Trouble

By WallflowerXfantasY

(BWWM) (shifter)Marina Fisher is a pretty tough woman she is an assistant to a major ad company CEO. She live... More

Problems
Lifeline
The Office
Danger
Testosterone
Jealousy
The Catch
Some Progress
His Persistance
Mirror
A Step Foreward
Oddities
Control
Appealing
Three AM
Mine Now
Avoiding
A Start
Package deal
Feelings
A Step Back
Photos
Reasons
Make A Bet
Smile
The Difference
Secrets
Hidden
Moments
To Get Even
Maternal Powers
Sooner than later
Cub
Apologies and Alone Time

Unmasking

4.1K 206 8
By WallflowerXfantasY

With a wave of my hand, I signaled the DJ to start the music. Love & Sex & Magic began to play and I swayed my body along to the beat as I tossed my crown and cape to the corner. I kicked his legs apart and moved my body sensually from side to side like a snake in time with the music. I braced my palms on his knees as I slid my plump ass down in front of him, making sure to linger at his obvious tent growing in his shorts. I turned around and went back up this time pressing my chest against him. I did small dances to match the music in between the groping and rubbing I did to him. A hidden smirk crossed my lips as I watch Kevin lick his lips and swallow salvia causing his Adam's apple to bob in his throat. I circled him finally stopping behind him and ran my hands down his bare chest before quickly spinning around and dipping myself backwards across his lap.

I took his hands and slid them up my body, from my hips to my chest, before I threw his hands off me and got up again. I turned to face him and had him come up to the edge of his seat. Standing on his left side, I managed to slide my body over his left leg and under his right. The boots I wore had three-inch heels, so I made sure to be careful enough not to hit his face. After a few more dance moves and caresses, I the song finished and so did I, landing on his lap. The crowd that had been whistling and cheering cheered louder as they clapped. Kevin pulled me close and kissed my neck nipping a little harder with each bite he made.

"And that, ladies and gentlemen, was the official acceptance of the new King of the Ring!" The announcer cleared his throat.

"Yes, and this marks the end of the battle for king of the ring. Our winner and new comer Danger has taken the spot and from the looks of it both he and his queen have plans for tonight." The Second announcer continued.

Kevin and I left the exited the ring heading toward the back. He picked me up mid way and carried me down the walkway like a bride over the threshold. They all kept cheering, I could hear it even as we made it back stage in to my personal dressing room, every regular fighter had one.

"You can put me down now, Danger." I said slightly nervous as he closed my room door behind us.

"I like this closeness between us my dear." He spoke gently to me as he let my body slide slowly down his until my feet were on the solid ground.

"And I like distance," I pulled out of his grip and just as Fluffy knocked on my door before entering.

"Hey you two, here's your royal items, great fight tonight by the way, Danger, I'm glad you never give up." He handed me my things before patting Kevin's shoulder then leaving us alone again.

"It's time for me to go." I hung my cloak over my left arm before putting my crown on tilted it on my head.

"I think we need to talk a little bit more before I let you go." He blocked my way to the door as another person knocked before entering.

"There you are, here is your crown and since you don't seem to like clothes we decided to leave the cloak out." One of the refs handed him the item.

"It was never really my thing, the cloak." Kevin shrugged then closed the door behind the ref as he left.

"What exactly do we have to talk about?" I asked becoming annoyed with the interruptions.

"I already know that you figured out who I am, so there's no need to play games with me." He looked at me daring me to lie to him.

"I have no idea what you’re talking about." I replied just as I heard voices in the locker rooms get louder.

"Oh, really, you have no idea?" Kevin asked as he turned the lock on the door before stepping toward me.

Kevin caressed my face, his hand moving slowly until he got to the tie of my mask and pulled it loose. I grabbed on to it to keep it covered over my mouth but he managed to wring it from my hands before he pulled off his mask as well. There before each other we were no longer, Lady Mayhem and Danger, the king and queen of the underground fight club ring. We were now the people we were during the day, Kevin Fisher and Marina Foster.

"How long have you known it was me?" I sighed planting a hand on my hip.

"I've known since the first day I saw you, I've been drawn to you since my return and if I couldn't have you in the day life then I would have you in the night life, where you seemed keener to take risks and have no regrets." He explained.

"What do you want from me exactly?" I asked eyeing him.

"I want you to give me a chance with you, I like you a lot and I want you to give me a chance to show you how good I can be to and for you." He proposed.

"And if I say no?" I turned from him for a moment.

"If you say no, I can always kidnap you and marry you, then lock you away in my large house without anyone seeing you ever again." He shrugged.

"What house, and are you crazy?" I took a step back.

"I have a house upstate, and yes I am crazy about you, nothing will stop me from having you, not even you. I know lots of ways to entice a woman, and I will go through them all to make you willing." He smirked.

"Defiantly crazy look, I need to leave, I need to go home and get ready for my cousin for tomorrow, don't tell anyone about this or I will kill you." I glared at him as I put the mask back on.

"I wouldn't tell anyone but I do want you to quit fighting after we're ma-married," He corrected himself.

"I am going home now, goodnight." I opened the door and rushed out the back way going up the back steps and rushing to my car.

"Aren't you tired of running from me?" I looked up to see Kevin leaning against my car.

"How'd you get here before me? How did you even know where my car was?" I rose an eyebrow as I looked over the tall man.

"I'm a quick mover, and there are not many cars out here so I just picked the one that looked like yours." He shrugged as if it was nothing new.

"You're starting to creep me out, seriously." I muttered as I walked around to the driver's side and unlocked the door.

"Go out with me." I looked over in the passenger seat to see that Kevin was sitting there.

"I went out with you once already, what more do you want." I groaned looking at my watch to see that it was only ten-thirty.

"Like I told you, I want you to need me as much as I need you." He looked at the mask that covered my lips then my eyes and back as he licked his lips.

"I will never need any man. As for a man need me, you'll move on, once you get tired of not having your way." I shrugged knowing it was true; men lose their interest in anything they have to work their hardest for.

"You seem to be grouping me together with your past, I don't think that's fair of you," Kevin gazed at me as if I were a math problem he couldn't seem to solve.

"It doesn't-" My phone began to ring; I answered it, "Hello?"

"Goodnight, Ms. Foster, I'm sorry to be calling you at this time but we're having trouble calming your cousin down we didn't give her any muscle relaxers like you requested so we need you to come down right now." The nurse spoke calmly.

"I'll be there." I sighed hanging up and looking over at the passenger’s seat. "I have to go, can you get out now?"

"Lunch and dinner tomorrow, I'll call you an hour before I come to get you for dinner, goodnight," Kevin quickly kissed my right cheek before getting out.

I sped off down the road as my thoughts went over my cousin. Stella was suppose to be home with me a week ago, but they kept her longer because she had tried to kill herself in the hospital room. She cut her wrists and hid them hoping to bleed to death but a nurse came in to check on her hand found her barely alive. I was upset with her, I sat there in the hospital waiting for her to give me some reason as to why she would do this and all I got was a good morning out of it. I rushed in to the hospital after parking my car and went straight for her room.

"...doesn’t get here soon, I'll have to inject her." I rushed in just as the doctor finished talking.

"I'm here, Stella, I'm here." I huffed walking toward the bed where four male nurses held her down. "Stella."

She was calming down now and finally let out a breath of relief once she saw me. I sat on the edge of the bed and gave her a hug before pulling away and brushing her hair out of her face as the medical staff left. Stella sat their quietly looking down at her tightly bandaged hands trying to calm her breathing.

"Stella, we had a talk a few days ago about you getting out of here and me and you doing our own thing, what happened, what clicked in your mind that you should do something like this?" I peeled off my jacket and threw it down on the chair, I was not happy.

"You should worry about your life and problems; leave me here to rot like everyone else did." She spoke with exhaustion.

"No one abandoned you, they can't stand to see how you let this happen to yourself. You can’t help a person that doesn’t want it. They don't know what to do, they don't know what to say, their afraid to say or do anything to push you over the edge so I took the indicative to stay by you and update them on you." I replied to her pacing back and forth at the foot of the bed.

"You shouldn't have to rush over here like this on a Friday night because of me; you should be out enjoying yourself and concentrating on your job and your life. If I'm not here anymore everyone will be at peace soon enough and won't have to live with guilt and shame because of me." Stella peaked up at me from her hung head like a scolded child.

"Then, what? Killing yourself is the most selfish fucking thing you could ever do! You’re not breaking my heart, your causing your mother pain, my mother pain, your brother, both our grandparents and not to mention my brother comes back home and finds that you killed yourself because of some asshole," I began to rant.

"Marina," She began but I cut her off

"Best believe me and him are going to jail or even locked in an asylum, for murder before having a glass of wine in celebration, so tell me how killing yourself will benefit anyone?" I laughed with out mirth as I looked at her pitiful state.

"Marina, I'm just tired, I didn't listen and this is what it got me now after years, what’s left of me to give?” She began to tear up.

"Who said you had to give? You can be selfish; you don't have to give anything to anyone. You are Stella Foster; you don't owe shit to anyone. You’re a bad bitch that can stand on your own two feet, stop depending on a man that doesn't love you. Love yourself first then you decide if you want a man in your picture." I looked at the shell of a woman who I called my cousin and shook my head.

"I-I don't know how to do that, that sounds like something you get out of a book." She lightly chuckled and I smiled.

"I did read this book one time but it's a bit of common sense. Remember Stella, I am here for you, because I love you and I want you to love and appreciate you too. You don't know how, I'll show you how, but you have to leave this place first, deal?" I asked holding out my pinky.

"Deal," She smiled and we pinky swore before I gave her a hug and said my goodbyes before going in search for her doctor.

"Hello, Ms. Foster, I'm guessing she's doing better now right?" Stella’s doctor greeted me as I made my way to the nurse’s station.

"Yeah, much better but you never know what someone's inner thoughts are," I shrugged before continuing, "I'm no doctor but I'm sure she's suffering from depression, is there anything that could take that doesn't have severe side effects?"

"Actually I noticed that and I wanted to talk to you about, I will start putting her some anti-depressants tomorrow, and if everything goes well with it, she'll be home day after tomorrow." He smiled and patted my shoulder before taking his leave, as did I.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

A bit longer chapter and what not let me know what you thought about it, Kevin and Marina will be getting a lot closer soon enough. Comment. Vote. Share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 148 22
"Deja, I see you!" Logan yelled, shutting me up. "I've always seen you. I don't give a shit about your past or your job. I never did! Could you stop...
31.4K 1.6K 45
Beth Banks lives life to the fullest because life has taught her that best person to love is yourself because not everyone will and you have to prote...
315K 12.2K 22
"I want you to pretend that you're my fiancé" Those words changed Naomi's life forever. But will they change it for better or for worst? Meet Naomi...
59.8K 2.7K 60
Mika was slowly drowning inside, his will to live sucked by his surroundings. Being the next in line for the Beasts' King throne pushed great respons...