I swept the stars with ten th...

Von Xiaoshuo_

Lin Li crossed. The good news is: she transmigrated into the daughter of an interstellar chaebol. Sitting on... Mehr

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 65

112 4 0
Von Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 65

    The starship was filled with Edward's low pressure.

    Unlike his previous anger and dissatisfaction, he is now in the early stages of an outburst.

    Edward's eyes were gloomy, staring at several team markers on the Star Brain map.

    The voice was like poisoned blood: "You mean that these teams are all controlled by the Sunlight team?" The

    tall and thin team member answered tremblingly: "Yes, boss, I tried it just now, and the responses of those teams are similar. , obviously some automatic reply programs have been set up."

    "And you see," he stretched out his hand and pointed out several teams, "these teams were normal before, but they all started to move towards Chaos Star one after another. The edge of the domain drove past."

    "The behavior of these teams is too similar, and they are obviously being manipulated."

    Edward slammed Xingnao to the ground, and then stepped on it, cursing: "Waste It's all a bunch of rubbish!"

    But a trace of fear hit his heart again, the Sunlight team is just a group of newcomers, how can they have such an ability?

    They attacked more than a dozen teams one after another. Are their mental powers so powerful?

    damn it!

    Damn it!

    The tall and thin players couldn't figure it out, how did the Sunlight team do it? !

    He has had contact with the first few teams in the leaderboard, and each of them is a genius among geniuses.

    He looked at Edward in horror, is this the real reason why the boss wants to hunt down the Sunlight Squad?

    Did the boss discover their anomalies long ago?

    He swallowed and stammered: "Boss... the Sunlight team is too evil, how can we fight?"

    Edward gasped and looked straight at him, "Tell all the teams to gather, we can't lose any more. Any soldier!"

    The tall and thin player jumped, "Yes! Boss! I'll inform you right away!"

    "In addition," Edward looked at Huzi next to him, "officially activate the inside line, let him find a way to join us as soon as possible, and do everything possible to report The location of the Sunlight Squad!"

    "Yes!" Hu Zi was also frightened by the boss's aura, and immediately answered loudly.

    "You, get all the weapons and equipment in the space button ready, and send them out after a while."

    Edward pointed to one of the team members and said, "Go and help too!"

    After several team members left, Edward slammed the table. , then the table was torn apart and shattered into a pile of powder.

    Only at this moment did he really feel his anger, and he gritted his teeth and said: "Forcing me to activate the inside line, deploying the chess pieces that have been deployed for so many years on your rubbish, Sunlight Squad... I must smash your corpses into pieces!"

    …

    Inside the Sunlight Squad starship.

    Yu Zhizheng looked at the scene in front of him with a strange expression, and his heart was full of shock, strangeness, confusion and outrageousness.

    Yu Yi is also frowning at the moment, obviously can't figure out what's going on.

    The two brothers and sisters looked at each other, and they both saw puzzlement in each other's eyes.

    Yu Zhi waited for a long time before he found the right word: "This is a bunch of... Zerg?" Yu Yi

    turned his head and nodded solemnly, "It's still a bunch of larvae, and there seem to be hundreds of species. "

    Brother Heng... Did he treat us as the same kind? What does it mean to tell us the location of the larvae?" Yu Zhi couldn't figure it out, what exactly did Brother Heng want them to do?

    Did you make a bunch of grilled worm dinners? He's not so serious!

    I thought it was a rich resource, but now it's a bunch of bugs? !

    Yu Yi also shook his head, "I can't even guess, did he let us fight or not?"

    If you fight, it is the same clan of Brother Heng. Does Brother Heng mean to betray his own race?

    If you don't fight, it doesn't make sense from the standpoint of human beings!

    Brother Heng really gave them a problem.

    Yu Yi added: "I sent a message to Brother Heng in the group, but I guess I can't connect again, so I didn't reply."

    "How about... ask the captain?" Yu Zhi felt that the solution should be left to the captain. , he really can't do it!

    "That's the only way..." Yu Yi didn't think of a good solution, so he sent a message over.

    While they were waiting, Yu Zhi idled up on StarNet, and suddenly saw that the mental strength rankings had been refreshed!

    He looked at the name of the leader in shock, followed by the suffix of the Western Star Region.

    "Small idea! Look, the handsome boy named Wen in Lin Shizhen's team has become the first!"

    "The value...has reached the SS level of mental power!"

    The news quickly swept through the chaotic star field. In one month, he reached SS level spiritual power, setting the fastest record!

    ...

    the Lin Shizhen team.

    Wen Zhizhi was looking at Major Wen enviously, her voice was soft and sweet, and she was exclaiming in a low voice: "Wow! Brother, you are so amazing, you have reached SS level mental power!"

    Major Wen heard Wen Zhizhi's tone. Covered with goose bumps, he put on a serious face and reprimanded: "Speak well!"

    Wen Zhizhi's grievance tears were about to flow out, and he took a few steps closer to Lin Shizhen, looking like he dared not speak.

    Bai Ziyu stepped forward and cupped his hands with a smile: "Congratulations, Major Wen, I didn't expect you to be the fastest promoted person in our team!"

    Seeing Bai Ziyu's smiling face, Major Wen also bent the corner of his mouth subconsciously. He was indeed lucky enough.

    However, he still looked at Lin Shizhen suspiciously: "Why did my mental power rise so fast after playing a few games with Red Bugs?"

    He was puzzled.

    It turned out that after Bai Ziyu's battle against blue worms last time to improve their mental power, they accidentally encountered a large number of red worms.

    After a long and arduous battle, his mental strength has skyrocketed unbelievably.

    As if facing the red worm, there is an extra bonus to him.

    He vaguely guessed that it was like playing a game, and he would have more experience playing a certain boss.

    So he looked at Lin Shizhen with anticipation, because she seemed to know more.

    But he didn't expect that Lin Shizhen just bent the corners of his mouth and said congratulations, but didn't give him any further explanation.

    Major Wen noticed that Lin Shizhen's expression was a little relaxed, it seemed that a certain hypothesis had been verified, and she was no longer as tense as she started.

    This woman must know something!

    He was very itchy, but he couldn't get the truth from this woman's mouth at all.

    At this moment, Lin Shizhen seemed to have received some new news. With an obvious surprise on her face, she repositioned the starship with new coordinates.

    Lin Shizhen's eyes swept across the crowd, with an unignorable confidence and confidence on his face, and his voice was clear: "Everyone has seen the changes in Major Wen, now is the last destination, and everyone... will be promoted here. SS-level mental power!"

    She shouted loudly, but the news shocked everyone.

    Major Wen seemed to understand something, so he touched his earlobe, and the silver earrings were shining.

    Wen Zhizhi's puzzled eyes glanced at Lin Shizhen and Major Wen, and looked between them in confusion.

    But when she heard that she could be promoted to SS-level mental power, she hugged Lin Shizhen excitedly, "Sister Shizhen! It's really great to follow you! You are amazing!"

    She couldn't help giving a thumbs up and a sweet smile.

    Then he took out Star Brain, took a photo of himself and Lin Shizhen, and then fiddled around to record this exciting moment.

    Bai Ziyu was also relieved, and he was relieved by the words of You Shizhen. Who didn't come to Chaos Star Territory to pursue SS-level spiritual power?

    Now that he heard Lin Shizhen's determined tone, he had a feeling that his dream was about to come true, and he echoed, "I knew that Shizhen would definitely be fine.

    " It has nothing to do with him.

    Lin Shizhen looked at everyone who knew nothing, and smiled brightly and generously.

    Behind her, the last destination position set on the starship map was the coordinates of the Sunlight Squad starship.

    ...

    and at this moment Lin Li and Ju Yang are rushing back to the Sunlight Squad starship.

    "I didn't expect Edward to find out so quickly." Lin Li shook his head regretfully, and thought about the thousands of space buttons on his body again.

    "The main goal has been almost solved, and now it is useless." Ju Yang smiled helplessly, "You are too greedy!"

    "I can't say that, but the current harvest is indeed worth a trip." Lin The corners of Pear's mouth twitched, obviously in a good mood.

    Lin Li's spiritual motorcycle is like a beam of meteors, drawing bright lights in the star field.

    Suddenly, in the team channel of the simulator, Yu Yi sent a message.

    Lin Li looked at the metaphorical description in disbelief, "Ju Yang, look! Ling Jiuheng gave us the location of the larvae?!"

    They thought that it might be the resource, or the location of Ling Jiuheng himself, but Never thought it would be a zerg.

    Ju Yang was also taken aback by the metaphorical description for a second, apparently a little confused about what Ling Jiuheng wanted to do.

    "Is Ling Jiuheng crazy? He has lost his senses again?" Ju Yang's outrageous guess, otherwise why did he send them a bunch of Zerg!

    Lin Li's expression was solemn, and she always felt that something was wrong, "We have to hurry up and return to the starship! Maybe Yu Zhi and Xiaoyi will be in danger!"

    So Lin Li increased the output of mental power and began to travel in the star field. Drag racing.

    ...

    In the unknown space, Ling Jiuheng was sitting on the ground at the moment.

    The mental power he devoured was somewhat supported, and he looked up at the boundless void, feeling a little dejected in his heart.

    This space seems to be infinite, and he has been continuously swallowing and expanding his activity space, but no matter how big he swallows, it seems that he can't see the edge.

    Just like a spirit, it can grow on its own.

    The worm mother sat on the ground with her legs raised as she wished.

    Seeing Ling Jiuheng's performance, she teased with a clear voice: "What? Tired? I feel so distressed!"

    However, the distress on her face was not real, it was just acting.

    Ling Jiuheng did not speak.

    The worm mother pouted, and the guy came again.

    But thinking of what Lin Li was about to face, she couldn't help laughing.

    Ling Jiuheng frowned and looked at the insect mother in confusion, "What are you laughing at?"

    After being trapped in this place for so long, the insect mother still laughed.

    "I remember something fun." The mother insect smiled and rolled her eyes.

    Ling Jiuheng felt that something was wrong. He looked suspiciously like the worm mother, "Did you make trouble again and do something bad?"

    "You know... Killing all the larvae will lead to what kind of revenge from the zerg?" He tilted his head innocently and looked at Ling Jiuheng with clear eyes.

    Ling Jiuheng didn't speak, the suspicion in his eyes deepened.

    "I tell you, all the Zerg that can sense the larvae, all... all! They will tear apart the space and come to the slaughterer." The

    mother of insects stood up and walked to Ling Jiuheng seemingly at random. Her voice Became a little low: "And usually, when these slaughterers enjoy their spoils, when their excitement and joy reach their highest point." The

    mother's eyes suddenly turned into vertical pupils, strange and beastly, "The Zerg army just It will appear in front of them, making them lose hope and despair to the point of no escape."

    "At that time, we will be able to go out... Hahahahaha!" The

    mother insect seemed to have seen that scene and laughed excitedly. , I couldn't laugh myself, and even bent over to laugh.

    Ling Jiuheng opened his eyes wide and looked at the crazy insect mother in front of him. He seemed to realize something, and his face became extremely ugly.

    The mother worm's eyes returned to normal again, and she seemed to be laughing with tears, and looked at Ling Jiuheng: "Look at you, you are so stupid to swallow yourself, I have already said that I have a way!"

    Ling Jiuheng heard these words, as if to confirm After guessing, my heart sank directly to the bottom of the valley.

    He said why the mother insect didn't want to go out, as if it didn't matter at all.

    It turned out that such a brutal and outrageous plan had long been in mind.

    Hunting the larvae of one's own race, how maddening is it to think?

    But what Ling Jiuheng is really afraid of is... Who will be the one who kills the larvae?

    Suddenly, he suddenly looked up!

    "The second position you gave is not a resource point at all?!"

    "You asked me to lie to the captain and kill the larvae of the insect race!"

    The author has something to say:

    woo woo woo, Calvin actually appeared on me!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

13.6K 171 71
Author: Xi Daqin Category: Time Travel and Rebirth NovelsStatus: Completed Yu Xue bought a house in full in her senior year. She shared this happy ev...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
14.3K 188 7
小美人鱼的星际日常 Author: 黑猫白白 Not my story
33.4K 877 22
Author: Did the villain die from talking too much? STORY NOT MINE DO. NOT. VOTE. OK? Brief introduction: Reading tips: This article has an anti-thef...