๐•Œ๐•Ÿ๐••๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•’๐•๐•– ๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค๐•™...

By Yeayoudidntseemehere

!!! ART IS NOT MINE!!! Artist: @madelezabeth on Twitter Hi! This is my first book so please don't be too hars... More

Request Page <3
NEW BOOK!!!!!
Quick A/N !! (Please Read)
Another Question (A/n)
Some New Chapter Ideas :>
Taking out a character (A/n)
FANFIC RECOMMENDATION!!!!
1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!
๐Ÿ„One -Shots ๐Ÿ„
Sans x Insecure, Chubby Reader
Toriel x Sick, Child Reader (Platonic)
Underswap Sans x Reader Fluff
US! Sans x Child! Reader
"My Numbskull"~ (Sans x Gn! Reader)
In the Backbone of My Mind~ (Sans x Fem! Reader)
SAVE Your Stressors (Sans x GN! Reader)
Ketchup Does ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต Go on Pancakes~(Sans x Trans-masc! Reader)
Red-shell~(Underswap! Papyrus x Fem! Reader)
It'll be okay~ (Sans x Fem! Reader)
Everything's Spine~ (Sans x Fem! Reader)
Home~ (Sans x Gn! Reader)
โคScenarios โค
What They Do When Your Sad
When They're Sad :(
What They Call You :)
When You Cuddle!
When It's Your Birthday!
When You're Sick ๐Ÿค•
When They're Jealous ๐Ÿ˜
First Argument and How They React
๐ŸฉธWhen You're On Your Period ๐Ÿฉธ
Playing Video Games Together~
Cute Things They Do~
When You Make Up~ (WIP)
UnderFell Catch-up~
UnderSwap Catch-up~
HorrorTale Catch-up~
How They Celebrate Halloween~
What They Bring For Thanksgving~
How They Celebrate Gyftmas/Christmas~
Sans Dating Headcannons~
Fluff Alphabet- UT Sans~
Fluff Alphabet: Mettaton~
Fluff Alphabet: UT Papyrus~
First Kiss~ (ONLY SANS & PAPYRUS)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SANS!!!
Happy 10K Reads, Everyone.

Having A Plus-Size S/o~

311 8 2
By Yeayoudidntseemehere

HEY, YOU!! YEAH, YOU!! 

YOU LOOK FUCKING ✨F A B U L O U S ✨ IF ANYBODY TELLS YOU DIFFERENT I SWEAR TO ASGORE I'LL HAVE UNDYNE & FELL SANS/ PAPYRUS KICK THEIR ASS!!

*mwah*

 Love you all so much! Thank you so much for all of your support! <3

ѕαηѕ:

~ He absolutely loves your squish! He finds it so adorable!!

~ That creasy sheet ball? That uncovered pillow? Yeah, they're immediately thrown away after laying on you. You're just that comfy!

~ If he gets to lay on your thighs, he's going to be passed out asleep in a matter of minutes.

~ He CAN and WILL blow raspberries on your stomach just to hear your laugh.

Pαρуяυѕ:

~ You're literally the cutest, most adorable human in his eyes. ( Or handsome if that's what you prefer ^_^ )

~ Like Mettaton, he will carry you, no exceptions or excuses! You're being carried and that's final! >:(

~ He never allows you to feel insecure about your looks! And if you do, get ready... "(Y/N)! COME ON! LET'S DO 100 LAPS, HOOTING ABOUT HOW GREAT WE ARE!!"

~ Your softness calms him down so much when you two are cuddling... Sometimes, he even gets a little sleep because of it <3

Uη∂уηє:

~ She thinks your stretch marks are badass. (If you have them!) She'll show you her battle scars and compare them to your marks. Like a silent way of telling you it's nothing to be ashamed of.

~ She will skewer anybody that fat-shames/ bullies you.

~ Semi-aggressively hypes you up.

~ ^^ She is your personal hype man! (Hype woman...? Fish-monster...?)

Aℓρнуѕ:

~ She's also plus-sized, she understands every struggle! (Not that being plus-size is a bad thing, but I know the struggles!)

~ She shares all of her tips with you. (Give you websites that have cute clothes for all sizes, deodorant between thighs to prevent friction burns, etc.)

~ Soft cuddles and watching Mew Mew Kissy Cutie? Literally the best part of her day. ( Even better if there's Ramen involved! )

~ If you have one of those days where you're really insecure... She. Hypes. You.  U P!!! ( And vice versa!)

Tσяιєℓ:

~ She also has a bit of chub, though you can't see it due to her fur. Her gown kind of covers it up as well.

~ She honestly doesn't go after looks, just personality and kindness are all she wants!

~ She absolutely does not tolerate self-deprecation! Only positive self-talk in her household!

~ She loves to lay her head in your lap... Just something about it makes her feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Aѕgσяє:

~ He doesn't think much of it. I mean, the Underground had such a variety of monsters, who is he to judge?

~ He loves holding you in his arms. Soft fur + a soft human? Amazing <3

~ Please, lay on him. Or at the very least, let him lay on you. He's so touch-starved, he'll relish and adore any affection he can give or receive.

~ He'd also love to brush/ play with your hair while you sit in his lap. You might find some flowers nested in your hair afterward, though.

Gяιℓℓву:

~ Again, another man that absolutely does not care. You're dating a literal fire elemental, he literally cannot judge you for how you look when he's made of fire.

~ (I also like to think he has like- a small stomach pouch? And not rock-hard abs almost all the fanart depicts?)

~ He loves to lay on your stomach, especially when he's pissy about Sans not paying his fucking tab-

~ Your overall presence just brings him so much comfort, especially on his off days. He loves all of you, and that won't be changing anytime soon.

Nαρѕтαвℓσσк:

~ They do not care what body type their S/o has. They're just happy to be with you <3

~ Like, out of ALL the monsters in the Undergound, you chose THEM? They're so grateful.

~ They're not the best at emotional support, so any comfort in that area is gonna be tough.

~ They will, however, give you small, but meaningful compliments. And then you'll shoot one back, and then it turns into a praise fest. (And they love every second of it!)

Mєттαтση:

~ In private, he loves to call you "Squishy"!

~ Don't give him that bullshit excuse "I'm too heavy" when he's carrying you. "*Dramatic gasp* You! Are! Not! *Pokes your cheek* You are perfect, love. You will never be "too heavy"!"

~ He personally tailors the most FABULOUS clothes for you! (And he adores every second of it)

~ He loves cuddling with you. He's a big bulky metal robot... and you?! A soft, squishy, warm human <3

🆄🅽🅳🅴🆁🅵🅴🅻🅻

Eмвєя:

~ I'd like to think he's decently chubby himself, though some of it is muscle because of all the fights he's been through.

~ After a long day, he looks forward to laying on your stomach! (If you're not comfy with that, he's completely fine with laying on your thighs!)

~ If you're feeling down about yourself, he'll try his best to cheer you up. Though he isn't the best at verbal comfort, he'll comfort you through actions: Kissing your stomach/ thighs, back rubs, etc.

~ If anybody makes any snarky comments, he's throwing fists. He will not tolerate that shit, especially when it involves his S/o.

Aвуѕѕ:

~ He literally does not care. He doesn't understand why humans care so much about weight and how thin a person is. As long as they're happy and healthy, then why bother worrying about it?

~ He thinks the beauty standard is so fucking stupid. Like, be real. Not everybody is going to look like Mrs. Incredible with double the thickness, or Johny Bravo. HE. WANTS. VARIETY.

~ ^ He thrives for people with a dad bod,  plushy thighs, stretch marks, scars, and everything in between! It's what makes you unique! (Fuck, I'm rambling, I'll stop now-)

~ What I'm trying to say is, he loves all body shapes. And he will not stand for any self deprication, even if it's a joke.

🆄🅽🅳🅴🆁🆂🆆🅰🅿

Azυяє:

~ 'Aww! What a cute human! <3' is what he thought when he first saw you.

~ He has loved how you look since day one, and that's never going to change.

~ He loves to leave sticky notes with written compliments for you!

~ (EX:) "You look amazing today!" "You're hair looks FANTASTIC!" "You're make-up looks lovely!" "Your outfit looks great!"

Cαяяσт:

~ His jaw dropped the first time he saw you. (Like LITERALLY dropped right onto the fuckin ground. He didn't know it could do that.)

~ Please let him lay on your thighs... please. He loves it so much.

~ ^ Though he loves all body shapes and sizes, there's just something about about the plush of your stomach/ arms/ thighs/ legs that makes his soul leap out of his ribs.

~ He'd be the kind of person to say "Hey there, sexy" randomly. (And then Azure would scold him for making you so flustered)

🅷🅾🆁🆁🅾🆁🆃🅰🅻🅴

Aχє:

~ I think he'd personally go for a chubbier person as his S/o. He finds a bit of comfort in knowing his S/o is well-fed.

~ It doesn't matter how big you are, his shirts will always be huge on you. (Almost like a t-shirt dress)

~ He loves it when you lay on him. Since he's massive, he prefers it over him laying on you. He doesn't want to crush you!

~ He will never allow you to skip meals, even if you're not feeling well. If you're nauseous, just eating some crackers will make him happy.

Sтιℓтѕ:

~ He loves to pick you up and twirl you. He can't help it! He just finds you so cute!

~ He loves complimenting you whenever he gets the chance.

~ He loves to give you gentle massages and rub your stomach. He finds it really relaxing.

~ Like Axe, abosulutly no skipping meals. He won't force you to eat, but he won't let you leave the table until at least a good chunk of the food off your plate is gone.

"I'm not fat, I'm just hard to kidnap!" -My math teacher XD

Thank you so much for reading!! (AND THANK YOU FOR OVER 2K READS!) I hope you have a wonderful day/night! See you in the next one! <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

608K 21.9K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
209K 10.8K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
418K 10.5K 59
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
227K 9.4K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...