𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

By Badbitty10

Hold on darling. ------ "Tell me what you want, Hayden." She whispered in my ear and my body got chills all o... More

Character introduction.
Prologue
1/Adoption center.
2/At home.
3/Cold feelings
4/:):
5/Hope you don't regret me
6/Touch me
7/Mechanic
8/Black mask bikers
10/Chockolate coverd strawberies
11/New friends
12/Leave
13/Girls time
14/Sleep on facetime
15/Pink roses
16/Scars
17/I missed you too mommy
18/vision
19/ill
20/look at me
21/Out
22/Date
23/shame on you?
24/good boy
25/Mask, take it off
26/The coffee shop guy
27/distancing
28/Deep talk
30/motorcycle ride
31/i like you
32/b-job
33/trouble
34/realization
35/Cuddling
36/Making her feel good
37/girl next door
38/Rain
39/i love you
40/Sally
41/birthday
42/I LOVE YOU
43/ My sweet boy
44/Date2
45/vibrator?
46/tattoos
47/Sissy
48/Dexter
49/DEXTER
50/The end
Epilogue

9/Unless you want to get hurt.

10.9K 238 39
By Badbitty10

Almira's pov'

I bounce my leg up and down as I watch the door, impatiently waiting for Hayden to walk through it and face me.

It hasn't even been that long and he's instantly started to be problematic. I can't deal with that.
Only now I understand what he meant when he said he needed to be punished often.
He is 20 but he's asking for a good slap.

Fuck, what am I going to say to him? Why did you do it?
What did you think you'd get out of it?
Were you forced?

He's older he's not going to listen to me, he's going to follow his own path that he's carelessly created without thinking of the consequences.

God, I'm frustrated.

The door knob turned and I was on my feet, waiting for his tall body to enter the house.

And he did, with his black attire and black shiny helmet.
Why did he have to come back with those on?

What the fuck!
He looks hot.

Big and tall, a shiver runs up my spine.

My breathing is so hard that I feel like he can hear it from all the way over there.
My hands form into fists but I can't move, I'm planted to my spot looking at his intimidating state.

"Good evening, darling." He spoke in his raspy voice and I was snapped out of the trance he's put me on, my eyes going to his hands that are working on taking off the gloves.

"Don't even start with the pet names. I know what you're doing." I try to keep my voice from becoming weak as I watch him come closer.

"I'm not doing anything," He raises his arms up in defense.

"Stop, don't come any closer. You've crossed the line as it is, don't make me hate you Hayden." I put my hand up but he doesn't stop, until he's right in front of me.
Making me tilt my head up to look at his helmet, that's still on his head.

"You wouldn't do that Almira, you're too good to hate someone. Especially me." He tilts his head to the side as he brings his hand up to my chin to keep my head up so I'm looking at him.
"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about this but i was really into the idea and didn't want to get distracted, because I knew that you wouldn't accept it. And I know it's bad what I'm doing, but I like it." He explains brushing a strand of hair behind my ear and running the back of his fingers down my neck and down to the strap of my crop to, running his finger against it.

"I like ending lives of pigs who play with children. I'm not hurting anyone innocent sweetheart." He says and slowly starts to pull his helmet off his head revealing his gorgeous face and wet hair.
Probably from the sweat, but he didn't smell bad.

His hazel eyes softly watching mine and his cheeks slightly pink, maybe from the helmet?

He runs his hand through his hair, slicking it back and then pulling me closer so I'm plastered to his body that felt rock hard.

He's started to get more muscles since he started working and I love that.
"Unless you want to get hurt?" He whispered in my ear and I shiver, grabbing his biceps that visibly flex under my touch.

"Hayden," I breath before feeling his lips to my neck. I have no words, I don't know what to say.
He's shutting me up so fast I don't even know what to do about it.
Why is he in control of me and I'm just letting it happened.

I'm sick!

I slide my hand up and wrap it around his neck, hugging him tightly that that he was leaning down so low to hug me that he had to sit down on the couch and pull me with him.

Not even noticing I was sitting on his lap.

He chuckled all of a sudden, sending vibrations through my body and that's when I pulled back to look at him.

He leaned his back on the couch, holding my hips and looking at me from head to where our body's connected.
That hottest fucking stare I've ever seen in my life.

I was trying so hard not to clench my thighs together, I didn't want to embarrass myself.

"You really did miss me?" Hayden spoke, gripping my hips slightly tighter making me roll my hips onto his.

The dumbest fucking idea.

He was smirking and I was seconds from moaning. This asshole looks so fucking gorgeous and for what!?
I haven't seen him smirk like this in ages.

His eyes half open, he must be tired.
His lips full and pink, a little mustache growing on his face.

I nod my head as I'd let him wait for an answer way too long, stating at him like it's the first time I'm seeing him.

"A-are you hungry?" I ask him proceeding to get off him but he pulled me down, not letting me get off.

"I'm fine, I just want to stay with you." He leans his head on the couch, eyes burning my skin.

So fine!

I lean in kissing his throat, his Adam's apple bobbing up and down.
And then I lay my head on his shoulder, closing my eyes.

His smell envelopes my senses and makes me feel at peace.

His hands slide down my thighs and pulls me higher on him, making sure I'm feeling comfortable, before he wraps his long arms around my body and stays there until I'm deep asleep.

...

Hayden's pov'

I put her to bed after she so sweetly fell asleep on me.
Such an adorable girl.

I kiss her head before leaving her room and going to my own room, I wanted her to sleep comfortably so I'm not sleeping in her be for that reason.

I also get up earlier and I don't want to wake her up.

I missed her a lot too, and I'm sad I haven't been able to spend more time with her but I'll make it up, I hope.

I did a bad thing not listening to her and doing whatever I pleased but what's done is done, and I can only hope I can keep things right with her.

She needs comfort, needs to feel safe and protected.
And I'm going to give her what she needs, as long as she's happy with my presence in her life.

...

Bro idk what the ending means or if I did something but I hope it's nice because I didn't know what to say.

Anyways love Hayden.

Alsoooooo I have a surprise on my conversation thingies on my profile pls go read it.
It's important!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 2.7K 29
"No! You don't walk away!" He stops me and turns me to face him. "Let go of me!" I snap back as I remove my wrist from his grasp. "What are you so...
172K 3.1K 22
"Don't call me anything but Jade!" I scowled. "And what happens if I don't?" He took a step forward making me feel smaller in seconds. "I-i..." "Rig...
646K 13.3K 67
"Ava, you have to be quiet! They'll hear you-" Tears started to spill from my eyes, blending in with the rain that dripped down my face. I shouldn't...
386K 10.6K 36
#7 in roommates #191 in romance #241 in love "Time for a bath don't you think." He whispered dangerously sending shivers down my spine. Gosh this re...