woodlot | Bts

By vclnilla

Definition of woodlot : a restricted area of woodland ︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. " Minjis original plan was to deliver ite... More

intro。・:*˚:✧。
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 51: Yoongis Ending
Chapter 51.5: Yoongi's ending
chapter 52: Jungkooks ending
chapter 52.5 :Jungkook's ending
chapter 53: Taehyungs ending
chapter 53.5: Taehyungs ending
chapter 54: Namjoons ending
chapter 55: jimins endings
chapter 56: Hoseoks ending
chapter 57: Seokjins ending

chapter 50

463 27 1
By vclnilla

︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. "

When Minji woke up, Hoseok wasn’t there. she didn’t even remember falling asleep either… she felt a little weird knowing that she let herself fall asleep even when she felt so uncomfortable with hoseok holding onto her even after he fell asleep.

She was glad it was morning now. she could finally leave. perhaps find someone…else? Who would she even look for? jin? she didn’t know where he was… jimin told her he was fine but that was… how many days ago was that even? it felt like forever… the point is, she hasn’t seen him in forever, same with yoongi… the two people, maybe jungkook too… that she actually trusted.

Minji pushed herself up, making sure to be careful with her leg. looking down at it, she saw it freshly wrapped, making her wonder if hoseok was the one to do it.

She shook the thought away, she needed to leave. Perhaps sneaking away was the best choice, could she get by the living room or kitchen without being seen? even with her leg? she was going to definitely try. Who was gonna stop her?

hoseok would.

Minji was able to stand up from the bed, being proud of herself that she could get up like that.

It was a bit of a struggle,but she was able to slowly walk over, more like scoot, over to the door open it. no one was around, making it suspiciously quiet. the last thing minji wanted was to be jumped by one of hoseok's family members.

Her hardest challenge would definitely be getting down the stairs… which was a little easier than she thought? She gripped the railing like her life depended on it, slowly stepping down the stairs one at a time. it took her so long that she was surprised she wasn’t caught by someone yet.

Minji almost let out a yelp of shock when she seen so many people in the living room, she did however let out a yelp when hoseok came behind her and touched her shoulder.

“You should have called me… i would have helped you,” hoseok quietly says.

“i…I didn't want to bother you?” Minji sounded so uncertain that she was surprised that Hoseok didn’t call her out on her bullshit.

“call me next time? are you hungry?” hoseok hadn’t let minji's shoulder go.

she didn’t know what made her more uncomfortable, hoseok's hand or the million eyes she felt on her.

“yes?”

“I'll help you this time, ready.” hoseok says, taking her arm and wrapping it around his neck.

“it’s fine hoseok really-“

“no, no i want to help!” hoseok was quick to cut her off.

Minji didn’t say anything, she had to bite back a lot of negative words since they were in front of his family.

Hoseok helped Minji sit down, his mother coming into the dining room with a hot plate of…something.

“Thank you,” was all Minji said as she took the plate from Hoseok's mother. Hoseoks sat right beside her, looking a little distracted.

“What's wrong?” Minji asked once his mother left the area, leaving the two of them alone.

“minji…what do you feel about staying here… with me?” Hoseok basically whispered, as if he was trying to hide his words from the people in the other room.

“Excuse me?” Minji almost jumped out of her seat if it wasn’t for hoseok's arm resting on the back of her chair.

“listen… i feel like it’s better for you here… safer, it’s away from any water source… jimin won’t get to you and no humans would get this far out into the forest without dying anyway…” he tried to reason but his reasoning sounded so… fake.

like there was more to it. and she would be damned if she was going to actually listen and consider it. too much has happened to her, imprisonment being top on the list.

“you’re insane…” Minji mutters. Hoseok's eyes got wide, definitely not expecting that.

“what?”

“hoseok… listen you’re a great guy…” well…. “But I'm not just going to drop everything and stay here. Believe it or not, I have a life that doesn’t involve being stuck in some…place. i’m happy you are helping, i really am but… we just met and i feel so…. I don't even know anymore. Do you know what I had to go through for the last couple days? all because i came here? hell. I went through hell and I'm sorry I don't want to stay in one place with someone I barely know…what about yoongi? hm? does he know i’m here cause i have a feeling he wouldn’t like it. he wouldn’t like what you said to me last night… I'm leaving.” Minji pushed Hoseok's arm away from her, and tried to get up. He only sat there in shock for a few seconds before leaping up and following minji’s limping form.

“Minji, i don’t know where all this pent up anger came from but all i’m trying to do is help!” Hoseok grabbed a hold on Minji, stopping her from leaving the dining room.

“It's not helping!” Minji grunted, trying to get away from his hold.

“Minji, stop struggling for just a second before you hurt yourself!” Hoseok hissed, hoping this wouldn’t grab any of his family members' attention. This was going so wrong. she wasn’t supposed to be upset, not one bit! she was supposed to agree! and the fact that she heard hoseok talking to her when he thought she was sleeping was so embarrassing for him!

“i-“ before she knew it, minji was crying, almost falling limp into hoseok's arms.

“Minji, come on… it’s okay!”

“It's not! I want to go home!” she cried. Hoseok was sure his family members heard…

“this could be home! Come on! I'm trying to protect you! don’t you want that? you’re too perfect to be hurt again! I have to do what I can!” hoseok said, pulling minji into his arms, holding her tight despite her struggles.

Before anything could be said, there were rapid and rough knocks on the door. Hoseok looked away from minji for a second, thinking of who it could be… yoongi? he sure hoped not… it would be…something if it was yoongi. He wasn’t ready to face the friend he betrayed.

When Hoseok realized no one was going to get the door, he sighed.

“let’s go… i don’t want to leave you alone…” hoseok says as he pulls minji along with him.

“can no one else get the door- oh…” hoseok was barely in the living room when he noticed no one was there. they must have left when they heard Minji getting upset. That was a little reassuring.

Hoseok opened the door only to be punched in the face, making him lose his grip on minji. she stumbled a bit before regaining her balance.

“jungkook?!” Minji yelled, shocked to see him here. and him punching hoseok across the face.

“minji!” jungkooks dark look was immediately changed, back to his innocent look he usually had. “Let's go!”

“damn it jungkook,” hoseok groans, wiping the blood away from his nose.

“Come on, minji, let’s go.” Jungkook walked closer to minji who froze up.

“what? I thought you wanted hoseok to take me here?” Minji muttered before Jungkook was shoved away from her by Hoseok.

“hands off,” Jungkook scoffed. “Of course I didn't do minji, why would I do that to us?”

“us?”

“Let's go. hoseok is insane!” Jungkook tried to grab minji again only to be punched in the face by hoseok.

Minji backed away, what the hell was she going to do?

“seriously hoseok, what is wrong with you?” Jungkook chuckled before shoving Hoseok back and punching him.

Hoseok didn’t say anything else and swung at jungkook. The actions were repeated by both sides multiple times before Minji took her chance and struggled her way out the door. hoping that the boys would be too focused on beating each other to even notice minji leaving.

"Sir namjoon, we have arrived,"

"Perfect. Inform the prince. Make sure to transfer the prisoners over to a cell to receive the court's rulings soon," Namjoon said as he slowly sat up from the desk he was sitting at.

"Of course sir," the man says, running off to do as he was told.

After the man left, Namjoon made his way out the door. He was immediately greeted with taehyung snapping orders at some random guard who looked frightened and nodded at every word Taehyung said.

Namjoon sighed but straightened up the moment Taehyung turned around to face him.

“I hope you take care of the prisoners. I have somewhere to be. i’m sure my father will also take care of anything you can’t,” taehyung said and without waiting for a reply, he walked away to get off the ship and on the dock. Taehyung was immediately handed a horse with the kingdom's crest all over the armor.

namjoon turned around to see the six prisoners being pushed up to him.

“i hope you enjoy your new cells. it’ll suit criminals like you.'' Namjoon turns to one of the knights nearby. “make sure they are locked up and dealt with in court. I have to leave… i have something to look for…” namjoon walked away after that.

“I need a horse,” he says to the same man who gave Taehyung one.

“Of course sir. may i ask why?”

“i have lost something and i need to find it,”

“oh! Are you and the prince looking for the same thing?” the man asks. Even if the question wasn’t meant in a harmful way, namjoon felt his jaw tighten.

“I believe so.”

“Alright then, here you go sir, best of luck,” he smiles. namjoon grins back even if all he wanted to do was smack the man upside the head.

“Farewell,” Namjoon says, pulling himself onto the horse with a small grunt.

Jin watched as Namjoon rode away with a smug grin.

"Get to walking prisoners," a random knight yells, pushing Taehyun forward so he would start walking. The others followed his lead, slowly walking up the ramp and onto the deck where the man with the horses waited. He handed one off to three other knights, leaving the txt boys and Jin to walk on the dirty road.

It wouldn't have bothered Seokjin if he had shoes…or socks on. But he didn't. His toes were out in the wild and he felt very single thing between his toes.

The walk to the cell house was long and tiring, especially when they were walking barefoot while everyone else had horses AND SHOES.

"In you go"

Seokjin and the younger boys were thrown into a cell the moment they got into the cell house.

However, the moment they were locked up, the words "you'll be seen by the court as soon as possible" were said and they were left alone. Alone as in there was not a single knight or someone in charge in the room or area.

"Do you still have it?" Seokjin whispers, just in case there was that one person around.

"Of course!"

"Great, hand it over," Seokjin whispers back, reaching his hand out to take the gun.

"Captain is so cool that he unties himself!"

Seokjin rolled his eyes with a smile as he took the gun. He did a quick check around the room before reaching around the bars of the cell and grabbing the lock. He smashed the lock with the gun until it was open.

He was pleased when he saw no one come into the area despite the noise the lock made.

"Alright boys. I need to find my wife. You all get home safe. When Minji and I have made sure to lay low for a while, we will find you,''Seokjin says, slowly pushing the cell door open.

"But…with respect… how do we know she's alive?" Kai says, looking down and rubbing his hands together.

The other boys glare at him but Seokjin smiles.

"It's minji… plus," Seokjin moves his hand over his heart. "I can just feel it… she's my soulmate,"

"Bro is so romantic-"

"Enough. We need to get going," Seokjin cuts off the playful comments and leads the boys to a door where he thought led outside.

Thankfully, it did and no one was outside. It made Seokjin realized how stupid the palace knights were.

"Go, we will see eachother soon," Seokjin hugs all the boys before sneaking his way into a random alleyway.

Minji struggled her way down the random trail she found. She pushed herself, even when her cut reopened and the bandage that was covering her leg was soaked with her blood.

She honestly didn't know where she was, it would make sense for her to still be in the forest however, she felt like she had been walking for hours.

Minji found it best that she stayed on this path, there didn't seem to be any bodies of water, which was one of her biggest concerns. Well, that was until she reached a certain river.

Taehyung wasn't too sure how he found himself in the situation he was in now. Standing with his sword out, pointing it to the man he considered his brother.

Well, he did know how it started... over his beautiful wife to be but what he didn't quite understand was why namjoon thought he was the threat. He was the prince of the kingdom. If anyone was the threat, it would be namjoon himself.

"I'm not too fond of this namjoon. Let's put these away so I can go back to looking for my finance," taehyung chuckled if it was no big deal.

"No!"

Taehyung flinched in shock and tightened his grip on his sword.

"No?"

"Taehyung. I have only wanted so little. It is only fair I get this one thing. Either you put your sword away and get the hell out of my way or die."

Taehyung scoffed. "You are quite bold. You act a big game but you know the moment you slice me, your head will be mounted on my wall. Minji. Is. Mine. Whether you like it or not. You are so stupid to think she would fall for a man like you-"

Taehyung was quick to block the sword being swung at him.

"Only one man will win. That man will get minji and the other shall die." Namjoon yells.

Taehyung smiles and nods. "Fine. So be it. May the best man win the heart of Minji,"

︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. "

Unedited
Long time no see...
Sorry this was a little short. I was planning on making it alot longer since I made everyone wait so long but I honestly couldn't think of anything to write....

Well anyway, you are getting 8 more chapters 😌😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 1.8K 23
❝ Why do you always carry around that stupid thing? You're an adult now, let it go. ❞ ❝ I can't. ❞ Plot idea credit to: @kookieshabibi v "Wherein Jun...
264K 12.3K 39
"She's so fucking sweet.." | Yandere AU. | Contains Smut, fluff & angst. | English isn't my first language.
4.8K 223 8
Canon compliant fic about how Min Yoongi is literally the embodiment of softness and Park Jimin is suffering over it. ••• "Objectively, Jimin though...
35.7K 1.2K 30
Y/N is princess of the Middle Kingdom, the kingdom that oversees all others in her country. Despite the power that she has, Y/N doesn't like her posi...