The Blood Tyrant - AU Izuku Y...

By DZHReader

Neglect, Bullies, Scars, Depression, Trauma and a dash of Bad luck is the perfect recipe for a villain. Izuk... More

Chapter 1: Blood Tyrant
Chapter 2: Love and Loved
Chapter 3: Reaching out
Chapter 4: One's Route
Chapter 5: Plots and Schemes
Chapter 6: Sweet Sweet Revenge
Chapter 7: Lasting Impact
Chapter 8: Any Means Necessary
Chapter 9: Casual Life
Chapter 10: Changes in the System
Chapter 11: Horror of the Tyrant
Chapter 12: Strong Beats Weak
Chapter 13: New Faces, Old Tactics
Chapter 14: Cover All Fronts
Chapter 15: Let the Blood Rain
Chapter 16: When the Blood Dried
Chapter 17: Daily Lives
Chapter 18: Unlikely Ally
Chapter 19: Shit going down
Chapter 20: Prison break
Chapter 21: War Waits for Nobody
Chapter 22: I can see your LOVE
Chapter 23: The Reverse Fireworks
Chapter 24: DIE!
Chapter 25: One Last Goodbye
Chapter 27: A New Age
Chapter 28: I Will Live
Chapter 29: Preparation for Downfall
Chapter 30: Initiation
So we have done it
Chapter 31: Trial Run
Chapter 32: Declarations of Wars
Chapter 33: First Shots Fired
Chapter 34: Siege of UA
Chapter 35: Man vs Machine
Chapter 36: Battle of UA Part 1
Chapter 37: Battle of UA Part 2
Chapter 38: Battle of UA Finale

Chapter 26: Calm After the Storm

2.6K 75 15
By DZHReader

Izuku: Oh you got to be shitting me, just my luck.

Izuku is currently having a three way standoff between him, AfO and Nezu's hero team.

To understand why this happened we got to rewind back just a little bit.

Rewind to AfO

AfO was flying around in the sky trying to find the 9th holder of OfA, when he suddenly saw a bright light radiating from a distance. The light was followed up by a red aura that flared up to the skies.

AfO: Gaw damn. That's one fearsome aura. I'm definitely not going there.

AfO prepares to fly away when he sensed something off about the air.

AfO: Something isn't rig...HUH? I CANT SENSE IT...

AfO trembles in a panic as he covers his what's left of a face with his hand. He starts to sweat as he quickly concentrates.

AfO: I can't sense One for All...

Doctor: What? That's impossible, as long as the current holder of OfA's soul isn't dead, the quirk should still exist.

The doctor quickly flips a book he had on him. The book was his research on quirks he had done for his whole life.

Doctor: There, article 3: section 2.4. As long as a holder's soul exist in the material world, the quirk will be attached to the soul, even if the material body doesn't exist anymore. There must be a fluke.

AfO: No...I can't sense Izumi Yagi's soul either. Her soul was destroyed.

Doctor: But by who?

AfO: Who else...but that monster.

AfO felt a wave of fear over him. He had lived many many years, more than the average human. But this is the first time he had felt this much fear from a single human...nein...he ain't human. Monster would describe him better.

AfO: I want that power, now that One for All is gone, my target will be him. This isn't going to be easy though, now that Tomura is gone too.

Doctor: I suggest we retreat for now, you have gotten out of the stasis pod for too long, I believe the body has started to decompose.

AfO: Yes, I shall return, but first I shall find Kurogiri, I can still sense his presence, he is still alive.

Doctor: That's great, we really would rather not lose him.

AfO flies in the direction where his sense are calling him.

Scene change to Izuku

Izuku: Where the heck is Dabi and the rest.

With slow steps, Izuku stumbles along the general direction of their meetup spot. He didn't have much energy left at all, in fact, he would rather fall asleep for a few hours first.

The wounds he had also didn't help as every second, he is bleeding out slowly and slowly.

Izuku: Oh I think I'm close

Izuku mutters as he sees the house where everyone is suppose to be. However, the house looked different. Mainly because there is a giant hole in place of the front door.

It looked like something crashed through the door for reason. Izuku was concerned that more people will have been injured so he rushed forward, ignoring the pain is gave him.

As he entered the house, he saw Dabi poking a metal object with a stick. Dabi turned around to see Izuku almost falling over as he ran over to support him.

Dabi: Gaw damn, you don't look too good.

Izuku: I'll tell you about it later. We leave now.

Dabi: Ok so that won't really be possible.

Izuku: Why?

Dabi: Toga condition worse and she needed urgent care immediately. Hitoshi forced Rigel to get them out of the city first. So we have to wait for Rigel's cool-down before we can go.

Izuku is internally panicking but he needed to maintain his composure.

Izuku: Ah...I see.

Dabi: Well in the mean time, I found something interesting.

Dabi pointed towards the metal object. It had purple mist coming out from it but it was so little that you can't really tell unless you pay attention.

Izuku: And what is that suppose to be.

Dabi: It flew through the front door and landed here, and since I'm bored, I've been playing with it for like half an hour.

Izuku: You are a child.

Dabi: Says you.

Izuku snickers at that comment as he sat down on the floor. With his left hand, he covered one of the bigger wounds he had.

Dabi: I'll try to look for a bandage, you wait here.

Izuku: Grab me some water too.

Scene change to Nezu

Radio: This is Delta-3 reporting me, we have spotted 2 moving heat signatures in a run down looking house. We suspect it may be the enemy.

Nezu: Understood, combat unit Charlie-6 will follow you. Engage if only they are hostile.

Radio: Noted.

Scene change to Dabi

???: This is the Hero combat unit, please come out with your hands above your head and let us confirm your identities.

Izuku: ...Huh?

Izuku had finished bandaging his wound and was peacefully resting on a somewhat intact bed. Well until this loud combat unit woke him up.

Izuku: Dabi, can you go deal with them? I want to sleep.

Dabi: Ok, no problem.

Dabi casually walks to the front door with his hands above his head. The hero team raised their guards when they saw Dabi as they slowly approached him.

Dabi: Incinerate.

Blue fire suddenly shoots out from Dani's hands as it engulf the whole front lawn the hero team was standing on.

Hero 1: WHAT?

Hero 2: ITS A TRAP NEZU!

The heroes scrambled in despair as they tried to scurry out of the fire, while some tried to endure the fire long enough to attack Dabi. However, within a matter of seconds, all the heroes were motionless on the ground.

Dabi: Phew, some of them were really stubborn on dying.

Scene change to AfO

AfO just saw blue fire erupt from a place in the distance. And just by coincidence, it is the place where he sensed Kurogiri's presence.

AfO: A fire quirk user? Is it Endeavour? No, his fire is red, this fire is blue.

Doctor: Oh, if it's blue then it could be the kid under the Blood Tyrant, I think his alias is Dabi.

AfO is now even more concerned. Not because of Dabi, but by the off chance Kurogiri is being held captive under the Blood Tyrant.

He ain't about to try the Blood Tyrant with his body decomposing on itself. But he does need Kurogiri to transport him back to the lab though.

AfO: Alright, let's get this done and over with.

AfO is kinda behaving like a child not wanting to do his homework but still must do it unless he wants his PS5 taken.

With that AfO flies towards the house.

Scene change to Nezu

Radio: ITS A TRAP NEZU.....

Nezu: Delta-3 respond! Charlie-6! Someone respond.

Shortly after, the radio went static.

Nezu internally panicked as he wasn't expecting both his teams to die to quickly. But he quickly regains his composure since he had an occupation to run.

Nezu quickly changes channels on his radio and speaks into it.

Nezu: Alpha-1, gentle criminal, can you take care of this.

Gentle: No problem. I'll be there.

Gentle responds from the other side of the radio.

Scene change to Izuku

???: Just die Izuku

???: You are a mistake

???: Just die Izuku

???: You are a mistake

???: Die Izu

???: A Mistake

???: Die

???: Mistake

???: Di

???: Mis

???: D

???:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

???: Come out Blood Tyrant!

Izuku was suddenly snapped awake by the shout of a random person.

Izuku: Argg, noisy...

Izuku's mind is kinda foggy as he began to get out of his bed. His wounds haven't healed yet but it wasn't as bad as before.

He stumbled to the front door to be Dabi confronting a familiar man. It took a second for his brain to click and register the person at the front door.

Izuku: Oh it's All for One, I haven't seen you since I've beaten you up a few years back. I was just going to look for you after I deal with the heroes.

AfO: Ah there you are Blood Tyrant, a while later and I would have killed your lackey here.

Dabi: Who you calling lackey huh?

Dabi began to flame up his hand up as he grew annoyed at AfO.

Izuku: Stand down Dabi. And AfO, you are not bluffing anyone, I see your body decomposing right as we speak.

AfO: Well you don't look too good either yourself, Blood Tyrant. I can see the very obvious wound in your stomach.

Izuku: Look, I know you're not here to chitchat, why don't you tell me why you're here. I believe both of us would rather meet each other when we are in prime condition to kill each other.

AfO: Ah yes, well you see...

???: Halt you villains.

AfO and Izuku already sensed the many people way before the voice spoke, but didn't want the other person to notice.

Gentle: You people are under arrest, All for One and the Blood Tyrant, for I am rank 19, gentle criminal.

Gentle had many other heroes backing him up as he spoke, all looks like they are ready for combat.

AfO and Izuku look at each other then look at gentle criminal. Dabi silently laughed at this situation.

And back to present

Izuku: Nezu, I know you are there. I'm giving you 10 seconds to retreat before Dabi here turn all of your heroes into my next bbq fuel.

Gentle: It is you who will be captured today.

Izuku: Listen, I still have enough gas left to turn all of you into the new headline for Tokyo Times, don't try me.

Well Izuku wasn't bluffing but he really really would rather not fight with him being in such a state. AfO was also cautious of the possibility of Izuku bluffing though.

Nezu: Well hello Blood Tyrant, it has been a while since we spoke.

Nezu's voice came out of the transmitter in Gentle's pocket. The voice had the same impression the same as Izuku remembers, a cocky bastard.

As much as Nezu will want to defeat the Blood Tyrant and AfO and bring it to an end now, he really can't considering the lack of quality pro heroes he currently possess.

His best play is to stall to wait for Endeavour and Eraserhead and backup.

With Izuku's injuries, that is exactly what he does not want, as a prolonged confrontation is also not favourable.

AfO was also short on time as he can quickly feel his insides rotting away.

AfO: Nezu, I admire your bravery to send countless heroes to their death, but not even bravery can hide foolishness.

AfO does a quick scans of the heroes present. There aren't many with quirks he want or need, but there are a few though.

Izuku: So Nezu, what is your answer.

The transmitter went silent for a moment.
.
.
.
.
Nezu: Ok we will let you off, on the condition that you don't disturb us too.

Izuku: A temporary ceasefire huh, I agree.

AfO: Alright, if you would give me back the metal object there, my business will also be done.

Izuku: I don't trust you but I can't sense a threat from it so you can have it.

Izuku signalled to Dabi to take the metal thing he has been fidgeting with. Dabi throws it to AfO which he catches.

AfO: Alright, I'll be off. This is probably the last time we can talk this peacefully Blood Tyrant.

Izuku: Agree, now buzz off.

With these few final words, AfO flew off into the distance.

Nezu's hero teams also left promptly to search for survivors.

Izuku: Well, that was a shitfest.

Dabi: Yea, let's just wait for Rigel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

623K 14.3K 59
They said that actions have consequences. Izuku Yagi, son of Toshinori Yagi, and Inko Yagi, brother of Izumi Yagi. After finding out he's quirkless a...
169K 2K 29
Izuku Yagi is born quirkless and that is when everything turned around for the young boy, from being loved to almost hated by everyone, thanks to his...
175K 2.8K 28
Since it's still around let's see my take on the story izuku Yagi lived a normal life. that is till he turned 4 and was diagnosed as quirkless despit...
492K 10.9K 37
Izuku Yagi is the son of Inko and Toshinori Yagi, and the brother of Ikaru Yagi. He's bullied by Katsuki Bakugou, Shioka Bakugou, Shoto Todoroki, Kok...