WEAPON OF GOD :: Mahabharat

By Nohara_legacy

Evi, a Human experiment of the 21st century, the finest weapon of mass destruction, finds herself in an unfat... More

A/N: DISCLAIMER
~PROLOGUE~
CH.2. D-EVI-KA?
CH.3. TERMS OF LIVING
CH.4. SCATTERED THOUGHTS
CH.5. KIDNAPPED
CH.6. DEMON'S LAIR
CH.7. LEADER OF A TRIBE?
CH.8. BOND
(DON'T SKIP) A/N: CHARACTER INFLUENCE
CH.9. KRISHNA
CH.10. INFAMOUS TRIO
CH.11. FIANCEÉ
CH.12. CURSE
CH.13. REN
CH.14. PANCHAL
CH.15. SIBLINGS
CH.16. COURT
CH.17. DISPOSABLE
CH.18. DEALS AND DEVILS
CH.19. RIFT
CH.20. RULES
CH.21. BOW TO THE BOW
CH.22. DEAL BREAKER
CH.23. DILEMMA
CH.24. KNOT
CH.25. RELINQUISH
CH.26. BHISHMA
CH.27. WEDDING
CH.28. BLAME
CH.29. IMMUNITY
CH.30. DINNER TABLE
CH.31. SHAME
CH.32. DIVISION
CH.33. HUMAN-NESS
CH.34. RIGHT TO DIE
CH.35. ILLUSION
CH.36. DESTINY DESTRUCTION
CH.37. OTHER WORLD
CH.38. AGNI PARIKSHA
A/N: 10K views and 1K votes !!
CH.39. BEHIND THE SCENES
CH.40. DECISIONS OF THE HEART
CH.41. BELONGING SIDES
CH.42. RECONCILLATION
CH.43. FAULTY ADJUSTMENTS
CH.44. FAMILY
CH.45. SACRIFICES
CH.46. 5 DAYS
CH.47. ATTRACTION TO DESTRUCTION
CH.48. BETRAYAL
CH.49. TRAITOR
CH.50. BROKEN BONDS
CH.51. FIVE FOR FIVE
CH.52. GUILT
CH.53. PROMISES
CH.54. THE COST OF HAPPINESS
CH.55. PATH OF SOLITUDE
CH.56. MISUNDERSTANDINGS
CH.57. GAMBLE
CH.58. HRIDAY
CH.59. MY OTHER HALF
CH.60. DISOBEDIENCE
CH.61. SAVIOUR
CH.62. WEAPON OF THE WEAK
CH.63. JUSTICE
CH.64. MIND AND SOUL
CH.65. YOURS, REN
CH.66. WORLD OF GODS
CH.67. TIME FLIES BY
CH.68. MEETING THE FUTURE
CH.69. MOVING FORWARD
CH.70. PREMEDITATED
CH.71. SLEEP FOR YEARS
CH.72. WAKING INTO KALYUG
CH.73. HOMECOMING
~EPILOGUE~
A/N: THANK YOU
A/N: TIME LINE OF EVI
GLIMPSE OF RUDRA & SHIVI

CH.1. DAMAGED HUMAN

2.8K 117 46
By Nohara_legacy

Smoke covered the sky as dozens of bombs fell from above, destroying almost half of the earth.

The war was at its final stages.

No one left a single stone unturned to win this war. Illegal goods, human trafficking, abductions, murders, human experiments, everything was fair.

Human experiments, especially.

"Eagle 01 What's your position? Why is your transmission so weak?"

The commander's voice echoed from the walkie as Evi looked straight towards the gunpoint.

" Is this how you plan to survive Ren? By betraying your side?" Evi said through her gritted teeth.

The man gripped the gun even harder, as tears fell from his eyes. He didn't want to kill her. The person with whom he had spent most of his pathetic life.

But he didn't seem to find any other way. He knew Evi would never stop fighting. Unless she lost every part of her life, she would not give up, and he could not bear to see her like that" You think following the Captain's orders is going to save us? Or getting experimented on is going to make us invincible?" Ren cocked the gun, still pointing towards Evi.

" Betraying our side isn't going to save you either" Evi grunted as she tried to get up, but Ren had already shot down her legs and arms. She knew Ren wanted to run away, but never wanted to accompany him. She didn't want to accept humanity's defeat. She prayed, to the non existent god for just one miracle, just one ray of hope, that would save them from the impending doom.

" I know. Nothing can save us. Except death." Ren pushed the gun in Evi's forehead. " Goodbye Evi. Let's meet on the other side where we can be happier"

---

" Get up Evi... you need to live"

" Huh? But I am just sleeping"

" Wake up Evi... or else you will die"

" Ugh, please. 5 minutes more"

" Get up, NOW"

Evi shot open her eyes and choked. All her breath was gone as she couldn't even wrap her head around the fact that she wasn't dead. Or rather, that she was currently drowning.

Her mind couldn't even make a single decision, whether to swim or to let go, but soon few pairs of arms wrapped around her own and pulled her out.

Evi violently coughed as her lungs atlast got access to air. She hurled almost instantly and collapsed, onto the people who just saved her.

" What the..."

" He's..... " Evi could hear a few voices. As her eyes adjusted to the bright light, she focused onto the five heads staring at her.

" Shit-" Evi shot up and punched the person right in front of her. As the five people got stunned, she rolled back and pulled out her revolver. " Stay back!"

" Owww" The man screamed in agony as his nose bled from the attack. One of the men stood in anger and approached her.

" Stay BACK!" She screamed but to no vain. As the man got too close she shot him in the leg.

" Owwwww" The man doubled down as the three men ran over to support him from falling down.

"I am telling you to stay back, or else I will kill you" Evi threatened just as she came out of her trance. " Wait what the hell?"

Evi noticed the five men. They were not in their war trainers. In fact they weren't in any imaginable clothing at all.

" Rishis?" She blurted out.

The five men looked at each other, confused.

Evi started to lower her gun just when a log of wood whipped the consciousness out of her. " Not again"

---

" Trees... Why were there so many trees... And those people.... Ugh I am going to be sick"

Evi's eyes shot open once again. This time, she could readjust far better. But just when she tried to get up, she noticed herself bound to a tree. " What the hell"

" You're awake..." One of those five men approached. " Look here...... Medicine...... Blood..."

Evi could comprehend a few words spoken by the man.

" Sanskrit?" Evi thought as a confusing frown marred her face. She quickly tried to unlock her translator but knew that the water must have done some damage to the system.

" You're lucky.... Brother almost tossed you back to the river" The man kept rambling as he applied medicine on her arms.

" You, who?" Evi stringed along the few words that she could retrieve.

" I cannot tell you" Evi understood and nodded in silence. She looked around to see the four men sitting in a circle and having some fruits along with one older lady.

" Brothers? Mother?" Evi asked as the man nodded in agreement.

" What's your name?" Sahadev asked just to initiate a conversation.

" Evi..." Her eyes widened in shock. " Of course, what the hell? Where am I? I was at the war zone!!!!?" She screamed. "What is this place?" She shouted, making Sahadev shift backwards due to the sudden outburst.

" I cannot understand you" Sahadev desperately tried to calm her down as the others rushed towards them after hearing the commotion.

" What's happening?" Kunti asked frantically.

" Sahadev.... she... attack? Bheem, who was almost twice the size of Evi, the one she had shot in the leg, asked in rage.

" Sahadev?" Evi questioned but shook off her doubts as she needed to go back. She needed to tell the commander about the betrayal, about Ren. " These people had the nerve to bind me to this tree" Evi groaned in frustration as she pulled at the ropes.

The ropes tore apart, making quite a scene as the tree itself couldn't handle the force. The wide trunk broke along with the ropes, but before the tree could hit anyone, Bheem caught it with one arm and flung it to the side with ease.

" What in the hell...." Evi looked in awe at the tree hitting the ground. Just as she turned around to face the group, the man held her by the collar and pushed her to the nearest tree.

" You ungrateful lowlife..... We saved you and this is how you repay..." Bheem backed up with a punch just when Kunti shouted

" No Bheem!, That's a girl"

" I don't believe it" Bheem shouted back and landed the punch.
.
.
.

" AaAAAAAARGHHHHH" Bheem screamed as an excruciating jolt of pain travelled through his knuckles. He instinctively let go of Evi's collar and dropped down to his knees, clutching his busted hand. He looked at her through his tear filled eyes " How?"

" Bheem?"Evi was sure she heard it correctly. The audio sensor was waterproof from the beginning. "Are you... telling me you're Panduputra Bheem?"

The five men stiffened. They were unsure as to how to approach her now. This little slip up could cause them their life. They had successfully escaped from the lac palace weeks ago, but it could all go to waste if the girl in front of them revealed it to the Hastinapur royals.

They couldn't just let her leave.

"We need to get rid of her NOW" Bheem screamed, still writhing in pain as Arjun, Sahadev and Nakul braced themselves at the order of their older brother.

"Don't attack a lady!" Kunti too protested but her voice got dimmed as she felt Yudhishthir's hand on her shoulder.

"Maa, if she is not meant to be killed, she won't die. Have faith in destiny. But for now, she has proven herself to be just a danger to our lives" Yudhishthir justified Bheem's decision reluctantly.

The sky turned dark as Arjun summoned a weapon with his incantations. Evi was still stunned. There was no way she jumped universes. Right!?

Evi's knees gave up as she fell to the ground, witnessing the spectacle in front of her. The warriors present before her were none other than the legendary Pandavas, who were now going to kill her.

A lightning struck Arjun's hand, descending from the heavens, as it formed into a bow and an arrow.

There was no room for doubt. Right now, she was in the presence of demigods. She closed her eyes in defeat. And smiled. Maybe she was dying atlast, but atleast she got to see something magical.

Arjun took his stance. He meant it to be a clean kill, no pain whatsoever. He didn't have any qualms with the girl who had injured two of his brothers. Rather he found her interesting. But their safety came first, ALWAYS.

Just as he released the arrow, a warm light enveloped Evi.

She felt it. An aura, as menacing as it was calming. She knew, it was HIM.
.
.
.
.

"Now now Parth... I don't want you to commit a grave sin of killing such a beautiful lady"

He sported a smile. The arrow had disappeared into the light and Evi was just now sitting in His shadow. She didn't dare to look at his way, her fear was palpable in the air.

"Why are you so scared miss?" He asked as he turned to Evi.

Evi bit her lip. It took every single drop of courage in her to return the gaze, and spit
.
.
.
.
"You already know, you dumb fucking ASSHOLE of a GOD".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 3.8K 66
~ Dangerous Life Ahead ~ • Book 2 of LIFE OF PANCHALI TRILOGY • Panchali Rathore, Ex- CEO of Rathore Industries, now the Crown Princess of Hastinapur...
210K 6.7K 57
THE ROYAL COUPLE Meet Swasti Singh:- A Greek goddess with a unique personality, her life revolves around two things; Work and Family. A bitchy and ba...
273K 18.5K 157
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...
Another Chance for Lives By

Historical Fiction

53.8K 2.3K 41
Karna and Draupadi. A story for many who wanted another chance for Karna and Draupadi. What if the Gods decides to give them another chance? What wi...