Calamity vs Chaos [Zeldris x...

By mishhhhh92

✨Out for Blood sequel✨ ⚠️⛔️‼️🚨 This story is for 18+ only. PLEASE READ THE A/N FIRST THERE ARE TRIGGERS IN T... More

A/N
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

4

222 5 1
By mishhhhh92

I let the water run over my long black hair and down my back. It felt like an eternity that I'd showered when really it was just yesterday, that's how long today felt like it lasted. I heard the bathroom door open and close, then the shower door. I didn't need to open my eyes to know it was my blonde lover joining me. His hands grabbed hold of my waist and his tongue flicked one of my nipples, surprising me and making me moan. He sucked on one of my nipples then the other, his teeth grazing each of them as he released them from his mouth. He kissed up my chest, to my neck, then my lips, forcing his tongue in my mouth. I loved how dominating he was most of the time when we were intimate, "Get on your knees and suck my cock," he demanded in my ear. I immediately dropped down and grabbed his already hard cock in my hand, licking his balls first and jerking him off. He groaned from the pleasure and put his fingers in my hair, preparing to fuck my mouth if he wished.

I placed small licks on the tip to tease him, the brief warmth of my tongue made him twitch. He exhaled sharply through his nose, "Do I need to remind you how to suck my cock properly?" he growled, making me smirk at his impatience. I relented and put my mouth around his member, pressing my tongue against his shaft as I sucked and moved my head back and forth. He groaned quietly here and there, savoring the feeling of my mouth. My teeth grazed him lightly, sending miniature tremors through his body. "Fuck, you're such a good cocksucker," he purred, shoving his cock further down my throat and holding it there with his hand on the back of my head, making small thrusts, until I started to gasp slightly. I continued sucking him off, fondling his balls in my hand until I could feel him twitching in my mouth, letting me know he was close. That's when he grabbed the sides of my head with both hands and fucked my mouth faster than I could do myself, his cum shot down the back of my throat. I swallowed and sucked his cock some more, "You're gonna suck me dry if you keep doing that," he breathed out, overstimulated.

I giggled and stood up, kissing him sweetly when he picked me up abruptly and shoved his cock inside my pussy. I moaned in surprise and delight, he pushed me up against the wall of the shower and fucked me, kissing me hungrily. I moaned into his mouth as he made noises of his own, it was reminiscent of the day Astaroth was conceived, our sounds obscene and we had no regard for if anyone could hear us. He pinched both my nipples hard at the same time, causing me to cum quickly. My pussy squeezed him, milking his cock for more of his cum to which he delivered, making sure to be as far inside me as he could when he did. I thought he'd be done but he was insatiable, sucking on my neck and fucking me into the wall harder now. "Oh fuck Mel, you're gonna drive me crazy," I panted out. I felt him smirk against my neck, "You always have been crazy for my cock, there's no gonna about it," he answered gruffly in my ear, making me shudder.

"Come on, baby, cum for me again," he whispered, holding onto my hips tightly as he thrusted even harder. I couldn't contain myself, my orgasm was more explosive than the last, making me scream rather than moan. He groaned, cumming for a third time, his body was trembling. "One more time, you're gonna fuck me now," he demanded, laying down on the shower floor still inside me. I wasn't sure I could even do anything, my body was shaking so much but the euphoria I was feeling from cumming for him over and over pushed me further to reach that high just one more time. I bounced my hips up and down on his cock, digging my nails into his chest as I moaned loudly, focusing all my attention on my pussy. "Do you love fucking me?" he asked, watching the sight he loved so much on top of him. "Yes!" I moaned out, "Do you love me?" he asked. "Yes! I love you, Meliodas," I breathed out, barely coherent anymore as I was so very close.

He grinned, grabbing hold of my hips and bucking his hips up to fuck into me, the change in pace made me cum instantaneously. He slammed me down hard against him and came yet again, I could feel his load hitting my womb. I collapsed on top of him, too fucked out to move. "You're gonna have to carry me to bed," I complained, panting on top of him as I tried to catch my breath. He kissed my forehead, "To be honest I don't know if I can move either, we may just have to sleep in the shower," he giggled. The bathroom door opened, "You keep that up and we're gonna end up with another Astaroth," Zel teased as he walked through the bathroom and into the closet to grab a change of clothes for bed. "Zel, carry me to bed, pleaseeeeee," I whined, body still trembling. He opened the shower door and smirked at me, "Really? We're gonna have to put you in cock rehab, Ali," he joked, grabbing me in a towel.

The next few months were filled with teaching the new vampires about themselves, mostly by Xena and Azriel but the rest of us would pop our heads in periodically to see if there was anything we could learn or do. Meliodas was planning to go back to Britannia soon so I told him I'd tag along. The boys were annoyed we wouldn't let them go with us but Meliodas was going to be heading to the Fairy King's forest first and didn't want Astaroth to antagonize King again so soon. "We'll be back before you know it," I told them, hugging Amaimon and Astaroth tightly in a hug together. I hugged Azriel, Iseldis, Niya, and Ror'an, "Don't have that baby before I'm back, sweet girl," I told her, she was close to her due date but I wasn't letting Meliodas go by himself. She grinned at me, "No promises, Momma." Zeldris went with us to the portal and squeezed me as tight as he could, "Please for the love of all that's unholy come back safely. I don't know what I'd do without you," he murmured into my hair before kissing me passionately. I smiled, "I love you, Zel. I'll be back soon." My blonde lover and I emerged in Britannia and instantly felt ill. "Mel, do you feel that?" I whispered as we stepped closer to one another. "Yeah, I do," he whispered back, grabbing my hand in his.

We couldn't describe the feeling but it was almost like we didn't arrive in Britannia but a slightly warped dimension that prevented us from actually getting there. It looked like Britannia but something was off. "It's too quiet, I don't hear anything. No wild life or wind," I pointed out. "Should we head back?" he asked, stopping abruptly. We hadn't gotten very far but I shook my head, "There's something wrong and now that I'm involved I can't just ignore it." He nodded, "I agree. I was just checking with you first." We continued heading north towards the Fairy King's forest and emerged from the one we were in. There was a reason we felt strange. There was nothingness ahead of us, just blank white empty space. "What the fuck?" I blurted out. "We must've wandered into a trap and they made an illusion of the forest so we wouldn't turn back immediately," Meliodas hypothesized. "Very good observation, former King of Liones. I knew I wouldn't be able to trick you for very long," we heard a voice behind us mixed with clapping. We turned around to see Arthur, he was by himself but we weren't expecting him at all.

We grabbed our weapons and readied ourselves. "I'm not here to fight you, just to chat," he pointed out, "Stop this farce of converting humans to vampires, the most despicable clan of all." I growled at him, "Fuck you, Arthur. What do you have against my family and I?" He cackled, "The fathers of your monstrous children are responsible for the downfall of Camelot 30 years ago and you...the mother of the prophesied Calamities. It's disgusting, humans are nothing but pawns to you. You see us as weak and disposable because we don't live as long. I just want to protect the humans and bring them a peaceful life, free of the other clans fighting." Meliodas and I tensed, "We protected humans for thousands of years and Zeldris has been an ally since the war ended. Is that not enough for you?" Meliodas spat at him. He approached us slowly, we prepared for an attack, "I can give you the same tranquility I'm offering the humans, if you'd like. Your deepest desires fulfilled," he informed him sinisterly, pointing at Meliodas who instantly collapsed, unconscious. I caught him in my arms, "What did you do to him?!" I shouted. He smiled at me, it was sickening, "I'm giving him a taste of that tranquility I was talking about."

—-Meliodas' POV, "dream/illusion"—-
I wandered through the garden, grabbing a couple of sunflowers to bring inside for Ali. I was anxious and excited all at the same time. She was due any day now and though we said Astaroth was the last, I was ecstatic to have another baby with her. We knew it was mine from how the energy felt growing inside her. Azriel and Niya laughed at us, saying we were entirely too old to be having another newborn. I told them immortality at a young age keeps you energetic, what else were we supposed to do but have sex all the time? They rolled their eyes and groaned, making me giggle. The boys were excited as well, but Astaroth particularly so. I think he was excited he wasn't going to be the only child of Ali's that was fathered by me anymore. "Dad! Hurry up, Mom says the baby's coming!" I heard Astaroth shout from the back door of the castle. I dropped everything I was doing and sprinted to the room she'd been staying in.

Xena, Iseldis, and Zel were all already there. "You ready to meet your baby soon, Daddy?" Xena asked me, grinning. I nodded, grinning back. I stood on the opposite side of Ali that my brother was on. We each held one of her hands and coached her the best we could. Zeldris was better than me but he'd been through four births with her so it was expected. "I'm going to kill you after this!" Ali shouted at me, screaming in pain as she kept pushing. Zel and I both thought she was going to break our hands. I stroked her hair, "I won't knock you up again, I promise this time!" I giggled but she glared at me, "That's what you said last time!" Zeldris leaned down a little, "I'll kick his ass for you once you're done, okay?" he grinned and kissed her forehead. She smiled at him briefly before groaning in pain again. "Almost there, Momma! A couple more big pushes," Iseldis announced, she'd helped deliver Niya's baby as well.

We finally heard a baby's cry and Ali collapsed back on the bed, exhausted and relieved. Each of us gave her a kiss and comforted her. Iseldis and Xena cleaned the baby up and brought them over for her to hold first. "Congratulations, it's a girl," Xena announced grinning at the three of us. She was beautiful, completely blonde like me and bright blue green eyes, but looked like Ali. "She's gorgeous, Ali. Do you guys have a name for her?" Zel asked, he looked up at me briefly then back at Ali and the baby. It made me happy to see the love in his eyes for this baby as well. "Her name is Lilith," Ali answered, handing her to me. As soon as I felt the little warm bundle in my arms I started crying, she was perfect. "Hi Lily...I'm your Daddy," I grinned down at her, she yawned and fell asleep, making me grin even more. Zeldris came over to look at her in my arms, "Having a boy is one thing but she's going to have you wrapped around her little finger. I still can't tell Nini 'no'," he spoke softly, brushing his thumb over Lilith's forehead lovingly.

"Meliodas!"

"Meliodas!!"

"MELIODAS, PLEASE WAKE UP!!"
———

My eyes sprung open just in time to use Full Counter against Arthur's attack. Ali had been holding me trying to wake me up, she had blood on her face and scrapes and bruises, she looked tired. "Wasn't that a great life? You could've stayed there! I could've left you there but she stopped me!" Arthur shouted as he stood up from his attack hitting him. I was about to go on a full on rampage to kill him when he winked at me, "I think that's enough for now, bye, Meliodas," he disappeared suddenly and we were no longer in the weird distortion in this dimension. I rushed back to Ali, "What happened?! Ali, I'm so sorry are you okay?!" She nodded, "Just tired. You were out for awhile so I protected you the best I could. I had to hold you because he kept trying to attack us simultaneously if I moved away from you," she explained quietly, "I tried to break the seal on my power but I couldn't in his weird warp." I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists, "I wanted to bring him back to his senses but not now. He's dead to me. Showing me that then trying to kill you?! I don't even know if it was real but it felt like it..." I looked down and she'd fallen unconscious in my arms, she must've been fighting a while to be this exhausted. "Damn it!" I cursed under my breath, picking her up bridal style. "Dad! What happened to Mom?!" I heard Astaroth's voice behind me.

"Asta, what the hell are you doing here?!" I shouted at him, "Is Amai with you?" My doppelgänger shook his head at me, "Why are you here?" I asked him again, my voice a little angrier than I meant. "I was worried. Something felt wrong and I wanted to make sure you were okay..." he explained quietly, looking sad at the sight of his Mom in my arms. "You felt that from the demon realm?" I asked, surprised. He nodded, "Yeah. I just waited until Uncle Zel was away from the portal to sneak here. I've been trying to break whatever you were in for awhile." I scowled at the thought of Arthur hurting Ali, "It was Arthur. He put me in some sort of illusion then attacked your Mom. I have no idea how long she'd been fighting him but she risked protecting me rather than just herself." Tears stung my eyes at the thought. If I couldn't protect her, how was I supposed to protect my kids and the life we'd built? "Let me take her, Dad. That way if he comes back you can be ready," my son suggested.

I nodded, handing his Mom over. It was then I realized just how much he'd grown. I mean, I obviously knew he was close to being an adult but he'd already grown to nearly my height and had gained a lot of muscle in the last year, his mom looked small in his arms. I ruffled his hair, "I'm proud of you, Asta. Remember that." He blushed a little, "Thanks, Dad." He looked around then, "What do we do now? Mom will kill me if I take her back home without you," he pointed out. I knew he was right, neither of us would hear the end of it if I went anywhere by myself especially after what just happened. I exhaled sharply through my nose, "Let's go see King. We need to let him know Arthur's coming to attack us himself now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 306 7
╔═══════ ೋღ : 🌺: ღೋ ═══════╗ 𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬【𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐬~𝐁𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐦】 ╚═══════ ೋღ : 🌺: ღ...
116K 2.1K 36
This is a story about when you watch an anime your friend is begging you to watch. But when you watch the anime you get knocked out. You find yoursel...
6.9K 106 19
⚠️⛔️‼️🚨 This story is for 18+ only. PLEASE READ THE A/N FIRST THERE ARE TRIGGERS IN THIS STORY. THIS IS YOUR WARNING! Aella never cared about the wa...
986K 16.4K 116
A place just for our favorite characters of the Seven Deadly Sins series! You can make any requests as long as it is from the Seven Deadly Sins anime...