A Broken Pair - (CPD)

By KNeill006

The Intelligence unit goes to a school to talk to students and ask about crimes in the area. They meet two yo... More

Kat
New house
Pet Shop
Hi, again
Sports
I'm okay
Help her
Safe
Her Blood
Help, please
Sirens
What happened?
Vendetta
Kelly!
I fell
Are you deaf?
We are not sure
We can't do this
Money
New Family
Bullies
Arguments
Hurtful Words
Young Love
Advice
For godsake
Fighting
Late Night Walks
Paper balls
Shit is about to go down
A crazy ER
Therapy
Nightmares
Taken
You're Safe
Different Paths
Family BBQ

Party

960 18 2
By KNeill006

"So, what's happening tonight?" I asked Noah as Andy joined us in the kitchen.

"For starters, you need to shut up." Said Andy.

"Okay. I just asked a question so I'm not wondering around the party and sticking out like a sore thumb."

I felt a hand hit my face and I stumbled back, gripping the table.

"Don't talk to him that way!" Shouted Noah.

"Sorry." I said.

"I mean, stop talking to the cops. Stop telling them that it wasn't a break in. You don't know what happened. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand."

"Good. Now, three tablets cost $25. You only sell them in packs of three. This is the entire bag but inside the bag is smaller bags that contain the tablets. Do you understand?"

"Yep."

"Stop with the attitude." Said Noah.

"What attitude?"

"That one."

"Well maybe I don't want to sell drugs. Have you ever thought about that?"

"I'm well aware you don't but after last time, you owe me."

"Owe you? Wow. You owe Bella and I the money to go to NYU when we turn 18."

"No. You are to stay here and to help with business."

"I'll pass, thanks."

"Listen, we never wanted girls. We wanted boys who would be manly enough to carry on the business and bring in money."

"If you wanted boys to be manly enough then you didn't want boys. You wanted men."

"You are just like your mother."

"How? I'm alive aren't I?"

"Now, you are mouthy."

"Is that why you killed her?"

"Shut up!" Shouted Andy.

"Oh. I see. You regret it now. You regret planning their car accident."

"That was a real car accident. We mourned their deaths."

"Now, shut up and go get ready."

"For what?"

"The party."

"It doesn't start till six."

"We know. You can sell at the club."

"Hell no. I'll sell drinks but drugs are a hard no."

"Go. Get. Dressed."

"Fine."

They handed me the drugs which were a big mistake. I could do whatever I want now. I got dressed into jean shorts and a crop top before climbing out of my window with the drugs in my hand. My skateboard was in the front garden so I had my escape plan except it all went wrong. My foot slipped and I fell off the roof and into the bush.

"What are you doing?" Whispered a familiar voice.

"Josh?"

"Yes, it's me. What the hell are you doing?"

"Just help me up and grab my skateboard."

Josh helped me off the ground and then pulled me along with him and out of my driveway.

"I've just fallen off the roof, can we go a little slower?"

"Yep. Sorry."

"What was that?" He asked after a long silence.

"I have to sell these at Chrissy's party." I said, holding up the bag.

"What? You can't."

"I know, that is why I'm not going to. I'm just going to say that the cops turned up."

"Okay. Well, we can chill at the skatepark for a while until six comes along if you want."

"Yes. Please."

*Adam's Pov*

It was now time for the party. Jay had received a text from Kat about the location and time of the party.

Kevin and Hank were sat in the van while Jay and Antonio were sat in a car, around the corner.

"You ready?" I asked Kim as we walked up the steps to the house.

When we opened the door, we were hit with people screaming and dancing. Music was blasting loudly and people were playing flip cup in the middle of the room.

"Wooo! Let's go!" Shouted someone as the rest of the team cheered.

"I hate high school parties."

"Yeah me too. See you in a bit Adam."

I walked around the party looking for Kat when I found her sat on the sun loungers with a cup in her hand and the bag of drugs in the other.

"Yo! Can I buy?" I asked, walking up to her.

"Sorry?" She asked.

"Can I buy? You know, the drugs."

"Um. They are not for sale."

"Just one."

"Yo. Ain't you a cop." Said Josh as Kat covered his mouth.

"Josh shut it, okay?" Warned Kat.

"Yep. Sorry."

"Uh yeah, you can buy. How many?"

"Just one."

"Well they come in packs of three."

"Okay. I'll take them. How much?"

"$25."

"Damn. You expensive, girl. Here you go." I said, acting the role.

"Enjoy."

"You just sold to a cop." I heard Josh say.

"I'm acting now be quiet."

"Yep. Sorry."

I walked off with Kim and out to the van to get the drugs tested.

We watched as Kat left the party, shouting at some boy.

"Come on. Just stay."

"No. I need to tell Bella something."

"Do it later."

"I can't, Josh."

"What is so important that you need to tell her now?"

She looked around before walking up to him and whispering something in his ear. He held her for few minutes before letting her go. They were holding hands but slowly let each other go.

"I'm sorry." She said.

She jogged off round the corner and got in a cab.

"Where is she going?" Asked Hank.

"I guess the hospital, considering she said she needed to talk to Bella."

"Let's go. Now." Said Jay into the radio.

We drove off to the hospital and practically ran into the ER doors to be met with a very panicked Will.

"Hey, guys. Everything okay?" He asked.

"Where's Kat?"

"Kat? She isn't here. Bella said she was at a party with Josh."

"That's good. We got here before her."

"No. No, it's not." Said Jay.

"He's right. She said it loud enough for us to hear." Said Kevin.

"She wanted us here. Why?"

"Shit." Said Jay, shaking his head.

"What is going on?" Asked Will.

"I don't know. Where's Bella?" Asked Hank.

Will led us to Bella's room and she was sat up awake, looking at her phone in shock.

"What's wrong, Bella?" I asked.

"Kat. She sent me a message."

"What does it say?"

"I love you. I'm sorry to have to do this but it's the only way to keep you safe. They will be put away and we will win, even if I'm not standing directly next to you to admit it, I will always be with you."

Jay ran out of the hospital with Antonio by his side. We all looked around the room before my eyes met with Bella's sad ones.

"I have to go." Said Bella.

"No. You have to stay here."

"Help her, please." Begged Bella.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 2.7K 85
This story based on 2 years after Erin left to go to New York to take a job to keep Bunny out of jail. I kept Alvin Olinksey alive in the story as we...
29.6K 509 15
A young girl finds herself in big trouble and needs help, but maybe the help she receives will land her in even deeper trouble, maybe it will get her...
38K 517 35
Jordan Hermandez used to be a ranger with Jay but left a few years before him due to her mother's illness. They never spoke again or even knew if eac...
81.6K 1.7K 50
[season 7 & 8 of Chicago P.D.] The newly married Spencer Grey's life was seemingly perfect. Until it wasn't. While a life threatening bacteria plag...