My Love For You |Naruto Vario...

By DatChild13

Kaiya Ryu isn't a normal girl. She is the secret Jinchuriki of the No tails. She has strong jutsu and chakra... More

Secrets -2
Training -3
Anbu -4
Attack -5
Him -6
The Sand -7
A Day with Him -8
New mission -9
Why is it always Gaara-10
Why is it always Gaara pt2 -11
Close to death -12
Another one gone -13
Preparing for Pain -14
Attack on the Leaf -15
Pain vs Naruto -16
Rebuilding -17
Shikamaru -18
A nightmare -19
5 kage summit -20
Danzo/Sasuke -21
Captured -22
Itachi -23
The hokage -24
The Beginning of the war -25
Teamwork -26
Infinite Tsukuyomi -27
Kaguya -28
Almost Over -29
I'm sorry -30
Goodbye...for now -31
Exploding Humans Pt 1 -32
Exploding Humans Pt 2 -33
Exploding Humans Pt 3 -34
Exploding Humans Pt 4 -35
A new mission -36
Found Him -37
Gone -38
A new plan -39
Safe -40

The Beginning -1

852 13 0
By DatChild13

I guess you could say I brought this on my self. Here I was lying in my own pool of blood in the middle of war. This wasn't how I wanted to die. Had I really come this far only to die like this. I know Shinobi die in war all the time. I had watched many comrades already die. But I thought I was strong. I thought I was strong enough to survive. I guess I had never envisioned myself dying like this. But my story starts many years before this. I guess it truly starts when I was just four years old.

—————————

"But I don't want to!" I protest crossing tiny toddler arms across my chest. I give an annoyed pouty face up at my mom. She giggles and pats my head. 

"Then I guess your brother will train alone." She gives a small smile. I roll my eyes and mumble a 'fine'. I grab the basket of clothes from her hand and carry it up to my room. I looked in mirror across from my bed. My hair had finally start to grow out. Mom had always kept it really short before. But she had decided to allow me to grow it out. It currently sat right above my shoulders.   Me and my mom look quiet alike. We had the same face shape and orange colored hair. But I had my dads green eyes. I also noticed my bangs looked quiet good. A few days ago I randomly decided to cut my hair for bangs. Mom wasn't pleased, but my brother loved them. Which was the only really I had kept them. 

My brother had dads reddish brown hair and green eyes. Almost everyone in the clan had green eyes and some form of red hair. It was like our signature look. The Ryu clan lives in the outskirts of the forest in the leaf village. Most people born into the clan possesses a kekki genkai which is known as kanjogan. Apparently by looking into someone's eye we can make them feel any pain we want them to. Though it takes quite a lot of chakra so most people in the clan just use our secret dragon jutsu. I've only ever seen dad use it. Well activate it. His entire eye including the white part turn bright red with three dark red dots in a circle where the pupil is.  Not even brother will show me what it looks like when using it, which is super annoying. All brother will teach me is the dragon jutsu our clan using. But of course I'm not that good at it. 

Suddenly I heard the door close from downstairs. Brother must be back from the academy! I thought. I rush down stair and jump from the steps onto him. Sending him falling to the ground. 

"Aikio! Will show me more jutsu today?!" I ask excited while sitting on top of him. Aikio was six years older then me and will soon graduate the academy and become a genin. Father had started training him awhile ago but I was to young to train with them. 

"Maybe later," he said, picking me up off him. "I have homework to do." I sigh as he walks into the kitchen and out the back. He always liked doing his homework on the porch. 

"Mom, when can I start learning jutsu with brother?" She looks down at me and gives a soft smile. 

"When you awaken your Kanjogan." She says. 

"When will that be?" I ask impatient. She thinks for a moment before answering.

"Well, if it doesn't wake on its own before you graduate the academy then you got through special training with the clan elders to force it to awaken." 

"How do you force it to awaken?" I ask, her face turns dark and she looks suddenly very serious.

"Kaiya, let's just hope you awaken it naturally like your brother did." She says forcing a smile. 

"Is the training that hard?" I ask confused. She stops what she doing and looks at me. 

"Kaiya, when I graduated the academy I hadn't awakened my Kanjogan," she forces another smile on her face. "Trust me when I say it's no ordinary training." She then resumes doing her tasks. I still couldn't figure out what she meant so I headed outside. I found Aikio laying in the grass doing his work. 

"Aikio, what special training do you do if you don't awaken your Kanjogan before graduation?" I ask sitting next to him. He looks up at me. 

"Well to awaken your Kanjogan you have to go through a extreme pain. I awaken mine when you pushed me off the roof during hide and seek." He shrugged, "It nearly killed me, so maybe you have to go through training like that or something. Mom never told me specifics but I know it really messed her up for a few years." 

I nod my head and head out towards the pond near the house. I had been trying to awaken my Kanjogan but nothing seemed to work. Clearly just breaking limbs and cuts don't do it. But I still had a long time till I needed it awaken. I laid down by the river bed and stared up at the clouds. Our clan was pretty deep into the forest and most of the leaf don't even know where we're located. Which led to a lot of peace and quiet. I closed my eyes and drifted into sleep. 

I must of slept a while because it had started getting dark out. I decided to head back home, mom would have dinner ready soon. I made my way back to the house and opened the door. It quiet and an unusual smell was coming from the kitchen. 

"Mom! Dad?" There was no answer. Strange, this has never happened before. "Aikio?" It was quite unusual for him to not answer. I made my way through the house into the kitchen. My bare foot stepped in something went. And it smelled horrible. I lifted my foot up, it was completely covered in dark red blood. I quickly look around and see two body's sprawled on the floor in a pool of blood. One was clutching it's stomach the other with his arm draped on the other. 

"Aikio!" I screamed. There was still no answer. Tears had formed in my eyes and threaten to fall. I didn't understand what was happening. I suddenly heard many screams and crashing sounds from outside. I ran to the front door and opened it. I saw house's demolished and clan members screaming and running away. I saw many people laying on the ground dead. The tears finally escaped my eyes and saw what was happening

 I needed to find Aikio. Suddenly I felt strong arms grab my waist and lift me up over there shoulders. At first I thought it was Aikio until I was lifted way above Aikio's height. I turned my head to see a red headed man older then me with two other men running with him. I screamed and started kicking him as hard as I could trying to free myself. Suddenly I heard a giant roar. I looked up to see a giant beast. It had large wings and was unmistakably a dragon. It had three heads and was crushing the clans houses and people. But I noticed something weird about it. It had no tail. I screamed even louder and continued trying to free myself. 

"Will you shut her up Tomba!" The man holding yelled.

"Why can't we grab another one, this one is annoying." The other said. 

"No, we tried the rest and you see what's happening. She's the last hope!" The man holding me yelled at the others. I began to cry even harder. 

"She barely looks five! You sure she can handle this?" The man named Tomba said. He was ignored and the entered a dark building at the end of the clans village. The sat me on the ground. I tried to get up and run but the forced me down. The clasped my wrist to chains on either side of the wall and held me down. I was crying so hard I could barely see and my throat had gone hoarse from screaming. They began making hand signs I couldn't recognize. I realized I was in the center of some painted circle. Suddenly I felt a pain inside of me. 

I screamed and cried in pain. Which I didn't even know I still had enough voice left for that.  My mind become fuzzy. The men were saying things that I couldn't understand. I my vision was becoming hazy and I felt my self slipping from consciousness. 

I opened my eyes and found myself in a dark room. I looked around, there was water on that came to my ankles on the ground but pitch black everywhere else. I couldn't tell how big the room was with no lighting. I looked above me and saw a single yellow hanging light that barely gave light off. I began to hear noises in front of me saw I began slowly walking forward. I had know idea where I was or what had happened. 

"I told you we should've left earlier! I knew this would happen!" A loud female voice said, I began walking a bit faster toward the voice trying to find out what was happening.

"Shut up! It wasn't my fault we got sealed! They've never found a match that fast!"  Another voice said. It was deep males voice. 

"And who's fault is that? Your always so picking about who holds us! It took at least 20 try's till you found your perfect match!"  The female yelled. 

"Will you shut up already! Your going to scare it away!"  The male voice said. I heard a deep annoyed sigh. I walked further following the small lighted path. The lights stopped in front of a large metal bar. I look over and saw more bars across the entire place. They even went past where the light is. Where the bars met was a giant paper, with words I couldn't make out on it. Suddenly a giant yellow eye appeared in front of me. 

"Aww, this one's cute!" The female said. 

"Please she looks like she was born yesterday." The male huffed. Suddenly I saw four yellow eyes in front of me. Well technically the bars restrained them from coming close to me, but they were extremely scaring. I took a step back. 

"Look what you did Kaida all your rambling scared her!" The male voice continued. 

"Shut up Orochi you're the scariest out of us!"  The female remarked. " You better be glad Shenron doesn't speak or he'd killed you!" 

"We share a body idiot! He'd kill us all."  Suddenly a third pair of eyes appeared. He stared at me for a while before disappearing. 

"I guess we should explain to her before she freaks out."  The girl names Kaida said. "I'm Kaida, the annoying one is Orochi and then the quiet one is Shenron."  She explains, "He never speaks though." 

"I'm Kaiya Ryu." I say quietly. There was silence. "What are you?" 

"We're a tailed beast. Well sorta,"  Orochi pauses, "Together we three make the Reibi."  

"Which means we have no tails, but we're still as strong as the rest of the tailed beast. Though I've never meant them. I don't even think they know we exist."  Kaida says. 

"But the Reibi is just a myth told in the clan." I say, 

"Well we're sorta a secret I guess, no one knows we exist except you'll clan," Kaida pauses, "Which we sorta just annihilated.." 

"Long story short they sealed us inside you." Orochi explains. 

"Then who held you before?" I ask even more confused. 

"No one,"  Kaida says, "It's  quite a while since we've been sealed away. The clan elders just kept us in a jar in the closet. Which Orochi broke and had us escape." She gives an annoyed look to him. The lights around us started flickering and going out. 

"Seems they're waking you up." Kaida said, "They should explain more."  The place around me started fading. 

"If you ever are in trouble call upon us!" Orochi shouted as I faded away. 

I woke with a start nearly hitting my head into a man's. I blinked my eyes open. I was back where I was a second ago. My restraints were gone and I felt this burning sensation on my stomach. 

"Seems like the Reibi was satisfied with this one." The man said. 

"Only took 18 kids." The other scoffed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 300 42
BOOK THREE | With the births of their twins, Naruto Uzumaki and Nia Umino quickly adapt to being new parents. Their new lifestyle is filled with much...
33.2K 818 68
Previously known as "Secrets In The Leaf-Naruto Fanfic" Have been lied to her whole life Kaiya tries to find out the true about herself and little by...
74.3K 1.3K 52
You're the daughter of kakashi hatake. Everything was good and fine in your life, nothing new until your dad decides he wants you to meet his team...
263K 10.6K 56
Yuki is a half demon girl from a clan that is know for being related to the 10 tail beast, but her clan was assassinated when she was just a few mont...