Neighbours with the Badboy

By ILukeHCrew

We all know that starting the next stage of Education is hard, things like moving to a new area and being a f... More

Chapter One:-
Chapter Two:-
Chapter Three:-
Chapter Five:-
Chapter Six:-
Chapter Seven:-
Chapter Eight:-
Chapter Nine:-
Chapter Ten:-
Chapter Eleven:-
Chapter Twelve:-
Chapter Thirteen:-
Chapter Fourteen:-
Chapter Fifteen:-
Chapter Sixteen:-
Chapter Seventeen:-
Chapter Eighteen:-
Chapter Nineteen:-
Chapter Twenty:-
Chapter Twenty-One:-
Chapter Twenty-Two:-
Chapter Twenty-Three:-
Chapter Twenty-Four:-
Chapter Twenty-Five:-
Chapter Twenty-Six:-
Chapter Twenty-Seven:-
Chapter Twenty-Eight:-
Chapter Twenty Nine:-
Chapther Thirty
Epilouge
Author's Note
Rundown
Annoucement

Chapter Four:-

4.7K 134 6
By ILukeHCrew

Josh:-

I couldn't stop my temptation, I had to get her attention. So, I began kicking the heels of her stool. One thing I didn't get was why was she ignoring me? The day she walked into my life, was the day I wanted her to be mine and only mine, but I guess i'm going to have to earn her the hard way. First, Lucas needs to get off her case and leave her alone so I could make my move.

"Hey Abby" I whispered still kicking her chair.

As usual, she ignored me and continued working, if it was Lucas telling her not to listen to me, he's doing a pretty good job.. but not for long.

"Hey, look at me" I said throwing a pencil at her shoulder.

She seemed really pissed off when she turned around to hand the pencil back to me. In which also caused the girls around her to despise her reaction towards it.

"What?" she hissed

"Oh nothing" I said smirking.

"You little brat" She said getting annoyed and turning back to her work

I just sat there for the rest of the science lesson staring at her, well... the back of her but everything about her to me was extravagant. I had no idea what thought or thing was pulling me towards her. It felt good annoying her.

"Can you stop that!" she yelled quietly still looking at her book but I just laughed and continued to kick away. "I swear to God Josh, you do that one more time i will find a way to hurt your precious little face!" she yelled for real this time and everyone heard with exaggerated gasps.

"Is there a problem Miss Green?" Mr Tate asked her as she looked back at me as I shrugged.

"Nothing" she muttered and got back to work.

"Mr Fitzgarland, I assume it's got to do with you" Mr Tate said instantly looking at my direction.

"Why do you assume so?" I mimicked his posh accent and copying his movement but in my seat.

"I have had just about it with you Josh, could you please start educating yourself" Mr Tate spoke for a long period of time about how I wasn't progressing in his classes but all I could do was stare at Abby - she was magnificent with an glow around her.

"Do you know what Josh?" Abby said turning around catching me looking at her and shaking it off.

"What?" I replied smiling.

"Get yourself a tutor" she adds looking down at my paper. "plus your answers wrong... it's Mitosis"

"Someone's a smart ass" I replied once more with a smug smile.

"Shut up" she spat and turned back around.

Hmm, did she say tutor? If so... I think I've got a plan, all I have to do is wait out until the lesson was finished and do my thing on Mr Tate's computer. A little bit of this and that will pretty much send a letter to her house saying she's tutoring me. Wow, that's the best thing I thought of this week.

"That's it for today class you may leave" Mr Tate said walking over to the door as I played out a little of revision time and tried to not get noticed. "Josh, you may leave"

"Nah, it's cool Sir, I'll stay here and revise don't want to be bothered while these words flow to my brain" I replied tapping my head but still fake reading.

"I'm not stupid Josh, i know what your trying to do son" Mr Tate responded "Just don't touch my stuff while i'm out for lunch, you understand?" he added

"Yes ma'am" I teased and continued what i was doing.

Long after Mr Tate was gone, i made a dash for it towards his computer and began to log in to his email. Everyone know's his password, i mean come on the man has it on the side of his computer.. who does that even? does he know the world he lives in? It didn't take me long to find the Abby's details.

"Damn" I muttered "She looks fine!" i added.

Abby's student photo surprisingly wasn't like the other student photo's, her smile made me tingle a little.

"Stop Josh" i said to myself. "Just email the darn girl and bounce"

So i did, i sent an email to Abby using Mr Tate's way of formal speech. Man, i hated the fact i had to be smart for once in order to send an email to a girl that clearly won't admit her love for me.

Abby:-

The cafeteria was busy, everyone was walking around and barging each other out the way with trays. I was completely lost without Lucas, i didn't even know where to go. I just stood there watching a bunch of people laughing at each other after battering one another with an empty tray before collecting their lunch. I didn't move an inch until i felt someone grab my wrist.

"Hey, I was looking for you Abs" Lucas said with a bright smile on his face.

"I was here the whole time" I replied blankly.

"Come" he said waving me over to follow him. "I'll introduce you to my team"

"Team? As in sporting team?" I asked

"No silly, my friends" he answered lightly laughing whilst grabbing my arm to make me walk faster.

"Well that makes much more sense" I replied.

The walk to a very far table to the left of the cafeteria didn't take us long, it took us seconds as Lucas had the bigger steps out the both of us.

As soon as I caught the glimpse of the four people sitting at the round table, it instantly felt a panicking type sensation running through my veins. I have never felt this feeling before, unless i have but don't remember.

"Abby.. this is James, Robert, Jess and Kurt" Lucas said pointing to each one of them from left to right.

James, he was slightly shorter than Lucas, looked like he was the smart one out of the group, had the same hair color as me and was super friendly.

Robert, I guess he was the one who was really into music, he was roughly my height but an extreme sloucher. His hair slit back like the footballer Neymar Jr. He looked exactly like him but into a different part of the world.

Jess, I can already tell i'll get along with her, she had the same taste in style as me, she also looked like me but the blonde version, which pretty much surprised me. But one thing about her made me want her to be my sister.

Kurt, a lot taller than Lucas, very muscular in fact.. I assume he's the sporty one out of the group. He reminded me of home, something about told me he was from England too.

"Hey" I spoke after a long while stepping from behind Lucas.

"Hey, don't worry ... we don't bite" Kurt joked holding a hand out.

"She's not used to making friends that easily, so we should make her feel welcomed guys" Lucas said.

"Don't mind Kurt, he's prone to idiocy" James spoke up

~Two hours later~

There was roughly ten minutes left of school today, I guess everything went well today, apart from science earlier today.. Gosh why doesn't he leave me alone, there are things I do to make it obvious that I clearly want nothing to do with him. Stupid Josh..

"Hey Abby" Jess said turning next to me in Maths. "Do you know about to do this equation?"

Jess and I have become really close, turns out she was just like me three weeks ago when she first started the school, but the person who welcomed her to the group was Robert. Lucas told me they might have a thing for each other which i find absolutely cute.

"Should I explain it?" I asked stopping with the work i was doing.

"If you could please" she says smiling.

"So, the actual rule of cosine is a^2 = b^2 +c^2 -2bc x cos(a) remember that"

"Yeah, i got that.. then what do i do?" Jess asked

"Then you look at the lengths of the triangle, for example you have the a length that's 9cm long and you have another length that was 8cm. So, you square root the two numbers that you have and add them together minus two, times by b times c times cos .. which is whatever angle you trying to find out.. basically the angle that's already given to you" i explained "therefore it's 9^2+8^2-2x9x8xcos(43)" i add writing down the example on a random piece of paper.

"Ohh, you make maths seem easy now" Jess added with a smile.

"Hey, I'm a human calculator" I joked tapping my forehead.

"Can i ask you a question Abs?" Jess asked putting her pen down and grabbing my hand.

"Yeah sure" I replied

"Do you have any interest in Josh Fitzgarland" she questioned having one hand crossed for some reason.

"Ew" yelled I grunted whilst slapping my forehead.

"Good, cause we don't want you falling in to his flaws" she joked "But seriously.. he's not worth your time"

"Your late again Josh" Mrs Bradley said

"Great.. speaking of the devil" i muttered rolling my eyes as Jess did the same.

"He sits on the other side of you as well, i feel like a bad person now" Jess said.

"Hey, don't say that .. we both know here he's the bad person" i replied whispering over my shoulder making sure Josh didn't hear as he walked passed us to his seat on my right handside with a smirk.

Moments later after he sat down, i almost immediately wanted to scream as i could feel his eyes staring me down like there is no end towards today, even when i tried budging my chair a little more closer to Jess he did the same.

"Hey Beautiful" Josh said leaning in towards me as i whispered to Jess.

"Oh my god" i huffed angrily "Get away from me, heard of personal space" i added shoving Josh back into his seat.

"A smart ass and feisty.. just how i like it" Josh replied leaning towards me again.

"Jess.." i moaned

"Yes?"

"Call Lucas please" i add still moaning from my personal space being invaded by the only person i really disliked in this world.

"Uh- uh.. there is no way you're calling that bodyguard of hers" Josh interrupted reaching over and grabbing Jess' phone. "I'll have this for now thank you very much"

"Keep it in there Abby" Jess whispered. "He'll be here to pick you up in less than five minutes don't worry i got your back" she adds pulling out another phone

"How many phones do you have girl?" i asked laughing whilst trying to push Josh away.

Seconds before the bell rang, Lucas came storming with his shirt buttoned up to the wrong hole and sweating from head to knees. I guess he went a little crazy during rugby practice after lunch with Kurt. As soon as he spotted me he grabbed me by the arm and hid me behind him.

"I thought i have told you about this Josh" Lucas said with an annoyed tone.

"Remember who goes by his own rules here" Josh replies crossing his arms in his seat and smirking.

"There clearly isn't going to be a chance of her being with you, so there's no point trying" Lucas states.

"I'll make her admit that she likes me, like all the other girls in this area" Josh says being to yell.

"You can try, cause she will keep hating you no matter how hard you try!" Lucas was now short tempered and annoyed.

"Please calm down Lucas, i'm starting to get a headache" i screamed covering my ears at their loud voices.

"Sorry Abs" Lucas said turning around and pulling me into a warm sweaty hug.

"Thought about showering mate?" i said jokingly pushing him backwards lightly. "You nasty"

"Thank you for saying that Abby, i didn't want to seem rude from here" Jess interrupted pinching her nose making me burst with laughter.

"Right, i'm driving your car now.. i'll make sure the windows are rolled down for you to poke your head out the window" i joked again whilst stealing Lucas' keys out his pocket and ran off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 6.3K 56
"Why aren't you scared?" I whine and he laughs. "Come on, you wouldn't dare hurt me with that. It's too risky, and I can get out of this easily...
750 154 29
"He might hear you"my best friend said. "Hear what?"he asked from the back and the least I could do was shrivel at the hearing of his voice. "Somethi...
14.2K 184 20
"Stop being so loud princess its 6 in the morning," he got up and put on his pants "Starring now our we princess?" he said cockily "Whats there to se...