woodlot | Bts

Oleh vclnilla

Definition of woodlot : a restricted area of woodland ︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. " Minjis original plan was to deliver ite... Lebih Banyak

intro。・:*˚:✧。
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51: Yoongis Ending
Chapter 51.5: Yoongi's ending
chapter 52: Jungkooks ending
chapter 52.5 :Jungkook's ending
chapter 53: Taehyungs ending
chapter 53.5: Taehyungs ending
chapter 54: Namjoons ending
chapter 55: jimins endings
chapter 56: Hoseoks ending
chapter 57: Seokjins ending

chapter 44

510 37 37
Oleh vclnilla

︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. "

Minji was a little taken back when she saw how dark the sky was. She had sworn it was a decently bright day. The only logical thing she could think of was that she was delusional from how long she stayed in the small cave.

Or that the weather was unpredictable. Either way, she wanted and needed to leave before jimin came back and realized she was gone.

Minji was on what seemed to be a hill, making it completely difficult to walk down without stumbling. The last thing she wanted was to twist or strain her ankles.

Minji walked slow, but as fast as possible, down the hill. The sharp rocks that felt like knifes to her feet didn't help. It also didn't help this was the most she walked in two to three days. She felt not only tired but extremely weak.

Maybe it was the fact that all she's eaten was a fish.

By the time minji was half way down the rocky hill, it started raining...hard.

Minji cursed under her breathe, going a little slower so she wouldn't slip. The cold harsh water hitting her skin made her shiver. It gave her memories of the harsh waters of the sea... and losing seokjin.

Even if Jimin said he was fine, along with the other boys, she couldn't help but hope they were truly fine. It was jimin after all.

She was more than half way down the hill when a loud, almost like it was a bomb, sound shout through the sky. Minji flinched at the sudden sound, making her slip.

Minji tumbled down, trying her best to stop herself. However it was useless as she wasn't able to grip onto anything. She felt the rocks hitting and slicing open her skin.

Minji gasped out when she finally stopped rolling. She didn't want to waste anymore time and lifted herself up to a sitting position.

Minji wanted to cry when she saw the large cut along her leg. There were smaller cuts and already formed bruised formed on the rest of her body.

"MINJI! WHERE ARE YOU?! DO YOU THINK YOU CAN LEAVE?!"

Minji flinched when she heard jimins voice from so far away.

Minji groaned as she hurried to stand.

"MINJI!" jimin yelled again.

The rain and the think forest didn't make it easier for her to see. Although, she wasn't too worried about that at the moment.

She limped her way farther away from the hill and jimin. Minji felt herself finally able to breathe when she was far enough not to hear jimins booming voice.

Minji stood there in the rain for a second, thinking of what to do next.

The sound of thunder made minji jump, immediately hissing in pain. Her cut of her leg was bleeding profusely. It made minji worry. Was it going to get infected?

She couldn't let that happen... the only thing minji could do was continue walking and hope there was someone, not jimin, who was willing to help her.

Yoongi would be around...right? He would help her... she only hoped.

Maybe her grandma was around.

Hoseok? She didn't know him very well but that doesn't mean she would be grateful.

Was jungkook around?

Minji felt her leg sting more and more with each step she stook.

She felt so cold, so tired... minji was ready to be in comfort with someone sane... so, so bad.

Minji didn't even know where she was going, she was just walking...

She wanted to stop but she didn't know if that was safe. Jimin popping up next to her was the last thing on her wishlist. Especially after what happened with with ring...

Minji couldn't do it anymore. She walked for another ten-ish minutes before she felt like she was going to collapse. Her leg was throbbing, her mouth was dry and she felt like she was on the verge of death.

It was still raining hard when she found a tree that covered her enough that she wasn't getting drenched. Minji sat down slowly, not wanting to make the wound bleed any more than it already was.

Inspecting the cut, it didn't look that deep but it definitely hurt like it was.

It was surrounded by fresh and dried blood. Minji didn't want to touch it with her dirty hands but she needed to put some kind of pressure on it... the leaves above her were too small...

Damn it...

Minji started to cry. What was she going to do? She couldn't wait here forever but she wasn't too sure she was going to be able to get up and keep walking with her leg being the way it was.

"Minji?!"

Minji immediately stopped crying and her heart started beating faster. Was it jimin? Couldn't be... it was too kind, too calm for it to be jimin. It definitely wasn't yoongi. It might be hard to hear due to the rain but it definitely wasn't the cat boy.

Minji hesitantly looked up and let out a breath of relief when she seen the familiar elf boy.

"Minji! It is you! What are you- YOURE NAKED!" Jungkook stepped closer only too turn away quickly and cover his eyes.

"Jungkook!" Minji called out, so happy he was here.

"Minji! You're naked! I can't look!"

"I...I'm not naked! I promise! I'm covered... I'm injured and I need your help," minji explained, making jungkook turn around and rush over to her.

"Oh sweet lords..." jungkook muttered, looking over minji and then finally to her leg.

"I...I don't know what to do..." minji said, starting to cry again.

"Don't cry! It's okay... I'll take care of this... uh..." jungkook trailed off, thinking of what to do. Anything to keep minji from crying.

"My house isn't far from here. We can go there..." jungkook said, coming closer to minji. She smelled like salt water and jungkook wanted to throw the biggest hissy fit in history. Jimin was the cause of this and jungkook was not about to let it slide.

He kept his comments to himself for now.

"Can I pick you up?" Jungkook quietly asked.

Minji nodded and lifted her arms to make it easier on him. Minji was surpised how easy jungkook was able to pick her up. It was almost like she weighed nothing. She didn't expect someone so shy and reserved to be a muscle pig...

Jungkook felt shivers run along his skin and down his spine when he was so close, holding onto minji.

He wanted to smile but it wasn't the time.

"Okay.... let's go. I don't want you to get sick...." jungkook muttered. Minji nodded and rested her head on jungkook shoulder.

Jungkook was able to scream when he felt her breath on his neck but knew better than to embarrass himself.

He was quick to get to his house. He tried his best to walk under the trees to avoid the rain. Everytime the water hit them, minji would flinch, making jungkook feel extremely bad.

It wasn't until he got to his house when he realized minji was asleep.

He was careful not to hit her legs against the door when opening it.

Jungkook was immediately met with his parents rushing over.

"You're home! Who is this? Why didn't you come home sooner? Is she why-"

"Mom, please... not now. She's hurt and I'm scared..."

Jungkook mother immediately looked over minjis body to find the large cut on her leg.

"It's pretty deep. She needs stitches..." his mother muttered.

Jungkook let out a sigh and nodded.

"Go get her some of jungkooks clothes. We can't get her getting sick. She's barely clothed as it is," his mother said to his dad.

Jungkooks father rushed away.

"Put her on the couch boy. Go get the sliver tin in the second drawer in the bathroom too"

Jungkook rushed to gently place Minji down, leaving her with his mother to grab the said tin.

The moment jungkook was out of sight, jungkooks mother took a closer look over minji.

Jungkooks father came back, clean, comfortable clothes in his arms.

"The girls a witch... jungkook brought a witch home..."

Jungkooks father felt his jaw drop, going back and forth from staring at minji and his wife.

"W-witch?"

"Here mother. Is she alright?" Jungkook appeared with the sliver tin his mother needed and came closer to minji.

"She seems fine. Maybe dehydrated, needs to eat... the usual."

"The usual?" Jungkook asked.

"Hm," his mother thought for a moment before nodding. "Yea. The usual run away..."

"She isn't a run away!"

"Then why is she like this?" Jungkooks mother asked, opening the tin and pulling out a needle and the thick thread.

"Mother! Don't talk about her like that. She was kidnapped by humans!" Jungkook defended. Jungkooks father stayed quiet, knowing it's best.

"Humans?! Are you serious jeon jungkook? How stupid do you have to be to bring not only a witch home but a witch that associates with humans?!"

"Mother! Please! Just do this! I love her and I can't deal with this right now,"

"Whatever." Jungkook mother got up and started walking over to the kitchen. Picking up a clean washcloth and throwing a pot of water on the burner.

"When she wakes up, after the stitches, she will need a bath. Put your shirt on her. She needs to have some decency when coming into this house."

Jungkook got up and took the clothes out of his father's hands. Unfolding the shirt and carefully slipping it onto minji.

Jungkooks father left for the kitchen when he noticed that his wife wasn't coming back to the living room.

Jungkook stayed by minjis side, sitting down on the floor next to the couch.

Pushing minjis hair away from her face, he smiled. He was so happy she was here. So happy he was the one who found her...

Before jungkook could go to touch her face again, a wash cloth was shoved infront of his face.

"Put this on the wound. Carefully." His mother left after handing him the washcloth.

Jungkook didn't want to waste time with being dumb, he immediately, but carefully, placing the warm and wet towel on the cut.

Minji flinched making jungkook instantly apologize.

The white washcloth was turning a bright red.

"Okay, is it clean? I'm ready." Jungkooks parents were back with all they needed.

"For the most part?" Jungkook says, scooting away a little to make room for his mother.

"Will it hurt her?" Jungkook asked even though he knew the answer. Jungkook read multiple books about things like this. He was sure he would even be able to perform what his mother was about to do. However, not on minji. He could never hurt minji.

"Yes. But she's asleep so she will be fine." His mother said, turning minjis leg closer to her.

Jungkook latched his hand onto minjis. He didn't know whether for his support or hers.

"She's not going to die son. She will be fine," his father finally spoke up.

"Perhaps. But I'm still not wanting her to get hurt."

Minji flinched as soon as the needle was inserted into her skin.

"Don't hurt her!" Jungkook yelled out on accident. Apologizing when he saw the look he was getting from his mother.

"Shut up."

"Sorry mother..."

Jungkooks mother was half way done with the stitches when minji woke up frantically.

"Minji, minji calm down!" Jungkook says, holding her down, stopping her from getting up. Jungkooks mother continued her work as she held minjis leg down.

"It hurts," minji grunted, trying to look away from the needle inserting into her skin.

"I know, just a little longer and it'll be done-"

"Done." Jungkooks mother let go of minjis leg.

Minji looked up at the lady, immediately knowing it was jungkooks parents.

"I-" minji gulped. "Thank you ma'am...sir... thank you alot. I don't what I would have done without you and jungkook..."

Jungkooks mother was a little taken back at the formal yet genuine words minji was speaking.

"No problem. Don't touch it... rest some and we will get you a bath running."

Jungkooks parents started to clean up the mess, denying any offering of help that minji offered.

Jungkook watched with a sad smile. He knew his mother didn't necessarily like minji, but he was glad that she didn't hate minji. It wasn't like that was going to stop jungkook from loving minji though.

"How are you feeling?" Jungkook asks when his parents were out of the room.

"Better... thank you jungkook. You saved my life..." jungkook blushed.

"Anything for you. Are you hurt anywhere else?"

"I have more small cuts than anything..." minji says, slowly moving to sit up.

Jungkook helped her sit up comfortably before sitting back down on the floor.

"You should sit on the couch, it's probably uncomfortable..."

"No, no, it's okay. I don't want to take up more of the room you need... can...can I ask what happened... I only know so much..."

Jungkook watched minji stay quiet for a moment before nodding.

"I.. well... after I was taken by the prince-"

"THE PRINCE?!"

"Yea, uh... I was stuck in the castle for a little bit before I was able to run away... I got on...uh a close friends ship... but it sunk so jimin brought me to his cave... I was just able to get away from there... so..." minji awkwardly explained.

"Holy shit..."

"Language jungkook." Jungkook mother scolds as she comes into the living room with a teacup.

"Here, drink this..." minji took the glass with a small thanks and smile.

Minji smiled after she took a sip of the tea. She was so happy to be out of that cave...away from jimin...

"Jungkook, take her to your room. Before she her bath, we need to have a talk." Jungkooks father says. Jungkook nodded and went to pick up minji.

However, minji stopped him, a little embarrassed to have him carry her infront of his parents.

"I think I can walk-"

"Don't be stupid. Jungkook carry her."

"Alright mother, I'll take care of her," jungkook says, dismissing his mothers words and not even looking over at his mother.

Minji awkwardly let jungkook pick her up, avioding his parents eyes.

Jungkook walked down the dim hallway in silence. Neither of them knowing what to say.

"I'm sorry..." minji muttered. Jungkook stopped in his tracks when he heard minji apologize.

"For what? You didn't do anything,"

"Well, I don't want to over stay my welcome. You guys helped so much already and I don't even know how to repay you..."

Jungkook avoided looking into minjis eyes, knowing how easy it was for him to fall to his knees.

"Don't worry okay? My parents are a little stuck up but they don't mind you here. I don't either. I'm glad I found you when I did..."

Jungkook was finally at his door, it wasn't completely shut so he simply pushed it open with one of his feet.

He was embarrassed on how messy his room looked... he didn't even remember making it look like this when he left.

"I apologize for the messiness of my room... I just got back so..." jungkook says as he gently placed her down on his bed.

"From where?" Minji asks as jungkook turned to start picking up around the room.

"Huh?" Jungkook turned to face minji now.

"You said you just got back... I was just asking from where,"

"Oh! Well..." jungkook didn't want to alarm minji in anyway possible but he also felt bad if he lied.

"We went looking for you... jimin let us over the river to look and yoongi and I left to come back to the forest..."

"Jungkook! Do you know how dangerous that is! Did you not get my letter?!"

Jungkook sighed and nodded. He didn't like getting scolded by minji.

"Of course I did! But that was after we already left!" Jungkook defended himself.

"Jungkook! What if you got hurt? Got caught?! Did you really think it was a good idea to trust jimin?" Minji continued to scold.

"Minji! Come on! I was just trying to help! Do you know how useless I felt while yoongi and jimin were out trying to find you while I had to stay put? I came back to the forest to continue looking for you!"

Minji gulped, not knowing what to say. If he went through all thw trouble... maybe instead of telling him how dangerous it was, she should be thanking him.

"I'm sorry... thank you..."

Jungkook let a sigh of relief and nodded.

"Don't apologize... you're welcome. The last thing I wanted was for you to be hurt... however i guess I never truly get what I want when jimins around huh..." jungkook muttered, turning back around to continued cleaning.

︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. "

UNEDITEDDD...very unedited...
hey guys😈
I think I'm going to have to continue updating on sundays... since that seems to be the only day I have time to do anything 😵‍💫
Anyway, stay healthy and do your homework !!!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

35.7K 1.2K 30
Y/N is princess of the Middle Kingdom, the kingdom that oversees all others in her country. Despite the power that she has, Y/N doesn't like her posi...
57.8K 1.9K 11
"ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ. ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏᴅʏ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴏᴜʟ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴍɪɴᴇ. ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ ʙᴄs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅɪᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ." - closed for r...
264K 12.3K 39
"She's so fucking sweet.." | Yandere AU. | Contains Smut, fluff & angst. | English isn't my first language.
75.6K 2.8K 17
Jimin is slowly changing, from his cheerful, gentle and social self, to a depressed, closed up and cold person; and Jungkook isn't having it. ⚠️WARNI...