Crystal Hearts (Kimetsu No Ya...

Silver-Tigress tarafından

Naomi Suishou Homura is the only survivor of her family's massacre by a demon. After spending two years train... Daha Fazla

Cast
Character Profile
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Demon Slayer The Movie: Mugen Train, Part 1
Demon Slayer The Movie: Mugen Train, Part 2
Demon Slayer The Movie: Mugen Train, Part 3
Demon Slayer The Movie: Mugen Train, Part 4
Demon Slayer The Movie: Mugen Train, Part 5
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
New Book!!

Chapter 32

339 6 3
Silver-Tigress tarafından

Naomi's P. O. V:

A month has passed since the battle with th 12 Kizuki and Muzan Kibutsuji. My husband, as well as Sanemi and Tanjiro, ended up in a coma for a whole month. I'd given birth to a healthy baby girl on February 28, while my husband was still unconscious.

It was a bit stressful, without him there, but I'd had help during the birth from Nezuko, Aoi, Sumi, Kiyo and Naho.

I'd named my daughter Kimiko, and she looks just like me, with her pink hair and pink/purple eyes.

As of right now, one month later after the battle, I'm sitting on a chair with Kimiko in my arms as I watch over my husband. I'm wearing a long sleeved purple kimono with my hair in twin ponytails thrown over my shoulders. I'm also hugging his newly mended haori to my chest for comfort. It was so badly damaged during the fighting, but thanks to Nezuko's sewing skills, she was able to mend it.

I'm eternally grateful to her, and I know Giyu will be, too—when he wakes up.

I murmur as I gaze sadly down at the sleeping Tomioka, "Please wake up, dear. I need you. Please, wake up... please..."

I fall silent as I sob and hold my daughter tighter.

"Hey. What's with the long face, Naomi-chan?" Comes a certain voice, causing me to look up with a gasp. Giyu's eyes are open and staring right at me—and our baby. Kimiko makes a happy sound as tears of joy spill from my eyes. A smile tugs at Giyu's lips. "Naomi-chan, why are you—"

I cut him off as I carefully throw myself forward and latch my free arm around Giyu's neck, hugging him as he sits up. Giyu pauses as I continue to cry out of pure joy.

"I'm just so, so relieved that you're awake! We both are, dear! I missed you so much, and I was so worried when they brought you back unconscious... I came everyday and had trouble eating and sleeping, but Nezuko-chan and Aoi made sure I did..." I trail off as another loud cry wrenches out of me.

Giyu smiles softly as he returns my embrace with his good left arm, the other having been torn off by Tanjiro when he'd been turned into a demon. I wasn't mad at him. I'm just eternally grateful that my husband made it back alive.

"Heeeyyy, what's all the ruckus about?" Grumbles an annoyed voice. "I'm trying to sleep, y' know..." I kiss Giyu's cheek, letting my lips linger for a couple more heartbeats, before I pull back and turn to Sanemi, sitting up in the bed next to the Water Hashira. He was frowning at me until I throw myself on him in fierce hug, too, startling him. "What the—?! Hey!"

"I'm so glad you're awake, too, Sanemi-kun!!" I cry. Eventually, he relaxes and returns my embrace. Hmmm, something's different about him... I won't ask Sanemi about it, though. He must've just changed since the battle.

We break the hug after a long moment and I wipe the tears from my eyes. Sanemi's eyes jerk wide the second he takes in the sight of my daughter. "It's a mini Naomi!" The white haired male gasps, eyes wide. It doesn't deter Kimiko's smile, though.

In fact, she's always smiling. And I want it to stay that way.

Giyu jerks his head around as I let out a soft giggle. "This is my daughter, Kimiko," I introduce, glancing to Giyu.

He stares back, wide eyed. Giyu murmurs, pointing, "She's our daughter?" I nod my head. "When did you...?"

I answer before he could finish his sentence, "A few days ago, on February 28th. Would you like to hold her, my love?" Giyu nods his head slowly. I go over and gently place Kimiko in his left arm. "Careful. Just... brace her head on your arm, like that... that's it." I straighten and Sanemi and I watch with smiles as Giyu gazes down at our daughter. His blue orbs fill with warmth and wander.

Kimiko makes happy noises as she pats her father's cheek playfully. Giyu says as he flicks his eyes up to mine, "She's beautiful. Just like her mother."

I blush and avert my eyes shyly.

I turn to Sanemi as I offer, "Sanemi-kun? How would you like to be Kimiko's uncle?" The white haired man jaw drops at this. Then, slowly, a warm smile stretches across his lips.

"I'd love that," Sanemi murmurs. "By the way, Naomi-chan, was that your kusagai crow flying around the battlefield a month ago?"

I reply, nodding my head, "It was. I couldn't just sit at him, doing nothing. So I had Kilala go and gather intel on the battles."

"I thought I saw her around, and just after we'd bought Tanjiro back," Mutters Giyu. I nod my head once more. "Naomi-chan, when I was fighting Akaza, he'd threatened to find you and our child and turn you two into demons, just to get revenge for his loss the last time you fought... I was so angry but I wasn't about to let him leave the house..."

"It's alright, Yu-kun. Kilala already told me." I say to Giyu as I hold out his haori, "Oh, and Nezuko-chan was able to mend your haori, dear."

Giyu gazes at it with a grateful smile. He says softly, "Remind me to thank her when I see her later."

I hat nod my head and set it on his bedside. Then I lean towards Giyu and give him a long awaited kiss, which he readily returns.

Sanemi grumbles in feigned annoyance, "Get a room, lovebirds!"

🗡🗡🗡

Two months later, I wear my Demon Slayer uniform as I kneel on the ground beside my husband outside of Oyakata-sama's estate, a woman with dark hair named Kiriya before us, along with his two younger siblings.

I'd learned from a Kakushi that both Kagaya and Amane were killed when the explosion happened.

Giyu and Sanemi were released from the infirmary a few days after they woke up. A week after that, and Giyu and I had our first, very heated make out session in a whole month. He'd teased me so much with the vibrator, while bound, mind you, it really wasn't fair.

Not that I'm complaining too much about it...

I wasn't able to walk for a week afterwards, though, which left Giyu to look after Kimiko.

Only Sanemi was with Giyu and I. I have Nezuko watching Kimiko while she's visiting her brother at the infirmary. The sakura trees were in full bloom. Giyu has even cut his hair so it now sits just above his shoulders.

I think it makes him look even more adorable than before, if that's possible.

The dark haired boy begins, "This is the final Hashira meeting, Sanemi, Giyu, Naomi. You are the only serving Hashira. And many ranked and filed Corps members died." Including Obanai Iguro and Tamayo-sama. "However, we've successfully eradicated the demons. This, the Demon Slayer Corps disbands today."

"Understood," The three of us say in unison.

"For many years, fighters such as yourselves have risked their lives..." The white haired girl on the right states.

The white haired girl on the left adds, "... and fought bravely to save the people of the world..."

The three Ubuyashiki siblings bow to the floor as the ravenette says, gratitude in his voice, "All of us in the Ubuyashiki family extend our heartfelt gratitude."

I say hurriedly, "Please, don't bow!"

Sanemi adds, sounding just as flustered, "we don't need any thanks." Sanemi jumps to his feet. "The Ubuyashiki family is what held the Demon Slayer Corps together!

Giyu says as I nod in agreement, "Kiriya, you were awesome at your job. Your father, and all your ancestors... must be very proud."

Kiriya stares at the Tomioka with a surprised expression before he bursts into tears. "Thank you very much." He and his sisters cry tears of joy and gratitude.

Sanemi, Giyu and I exchange smiles, happy that our mission is complete.

🗡🗡🗡

Today was like any other day since the demon's defeat. After getting dressed and feeding Kimiko, I make breakfast for me and my husband.

I'm wearing a long sleeved white kimono with my pink hair in twin ponytails slung over my shoulders.

I've told Giyu when we got home from that meeting that I want another child with him—when he was ready. And Giyu agreed. We haven't done it just yet, but we will soon.

Kimiko has become a daddy's girl since she first met her father, and Giyu absolutely adores her.

Then we go to visit the Kamado siblings at the Butterfly Estate where they're recovering.

When Giyu and I arrive, we were surprised to find Sakonji Urokodaki there, too.

I was immediately glomped by Nezuko while Tanjiro notices Giyu's shorter hair.

He asks me as his sister hugs the life out of me, "Naomi, when did Giyu cut his hair?"

I reply as I pat Nezuko's head affectionately, "A few days after he was released from the infirmary." I throw the Water Hashira a playful smile. "I do prefer his longer hair, but this style makes him look even more adorable!"

A deep blush spreads across the Tomioka's cheeks at my compliments while Tanjiro snickers. "N-Naomi-chaaann!"

"What?" I give an innocent shrug. "I was just complimenting your adorable new hairstyle, Yu-kun." I giggle.

Tanjiro says politely, "Well, I like it!"

Nezuko chimes cutely, "So do I!"

"Thanks," Says Giyu, smiling.

Nezuko pulls back as she asks, "Naomi, can I hold Kimiko?!" She's become attached to my daughter, but neither Giyu nor I mind.

I nod and gently hand her over to the fuschia eyed girl. Nezuko coos to Kimiko as she cuddles her.

Tanjiro says as he smiles at us, Giyu wrapping his arm around my shoulders, "You're such a happy family now. Congratulations, Giyu."

Giyu says, "Thank you, Tanjiro."

Sakonji tells us, a hint of a smile on his voice, "I always knew you two would end up together one day. You were just so close as children. I was hardly able to separate you two." He's also been wrapped around our daughter's little finger.

Giyu and I gaze at each other as blushes cover our cheeks. Then we whip our heads away out of shyness. Nezuko and Tanjiro laugh softly.

Tanjiro says to me, "Naomi, can you tell us about what you two were like when you were children?!"

Giyu blushes as I respond, glancing to him, "That's a story for another time, Tanjiro-kun."

"Well, can you sing something, please?" He asks kindly.

I smile as I agree, "Of course."

"The day I first met you
You told me you never fall in love
But now that I get you
I know fear is what it really was
Now here we are so close yet so far
How did I pass the test?
When will you realize
Baby I'm not like the rest
Don't wanna break your heart
Wanna give your heart a break
I know your scared it's wrong
Like you might make a mistake
There's just one life to live
And there's no time to wait to waste
So let me give your heart a break
Give your heart a break
Let me give your heart a break
Your heart a break
Oh yeah yeah
A Sunday you went home alone
There were tears in your eyes
I called your cell phone, my love
But you did not reply
The world is ours if you want it
We can take it, if you just take my hand
There's no turning back now
Baby try to understand
Don't wanna break your heart
Wanna give your heart a break
I know you're scared it's wrong
Like you might make a mistake
There's just one life to live
And there's no time to wait to waste
So let me give your heart a break
Give your heart a break
Let me give your heart a break
Your heart a break
There's just so much you can take
Give your heart a break
Let me give your heart a break
Your heart a break
Oh yeah yeah
When your lips are on my lips
And our hearts beat as one
But you slip out of my fingertips
Every time you run
Don't wanna break your heart
Wanna give your heart a break
I know your scared it's wrong
Like you might make a mistake
There's just one life to live
And there's no time to wait to waste
So let me give your heart a break
'Cause you been hurt before
I can see it in your eyes
You try to smile it away
Some things you can't disguise
Don't wanna break your heart
Baby I can erase the ache, the ache
So let me give your heart a break
Give your heart a break
Let me give your heart a break
Your heart a break
There's just so much you can take
Give your heart a break
Let me give your heart a break
Your heart a break
The day I first met you
You told me you never fall in love"

I lean my head on Giyu's shoulder as he and everyone else smile at me. I think I can feel a smile from the masked man, anyway.

Kimiko makes a joyous sound and waves her tiny hands towards me.

Blinking, Nezuko asks, "Did you like that, Kimiko?"

Giyu tells them, "Kimiko adores her mother's singing. Naomi-chan sings her a lullaby almost every night called Endless Sky."

Tanjiro says, "Something tells me she's going to take after her mother's singing."

I giggle, "I sure hope so!"

Nezuko gushes, her fuschia orbs sparkling, "Your singing voice is sooo pretty! Can you sing another song, Naomi?! Please?!"

I say, "Alright. I could sing another."

"When your soul finds the soul it was waiting for
When someone walks into your heart through an open door
When your hand finds the hand it was meant to hold
Don't let go
Someone comes into your world
Suddenly your world has changed forever
No there's no one else's eyes
That could see into me
No one else's arms can lift
Lift me up so high
Your love lifts me out of time
And you know my heart by heart, whoa, whoa
When you're one with the one you were meant to find
Everything falls in place, all the stars align
When you're touched by the cloud that has touched your soul
Don't let go
Someone comes into your life
It's like they've been in your life forever
No, there's no one else's eyes
That could see into me
No one else's arms can lift
Lift me up so high
Your love lifts me out of time
And you know my heart by heart
So now we've found our way to find each other
So now I found my way, to you
No there's no one else's eyes
That could see into me
No there's no one else's eyes
That could see into me
No one else's arms can lift
Lift me up so high
Your love lifts me out of time
And you know my heart by heart, whoa, whoa
And you know my heart by heart"

Tanjiro says when the final note fades, "Your voice really is beautiful. You should think about becoming a professional singer!"

I say as I take back my daughter and Nezuko attacks Sakonji with a hug, "I'm already planning to. Music is my life, after all."

I throw the Kamado siblings, Sakonji and my husband a warm, closed eyes smile as Kimiko plays with my long, pink hair.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.1K 64 14
In this alternate universe, two rivaling clans agree to make peace to fight of a political leader trying to take over their land. However, during the...
2.1K 51 17
- A Giyushino Ship Story . A poor woman who lives in a cottage with her 3 sisters and father, short tempered and insecure, obsessed with making medic...
1M 27.2K 62
Escaping an arranged marriage, (Y/n) came across the famous water hashira Urokodaki. Taking her under his wing, Urokodaki decided to train her into a...
44.4K 1.2K 43
(Slow updates) Giyu Tomioka is one of the few who works at the criminal agency (They're like FBI agents). Along with eight other people that will soo...