if you see these men, RUN. ||...

Galing kay dreamdoll22

GHETTO TALES If you see them, don't make eye contact. If you see them, don't say a word. If you see them...ru... Higit pa

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73: Quentin's Origin
Chapter 74
Chapter 75: Quentin's Origin II
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96: VEGAS (part one)
Chapter 97: VEGAS (part two)
Chapter 98: VEGAS (part three)
Chapter 99: VEGAS (part four)
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136

Chapter 90

855 45 69
Galing kay dreamdoll22

let's get this show on the road. i got ab 13 unpublished, crazy ass chapters i've been writing these last few days!
***
Capri Martin
the next morning
All I wanted was to get some sleep. Me and Q was out all night yesterday. Simply celebrating his birthday with our friends including his brother and mine. We had to make his day special because we all loved him but what ever was waking me up this early, wasn't it.

Sitting up in bed I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and stared into space. I was about to take my ass right back to sleep before I heard what woke me up in the first place.

Singing and loud cooking utensils, scraping against pots and pans. And it'd been coming downstairs. Could only assume it'd been my mom since my dad was 'at work' and Cole was with Emmy.

I tried laying down and going back to sleep but that bitch kept on singing and I couldn't stand it no more. Getting up from my bed, I slid Q's big ass slides on and stomped downstairs.

There wasn't even music on. But when I peered into the kitchen, her headphones had been on and she was dressed in full gym attire.

After that coma she said how she didn't want to take life for granted. She'd been depressed during her recovery, so before she went back to work she stuck to a strict diet and exercise regimen. And not gonna lie, it paid off.

Never seen her look this fit and vibrant before. She was glowing despite still not getting along with my father. She seemed happy and unbothered. During her time back home I haven't gotten into it with her not once.

Maybe that coma was a wake up call. But I wasn't letting my guard down at all. Because as soon as she felt like it, I knew she would go back to being a stone cold bitch. So I thought I should tread very lightly around her.

"Good morning." I said, clearing my throat as I entered the kitchen.

"Hmm?!" She exclaimed, trying to hear me over the sound of HER OWN singing. That right there just aggravated me.

"I said good morning." I spoke in a stern tone.

I was trying to be as respectful as possible but she made it so hard. I was tryna be nice to that lady and go easy on her since she just went through a depressive episode and fell into a coma not too long ago.

"Oh. Good morning." She nodded, barely making eye contact and continuing to make her breakfast.

"How are you?" I questioned.

"Great, you?"

"I'm good. Celebrated Q's birthday last night. Barely got any sleep from then til now."

"Hmm. Maybe you should've turned in early. Didn't seem like it was worth it, right?"

"It was worth it because he ended up happy in the end. Never seen him smile so much."

"But who ended up tired?"

"Me but I don't mind it."

"So don't complain about not getting sleep. I don't have that problem. I choose myself over- what is that on your chest?"

I furrowed my brows looking down at my chest. Nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary. "Wh-"

Then it hit me. I forgot I was wearing a cami. My tattoo was showing. Bright red and beaming like it was still new.

Licking her finger, my mom tried to wipe it off as if that would work. But I'm sure she felt the texture. Certain parts of my tattoo was raised so I already knew it registered in her head immediately.

"There's no way that's a tattoo..."

"It is." I answered, backing away. "I got it 3 or 4 months ago."

"Does your father know?"

"No." I answered.

"Well he's gonna...because what the fuck...? What does that even say?" She squinted, trying to read it.

"None of your business." I spat, covering the tattoo.

Prying my hand away from my chest, my mom leaned in to see what my tattoo said. Seeing Quentin's full name in small letters.

"You don't love yourself, do you?"

"What?"

"You spend so much time with that boy and you stay up under him. Now you have his NAME on you for life. You are so stupid. See I was trying to be nice Capri but you have no brain. I don't know where you get that shit from." She scoffed, turning the stove off and stopping herself from cooking.

So much for us not getting into it for 3 months.

"I do love myself. Very much actually. But I love him too. It's possible."

"You don't love him Capri." She scoffed. "You two met, what? 9 months ago? That's not love. You're too young to know what love is."

"Seems like you don't know what that is either." I grumbled.

"What?"

"SEEMS. LIKE. You don't know what that is EITHER." I answered, clapping my hands with every emphasized word.

"I do know what love is! I've been on this Earth far longer than you!"

"APPARENTLY NOT. How are you going to invalidate my feelings for someone else?"

"Because when I was your age I-"

"I'm not you..."

"I understand that but that ink engraved in your skin is forever."

"I know."

"Have you lost your-" She started before she took a deep breath.

"How do you know you and that boy are gonna be together? He could do something tomorrow that'll make you regret that whole decision."

"Doubt that. Me and Q have been going strong for months and it's approaching a year. Don't put that negative energy out there. You didn't say anything about Cole's tattoo."

"I'm not putting 'negative energy' out there." She argued using air quotes. "And Cole is different."

"Then what is that? You sayin me and Q aren't gonna last?"

"I didn't say that. Those are YOUR words." She chuckled passive aggressively.

"I- well...Q wouldn't do anything to make me regret putting his name across my heart. I'm sorry."

"Does he have you on him?"

"Of course he does."

"...and it just gets worse. I thought you were so much more classier than this."

"What does having a tattoo have to do with me being classy?" I scoffed.

She took a deep breath, astonished.

"Capri. I'm telling you this as your mother...9/10 times High School relationships don't always last. You don't know that boy. Just because you're intimate with him and talk to each other everyday, that doesn't mean you KNOW each other. You're still in the honeymoon phase. I have every right to be upset about you putting his name on you permanently. Anything could change. I wouldn't even put your fathers name on me." She explained calmly. "You're moving too fast. I'm not saying break up with him because I know you aren't going to listen. You're hard headed just like I was. I'm just saying...you know what...this is pointless."

"It is. Because honestly, it's going in one ear and out the other." I shrugged, leaving the kitchen.

I swear that bitch always had something to say. It was never anything positive that came out of her mouth. She didn't know Q like I did so of course she'd feel that way.

Him and I were locked in. We saw eye to eye on everything. There was no way he would ever do me wrong or start acting different. He was perfect. Couldn't ask for anyone better. My mom was just crazy.

I was trying not to let her words get to me but they were, slowly but surely as I headed back to my bedroom. I could feel tears well in my eyes. The thought of me and Q not being together made me want to literally throw up. Made me itch too.

Now I had a weird feeling inside. One that made me wanna lay in bed all day and cry. I couldn't stand it when my mom talked to me. Whenever she did, it always resulted in me feeling this way.

I needed reassurance now. That everything would be okay. I needed this feeling to go away. So grabbing my phone, the first thing I did was FaceTime Q and surprisingly he picked up within seconds.

He looked high as FUCK. Like he just smoked his brains out. Just completely fried, staring into the camera. He looked confused too.

"How you get on my phone screen?" He questioned, genuinely concerned. "I swear to God I was on the gram just a second ago. Did I call you?"

"No I called you." I huffed, hoping he could comprehend what I was saying.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." He exhaled, looking to the side. "She called me. I knew I wunt trippin."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." I heard another voice speak.

Then they started laughing. Like really laughing. So much that he sounded just like a spray bottle. I could only assume he was with his lil friend. I swear that white boy made me absolutely sick. The fact I had to share my man with a powdered donut irritated me everyday.

I was happy Q had someone to hang out with other than me. Really. I did...but they were so annoying together. Like two peas in a pod. Loud, obnoxious, menaces who laughed at the most idiotic things. Never seen Q so attached to anyone but me, his brother or his mom.

Him having a real friend brought out a different side to him.

"What's the matta baby? You look sad?" He snickered, continuing to laugh at whatever he was ki-king about before.

"Well...I am. And I just wanted to talk. But I could see your busy so I'll try you again later..."

He sucked his teeth getting serious for a moment. "Nah. How bout you pull up and tell me what's wrong?"

"But your with you're friend." I huffed.

He took a deep breath getting serious for a moment. "Who you think matta mo ta me?" He whispered, turning away from his friend.

I sat in silence already knowing the answer. I just didn't want to say it and end up getting butterflies.

"Aight then. Come ova. We could talk all about it. I'll even drink a red bull fa you. Make my high go away quicka."

"Alright. I'm comin." I sighed.

"Bring some clothes too. I want you to sleep ova tonight. Only if you wanna though."

He didn't have to tell me twice! My bags were packed.

***
Q Grey
"Nigga you cheatin!" I exclaimed, leaning in to Javon so he could stop winning the fuckin game.

Nobody was gone beat me at any game in my fuckin crib. Not Eli, Pri, or my mama. Fuck outta here! Javon whoopin my ass felt a luh racist to me.

"I ain't een cheatin man. Don't hate the playa. Hate this fuck ass game." He cackled, scooting away from me and playing calmly.

I was over here struggling like a muh. And I hated how nonchalant he was being. I was finna knock him upside the head in a minute.

Slowly walking over to my tv, I calmly and slowly took the wire from my playstation and unplugged the entire system. Nigga wunt bout to whoop my ass under my fuckin roof.

"YOU A SORE ASS LOSA!" He yelled.

"Ion know. The way you was winnin seemed a luh racist." I shrugged. "What Martin Lutha King say? I had a dream. Nigga dream ain't involve the white folk winnin."

"I'm 15% black. Do I gotta pull up the DNA test?"

"How hard is you gone hold on to that luh ass percent?" I cackled. "I'm a hunnit percent. Hunnit percent NIGGA!"

"Harda than my dick." He joked.

"Ayo...chill." I snickered, throwing an empty plastic cup at him.

Throwing it back, he laughed with me. "You just mad you met ya match. I told you I smoke muh fuckas in 2K. All the time."

"Well you can't say you officially smoked me." I scoffed, rubbing my eyes and cleaning up the area a luh bit.

Pri was finna walk in any minute and I know she ain't like seein the crib a mess. Havin a dirty place was damn there pussy repellent. So I hadda keep my shit straight.

Without me asking, Javon grabbed a broom and started sweeping the area. Not on no weird shit but nigga was mad kind. Any otha friend woulda left me alone to clean my shit up. Knowin we was both the culprits in makin the spot look bummy.

"Thanks bro bro."

"No problem. I ain't wanna leave you hangin."

I swear he was mad cool to have around. Like the luh brotha I never asked fo. He was just a few months younger than me and really played that role well. Swear I neva had a lonely day anymore. I eitha had him, Pri, Eli or my moms. Friends and an actual family. Sum I thought I'd neva have. Shit was really lookin up fa me.

And as we finished cleaning the place up, my doorbell rang. Already knew that was Pri's pretty ass.

I been so busy lately. We barely been chillin like we used to. But that was aight. She was bout to stay the week at this point. Cause I was tide of seein ha every otha day.

I was really tryna divide my time between everyone in my life right now. It was a challenge but it could be done. There was enough Q to go around fa everybody.

As I put the finishing touches on the room, Javon opened the door for me. "Ayo Q! This big headed feen is at yo door! Should I letta in?"

"Let big head in." I chuckled, watching as Pri shoved Javon to the side by his chest.

"Sorry I couldn't sleep over last night. I had plans for today but my mom blew my mood so I'm saving them for another day." She huffed, tossing ha duffle to the side and opening her arms fa a hug.

"No it's fine mama. Yeen gotta worry bout it. But that's why I asked you to pack a bag. You stayin fa a while. Ion care who don't like it."

"Good. I can't stand being at home right now." She grumbled, letting go of me and making her way up the stairs.

"Aye Pri...when you gone put me on to yo luh friend Zillah?" Javon asked, stopping her halfway.

"Never. She don't like white boys Javon. You've been at it for 4 months. I think it's time to let it go." She scoffed.

"Yeen even introduce me though. Tella I ain't gone treata like them otha boys did. I'm different fa real."

"Mmhm." She murmured. "I'll call her now so you can see for yourself."

"I- right n-now?" He stuttered nervously.

"Yeah. Phone is ringing. Come and talk to your girl."

"I- I ain't ready nah. I'm high as shit. Ion know what ta say. She gone think ima goofy."

"Yeah okay." She scoffed, continuing her way up the steps and entering my bedroom.

I could see ha from where I was standing. She wasn't too happy and I could only assume it was cause of what she called me about earlier. Bout ha moms and shit. So it was only right fa me to cheer my shawty up.

"I'll be back. You could keep chillin down here. If you need me just call me." I huffed, following Capri upstairs and looking down at Javon.

"Aight bro. I'm coolin."

Nodding my head, I made my way to my bedroom. Found Pri on my bed fondling one of my guns. I swear she was always going through my shit. But it was okay because I did the same thing.

"Bro put that shit down!" I exclaimed, snatching the thing from ha.

"I'm sorry." She giggled, laying back on the bed and spreading her body out.

Rolling my eyes, I put it back in the sneaker box under my bed. Then I sat next to ha, waiting fa ha to notice me.

"How you doin pretty girl?" I questioned, watching how she sat up.

She took a deep breath, laying ha head on my shoulder. "I'm kinda blown. I don't know."

Couldn't help but smile at the way she used my lingo. "What happen?"

"First of all...I was woken up too damn early. My mom was being loud as fuck and I could barely sleep. I went downstairs to see what was goin on and in the midst, I forgot I was only wearing a tank."

"Fuck. Don't tell me she seen the tat."

"She seen the fucking tat. And she went off."

"She shoulda stayed in that fuckin coma." I grumbled.

"Q-"

"You should know by now I'm finna speak my mind."

"I know, I know. You catch me off guard sometimes." She sighed. "But anyways, this lady gone tell me that me and you aren't gonna be forever and I'm making a mistake."

"She don't understand we just locked in. She neva had that." I scoffed, now feeling very irritated.

"She said you were gonna do something that'd make me regret everything. She's always planting unnecessary ass seeds in my brain and I always overthink." She huffed, fanning ha eyes and trying not to cry.

"Fuck ha. I ain't gone do shit. I treat you good. Keep you happy. Fuck you out ya mind. We good. She just mad with ha old ass." I spat, sucking me teeth. "She ain't wanna see us win from the beginning. So this ain't new."

Grabbing ha hand, I held on to it and squeezed it. She squeezed mine back and instantly the tears started fallin.

"Fuck ya cryin fo?!" I exclaimed, wiping ha tears away. "I told you...we ain't goin nowhere. I swear on everything I love. I'd ratha die then eva do you wrong. Ya mama trippin cause she jealous. Yeen gotta worry bout shit she gotta say."

"You're right." She sniffled.

"I know I'm right. Cause I'm smart. S-M-R-T! Wait-"

She bursted into laughter. "Fucking idiot."

"Shut up my nigga. I did that shit on purpose to make you laugh. Yeen cryin no mo, is you?"

"No." She huffed, cheesing like the goofy she was.

"Mmhm. Exactly. We gone last mama. We gone last. Make everybody and they mama mad."

"Which reminds me..."

"Rap ta me."

"We still going to Nisi's baby shower?" She smirked.

"Huh?!" I exclaimed.

"Remember she invited us. She randomly gave me, Sam, and Zillah an invitation. I say we go for giggles and laughs."

"Nigga don't you hate her?"

"Not really. She got her karma and so did I." I chuckled. "She's apologized multiple times too. Instead of holding a grudge, I'm gonna forgive her. And I don't know if you noticed, we haven't been in a real social setting in a long time. With you at the warehouse and dealing with your...stuff, we haven't done anything in months. Not counting your birthday yesterday but this will be our first 'outing' in a while."

"But knowin me and ha had a luh past...?"

And she fucked on and got prego by ha ex?

"Don't remind me. I've been sleeping and eating well."

"Aight then. I guess we could go. But I say we pop in and pop out." I shrugged.

"Good. So we can sit back and talk shit." She evilly laughed.

"You ain't right." I cackled, knowing I was gone right ahead and do the same thing.

We was petty as hell. Always on the same page and cracking jokes bout people in the same room as us. We had each otha cryin.

And I thought about it. I hated Denise with a passion. She bugged the shit outta me in the beginning but I mean, it seemed like shawty moved on. She was like 9 months prego and she seemed ta be happy with that.

Thought this would be a good chance to spread the word bout the operation. A room full of my peers, some with no future...seemed like the perfect opportunity to recruit.

Have Javon with me too. Bet we could sell there, make some quick bread and call it a day.

"We're gonna have so much fun. I'm gonna put on my lil spring dress and wear some cute sandals. Paint my toes tonight and maybe we could go out afterwards." She bubbled, looking at herself in the mirror.

"Me n you gone be the flyest muh fuckas there. Promise ta God we is." I smiled, grabbing ha by the waist and sitting ha on my lap.

Taken back by the gesture, Pri smiled then leaned in to kiss me. Sucked on my bottom lip with ha freak ass. Made the dick stand up like a missal. Swear ta God.

"Don't make me put you ta sleep. Von downstairs and ion want him ta hear us."

"Tell that boy to go home Q! I want my nigga now."

"I can't just send him back to Rainier Beach. That shit lame. It ain't safe out there."

Rolling her eyes, she got off of my lap and laid in my bed. "You ain't gettin nun tonight."

"That's a damn lie. Cause as soon as I climb on top, issa wrap. I'll have you digging the flesh out my back in the snap of a finga."

"You sure bout that?"

"Positive." I answered.

We laughed in unison and stared at each otha fa a moment. I loved this girl fa real. I would neva do ha wrong and I prayed we kept this same vibe foreva.

Before either one of us could say or do anything, I heard my name being called from downstairs and it definitely wunt Von. Sounded like Eli and from his tone, it had ta be sum important. He seemed excited.

"I'll be back mama." I sighed, leaving the room and making my way down the stairs.

"Yo." I nodded, finding Eli at the bottom of the stairs and holding his phone.

"Aight! I finally found a place! We movin out bro bro!"

"You lyin!" I smiled, happy about the news.

Me and E been searchin lately and haven't been able to find a place either big enough or nice enough. But hopefully this was the one.

"Issa condo. Two bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, an upstairs and downstairs, kitchen, a small elevator in the crib it's self, and it's located in the city."

"Let me see." I squinted, taking his phone.

Off the bat I could tell the place was fire. Already knew it was gone cost an arm and a leg to live here though. Money wunt the problem. Not looking suspicious was though.

How was two teenagers gone get approved fa a luxury apartment without lookin like we was doing sum illegal?

"How we gone pull this off?"

"Don't worry bout it. Ace said he got us. We can check the place out tomorrow but I think we set bro bro. They talkin almost 5 racks a month. That's light fa us."

"We'll see...but if this is legit I got a good feelin bout what we could pull off. Move the operation out my mama crib. Make it quiet and seamless."

"Yeah we finna work this out." He smirked, taking his phone back and staring at the pictures.

***
i was kinda lost writing this ch. :(
how was it?
comment💬
vote💞

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.7M 41.1K 31
Chrissy a 20 year old sophomore in college. With a drug lord for a father named King with her brother Jr following in his footsteps. She had one frie...
23.5K 1.2K 36
A nice girl, Zurian. The meanest druglord, Bones. Psychotic delusional preachers kid, Bryson. What happens when she falls for both, not knowing anyth...
762K 25.9K 36
Going from Princess to Qveen is such a huge transformation, but Aliyah manages to stay on top of it all. With a full time drug dealing boyfriend and...