The Rising Star - Alexia Pute...

By steffi209

Eleanore Queen is the upcoming rising star for both her club and national team. Recruted by the Arsenal Acade... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124
Part 125
Part 126
Part 127
Part 128
Part 129
Part 130
Part 131
Part 132
Part 133
Part 134
Part 135
Part 136
Part 137
Part 138
Part 139

Part 31

6.1K 122 22
By steffi209

A lot has happened the last couple of weeks. We had lost the game against City, Mason was not at the game like he had eventually promised. At first I was a little angry at him, because the game meant a lot to me but he made it up to me by taking me on a romantic date.

Now I was getting ready to go to a new year's eve party with the girls, Mason and some of his friends.

"So what are you wearing tonight?" Daan walked in my room.

"I'm not quite sure actually. What do you think about this crop top with these jeans?"

"Cute, kinda hot but not hot enough. We're going for hot tonight. It's new year's eve. We wanna turn some heads." Daan falls onto my bed.

Her statement made me chuckle. "Okay if you say so. You do know that we're both taken right?"

"Of course I do but that doesn't mean that we can't be hot and appreciated."

"True." I went back in my closet to look for another outfit to wear. This time it was a black dress with some cleavage and a split. "What about this?"

"We're getting there. Definitely hot. I would do you but we need something to show those abs of yours. Pretty sure that would drive everyone crazy at that party." She said while looking me up and down with a smirk.

"You would do me?" I smirked at her.

"Totally. If we both weren't in a relationship of course. You're hot and most importantly one of the sweetest people I've ever met. You're a catch but you know now you're my best friend/little sister so it's getting kinda weird."

"It was getting weird when you brought it up to begin with." I laughed at her while grabbing another outfit. It was a tight black skirt with a split and high waist. To match it off I combined it with a black laced bra looking like a crop top.

"Okay now this is what we're going for. Hot, mature yet playful, abs on full display. You're getting some tonight!"

"No she won't!" I heard Leah yell, walking past my room.

"Don't listen to her. Want me to do your makeup and hair?"

"That would be nice. Thanks Daan"

I took a seat in the chair near my desk. Daan walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the head.

"I do love you like a little sister, you know?" Before I could even respond she started on my makeup and hair.

The party that we were invited to was hosted by Denny Welbeck. He was an international for England and a fellow Arsenal player. Once we arrived I knew that Mason was already there. I went to look for him immediately.

Arms went around my waist and someone hugged me from behind. I instantly recognized his cologne, relaxing into his arms. I felt his hot breath on my ear.

"Looking for me?" He whispered in my ear, then he placed a kiss on my neck. I closed my eyes for a brief moment, trying to calm my beating heart.

I turned around in his arms. We were already very close but I leaned in even closer. Hovering my lips over his, almost kissing him but if he wants to play, let's play.

"You wish." I let my hands that had found its place around his neck wander down his body. I could feel him shiver. This was my queue to go so I turned around once more and started to walk away.

"Wait! Where are you going?" I looked back again. Mason looked flustered and confused.

"I'm getting a drink. Want one?" And that was the game that was played between us for most of the night. Teasing, trying to get a reaction out of each other.

I was now sitting with some of the girls, just enjoying our drinks when Katie walked towards us with a guy following her.

"Girls, I would like you to meet someone." She said, mentioning the boy behind her.

"And here I thought you were gay." I said, high-fiving Ruesha, who snickered at the joke.

"Ha ha very funny. Let's keep the alcohol away from you two before you guys become hilarious." She deadpanned. "Anyway, guys this is Jack Grealish. Jackie boy, these are the Arsenal girls."

"Good evening ladies. How are you all doing?" He asked us. Some of the girls had introduced themselves and he took a seat next to me.

"You're Eleanore Queen." He pointed out.

I chuckled at his statement. "Yes I am."

"I'm a big fan."

"You are?" I looked at him surprised.

"You look surprised?" He looked at me amused, making me laugh.

"Well I am. Usually male football players don't tell me that they're a big fan."

"I am. I've seen you play live a couple of times and I have to say I love the way you play. Your vision, your style. It's just incredible."

"Well thank you. It means a lot. So how do you know Katie?"

"Before I played for England, I played some games for Ireland. We're the same age so on one of the camps I ran into her. We started talking and became friends."

"That simple?"

"That simple. Well actually she wanted to scare me and I will never admit it but she kinda did. Ever since then we have become friends."

"Yeah, that sounds more like her. Always joking around." We both laughed. The conversation between me and Jack kept flowing while apparently Mason was not that far away glaring at the Grealish boy.

When he couldn't take it anymore he walked over to us. It wasn't hard to spot that something was off with the boy.

"Oh hey babe. What's up?" I looked at him worried.

"Nothing, I think Jack's leaving right now." He said, clearly angry.

"What? Why? We're just talking?"

"Chill out mate. She's right. We're just talking."

"Yeah, and now you're not anymore. Leave!"

"Mason!" He just kept glaring at Jack.

"Don't worry, it's fine. It was nice meeting you, Eleanore. Hope to see you again." Jack got up and disappeared into the crowd. I was pissed, beyond pissed.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"He should not flirt with you." He simply said.

"He wasn't flirting! He was talking to me! He showed interest in my career, something you don't do that much!"

"Whatever. I don't want you talking to him. End of story."

"You know what? Screw you. I've been in that relationship before and I'm not interested in being in one like that again. So when you're done being a child, come look for me."

I got up from my seat and went to look for Leah. After I found her and some of the girls, we went to the dance floor. They knew something was wrong and some of them probably had witnessed the whole thing between me and Mason but they didn't ask about it and made it their mission to make me forget.

It was not the first time that Mason had gotten jealous. It had happened a couple of times before. This evening it was significantly worse, triggering awful memories.

I was dancing with Leah when I felt arms wrap around my waist. Just like our first meeting today it was his cologne that now was mixed with some alcohol, gave him away.

"I'm sorry." He kissed my neck again.

10

We were just talking."

9

"I know."

8

"Your reaction was way out of line."

7

"Watching him make you laugh, did something to me.

6

"He was just being nice, Mason."

5

"I know. I'm really, really sorry."

4

"You're not getting away with it that easily this time."

3

"I know, but let me make it up to you." He begged me.

2

"Fine."

1

I turned around in his embrace and crashed my lips onto his. The kiss started off slow but passionate at the same time. Soon it evolved into a needy kiss. Once I broke the kiss, I looked him in the eye and bit my lip. I grabbed his hand and started to drag him behind me.

"Let's go." I simply said.

"What? Where?"

"To my place. You're going to make it up to me, remember? I think tonight, you, me, my bed, would be a good start."

And boy, he would make it up to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 9K 68
It has been one year since your wedding day and if you're thinking your married, sorry to say, but you're not. It has been one year since Alex Morgan...
5.2K 130 48
(After the events of Goal!), Maire also known as "Five" by her family, friends, and the USWNT. Now, known as "Zero", by her youth international teamm...
7.2K 212 8
Cameron Colling (OC) jumped to the front of the women's football world when she made her debut for Arsenal at 14. She started with the Arsenal Academ...