Chapter 87

It was a matter of time that the Time Keepers would eventually arrive. Actually, you were surprised they had taken this long to arrive. Their leader, along with a few others were here. Tsunade, Kakashi and even Shikamaru had joined them.

Shikamaru who had yet to visit, this one was the first time he showed up. The Hokage rubbed her face, looking rather fed up. "I do believe I was clear, " the woman snapped at the TK's leader. "Since you decided to take action, violating the agreement we had. Since your plan failed, and we have [Name] in our possession we the Kages and council will determine what will be [Name]'s punishment. However, since the Akatsuki presents us all a danger I cannot focus on her case. "

You were there and get they spoke about you as if you weren't there at all. There was a frown pulling at your lips and you were about to speak when there was a  bang. It didn't shake the walls of the room, and it seemed that it was coming from the entrance of the village.

The air became so tense in the room that it almost made it hard to breathe, everyone knew what was just going on. Tsunade, Kakashi and Shikamaru were quick to leave leaving you alone with the Time Keepers.

Said males seemed horrified, and yet none of them moved. Probably wondering what would be the next course of action. "Just because I can not travel, doesn't mean I can't kick your ass."

They've seen what you were capable of, and even their so called Hunters hadn't been able to bring you back. So, what could they even do? They let out a curse before they decided to leave.

"So," you head someone in your room, and time Keepers crossed your mind. But when your eyes landed on the owner of the voice, you came face to face with Tobi."Those idiots really did leave then."

"They're trying to protect people, I shouldn't be their main concern. Why are you here? Kill me for betraying the Akatsuki? You were not afraid, in fact you were more than ready. " Come on," you even took steps closer to the man, "you didn't really think I was going to really join it. If I didn't help you before, did you guys really think protection was enough for me to part of whatever sick plan you have?"

Obito almost scoffed, but he wasn't surprised. He could say that everyone in the Akatsuki was more than ready to die. It was their main objective that kept them going. Obito watched as your head turned towards the window and then, then the last thing he saw was you jumping out of the window.

It wasn't too high, but it was high enough to do some damage. Obito quickly rushed to the window, only for you stand up look up at him. With a smirk, you ran limping as you did so. Even if you had injured yourself, you had left and he was left to watch you go.

You weren't able to use your chakra otherwise there would have been no need for you to jump out of the window. In the next for seconds he followed after you, but you had been too preoccupied trying to get to whatever you were looking for. But it was most likely your friends who you were after.

Civilians were running away, trying to get away from danger. Some Shinobi were trying to help them find a safe place. However, if your main goal was to find your friends and fight, he wasn't sure how, you still stopped here and there to help those who were trapped under rubble.

But you've taken notice of his presence, and there was an annoyed expression on your face. "What the hell do you want if you're not here to kill me? Because if you intend for me to help the Akatsuki with this, then you might as well kill me now."

Obito has been patient, Obito had waited all of these years to finally take action. Madara said you would help him when the time came, but what Madara didn't realize what that you had your own agenda. An agenda that was completely different than their own and no amount of threats would get you to help them.

" A deal," finally he said.Waa Pain that stupid? Did they really think it would take you those years just so you could learn how to travel back in time. Did they really think that was it? You had been training, all day long, every single day. There was a lot more you had learned, and among those things was you were able to take someone else with you. Time Keepers weren't able to take others with them back in time, otherwise they would have been able to infiltrate their hideouts with their so called hunters.

"Deal?" There was worry on your face as the Village continued to be attacked. "What kind of deal?

" I can get rid of that seal and you'll be able to use your chakra. In exchange for that, you'll take me back in time to see someone. " Oh, he knew it.

You narrowed your eyes but then relaxed them again, would you have rejected his offer if the village wasn't being attacked? No, you still had something else to accomplish and staying  here was only delaying it.

Normally threatening someone with death was enough to convince them. Or at least some people.  But even then, they were at a disadvantage. They wouldn't be able to control them once they were out of their grasp. That was why they hadn't forced you to join them, they wanted you to do it on your own. To cooperate.

Otherwise they would have used another Time Keeper. But another Time Keeper wouldn't be able to accomplish what you've learned so far. In fact, he knew you had learned a lot more than you let on.

But for now, for now he only needed you to take him back in time. And he was hopeful that you would stick to your deal. "I'll do it, but after this ends." You motioned to the village and to the on going battle.

The man nodded as he approached you ready to get rid of the seal. He indeed has waited long enough for his goal to work. But that has taken so many years, and yes, he would continue with his plan... But with just a few changes.