Chickbusters

By GuineaPig99

Best friends. Everyone's got them. Most people are just like their best friends, and like the same stuff. Oth... More

Chickbusters
Chapter 1; New Divas Champion
Chapter 2; Playing some WWE '13
Chapter 3; Plane Ride To Smackdown
Chapter 4; Hanging out with a Monster
Chapter 5; Misheard
Chapter 6; Royal Rumble
Chapter 7; Wade and AJ's Alone Time
Chapter 8; I'm not crazy, my boat with the dead coke guy is
Chapter 9; The Tickets
Chapter 10; The Concert
Chapter 11; Pretty Good News and Really Bad News
Chapter 13; Mike's Secret
Chapter 14; Elimination Chamber
Chapter 15; Drama... This time around AJ
Interlude: AJ's Decision
Chapter 16; Two More Days...
Chapter 17; To Heal or To Not Heal
Chapter 18; -4 Days...
Chapter 19; My Best Friend's Doing
Chapter 20; Wade Admits It
On hold
Chapter 21: Death :(
Chapter 22; Continuing Downhill
Chapter 23; So NOT Funny
Chapter 24; Future Endeavored?
Chapter 25; R.I.P. Blake and Marissa
Chapter 26; She Admits It!
Chapter 27; He Admits It!
Chapter 28; The Wrestlemania Winner
Chapter 29; Wrestlemania
One Shot; Blake and Marissa

Chapter 12; Fallout from the Bad News

253 5 2
By GuineaPig99

Chapter 12 

~~~AJ Point of View~~~ 

This sucks. This really really sucks.

And it's all my fault too.

It was me that had hit her with that chair. If I had hit her in the chest area she wouldn't have had to go face first into the ground. If I had hit her in the face instead of the back of the head, she would've fell back and landed backfirst instead of face first

If, if, if.

Kaitlyn tells me it's not my fault and that I shouldn't be so hard on myself. But I can't help but be hard on myself.

Growing up, me and Kaitlyn had the dream of being WWE wrestlers. We wanted to be like Miss Elizabeth or Sunny. We wanted to walk backstage alongside the next generation of Hulk Hogans and Randy Savages. We wanted to meet Vince McMahon and work for him. Most of all we wanted to be champions. Women's champions. Of course, that title has been defunct for a while now but there is still the Divas champion. Our dream came true. We joined WWE. Kaitlyns dream went far beyond though... She won the Divas championship.

And I basically stripped her of it by breaking that nose.

"AJ," Kaitlyn sighs as I drive rather erratically towards the local gym. "I told you again and again. This is completely bad luck, I don't blame you at all for what happened."

"That doesn't make it not my fault!"

I swerve angrily just narrowly avoiding hitting a couple of pedestrians.

"It's not your fault!" Kaitlyn says calmly. "You couldn't have known!"

"But this all happened because I hit you with that chair!" I cry. I let the tears stroll down my face as I struggle to gain control of the car.

Kaitlyn gasps and instantly puts the car in park.

"We'll walk from here," Kaitlyn says. "It's not far."

"Okay," I whimper and get out of the car. I begin to walk across the street when Kaitlyn pulls me back and stops me from getting hit by a passing bus.

"You have to be careful!" She scolds.

"Whatever"

"AJ seriously," Kaitlyn says firmly. "It is absolutely not your fault. And what did you mean when you said 'this all happened'? What all happened?"

"Kaitlyn your wrestling career is over!" I scream into her face. "We won't ever have our match at Wrestlemania. You'll have to be released from your contract!"

"AJ," Kaitlyn says surprisedly calm for a girl whose best friend ruined her dream. "My wrestling career isn't over. You told me the doctor said it'll go away."

"The doctor said it'd go away in an indefinite time," I say. "You don't have an indefinite time. Wrestlemania is in April and Elimination Chamber is tomorrow night!"

"Indefinite could mean in two minutes!" Kaitlyn says giving a small smile.

"Or two decades!" I say. "Kaitlyn I just can't bear that I did this to you."

"Well I can," Kaitlyn whispers. "And I know you can too."

I shrug nervously and follow her into the gym.

Rener and Eve sit at a table eating sandwiches. They notice us and gesture for us to come over. Marissa and her older brother (a hot older brother I might add) pause their conversation to look over at us. Both give a sad smile our way.

"I'm so sorry Kaitlyn," Eve says getting up to give her a hug. "I can't believe this"

"It's okay," Kaitlyn says.

Eve gives a small smile but Kaitlyn shakes her head.

"Seriously," she says. "Please just pretend everything's all right"

Kaitlyn walks slowly towards the two teenagers, leaving me, Eve, and Rener alone.

"She's brave," Eve says like a proud mother.

"Yes," I agree, my voice cracking. Crap!

"It's okay," Eve says reassuringly as her and Rener pull me into a big group hug. "She'll be okay"

I want to believe her, I really do.

"Okay let's get started!" Rener announces as we break the hug. He and Blake walk over to the corner of the room to do warm-up exercises together. Kaitlyn chats with Marissa. Me and Eve sit down and watch the men in action.

Something about Blake seems to intrigue me. By the looks of it, he doesn't have the adorable snarky attitude like Dolph has that has made me and him great friends, and he isn't quite as hot at Mi.......other guys. But something just makes him appeal to me.

"Hey Eve?"

"Yeah?"

"Why is Blake so hot?" I ask. Eve bursts out laughing.

"He's like seventeen AJ," Eve says. "He's like what... Eight years younger than you maybe?"

"Yeah I guess," I mumble.

"But I get what you mean," Eve says. "He looks like that villian..."

"...From that superhero movie!" I finish for her. "He looks like the evil teenage villian from that superhero movie that just came out!"

"Yeah," Eve says. "The resemblance is painfully close."

I nod.

"Actually, it's so close that Rener has even nicknamed Blake 'Villian'," Eve says. "Blake likes being called villian."

Somehow our conversation turns into one of talking about our favorite superhero movies, a topic that had gladly gotten my mind off of everything I did to Kaitlyn. Well... Until he came in.

"AJ"

"AJ"

"AJ"

Wades voice rings through my ears.

"AJ"

"Where is she AJ?"

"AJ where is she?"

"SHUT UP!" I yell into Wades face. "Yeesh, let me talk!"

I give Eve an apologetic look and follow Wade over into a corner.

"AJ where is she?" Wade asks for what could possibly be the millionth time. I don't care if he is British so he has a sweet voice. There is only so many times someone can say my name without getting their teeth knocked out.

"Where is who?" I demand.

"Kaitlyn"

"She's over there," I say pointing at Kaitlyn and Marissa who are talking in the corner. "Now leave me alone"

"Okay," Wade says running away like a lovesick puppy.

"Holy crap that guy is annoying," I mutter to myself. I turn around to see Eve looking at me, eyebrow raised.

"And you're not, AJ?" 

-- 

~~~Kaitlyn Point of View~~~ 

"Wow, your brother is really good," I compliment Marissa. Marissa smiles and I realize I hit a good chord in her; she likes talking about her brothers success.

"Yes," Marissa agrees. "He is really good, I'm surprised I didn't know until like last year."

"How old is he?"

"17," Marissa says. "He's getting pretty old."

I laugh. 17 sure is not old. "He's almost got to choose a college or university to go to?"

"He already knows where he's going," Marissa says. "Rener has everything planned out for him."

"We'll then he is set up for success," I tell her. "Rener is an amazing coach."

"He is," Marissa agrees. "He was almost able to teach ME Jiu-Jitsu."

"You tried it?"

"Rener and Blake made me," she says in shame. "I failed miserably."

I laugh with her until I feel a cold hand on my shoulder.

I turn around to see Wade staring down at me. Marissa sighs.

"Wade!" I say shocked. I wrap my arms around him and he hugs me close. We could've stayed that way forever but we were interrupted by the sound of Marissa coughing.

"Oh umm... Marissa this is Wade," I say breaking apart from Wade nervously. "Wade this is Marissa."

"We've met," Marissa says. "Of course, that wasnt exactly a proper meeting but whatever."

"Yeah that's true," Wade agrees.

"So... You two dating or what?" Marissa asks.

I laugh nervously while Wade rubs his neck clearly feeling embarrassed.

"No," I say finally. "We're not dating."

"Oh you don't sound so sure," Marissa says. I look at her to see her trying to hold back a smile. Damn, this girl likes making people uncomfortable.

"Well... She is sure so..." Wade says.

"Hmm.." Marissa says. A wave of silence fills the air.

"I'd better go," I say finally.

"Yeah me too," Wade says. We say our good-byes to Marissa and head over to Eve.

"Where's AJ?" I ask. Eve shrugs.

"Mike came in here and they got into your guy's car and left," Eve says.

"Crap!"

"I could drive you back," Wade offers. I nod and we head to his car. The whole way there although only a short five minute drive, we don't talk at all. 

-- 

Wade walks me up to my hotel room and opens the door for me.

"Remember how Marissa asked if we were dating?" Wade asks which catches me off guard. Heck, most things he says catches me off guard nowadays.

"Yes," I say. "And i said we weren't. Your point?"

"If you wanted, we could change that," Wade says.

I laugh.

"Maybe, maybe," I respond.

A/N: Okay so here is the chapter schedule i have planned out. Next chapter is just a mini-chapter about what happens between Miz and AJ. It's not anything romantic mind you (if you'd like it to be, feel free to tell me :) ). The next chapter after that is Elimination Chamber. How will Mr. McMahon react to Kaitlyn's injury? It will all be in that chapter.

Besides that, you may reckgonize(?) a new cover for the story. Thank you so much @CenaGirl113 for making it :D

Thank you anyone who is reading this right now. Every single one of the reads i get means SO much and i really want you guys to know how happy it makes me to see the reads get higher and higher

BYE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 588 11
This is very different from my other stories on this account. But I've into WWE recently and have been having some massive bi panic with this sexy wo...
102K 2.2K 50
Alicia Marquez is on her way to achieving great things in the WWE. She gets sidetracked when she begins to develop serious feelings for CM Punk. Alic...
45.1K 1.9K 28
**COMPLETED** BK Black is just an ordinary girl in WWE; fighting her way to get to the top, just like everyone else. She win matches, she lose matche...
47.4K 948 47
It's the New Ara in WWE ! And the Superstar Shakeup leads to the return of WWE's craziest Diva. But what happens if her and WWE's craziest superstar...