The Rising Star - Alexia Pute...

By steffi209

Eleanore Queen is the upcoming rising star for both her club and national team. Recruted by the Arsenal Acade... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124
Part 125
Part 126
Part 127
Part 128
Part 129
Part 130
Part 131
Part 132
Part 133
Part 134
Part 135
Part 136
Part 137
Part 138
Part 139

Part 4

8.5K 144 22
By steffi209

"There she is! Eye! Superstar!" My teammates cheered when I walked in. I was met by hugs from my teammates and them congratulating me.

Carli walked up with the matchball. She pulled me in a hug. "I'm proud of you Queenie. You've come a long way from when you started on this team. And I'm sure that your journey is just beginning."

"To Qeeunie!" Ash held her water bottle in the air. "To Qeeunie!" Everyone followed, making me chuckle.

"You guys are crazy." I laughed. Carli handed me the matchball and I walked to my locker to put it away. Now it was time to party and let loose. I had some free days till I had to report back to Arsenal so I was gonna enjoy myself with my teammates. Today it was friday and most of them stayed till sunday evening.

Music started playing and with Kelley and Sonnet being, well Kelley and Sonnet, we all started dancing, celebrating our victory. When it comes to a party, Kelley and Sonnet are my partners in crime. Okay they are practically always my partners in crime. It even got so bad that the coaching staff tried to separate us so we don't get into too much trouble.

When we were ready, we got on the bus and went back to the hotel. Sonnet and I dropped our stuff off at our room and got ready to grab dinner with the team. Once everyone was down in the lobby, we made our way to a restaurant close by.

During dinner there was a lot of laughter and chatter. We made plans to go out after. So here we are, in Sonnet and I's room, getting ready to go out.

The youngsters were helping me to decide what to wear. We settled on a simple black dress, sneakers and a leather jacket. Once we were ready, we waited on the rest downstairs.

While we were walking to the bar, Becky and Alyssa came up to me. "Okay, I know that technically you're allowed to drink here, but please be careful and try not to get into too much trouble please."

Sonnet and Kelley must have heard what Alyssa said because suddenly they were next to me. Both putting an arm around my shoulder. "Don't worry, we'll look after her." Kelley smirked at them.

"Yeah why does that not ease my mind?" Becky deadpanned.

I just laughed. "Don't worry Broon, I will look after them." I smiled proudly at the two older players, but neither one of them seemed to be very impressed.

"O´Hara I swear to God if there is only one small baby hair misplaced on her adorable little head, I will end you." A very serious looking Ali Krieger and Christen Press walked up to us.

"And I will gladly help her." Christen backed Ali up. I swear you don't want them to be mad at you.

"Okay why is everyone thinking we're gonna get in trouble? And most importantly, why is everybody blaming me?!" Kelley threw her hand in the air in disbelief.

"Uhm Squirrel, our track record kinda speaks for itself." I whispered to her but clearly everyone heard.

"Ssssh, not helping mini." Kelley whispered back.

"Because Kelley, you 3 DO always get in trouble and YOU are the oldest, therefore YOU should be the responsible one." Christen glared at Kelley.

I just broke down laughing. Kelley being the responsible one? That's a good one. Although don't get me wrong because she can be if she wants to and when she needs to. Kelley is that type of friend that's always there to joke around with but when you need her, she will step up and be that friend you need.

"Okay okay, let's all calm down for a second." Tobin said, putting her hand on Chris' arm.

"Tobins right. Let the kid live a little. She'll be fine and besides the whole team is here. I doubt anything could go wrong." Ash assured both Ali and Chris.

When we arrived at the bar, we found ourselves a table, got some drinks and instantly went to the dance floor. I was ready to dance the night away when I saw a guy walk in. I guess he was around my age, brown hair, athletic build, good sense of style. Must admit he was hot. He was there with a friend and made his way to the bar.

"Quit staring, more drinking!" Rose cheered, dragging me to our table.

After some drinking and dancing and after some more drinking, I told everyone I was going to grab another drink. I asked if anyone wanted anything but it seemed that everyone was good.

I made my way over to the bar and ordered a beer. I was about to turn around with my beer in hand when I bumped into someone, completely spilling my drink all over me.

"Ooh my God, I'm so so sorry." A British voice apologized. The guy reached behind me for some napkins. He was so close now that I could smell his cologne. "Here, take these. Again I'm so sorry. I didn't see you. Well I did but I didn't think you were going to turn around. I-"

"Don't worry about it. It's fine." I chuckled while taking the napkins. "It's just a dress."

"But still, I'm sorry. At Least let me buy you another drink." He insisted.

"Hey, it's fine. You don't have to." I tried to reassure him but he didn't seem to listen.

"It's the least I could do. What would you like to drink?" He asked me. "A beer is fine'' I told him, concentrating on getting some of the sticky beer off me. Because I was so focused on that, I didn't catch him looking at me shocked.

"You want a beer?" I finally looked up at him confused. I laughed at his shocked impression. "Is something wrong with that?" I asked.

"No! No, not at all. It's just you don't seem like a beer kinda girl. Not-" He said, trying to explain himself.

I raised an eyebrow while looking at him amused. "Not that you look any type of way. I just mean that, you look like the type of girl who drinks those fruity drinks or wine. But again there is nothing wrong with drinking beer, you know. Uhm you know what I'm gonna shut up now." He looked embarrassed.

"Ooh no, don't mind me. Continue please. I like to hear what I look like and the fact that I'm making you nervous. Am I making you nervous..." I trailed off waiting for him to introduce himself.

"Mason, the name is Mason." He looked me right in my eyes. I have to admit that he had beautiful eyes.

"Well nice to meet you Mason. My name is Eleanore. If you're done rambling, I'd like that beer now" I smirked at him.

"Right." He walked up to the bar and ordered our beers. 

"So Eleanore, what brings you here on this fine evening? He smirked at me. I chuckled. "That's the best you could do?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Well yes, but it's still a valid question. Based on your accent you're not from around here. Consider me intrigued." He laughed.

"Alright then. You're kinda right." I smiled. "I'm from LA, but I do live here though."

"Yeah I figured, you do have a small accent."

"What?! No I do not!" I looked at him weird. "Yeah, you do. Don't worry, it's kinda cute." He smirked at me.

"Kinda? Just kinda?" I scoffed. "I'm not kinda cute, I'm the cutest person on this whole damn planet" I joked.

"True, I just don't wanna scare you away already." We both started laughing. We just fell into a light conversation. It was so easy with him. It wasn't awkward or forced or complicated. It just came so naturally. There was something about him, but I couldn't put a finger on it just yet. Everything was going fine until Mason went to the toilet and some dude decided to have his chance.

The guy walked up to me. He was a couple of inches taller and roughly grabbed my wrist, turning me around. In the corner of my eye I saw Mason already making his way towards us.

"Hey beautiful, let's dance and maybe after we can get outta here and have some fun." He demanded.

I yanked my arm out of his grip and tried to put some distance between us. "I don't think so." I told him off, but he didn't seem to like my answer.

This time he even went a bit further and pushed me against the bar, pressing himself on me. "Come on sweetheart, I'll show you a real good time." He was so close to my face that I could smell the alcohol. He then grabbed my but.

"Okay, that's it!" I thought, getting furious. Just as Mason reached us but before he even could react, I pushed the guy off me. I stamped on his foot, making him bend over in pain and then kneed him in the face. He was now bending over, while holding his face.

I turned around and smiled at Mason, who looked at me in complete shock, grabbed my beer and walked past the dude. I leaned down to the dude's ear. "Don't grab women, sweetheart." And I walked away with Mason following me. At Least I tried to walk away. 

Some of the dude's friends had obviously seen what happened and they weren't happy about it. One grabbed me by the arm again, while his other friend blocked our way.

"And where do you think you're going, you little bitch?" The one blocking our way asked.
"You're going to pay for what you did, slut." The other one, who had grabbed my arm said.

Okay, not gonna lie. Maybe I didn't really think this through when I knocked out the first one. But before any of them could do something, Mason pulled me behind him.

"Back off! Just walk away and leave her alone!" He said, pretty intimidating.

"Ooh look, how cute. Pretty boy is standing up for the slut." One of them said, making them both laugh.

Mason started laughing with the guys, making me extremely confused. But in the blink of an eye he turned dead serious and punched both guys, dropping them to the floor.

This caused a lot of commotion and in the corner of my eye, I saw some security guards walking up to our group. They asked both parties to get outside before it would really get out of hand.

Obviously I didn't have my jacket with me, so the moment I went outside I was freezing. Mason must have seen it because he offered me his jacket. I really wanted to be stubborn, but I was way too cold for that. He put his jacket over my shoulders and I instantly was engulfed by his cologne.

The security guards came up to the both of us and asked us to explain what had happened. After our explanation and some verifying from eyewitnesses, the other guys were thrown out of the bar.

"Thank you for what you did back there. I totally could have handled myself, but thanks." I genuinely smiled at him.

"I know. Don't take this the wrong way but I was shocked about the way you took out the first guy! That was so insane." He said acting like a fan girl.

I just laughed at him. "But I know, you definitely didn't need my help but I wanted to." He said, looking down at me. I felt my face heating up and needed to change the subject. Gosh Eleanore, get it together!

"Do you wanna get outta here? I'm hungry and I could really do with some pizza." I asked him. Mason agreed and we started our search for pizza.

Rose pov:

I was dancing with Mal, Abby, Linds, Sam and Sonnet when I noticed that Ellie hadn't returned yet. That's weird, the last time I saw her was already a while ago when she was gonna get a drink.

"Guys, have you seen Ellie?" I asked the others.

"She's probably with Kelley." Sonnet shrugs.

"Who's with me now?" Kelley appeared from out of nowhere.

"Wait, she isn't with you?!" This time Sonnet does look a little worried.

"Again, who's supposed to be with me?" Kelley asked, confused.

"Ellie. Have you seen her?" Abby explained.

"No, I thought she was with you?!"

"No she's not." I started looking around. Knowing Ellie, she wandered off somewhere. She easily gets distracted.

"I'm calling her." Lindsay took out her phone and Dailey her number. "Crap, straight to voice-mail."

"We need to find her before the others find out." Kelley looked around trying to spot a certain brunette.

"Let's go!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 229 30
"Briar, you guys are too young to understand love," Sofia says. I respond back saying, "Ok so maybe we are too young to understand what actual love i...
1.3M 13.9K 18
***EXCERPT ONLY*** He is Captain of the football team. Most popular Guy in school. Can get any girl he wants. Next in line to be Alpha. Logan's not r...
141K 3.2K 60
What happens when a girl who is hard to love joins arsenal? I guess you're about to find out... Ps don't come at me for anything I'm not trying to d...
895K 30.1K 61
Rosie White, an Art History student working to achieve her life goal of becoming a sought-after local artist. She pours her heart and soul into her a...