Calamity vs Chaos [Zeldris x...

By mishhhhh92

✨Out for Blood sequel✨ ⚠️⛔️‼️🚨 This story is for 18+ only. PLEASE READ THE A/N FIRST THERE ARE TRIGGERS IN T... More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

6

196 4 1
By mishhhhh92

Dad dragged me back to where Mom was resting, she was starting to look better at least. He kissed her forehead and stroked her hair, staring at her face in adoration. I hoped one day I'd find someone to love me like that and to love them. "You're sure?" he looked at me, I grinned and nodded, "100%." He grinned back at me then returned his attention to her. "She's gonna be so annoyed," he giggled, "Az and Niya are 30 and she's gonna have a newborn again." I sat down on the chair across from him, "It'll be fun to have a little brother or sister. But I won't be Mom's baby anymore," I fake pouted. He smiled down at her, "Yeah you will. You're all still her babies, growing up doesn't change that." Mom started to stir a little, "Ali!" Dad exclaimed, startling her. "Oh, sorry," he apologized, quieter this time. "What happened?" she asked him, looking over at me confused. "Hi Momma," I greeted her softly. She looked back at Dad, "You passed out after Arthur disappeared. Asta felt the disturbance all the way in the demon realm and snuck away to help. He carried you here with me in case something else happened. You've been asleep for a little while," he explained. She nodded and closed her eyes, "Arthur is such a dick now. We were fighting for probably an hour before I could get you to wake up."

"An hour?! Momma! You need to be careful, why didn't you just put an Ark up?" I exclaimed. "I did, Asta. His chaos magic is intense and I've been quite tired lately so I couldn't hold it long," she admitted. "There's a reason for that," Dad announced, looking into her red eyes happily. She tilted her head a little in confusion, glancing at me then back to him. "You're pregnant, Mom. I felt it for a while now but I just thought you didn't want to say anything yet. I didn't realize you didn't know yourself. The baby's Dad's, not Uncle Zel's," I informed her. Her eyes widened, "Really?!" her voice was a mix of excitement and anxiety. He nodded, "Asta says he's 100% certain," he grinned down at her. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him, "Come on, Mom. Can't you do that when I'm not around?" She grinned at me, "Sorry, baby! I'm just too excited. Though it's gonna be a little strange for me to be having a baby grow up with my grandbabies," she giggled. I grinned, "Azy and Niya are gonna be surprised, that's for sure. Probably Uncle Zel too."

She smiled and looked down at her hands, "He'll be just as happy. He was upset at first with you only because of his anger with your Dad, but it quickly transformed into love and excitement. He looked at you the same way he looked at your siblings when he first held you after you were born. It'll be the same with this baby." I smiled softly, Uncle Zel had always treated me like his own son, I never felt any different than my siblings with him. "How are you feeling, Ali?" Diane asked as she and King came in the room. "Much better, thank you. I appreciate you letting us rest here," Mom replied quietly, smiling at them. "So Arthur attacked you as soon as you entered Britannia?" King asked her. She and Dad nodded, "He's become more aggressive, I would expect this to be a regular occurrence now. And I'm sure he's aware you sheltered us and that Liones, here, and the demon realm have an alliance so be vigilant should you need to travel," Dad told him. King and Diane nodded, "We appreciate the warning. Will you be going to Liones to tell Elizabeth?" King asked him.

He looked at Mom, "No, I need to take Ali home first. She shouldn't be fighting anymore." They looked at him confused, "Is she sick?" Diane asked, concern in her voice. Dad grinned at her, "Only if you count carrying my baby as being sick," he giggled, making Mom and I roll our eyes. Diane squealed, "Another little Captain?! I hope it's a girl this time!" King chuckled, "It's a good thing you live in a castle so you can house all these kids." I stood up, "We should probably head home soon. Uncle Zel is gonna be pissed I snuck outta the demon realm. I can carry Mom again." She started to protest but Dad stopped her, "Nope. Asta's gonna carry you and that's final. You already wore yourself out, there's no way you're up for flying back to the demon realm right now," he lectured her, making me giggle. "You always say I'm just like Dad, but where do you think my stubbornness comes from, Mom?" I teased, making her fake a scowl at me. "Do you want escorts?" King offered but Dad shook his head, "I think we'll be alright, I don't think he'll try to attack us again the same day."

—-My POV—-
"I can't believe I let you get me pregnant again," I pointed out to Meliodas, who was flying next to Astaroth and I. He grinned cheekily, "Zel did say a few months ago if we kept it up we'd end up with another Asta." I was riding piggyback on Astaroth's back, he made a gagging sound as his Dad talked about fucking his Mom, "Can you not talk about that right next to me?" he complained. I played with his hair absentmindedly, wondering if this next baby would come out with blonde hair like him. "Zel's gonna lose his mind having to deal with a newborn again...mostly having to deal with sleep deprivation," I giggled.

"You're pregnant?!" Zeldris shouted, eyes wide and mouth agape. I nodded, Meliodas stood next to me looking proud. "According to Asta, a few months and none of us noticed except him. He just thought we were being quiet about it," I told my dark haired lover. Meliodas had his hands behind his head, "You did say a few months ago we may end up with another Asta, well, surprise!" he giggled. Zel rolled his eyes and slapped the back of his head, "You're gonna be the one getting up in the middle of the night, I'm too old for it anymore," he ordered his brother before turning and kissing me. "It'll still be fun to have a little one to baby again. It's not the same with Lenora...even if this baby's dad isn't me, I still get to act like it," he admitted, hugging me tightly and swinging me around in a circle. I squealed a little, "I'm happy you're excited but please don't spin me I think I might throw up on you if you don't stop." He grimaced and immediately stopped, "How about I take you to bed then?" I grinned and kissed him, "Yes, please."

He picked me up bridal style and walked to our bedroom. Meliodas was close behind so Zel stopped him at the door, grinning, "Go away," then he kicked the door closed in his brother's face, making me snicker a little. Zel kissed my lips softly, sucking on my lower lip a little and walked backwards towards our bed. He sat on the edge and held me against him, my legs straddling him, kissing my neck and running his hands up my back under my shirt. I felt him getting hard underneath me, getting me heated even more. I wanted him now. I yanked his shirt off then kissed him hungrily, grinding on him in the process and making him groan. My shirt came off as did our pants and I was already to the point of begging, "Please fuck me now, Zel! I need you so bad..." He grinned, his eyes turned black and red and his demon mark appeared, "You needy little slut," he growled before kissing me forcefully. He stood up, holding onto me, then turned and tossed me on the bed and jumped over the top of me.

He pinned my arms above my head with one of his hands then used his other to tease me relentlessly: rubbing my nipples lightly, pinching them a little, then dipping his fingers between my folds to just barely rub circles around my aching clit. He was smirking the entire time, watching me squirm with delight and torture under his touch. He sucked on my nipples then blew on them and licked and sucked on my neck and ears. "Oh please, Zel! I'm gonna go crazy, please give it to me now!" I pleaded. It only seemed to make him want to tease me more. He continued his onslaught, only this time he used the head of his cock to rub against my pussy, making me whine loudly when he didn't start fucking me. He snickered, "You should see yourself right now, so desperate to be fucked, it's disgraceful...just how I like my goddesses. Lemme see your eyes, goddess." I instantly obeyed, the goddess symbol appeared in my eyes. "Letting yourself get defiled and pregnant over and over again by a couple of demons, how far can you fall?" he whispered in my ear, I whined again, I couldn't help but be turned on by his darker side.

He pushed two of his fingers inside me, slowly fucking me with them, agonizingly slow. I started to move a little in frustration, "I didn't say you could move!" he growled, tightening his grip on my wrists. I stopped, whimpering from the sensation of his fingers going in and out of me way too slowly. "Your pussy is so wet...I almost want to keep teasing you to see how much wetter I can get you..." he mused, licking his fingers and turning me on my side, him behind me. He lifted my top leg and rubbed his cock around my hole, "Do you want me to fuck you now?" he whispered in my ear, licking it after. "Yes, pleaseeeee!" I whined, he was holding me in place so I couldn't push myself back and make him slip inside me. "Yes, please, what?" he asked, wanting to draw out my torture as much as possible before he lost control of himself. "Yes, please fuck me, Daddy! I'm desperate for your cock inside me!" I panted out, my body felt like it was tingling all over. I heard him smirk right before thrusting into me. I was so wet, there wasn't any resistance at all.

He groaned behind me, the torture had gotten to him as well and he could hardly contain himself. "Fuck, your pussy feels so good around me," he breathed in my ear, thrusting into me desperately. The tingling quickly turned to a throbbing then tension waiting to be released. He reached his hand around and rubbed my clit, kissing the side of my neck before whispering, "Come on, cum with me Ali. I want you to cum as I fill you up." His constant torture earlier made me weak and it was as if I came on demand, I moaned unabashedly as I enjoyed the feeling of his hot load hitting the inside of me. He kissed my temple after he finished thrusting then rolled me over with him, my back on his chest and his cock still inside me. He stubbornly stayed that way for a little while, each of us trying to slow our breathing. I must've fallen asleep, I woke up briefly to being spooned by Zeldris and my face buried against Meliodas' chest before falling asleep again.

When I woke up again, the three of us were in the same positions, they were both still asleep and snoring lightly. It was warm and comforting, I loved both of them so much. Everything we'd been through together was more than enough pain for several lifetimes but I wouldn't trade my life now for anything. They had a tendency to squish me between them every night, undoubtedly fighting over me in their sleep. I was still very much naked, having fallen asleep on top of Zel the night before and I was feeling frisky again, but I was craving both of them right now. Thanks to their near death grips they had on me most mornings, this being no exception, it was easy for me to grab both of their cocks in each of my hands and stroke them. Both of them quietly groaned from the pleasant wake up call as their cocks hardened in my hands, giving me butterflies as I anticipated what was to happen next. Meliodas tilted my face towards his and sleepily kissed my lips, his tongue lazily making its way into my mouth. Zeldris' hands moved up to my chest, groping me slowly and rubbing my nipples gently, clearly still sleepy as well.

I removed my hands from their cocks as Zeldris pulled my ass back against him to grind on me and kiss the side of my neck. Meliodas moved one of his hands to my chest, the other pulling my face even closer to his, making his kisses more forceful. Zel wasn't playing around like last night and pulled me away from Meliodas to position me on top of him, the way I'd fallen asleep on him. Only this time he planned on fucking my ass as his brother fucked my pussy. It never got any easier to take either of them in my ass but I did enjoy it. I yanked Meliodas down on top of me so I could distract myself a little with his tongue in my mouth as Zel slowly pushed his cock inside me. Once he was completely in, he cooed, "Ahh, you're such a good girl taking my cock in the ass." Meliodas couldn't wait and rubbed the head of his cock against my wet hole, pushing inside me and groaning from the added tightness from his brother also being inside me. "Fuck, I think she just got tighter," Zel commented to his brother, who groaned in response.

They started alternating thrusting into me, Meliodas making out with me and Zeldris pulling my nipples, occasionally licking my neck. They weren't going to give me a break in the slightest, using me as their personal sex doll this morning. "I could fuck you all day and never get tired of it," Zeldris groaned into my ear, getting closer and closer to creaming my ass. Meliodas broke away from our make out session, a line of saliva connecting our mouths briefly before he kissed and sucked on my neck. "How about Zel fucks you all day and I fuck you all night? You'd love that, wouldn't you?" Meliodas asked me gruffly. I couldn't speak, only able to nod and moan. I could hear both brothers smirk, "Still so cute even when you're stuffed full of cocks and cum," Meliodas praised, kissing my jawline before reaching my lips again. I came suddenly, I would've arched my back substantially from the pleasure but I was pinned between them so instead my body tensed extra hard. Meliodas then came, my pussy squeezing him tightly from my orgasm and the limited room from my ass being full made it even tighter. He pulled himself out of me and rolled over to catch his breath, giving Zeldris room to grab hold of my waist with one hand and fuck into me harder while rubbing my already beaten clit with his other. The added pressure was enough as I orgasmed again, shaking steadily as he filled my ass with his cum. He pulled himself out of me and laid me between them, panting as well.

"That was a great way to wake up," I giggled, interlocking my fingers with theirs then kissing each of them on the lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 233 20
A fallen angel hell bent on killing the goddess clan? 18+ I don't own any of the Seven Deadly Sins characters or story.
109K 1.1K 22
This is nothing but a bunch of one shots mostly meliodas and zeldris x reader(request closed) [VERY OLD] Started: March 3st 2020 Ended: August 1...
19K 806 10
- ༞ ⇢ 𝗜𝗡 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴...
107K 2.2K 40
🍋Ban X Reader🍋 You can't keep your hands off each other. He's your new drug as he releases your inner freak. Love grows from lust. You don't know w...