A Broken Pair - (CPD)

Par KNeill006

The Intelligence unit goes to a school to talk to students and ask about crimes in the area. They meet two yo... Plus

Kat
New house
Pet Shop
Hi, again
Sports
I'm okay
Help her
Safe
Her Blood
Help, please
Sirens
What happened?
Vendetta
Kelly!
I fell
Party
Are you deaf?
We are not sure
We can't do this
Money
New Family
Bullies
Arguments
Hurtful Words
Young Love
Advice
For godsake
Fighting
Late Night Walks
Paper balls
Shit is about to go down
A crazy ER
Therapy
Nightmares
Taken
You're Safe
Different Paths

Family BBQ

810 18 0
Par KNeill006

*No One's Pov*

"Kat? You ready to go."

"Yep. I'll grab the beer out the fridge."

"Okay. Will, you take the ribs, I'll grab the other things."

"Other things?" Asked Kat.

"Yeah. Other things."

"Okay, we'll meet you downstairs." Said Will as him and Kat left.

Jay grabbed a couple of presents, put them in the boot of the car and then got in the drivers seat to drive.

When they arrived, Antonio greeted them at the gate and Kat left to go and sit with Josh and Bella.

"Hey, how are you?" Asked Jay towards Antonio.

"Much better now that you've brought ribs."

"I knew you'd love us." Laughed Jay and walked over with Antonio to Kevin and Adam who were at the BBQ.

"We're eighteen in two days." Said Bella.

"I know, can't even remember my seventeenth." Said Kat.

"Let me remind you, we were at a party at my old house."

"Oh yeah. Gosh, that seems like ages ago."

"It was."

"Who's Will with?" Asked Josh.

"That would be the best party people ever." Answered Bella.

"Yess! They are here." Cheered Kat as she walked up to them and gave Gallo a hug.

"Hey, Kat." Said Ritter.

"Hey, Blake, Violet, Darren."

"Hey, we've got drinks." Said Violet as she followed Kat to the outside sofa.

"Josh this Darren Ritter, Blake Gallo and Violet Mikami." Kat said and pointed to each person.

"Hey, Kat's boyfriend." Said Josh and shook their hands.

"They've grown up so much." Said Maggie towards Will.

"Yeah I know. Eighteen! Wow."

"Will you miss her?" Asked Ethan.

"Hell yeah. Jay and I have already said that we want her in Chicago for Christmas, which she has agreed to and then on other holidays, we'll go to New York."

"See, I think this was your calling. Forget about woman, focus on your sister."

"Who needs woman?" Laughed Ethan and took a sip of beer.

"I need woman!" Laughed Kelly as he walked through the gate with the rest of 51.

"Yeah you do." Laughed Maggie.

"Hey! You've got your woman." Laughed Stella and smacked Kelly's arm.

"Yep, sorry." Said Kelly and grabbed a beer from the cooler box.

"Kat and Bella love hanging at 51. Bella always beats us at cards and Kat, wow, she can cook." Said Boden.

"You can thank Jay for that."

"I think I will." Said Boden and walked over to Hank and Jay, giving them a fist bump each.

Kat was sat with Josh and Bella drinking beer, they started a game of truth and dare while the adults talked in their separate corners and Antonio did the BBQ. Violet, Darren and Blake came and joined them after grabbing a beer for themselves.

"Kat, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Oooh. I got a good one." Said Blake but it was Darren's turn to choose.

"I'll let Blake give it to you." He said.

"Oh no. Darren, man, why would you do that?" Laughed Kat.

"Sorry, Kat. My mind went blank." He said and sat back in defeat.

"I dare you to sit on Josh's lap."

"Blake! Are you mad? Jay and Will are literally going to kill me."

"Don't back out of a dare or you are a wuss."

"I ain't no wuss." Said Kat in southern accent and got up and sat on Josh's knee.

"He said sit, baby." Said Josh and pulled her onto his lap.

"Not perch." He whispered into her ear and kissed her neck.

"Cut it out, lovebirds." Said Violet.

"Invite your man over here and things can get interesting for you too." Said Kat.

"No thanks."

"Arlight, Bella, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"You have to tell us who you like." Said Kat.

"Really, Kat?"

"I've been trying to get it out of you for weeks now."

"Um, his name's Aidan."

"Wait, you mean my friend Aidan?" Asked Josh.

"Maybe."

"Hallelujah! He likes you too." Shouted Josh and they got a few stares.

Jay and Will were stood talking to Maggie and Kelly as they heard a couple of cheers come from the outside sofa where all the youngsters were sat.

"Is that Kat?"

"Obviously. She's with the teens." Said Jay to Will.

"No, I mean sat on Josh's lap."

"I swear I am going to kill that boy." Said Jay and went to approach but Kelly grabbed him.

"She's having fun, leave her."

"His hands are on her thighs."

"It's called love."

"No, that's the stage before sex."

"Well she is seventeen, nearly eighteen."

"Kelly, I wouldn't get involved if I were you." Warned Maggie.

"Just leave them for now."

It was now Kat's turn again and once again she picked dare. Violet was dared earlier to lick Blake's toe and Darren had to try and do the Harry Styles whale thing. He used water so people wouldn't be annoyed if they were to get beer on them.

"Give Josh a lap dance."

"Wow, you really are trying to get me in trouble."

"Yeah but once the lap dance is done, you can get off his lap."

Kat did a lap dance but couldn't stop laughing through it while the others were cheering her on and Darren was filming.

Jay was already walking over and did not look happy. They were sat around an off fire pit on an outside rattan furniture set.

"I don't mind you doing dares but at least keep it pg." Said Jay.

"Sorry, Jay." They all laughed.

"And, Kat, off of his lap please."

Kat went to move but Josh held her in place and all Kat could do was laugh and try and wrestle him. Jay raised his eyebrows at Josh.

"With all due respect, Mr Halstead, I think it would be better if she didn't move."

They all fell silent as Kelly had joined Casey and they were trying to keep their laughter in.

"Seriously?" Questioned Jay.

"Calm down, bro. Let her have fun."

"No sex." Said Jay as he walked away.

"Woah, why would I?" Asked Kat.

"I'm just warning you."

Later on in the day, everyone had eaten and they were now all sitting around the campfire. Some were on the sofa and others were either on the floor on a blanket or a bean bag.

"I would like to make an announcement." Said Jay and stood up with Will.

"Thank you for the bbq, Antonio." Jay said and turned to Antonio as he stood up and joined them.

"You're welcome." Said Antonio.

"Will, Antonio and I have all put together some money to go towards Bella and Kat. We know you girls wanted to do New York together and it has been a very rocky road getting here but they really are an inspiration." Started Jay.

"We know you guys used to be known as a broke pair but you've come so far since then. We are so proud of you girls and are excited to have a future with you, which I'm sure everyone else is too." Continued Antonio.

Everyone cheered in response as Kat and Bella sat their holding each other, trying not to let out happy tears.

"We have put together money to go towards an apartment for you two. We want you to stay friends, hopefully you two want too as well." Said Will.

"We do." They both said and laughed with everyone else.

"So, we've bought you your own two bedroom apartment in the city that looks across Central Park. In both the bedrooms, you can see the city lights turn on." Finished Will.

The two girls stood up and hugged the other three to thank them. Bella and Kat stayed stood up because they wanted to say something too.

"Thank you for the birthday presents and coming to the bbq." Said Bella and Kat nodded in agreement.

"I just wanted to thank everyone who helped me on the way. I think I've lost count of how many times Jay reached out and tired to check on me. I don't like sharing my feelings, ask Dr Charles that because he hasn't seen me once. I always thought my life would be awful and I would runaway and end up on the streets or in heaven. I never expected this but I'm thankful to everyone who has stuck by me and actually cared. So thank you everyone. I love you all. Especially Jay and Will." Said Kat.

"It has been one hell of a journey to get here and I'm happy to have met Antonio who helped me with Kat when I was worried about her and told me that everything was going to be okay. I've made a few mistakes in my life but the biggest one was not asking for help. I never expected that at eighteen years old, I would be surrounding by siblings and a dad who loves me. So thank you to Antonio, Eva and Diego. Love you guys." Said Bella.

They all did one big group hug and then the Halsteads did a separate one as well as the Dawsons.

"Let's party!!" Shouted Kelly and he turned up the music.

Everyone danced the night away like they had known each other their whole lives. It just seemed to fit, no one was out of place. It was like a perfect puzzle.

========================

A/N: Thank you so much to everyone who has read this story, voted on this story or commented on this story. It wouldn't of got as many of views if it wasn't for you lot, so thank you. Hope you enjoyed and if you have an idea for a book, please share, I'm always open to new ideas :)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.4K 111 15
*Co-Writer: @BrooklynDaniels32 * Sophia Hale spent her entire life surviving. Her father took off before she was born, her mom turned to pills to cop...
83.6K 1.1K 19
"𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜, 911." "𝐻𝑖, 𝐼'𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝑎 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛." Set in the end of July 2020, one simple call could uncove...
30.1K 413 11
Y/n Creed is a young girl who is trying to break out of trouble. When she has a run in with the Intelligence Unit they know there is more to this gir...
23.5K 472 22
Y/N Voight is a bad girl who is very sarcastic and very secretive. She owns a motorbike and is only 15. When a mysterious person starts to solve the...