Lara (Long-Fic Levihan | Armi...

By NathaliaCroft

Follow Lara's journey, an orphan girl of just ten years old, who joins the Survey Corps. Having Levi Ackerman... More

Important Notes (Please Read)
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Seven Days Before
Chapter 2 - A Child?!
Chapter 3 - Lara's Story
Chapter 4 - Tears
Chapter 5 - Responsibility
Chapter 6 - Nightmares
Chapter 07 - Experience
Chapter 8 - Affection
Chapter 9 - Lara's Plan That (Almost) Worked Out Well
Chapter 10 - Count on Me!
Chapter 11 - Return
Chapter 12 - New Life
Chapter 13 - Progress
Chapter 14 - Coward
Chapter 15 - Mother, Daughter
Chapter 16 - Denial
Chapter 17 - Rejection
Chapter 18 - Father, Daughter
Chapter 19 - No!
Chapter 20 - Pain
Chapter 21 - Shock
Chapter 22 - Recovery
Chapter 23 - Lara's Song
Chapter 24 - The Festival
Chapter 25 - "Where Does it Hurt?"
Chapter 26 - I'm Back!
Chapter 27 - Year 850
Chapter 28 - You Guys?!
Chapter 29 - The Court
Chapter 30 - Fear
Chapter 31 - Invitation
Chapter 32 - In The Castle
Chapter 33 - Bad News
Chapter 34 - Levi, the Master of Investments
Chapter 35 - Female Titan
Chapter 36 - Losses
Chapter 37 - Trauma
Chapter 38 - Growing Up
Chapter 39 - Torture
Chapter 40 - Judgment
Chapter 41 - Mercy
Chapter 42 - Rescue
Chapter 43 - Family Name
Chapter 44 - Wait
Chapter 45 - Jealousy
Chapter 46 - Promoted
Chapter 47 - Counter Attack
Chapter 48 - Suture
Chapter 49 - Thunder Spear
Chapter 50 - Hero
Chapter 51 - Atomic Bomb
Chapter 52 - Memories
Chapter 53 - Panic
Chapter 54 - Bombardment
Chapter 55 - Improvisation
Chapter 56 - Massacre
Chapter 57 - Fury
Chapter 58 - Look Back
Chapter 59 - A True Friend
Chapter 60 - Torn
Chapter 61 - Levi's Decision
Chapter 62 - Grief
Chapter 63 - No More Waiting
Chapter 64 - Honeymoon
Chapter 65 - Vacation
Chapter 66 - Changes
Chapter 67 - The Ocean
Chapter 68 - Stay
Chapter 69 - Sorrows
Chapter 70 - Year 854
Chapter 71 - Accident
Chapter 72 - Care
Chapter 73 - New Chance
Chapter 74 - No Regrets
Chapter 75 - Gabi and Falco
Chapter 76 - Drawings
Chapter 77 - Engagement
Chapter 78 - Date
Chapter 79 - Family
Chapter 80 - Dedication
Chapter 81 - Attack
Chapter 82 - Meeting
Chapter 83 - Wine
Chapter 85 - Dying
Chapter 86 - Blood
Chapter 87 - Rumbling
Chapter 88 - Repayment
Chapter 89 - Armin's Plan to Defeat Eren
Chapter 90 - A Different Proposal
Chapter 91 - Mikasa
Chapter 92 - Italy
Chapter 93 - Tiny-Human-Bean
Chapter 94 - Lots of News
Chapter 95 - Preparations and an Unexpected Proposal
Chapter 96 - Joined
Chapter 97 - Tuscany
Chapter 98 - Feeling
Chapter 99 - Love
Epilogue, by Levi Ackerman
Thank You

Chapter 84 - Jaëgerists

179 7 2
By NathaliaCroft

"Wh-What the heck?!" stuttered Niccolo, hands raised, walking backward.

Still pointing the gun to his head, Floch got into the room, followed by a few more rebel soldiers carrying rifles, ready to fire. Everyone who was already inside the room was completely stunned and gathered around Hange. Armin and Lara clung even tighter in their embrace as if they both wanted to protect the other. Niccolo also went into Sasha's arms.

"Floch?!" exclaimed Hange, standing up immediately.

"I'm glad you're here, Commander Hange," he replied, with an enigmatic look. "You certainly know where Zeke is. I want you to get us there."

"Wait a minute!" exclaimed Hange, opening her arms, "We have no intention of going against you!"

"We rejected your proposal," replied Floch, impassively. "We won't negotiate with the Armed Forces."

Hange frowned, feeling tense. Everyone behind her stiffened nervously.

"And why is that?" asked Hange, gritting her teeth.

"It's Eren's decision," replied Floch. "Commander Pixis would never leave the fate of the island in our hands. He's certainly hatching some plan to take the Founding Titan from Eren while we're on the move."

"Don't you think you're being paranoid?" Lara dared to ask. "Or is that what your comrades in the Garrison Division said?"

Floch took a good look at Lara and then at Armin (who were still embracing each other), from head to toe with an expression of disgust. He then gave a very sarcastic smile.

"Squad Leader Lara. I mean," Floch faked a cough, "Captain Lara. First, congratulations on your engagement. Second, do I look like I'm still your subordinate? Will I be forced to prove to you that this is not the case? Or will you and your mother come with us? We know very well that you both know where Zeke is."

Floch looked at some of his companions, who cocked their weapons, making everyone feel their bodies tremble. Lara looked at him with scorn.

"Damn it!" exclaimed Jean, through gritted teeth. "How did they know we were here?"

Niccolo then caught everyone's attention by exclaiming:

"Chris?!" he turned to the waiter who had talked to him earlier, astonished. "It can't be! Are you working for Yelena?!"

"Niccolo..." replied Chris, impassively, "you ended up getting too close to the Eldians," he looked at Sasha, who grimaced at him, "I knew this day would come. I was right not to show you how to reach them."

"Floch!" exclaimed Hange, stepping forward, "Listen to me! We can't waste time fighting among ourselves! They served wine with Zeke's spinal fluid to Paradis soldiers! This whole time, Zeke was manipulating us!

"So what?!" replied Floch, with a strange smile, "Are you talking about the idiots of the Military Police? They'll still be idiots, only bigger. Can we go?" He turned his back, walking around the room, "Tie them up, now!"

Then, rebel soldiers tied up Hange, Lara, Armin, Mikasa, Onyankopon, Connie, Jean, Sasha, and Niccolo, making them all form a large circle, with Floch in the middle. Some pointed their rifles at them. Everyone moaned in indignation, and at one point, Hange raised her voice:

"Hang on, Floch! We never mentioned the Military Police!"

"It cannot be..." Lara widened her eyes, with a grimace of pain, as they tightened the ropes in her hands behind her back. "You knew everything all along!"

Then, to everyone's desperation, Floch turned to Lara, slowly, with a completely maniacal smile, putting his index finger in front of his mouth.

"Please, be quiet inside the restaurant," said Floch, now walking slowly towards Lara. He had such an insane expression on his face, that she cringed when Floch leaned in front of her. Their faces were very close now and Lara could smell his sour breath. Swallowing hard, she noticed that Floch was looking at her lips with great interest, which sent a chill through her entire body. Lara desperately sought her fiancé's eyes, who was on the other side of the large room.

Armin, who was not any ignorant, realized that Floch was closer than acceptable to a committed young lady, and his blood began to boil. Floch noticed that the couple were gazing at each other and, with a bold smile, kept looking from one to the other. He then chuckled.

"You know, Armin..." said Floch, rubbing his chin, "I honestly didn't expect Lara to be foolish enough to stay with a guy whose days are numbered."

Armin, who was a little bent over because a rebel soldier was holding him tightly from behind, felt his body tremble. His expression slowly got darker, becoming more and more fierce. Floch laughed again and turned to Lara.

To everyone's surprise, even to Floch's companions, he grabbed Lara's neck. He could feel the rapid pulse of her veins in his hand. Floch then began to inspect Lara's face thoroughly, and, to her complete terror, he began to run his hand over her neck and face in a totally vulgar manner. Lara felt her stomach churn in repulsion.

Hange looked at that scene with the purest perplexity, feeling her whole body shake. Her belly was hurting a lot at that moment, and the baby kicked as if it was protesting what was happening to its sister. All of Lara's friends were also pale and wide-eyed as they witnessed that.

Armin never imagined feeling such anger in his entire life. For a second, he thought his heart was going to explode.

"TAKE YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF HER, RIGHT NOW!" he shouted, his chest rising and falling quickly, breathing nervously. His expression was one of extreme fury.

BANG!

A shot was heard. It came from Floch's gun.

Complete silence.

"ARMIN!!!" screamed Lara, leaning forward, tears welling up in her eyes, completely pale.

He was crouched on the floor, grimacing in pain, looking down at his left thigh, which now had a big bullet hole. The rebel soldier behind him forced him to stand up again. Lara glared at Floch. Hange looked at her son-in-law, shaking all over and feeling a sharp pang of pain in her belly. Jean and Connie even tried to free themselves, but some soldiers pointed their rifles at their heads. Mikasa looked at her friend, completely stunned. Only everyone's anxious breaths could be heard.

"Armin, Armin..." said Floch, walking in the middle of the circle, "You're so selfish. You have to learn to share!" He turned back to Lara.

"You bastar--" she began, gritting her teeth.

"Oh, come on!" Floch clicked his tongue and chuckled sarcastically. "Why all this drama?! Isn't Armin a Titan? He'll regenerate soon." Floch then grabbed Lara's face with one hand, "I'll tell you something, Armin..." he looked impassive at her, who glared at him with total disgust, "You must remember the times where I made fun of you because of that love between you two. But I confess... I think what I had was really some envy, you know..."

Despite expressing a lot of pain, Armin still had a furious look on his face. Floch then brought his mouth close to Lara's ear, who felt a shiver down her spine.

"You still have time to change, Captain," he said, with a malicious expression. "Come to the winners' side. I can satisfy any desire or pleasure you have. What do you say, huh? Just imagine, an Ackerman on our team, even if it's a fake one..."

Even though Floch said that right very close to Lara, because of the nervous silence they were all in, it was very easy for anyone to hear his words. Now Armin thought his heart would explode, such fury he felt. Lara's other friends opened their mouths in utter indignance. Hange felt like throwing up. Even some of Floch's companions made a certain gross expression, especially the women.

Silence.

Everyone watched Lara close her eyes and take a deep breath.

Then, she burst out laughing.

Floch released her and stared at her, confused, narrowing his eyes. Lara leaned over and continued to laugh uncontrollably. When she recovered herself, she raised her eyes, facing Floch with a very daring smile.

"Oh, my dear Floch," said Lara, with her chin up, looking at him from above, "The only thing I desire and that would give me pleasure right now, would be to see my foot shoved into that worm mouth of yours. But since that would require an excessive effort on my part, I'm glad to only kick your balls!"

Before Floch could answer her, he felt a sharp pain in the area between his legs and leaned forward, holding his private part and moaning.

"THIS IS ALL YOU'LL EVER GET FROM ME!" Lara exclaimed at the top of her lungs, with a disgusted expression, practically spitting on him. "I hope you're satisfied now, you moron! Pay close attention to what I'm gonna tell you! You're right! I may not be Captain Levi's legitimate daughter, but I. AM. AN. ACKERMAN! I dare you to lay a finger on me again!"

Still moaning and leaning over, Floch raised his eyes to Lara. Now, he was the one who was furious. His face was almost the same color as his red hair. Suddenly, ignoring his pain, he pointed his gun at Lara's head.

"That's what you deserve, you bitch!" he exclaimed through clenched teeth.

Lara kept a steady expression, her chest rising and falling. They glared at each other for a few seconds and then, slowly, Floch had a bold smile on his face again.

"On second thought..." he said, running his free hand on his chin, "I think that's not enough for you."

Then, Floch pointed the gun at Hange's belly and cocked it.

In the same instant, Hange turned completely white and thought she was going to pass out again. She felt her head hurt a lot. Everyone, even Floch's companions, held their breath. Lara didn't feel the floor under her feet anymore as she saw that gun pointed at the middle of her mother's belly. Her entire body felt a chill and her eyes watered. Armin's jaw trembled and he felt his heart race wildly.

"H-Hey, Floch!" one of the rebel soldiers called, "Dude, you're going too far! We came here just to arrest them! We need the Commander and the Captain to take us to Zeke!"

"Be quiet!" Floch practically barked.

He looked from Hange to Lara, the two of them with their eyes showing the most complete desperation. Floch gave a cheeky little smile.

Suddenly, his expression changed to fear as he heard an imposing voice coming from behind him:

"Enough."

Everyone looked towards the door and got a big shock to see that the owner of that voice was none other than Eren. Mikasa became particularly whiter than she already was. Armin held his breath.

"Floch. Put the gun down," ordered Eren, his face expressionless.

"B-B-But..." stuttered Floch, looking from Eren to the girls.

"I SAID: PUT THE GUN DOWN!" exclaimed Eren, making everyone in the room cringe.

Floch obeyed and nodded, head down, moving to a corner with the other soldiers.

Everything was in complete silence.

"Eren..." said Mikasa, leaning towards him, who ignored her.

"Take Commander Hange and Captain Lara," ordered Eren. "They'll lead us to Zeke."

Reluctantly, Hange and Lara were led outside. Armin looked at them desperately, still held tight.

"Eren!" he exclaimed, "Wait, please!"

Once more, Eren ignored it.

"Take Armin and Mikasa to a room," he said, "I wanna talk to them alone. As for the others, take them all to Shiganshina."

Everything turned into complete chaos and shouting. As the rebel soldiers struggled to drag them out of the room, Jean and Connie tried to free themselves, Sasha and Niccolo tried to stay close, and Onyankopon was still stunned by the whole situation. A little reluctantly, Mikasa ended up letting herself be led into the other room. With everyone now in the big lobby of the restaurant, some waiters stared at that commotion, perplexed and not understanding a thing.

Armin tried to free himself from the soldier who was holding him. The bullet hole in his leg was already letting out steam, but he still limped a little.

"Eren!" he called him, "Please! Don't hurt Lara or Hange!"

Eren looked at him sideways, impassively.

"Armin!" exclaimed Lara, squirming as a soldier pushed her toward the restaurant's exit. Hange was beside her, grimacing in pain, gritting her teeth. She was very red.

In one quick movement, Armin managed to free himself from the soldier and ran towards the girls. Some aimed their rifles at him but saw that he simply dropped to his knees in front of Lara and Hange, his hands tied behind his back. For just a couple of seconds, the heads of the three of them were very close together and Armin whispered, his voice choked-up:

"I'll find you! I promise!"

Hange felt a strong pang of pain in her belly and the baby was moving a lot. Lara had tears streaming down her cheeks and she could only nod before the soldier behind her tugged her hard. Floch passed by the three of them, expressionless, and headed outside.

"Armin!" whispered Lara, "I love you!"

"I love you too!" he whispered back, this time with a soldier forcing him to his feet with violence.

The last thing Lara saw was her fiance's desperate gaze, and then the restaurant door closed behind her.

Hange and Lara were now completely alone in the hands of Floch and the Jaëgerists.

Thank you so much for reading! ♥ How will Hange and Lara deal with Floch, especially with Hange's difficult condition? 😭 Stay tuned for the next chapter! 🔥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 12.9K 80
SEQUEL IS OUT Fourteen years ago, before the fall of Wall Maria, Levi Ackerman joined the Survey Corps. Possessing the strength equal to a single bri...
8.1K 268 43
In the fractured world behind the towering walls, where titans roam and humanity fights for survival, a story of broken souls and secretive pasts unf...
101K 2.4K 23
She is a field medic for the Survey Corps - having only joined for one purpose. Aside from duties on the field; she assists her squad leader, Hange...
23.7K 400 23
Yn Ln is a 30 years old girl that live in a apartment when one day a baby girl was left in her door step. Yn wanting to have a family in a long time...