alright! It's going to be the last time I see you, so yes let's go."

"Great! Come on!" As he rose to his feet, he took you along with him.

Once you guys were outside the restaurant, you could not help but notice that it was getting dark by now. You followed him close, and you had to look around to make sure that your team was watching. And they were, Haru passed by as if he was just about to enter the restaurant that you guys just left.

On your way though, just when you were leaving the Village, Itachi and Kisame passed by. How you learned their name? It wasn't hard, specially since they were still staying at the inn. They caught sight of you, stared at the both of you and seemed to be pondering about something. Kisame seemed to have said something to Itachi as his eyes traveled to you. Itachi shook his head, and then two of then we're gone.

Maybe they knew what was about to happen, and they didn't want to make it their business. Or, maybe they just thought something else. Anyway, you followed him deeper into the woods, and the longer you guys walked, you began to pretend to be scared. "Are we there yet? I don't like this."

The male didn't even stop, his grip tightened on you and quickened his step. "We're almost there! Come on!"

Five or was ten minutes? You cannot tell, ass you walked. Eventually you both came to stop in front of a single lake. When you looked around trying to find what he wanted to show you, you offered your back. By now, you were putting all your trust in your team. "What did you want to show me?"

The man let a chuckle out, and then he laughed out loud but there was something there hidden, an emotion you could not pin point. "Oh, no matter how many times I do this, it never gets old."

Showing a puzzled look, you opened your mouth to say something but shut when Toyo emerged from behind a tree. "Took you long enough, I was getting sick of waiting."

"Hey...What's happening?" Your voice trembled as you stepped away from then. It wasn't hard to show her, because you were a little frightened. Now that you placed yourself in this situation, there was no going back. 

"So naïve." Rafu walked forward, once he was in front of you, his finger trailed your jaw. "I must admit though, I did enjoy spending time with you." After you attempted to look away, he grasped your chin and forced you to look to him. But he didn't say anything, only looked at you. Again, his eyes were filled with an emotion you didn't get to study. 

For the next moment, you only felt a sharp pain on the back of your head and the last thing you saw was the shocked expression on Rafu's face. Soon, your unconscious body dropped to his feet, and he just stared at you. "What the hell?" His eyes snapped to his companion shooting him a deathly glare. 

"You're such an idiot, you should know not to get attached." Shaking his head, he returned to where he had been hiding and carried another unconscious young girl. 

Rafu wanted to reply that it wasn't true, but he actually was. You seemed like an energetic and charming girl, but everytime he looked at your eyes, they showed something different. There was a certain mystery to you, the first time he noticed it, he convinced himself that it would be fun to solve it. In the end, he found himself actually enjoying spending time with you.

Toyo glanced at his partner and he just let out a sigh of annoyance. It was odd to see his friend act in such a way, what little humanity they both had it was killed the moment the two of them chose this path. "Stop this none sense and let's leave before anyone notices their disappearances." He waited for Rafu to tie your hands behind your back, and then hoisted you up to carry you over his shoulder.

With that, they were stalled by the darkness of the night falling upon them as they carried the two of you to your unfortunate future.

_____
The set of white eyes trailed to where you were walking off. "That idiot is going to get herself killed."

Itachi's eyes traveled to where his companion was looking at, and sure enough, you were being taken out of the Village. The man's intentions were clear, but he was no fool. Perhaps those two were just some inexperienced idiots. 

At first when you first welcomed them to the inn, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. It was until you began to hang out with the man that he noticed that you were more than a simple girl. You were not just the daughter of the inn keeper, no, and the constant attention you received from those men was clear.

Although he could not decipher who these Shinobi belonged to, it was evident that they were in a mission. He had to admit that you were indeed good, if that was the case then perhaps you were a strong Kunoichi. For someone in your age to be involved in a high ranked mission said it all. If it were not for those men who were constantly close by wherever you were, he would have never find out. You had him fooled.

"Let her be, it is none of our concern." He replied back walking away. It was quite peculiar that Kisame would even comment about it. 

"Come on Itachi. Let me have some fun, at least they'll be able to entertain me for a bit." Kisame added.

"We have our own mission." That was the last thing Itachi said as he got further away from your location.

Kisame grumbled, muttering about how he has not had fight in a while. Itachi simply ignored it. He did not want to get involved in unnecessary battles. Besides, it wasn't like you needed anyone's help anyway.