A Broken Pair - (CPD)

Galing kay KNeill006

The Intelligence unit goes to a school to talk to students and ask about crimes in the area. They meet two yo... Higit pa

Kat
New house
Pet Shop
Hi, again
Sports
I'm okay
Help her
Safe
Her Blood
Help, please
Sirens
What happened?
Vendetta
Kelly!
I fell
Party
Are you deaf?
We are not sure
We can't do this
Money
New Family
Arguments
Hurtful Words
Young Love
Advice
For godsake
Fighting
Late Night Walks
Paper balls
Shit is about to go down
A crazy ER
Therapy
Nightmares
Taken
You're Safe
Different Paths
Family BBQ

Bullies

721 13 0
Galing kay KNeill006

*Kat's Pov*

It was now the day that I was going back to school. I had agreed to meet Bella on the corner but Jay said no and that he would drop me in.

"Why can't I walk?" I asked towards Jay as I was packing my bag.

"Because Ethan gave you the all clear but told you to keep exercise to a minimum."

"Exactly, minimum. Walking is a minimum."

"Kat?"

"Yes?"

"No."

"Jay, I will be walking around school all day."

"No, you will not. You walk to your lessons and that is it."

"Do you know how far some of my lessons are?"

"No."

"I will be walking about 16,000 steps a day what's a few more?"

"Kat, listen to Jay." Said Will.

"But Will-"

"Kat. Listen to Jay."

"Uh. Fine." I sighed and walked into my room to get dressed.

I had just put on a pair of jeans and my sports bra when I was looking for a top. I picked up a baggy one and tried to put it over my head but it stretched my ribs and I was in pain. I refused to prove Jay wrong so I kept trying but stopped when I let out a yelp of pain.

"Kat? You okay?" Asked Jay as he knocked on my door.

"Can you get Will?"

Will walked into my room a few moments later and stopped when he saw me in bra.

"Kat. What's up?" He said, covering his eyes.

"I can't put a top on without pain." I sighed.

He walked over to me and got me to put my arms out in front of me. He slid my arms through the holes and then carefully put my head through the head hole.

I gave him a small smile as I tucked the back of the top in and then let the front hang baggy.

"Are any bruises showing?" I asked as I looked at myself in the mirror and brushed my hair.

Will came over and gripped my shoulders lightly before looking at the mirror and then me.

"You don't have any bruises showing anymore. Only a few on your upper arms but they are covered and the ones on your face have cleared up."

"Thanks."

"No problem. Come on, you need breakfast before school."

I followed him out and sat at the island table as Jay poured me some cereal.

"Thanks."

"So, what happened?" Asked Jay.

"Nothing." I tried to say before Will interrupted me.

"She couldn't put her top on."

"Will! You traitor." I said.

"See, this is why you can't walk to school."

"What? It's not like I'm going to be walking to school and putting a top on at the same time."

"Kat?"

"Yes?"

"Drop it."

"Fine."

Jay dropped me off to school and I met Bella at the gate. She was dressed in shorts and crop top. God, I wish I could do that but I can't until my ribs heal.

"Morning, how are you feeling?" Asked Bella.

"Shit. My ribs hurt. How are you?"

"Good. Can't wait to sit in the back of classes with you."

"Let's get to it then." I said and pulled her out of the car park where all the jocks were.

Alan was laughing with some of his mates and pointing towards us as the popular girls twirled their hands in their hair and chewed gum like a cow chewing straw.

We were stood in the hallway when the bell for first period went off. Maths class. That class is filled a lot of the popular lot and a lot of people who hate me but Josh was in that class so I was happy.

Bella told me to go ahead and take a seat because she had to grab something from her locker. I took a seat and Mindy took a seat on one side of me as Sapphire sat the other side. I had put Bella's bag on the seat but Sapphire had shoved it ot the floor and sat her fat ass down.

"Hey! Bella is sat there."

"Yeah. Well, I don't see her. Mindy, do you?" She asked with a big smile on her lips.

Alan sat in front of me and his two mates sat in front of the girls so I was practically boxed in. Actually, I was completely boxed in because I wasn't able to get the back seats so I went for the second to last row. I turned in my seat to see two other jocks sat behind me. Bella walked in the room and stopped when she saw who I was sat next to. She pulled a shocked face and went to approach but all the other close seats were taken so she had to sit at the front.

"Hey, can I sit here?" Asked Josh as he walked up to his friend Benny.

Benny moved seats after Josh whispered something in his ear. Josh sat down two seats away from me and flashed me a small smile.

When I looked up to see our maths teacher, I was met with a grumpy old woman who had horrible hand writing.

"Get out your books and do the questions on the board." She said in her raspy voice.

"So, Kat. You're back." Said Alan.

"No, I'm just her twin. Yes, I'm back."

"Girl at the back. Shush please. Who are you?" Said the teacher.

"Her name is Katerina Gomez." Said Alan.

"You aren't on my register."

"That's because I'm Kat Halstead not whoever he said."

"Ah yes. You're that one."

"That one?" I asked.

"Yeah the one who hasn't been in school for a while."

"I was sick."

"That's okay. Welcome back." She smiled.

Okay, maybe she isn't too bad but she didn't have to call me out like that.

When the class was finished, Bella stormed out of the room and past me. She barged into my shoulder, knocking me into the wall.

"What the hell, Bella!?" Shouted Josh as he walked up to me.

"Did you even attempt to save me a seat?" She asked me.

"I did. Sapphire shoved your bag to the floor."

"Or were you just asking for it. You would normally fight Sapphire much more."

"I couldn't be asked." I sighed.

"You couldn't be asked to fight for me?"

"To fight for you? You had to sit st the front of the class. Let it go."

"Whatever, Kat. I have to go."

"See you later." Said Josh as he kissed my cheek and then walked off to his class.

I just stood there, frozen. He just kissed my cheek. Why?

"Hey, Gomez!" Shouted Alan.

As soon as I saw him, I began walking quickly to my class because I knew I couldn't run.

He caught up with me and grabbed my arm ad his buddy grabbed the other one. They dragged me towards the girls who were giggling as the other jocks stood around and laughed.

"So, you changed your name?"

"Yeah. I guess I did."

"I thought your dad had finished you off and we could all go in with our lives without having to hear your irritating voice. Sadly, not." Said Alan.

"Just let me go." I said and tried to get out of their grasp.

They led me to some double doors that I knew all too well. I put my feet on the ground to try and stop myself from going anywhere but two other guys grabbed my legs and picked them up off the floor.

"Put me down!" I shouted.

They swung my body left to right at the side of the pool before they threw me in the deep end. My body sunk to the bottom as I tried fighting to the top. I know how to swim but for some reason my mind went blank and I was struggling. It hurt to lift my shoulder and I didn't have the power in my legs to swim back up. I looked up at the sunlight as my back hit the pool floor.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

119K 3.8K 45
"But there's a hope that's waiting for you in the dark You should know you're beautiful just the way you are" Jay's life looks like it's falling apar...
81.6K 1.7K 50
[season 7 & 8 of Chicago P.D.] The newly married Spencer Grey's life was seemingly perfect. Until it wasn't. While a life threatening bacteria plag...
16.4K 280 14
When a new detective Mia Stevens joins the Intelligence Unit, the whole team take a disliking to her. She has attitude, she's messy but she gets the...
101K 1.9K 40
Annabelle Ruzek, the younger sister of Adam Ruzek, starts working for the Famous Intelligence Unit of District 21 of Chicago, Her dream finally comin...