The Neglected Genius

By TheSupremeFanfic

Naruto Uzumaki, Child of Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki and Older brother to his twin sister Naruko. Neg... More

Prologue
Meeting the Milano Family
Training/Academy
He is a True Genius
Graduation Day!
Naruto's Celebration
Team Placements
Introductions
Battle for the Bells
First Mission
The New faces in Konohagakure
Duel at the Chunin Exams
Reunion at the Chunin Exams
The First Exam
Looking for Orochimaru
True Ultimate Power: Naruto Vs. Orochimaru
Arriving to the Tower
The Chunin Exams (Preliminary)
The Curse Mark vs. Raw Talent
The Continuation of the Chunin Exams
Hate is a Weapon: Part 1
Hate is a Weapon: Part 2
The Bet.
The Training Trip and a New Friend
Heading to the World of Dragons
Leader of the Dragons/Manaketes
First Day
Test of Power
Time of Peace for Now
Before You Depart I need to tell you Something
Welcome Home
The Showdown Begins: Naruto vs Naruko
The Pain that Can Not be Healed
The Final Stretch: Dragons vs Toads
On to the next Match
The Invasion Begans
The Blossom have fully bloomed: Sakura vs Garra
Before
Cower in Fear; Garra's True Form
Battle of the Hokage
Goodbye Fears, In Garra's Mindscape
A New Beginning
Surprise Visit from a Long Lost Relative?
Menma Uchiha
The Secret
The Road to Vengeance
A Great Lost comes with Great Power
Goodbye Present
Plan of Escape
Operation Bring Naruto Back?
A/N Voting Results
A Rematch at hands, Menma Srikes back
Letter of Alliance (Kumogakure)
What Now? Naruto's New Objective
Beginning of a New Friendship Part. 1
Beginning of a New Friendship Part 2.
Smut Chapter
Warning/Plan for the future
The Princess that can see the Future
Smut Chapter
The Breakout in Blood Prison
The Private Investigator of Suna
Shizune!?
Meeting Menma for the First Time
Prepare for Change
Timeskip (3 and a Half Years later)
3 and a Half Years Later
Meeting The Uzumaki Milano Family
What's Next?
Reunion at Wave
New Age for Konohagakure
The Kazekage
Move out Akatsuki
Time to Go
Goodbye Konohagakure
Its Been So Long
They're Coming Home finally
SNEAK PEEK! 1K VOTES CELEBRATION!
Preparing for the Chunin Exams
Meeting Tsusho Nario
Final Preparations
Everyone is Welcomed to Hikarigakure! Time for the Chunin Exams to Begin
Smut Chapter
Chunin Exams: Day 1
Feel the Wrath, Lightning Style: Gentle Fist
Temato's Secret Move; Let the Second Match Of the Chunin Exams Begin!
Invasion of the Uzumaki Milano Compound
Naruto's Furry, Danzo's Troubles
Hikarigakure's Silent Strike Squad
Naruto's Rage, Danzo's Mistake
Battle Between The Eyes
The End of The Neglected Genius?
The Story is coming back!
Escaping
I Still Love Her
Declaration of War

Times are changing

534 13 1
By TheSupremeFanfic

It was a rainy day here in Hikarigakure no Sato, everyone was dressed in black and appeared to be attending a funeral. Oh wait, We're going a little too fast are we? Let's backtrack what happened.

Flashback:

Naruto had the following in his office, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Sakura, and Zabuza.

Sasuke: You summoned us Naruto?

Naruto: Yes...I believe we will have to move our plans faster than expected.

Sakura: Why's that?

Naruto: I just got reports from one of our Hikari ninja that Itachi, Jamal, Choji, Ino, their daughter, Izumi, and Shizune are on their way to our village.

This made Sasuke happy to see his brother again and the others but his excitement was short lived as he seen the look on Naruto's face.

Zabuza: From the sounds of this report. They are being hunted or chased?

Naruto: That's my assumption. And that's where you guys come in. Your mission is to protect them, bring them to Hikari safely and kill anyone that tried to stop you.

All: Hai Hikakage!

Naruto: And make sure you all come back safe and sound.

They all nodded before getting ready for the mission. Almost 50 minutes later, the said group were getting closer to the border of Hikarigakure and Itachi seen the signs that Naruto and Sasuke left for him for when they ever decided to come to the village.

Itachi: This way!

The others nodded and followed. Some fell asleep and was being carried like Chino, Shizune and Izumi. As they were getting closer and closer, Obito sensed Konoha ninja following them and cursed.

Obito: Looks like Danzo isn't wasting time. He wants to use us to find Hikarigakure.

Jamal and Itachi looked at each other as they nodded.

Jamal: Choji.

Choji ran to Jamal to keep up with him while talking.

Choji: Yeah?

Jamal: Take Shizune for me will ya?

Choji: W-Why? What are you gonna do?

Jamal: I'm gonna buy us some time.

Obito: Not alone you're not. You will get killed out there.

Jamal: I'll be fine Obito. Besides you and I both know who is stronger.

Itachi: It's best for us that way. I trust my student.

Obito sighed and just let it go as he continued running and Choji took Shizune off of Jamal so he could lag behind and fight the Konoha Root Ninja following them. And so Jamal was left by himself to fight 10 Root Ninja. Was it hard for him? Yes as he did not only want to use a lot of chakra but he didn't want to draw a lot of attention as well. He did his best to hold them back and make them all focus on him. And so the young Uchiha began to use one Justu to make them all get caught on it.

Jamal: FIRE STYLE: MAJESTIC FLAME BOMB!

He then spat the fire out from his mouth and it covered a wide area Which caught some of the Root Ninja on fire and the others retreated back before throwing explosive tags at Jamal. But thanks to his Sharingan,  he could detect that a mile away. He jumped out the way before going head to head with the remaining 4 root ninja. The battle continued for a while and Jamal was slowly losing strength, stamina, and chakra. The root ninja eventually surrounded him.

Root 1: We have him.

Root 2: We need his Sharingan. Seize it.

As they were getting closer and closer to his face, they soon stopped their movements. It was as if their own bodies were simply being controlled.

Root 3: What's going on? We can't move.

???: That would be because of me. You Root Ninja are really such a drag.

Then the Root Ninja turned their heads to look behind them just as Shikamaru, the one who trapped them, let them.

Root 2: You're one of the missing Konoha ninja... Shikamaru Nara.

Shikamaru: Did you really have to announce my name like that?

Then Sasuke, Zabuza, Itachi, and Choji appeared behind the 4 Root Ninja with a blade or Kunai behind their backs. As soon as Shikamaru let the Shadow possession Justu go, the four made quick movements and killed the Root Ninja. Not only saving Jamal but covering their tracks so that they wouldn't be followed by Konoha anymore. Once Itachi burned the bodies, he turned to Sasuke who was asking about their father. Itachi didn't say anything as he let his tears fall. Sasuke instantly knew what that meant and he fell to his knees, gripping the grass and ground. Their father and the Uchiha there died helping them escape. They returned to Hikarigakure and went straight for the Hikakage's Mansion to report their mission being a success. Naruto waited for them and soon was told of the news of how they escaped and what Konoha was doing now. Naruto never really knew Sasuke's dad or any of the Uchiha aside from Itachi and Jamal but he knew this was a heavy toll for the Uchiha brothers.

End of Flashback

To the present day, now that you readers are caught up, Everyone was coming together to pay respects to Fugasaku Uchiha. Sasuke was the first to put a white rose in front of his grave, then Itachi was the next, and then Jamal. Everyone else took turns putting their flowers there and the elders of the village began to speak about how Fugasaku will be missed and that his death will not go in vain. The rain continued for a while as the funeral was over. But that didn't stop Sasuke's kids from going to their father asking about their grandpa.

Madarine: Hey dad....What was grandpa like?

Sasuke didn't say anything at first before kneeling down to his second eldest daughter.

Sasuke: Your grandpa...He was a strict, more focused kinda guy. He didn't really have time to acknowledge me and my training because he was the head of the Uchiha Clan and the Uchiha Police force.

Sasuki: So grandpa was really cool then.

Sasuke: Hehe. Yes. He was indeed cool. Even though he hasn't shown it or told me, I know that your grandpa was proud of who I am and that I intend to follow my own path.

Itachi soon walked up to Sasuke and put a hand on his shoulder. Sasuke looked up to his brother and embraced him into a hug. The two brothers share the hug before Sasuke's kids begin to slowly walk to Itachi and Sasuke. Sasuke then introduces his children to Itachi which made the older brother surprised and happy for him. But Itachi was surprised to hear that Sasuke was gay. He never showed signs that he was gay in Konoha but in a way he was happy for him. With Choji, Ino and Shikamaru, the three got together and talked about what they have been doing in the past 3 to 4 years. Shikamaru was amazed and shocked to say when he saw the rings on Choji and Ino's hand. They were indeed married and their daughter greeted Shikamaru.

Chino: H-Hi Mr. Shikamaru.

Ino: Chino. There is no need to call him "Mr." Shikamaru is just fine. Or you could call him your godfather.

This shocked Shikamaru a lot as he heard Ino say that.

Shikamaru: You guys...you really want me to be her godfather?

Choji: I wouldn't have it any other way. I see no one else who could fit that role. We are the Ino-Shika-Cho squad.

Shikamaru smiled and let a tear drop. He thanked them and embraced his old friends and teammates. Obito went to Naruto to look for Rin. Naruto of course gave his sensei the location of where Rin stayed at. Obito wasted no time and went to the said location. He mentally prepared himself before slowly knocking on the door. He then waited for like 3 minutes before knocking the door again. This time he could hear footsteps coming to the door. And before it opened, it was a soft female voice like she had just woken up.

Rin: Who is it?

Obito: R-Rin... It's me.

As soon as he spoke, he began to hear locks unlocking before the door was open all the way for Obito to see Rin.

Rin gasped seeing her friend, right here in front of her doorstep.

Rin: O-Obito?

Obito: Yes Rin... It's me-

He couldn't finish his sentence as Rin tackled him to the ground, hugging him tightly while she was crying. Obito gently hugged her back and played with her hair a bit.

Rin: Y-You idiot...When Naruto told me you haven't reported anything in the past month, I got so worried...I thought I lost you...

Obito: Rin.

He said before making her look at his face. He then began to speak again.

Obito: I will never leave you. I haven't given up and I still won't give up. On you or on my dream.

This made Rin happy that she was able to be with her friend and secretly a potential lover. But we all know that Obito and Rin liked each other. Want to know why? Well after Rin got up and helped Obito up, the Uchiha then took her hand and pulled Rin close before sharing a passionate kiss. Rin yelped a bit before she moaned into the kiss and decided to kiss him back. For a while it turned out into a make out session which in turn, made Rin pull Obito to her house before closing and locking the door so they could continue. For temporary housing, Jamal had rented an apartment for him and Shizune. He wanted to tell Naruto about what he learned about Menma from Shizune's point of view but that was for another day.... And another chapter.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.5K 466 19
being naruto what if naruto was more like minato in the way he acts and think and what if if he also has his mother's kushina scary anger Naruto uzam...
523K 7.5K 37
WARNING!!!! I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS IN LIKE 5TH GRADE AND THE WRITING IS REALLY BAD AND THE STORYLINE DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!! I tried editing it, but t...
2.9K 27 14
On the night Kurama was sealed into Naruto Uzumaki there was a second child present. Menma Uzumaki, Naruto's younger twin and the other vessel for ha...
195K 3.4K 19
When he was born, Naruto's parents were supposed to die, but what if they didn't? What if Naruto had two sisters, and was the oldest triplet...