Pretend (Harry Styles) - Book...

By Posh777

-Sequel to Almost Lover and All of Me- Harry & Ava Engaged Expecting In Love Three things holding them togeth... More

Pretend
Chapter 1: "What happened to us?"
Chapter 2: Plans
Chapter 3: "Everything's good."
Chapter 4: Two Weeks
Chapter 5: A Last Minute Change of Plans
Chapter 6: Teasing and Toasting
Chapter 7: Foolproof
Chapter 8: Fainting Spells Before Wedding Bells
Chapter 9: "I do."
Chapter 10: Speeches and Surprises
Chapter 11: "Only us."
Chapter 12: Rules
Chapter 13: Star Gazing
Chapter 14: 100%
Chapter 15: "Just nonsense."
Chapter 16: "Just tell her."
Chapter 17: Another Lie
Chapter 18: "What did you do?"
Chapter 19: Apologies and Regrets
Chapter 20: Broken Promises
Chapter 21: Overwhelmed
Chapter 22: "I'm so hurt."
Chapter 23: Boy or Girl?
Chapter 24: A Surprise
Chapter 25: A Proper Boxing Match
Chapter 26: "It's a...."
Chapter 27: "We're good."
Chapter 28: Confused
Chapter 29: So Many Lies
Chapter 30: Day Made
Chapter 31: Slow
Chapter 32: Safe.. Happy.. Okay..
Chapter 33: "Are they real?"
Chapter 34: "I'm sorry."
Chapter 35: "My wife."
Chapter 36: "Things will be different..."
Chapter 37: "You're something else."
Chapter 38: "For..ever."
Chapter 39: "Is it always like this?"
Chapter 40: An Accident
Chapter 41: "I know."
Chapter 42: "You alright?"
Chapter 43: The Best Thing
Chapter 44: Breaking Point
Chapter 45: Seeing Red
Chapter 46: A Life Changing Diagnosis
Chapter 47: "It will be worth it."
Chapter 48: Fresh Air
Author's Note
Chapter 49: "Something?"
Chapter 50: "She needs you right now."
Chapter 51: A Complete Mess
Chapter 52: Focus
Chapter 53: It Worked
Chapter 55: "One picture."
Chapter 56: Seven Words
Chapter 57: Anger
Chapter 58: A Phone Call
Chapter 59: Good?
Chapter 60: "What happened to us?"
Chapter 61: An Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 62: Reasons
Chapter 63: "I always need you."
Chapter 64: A Slap Across the Face
Chapter 65: The Real Plan
Chapter 66: Conflicted
Chapter 67: "Always."
Chapter 68: Perfect
Chapter 69: Just Us
Chapter 70: The Truth
Chapter 71: Moments
Chapter 72: Completely Content & Perfectly Happy
Authors Note

Chapter 54: "Come to me."

12.8K 558 113
By Posh777

27 Weeks Along

-Ava's POV-

His laughter was loud, almost to the point of obnoxious.

But I loved it.

His head was still somehow stuck inside his shirt. He was laying on the floor, trying to pull it off but only managing to get more tangled up in it.

He cursed under his breath as I laughed at him. The sound causing him to still his movements.

It startled me. It usually does when I'm not expecting it.

A goofy ear piercing 'Ha-ha-ha!' coming from underneath his black tee shirt made me clap my hands over my face and shake my head. Only Harry could laugh like that and make it seem adorable and sexy in the same breath.

He was such a three year old sometimes.

But I loved it.

When he finally pulled himself free from his cotton prison, he threw the shirt across the room like it was his worst enemy. Scowling at it as it landed on one of the side tables.

Then suddenly, he was looking at me. Smile bigger then I've ever seen, dimples popping and making me swoon a bit.

He held his hand out to me, his expression suddenly turned gravely serious.. "Come to me."

We both burst out laughing again.

Our heated kissing session had turned into something completely different once he tried to hastily pull his shirt off. I was just as anxious, wanting to run my fingers along the slightly defined ripples of his stomach. We were both panting, until he fell on the floor during his war with his shirt, then I was laughing.

He jumped up with a chuckle, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards him. His cheeks were flushed, his dimples still indenting them as he rested his hands on my hips. "Back to business at hand I reckon."

I bite my lip, trying to keep from laughing once again. I'd missed him so much...

But I'd somehow seemed to forgotten about the one thing I missed more then anything else.

Us.

It was effortless. It was fun. It was so simple.

It was just us.

He ducked down and pecked my lips, bringing me out of my daydream.. about him. It is possible to be with someone and still daydream about them?

It was almost ridiculous, how quickly we could go from heated makeout session to laughing back to heated makeout session. But there was no way I was complaining about it. I wouldn't have it any other way.

I didn't stop him this time as he gripped the hem of my shirt and pulled it up over my head. I still didn't feel sexy, not with my rounded belly. But I was more used to it. I knew at this point it was just something I had to live with . And I wasn't going to let it get in the way, metophorically or physically, from what I wanted.

My hormones were going crazy. And Harry was pulling his belt from his pants.

I almost had to look away to keep myself from practically attacking him.

Almost.

My leggings were tugged down my legs soon after his jeans hit the floor, leaving us both in just our underwear. His skin was tan, his chest was rising and falling rapidly, and those tattoos...

When did it get so hot in this room?

I'm already sweating and I didn't even undress myself, let alone him.

"Fuck.. you're so sexy Av." Harry's voice comes out raspy and deep, making my skin tingle.

I don't know how he could feel that way, not when I was seven months pregnant. But his words were so geniune, his eyes peering into mine so intensly, I couldn't not believe him.

His arms wrapped around my waist as I grasped the back of his neck and pulled him towards me, kissing him with everything I had. A muffled groan sounded from the back of his throat as I slipped my tongue into his mouth and I couldn't take it. I pulled one of my hands from his neck and ran it down his stomach, loving the feel of it tensing underneath my touch. When it slipped down into the front of his boxers his fingers dug into my hips.

"Please baby..." He breathed out against my lips, "Fuck.. I want your mouth wrapped around me."

My whole body shuddered at the thought. In a good way.

The best way.

His eyes were dark when I pulled away from him and dropped to my knees as gracefully as possible. My fingers slid underneath the band of his boxer briefs and tugged them down till they hit the floor.

When my eyes landed on the object of my desire I moaned under my breath unintenionally.

"Jesus love.."

I glanced up at Harry, slightly embarressed of my behavior. This so wasn't like me.

But he didn't seem to mind. He was a panting mess and I hadn't even touched him yet.

His fingers tangled in my hair as he grew impatient, pulling my head towards him.

"Suck."

I could literally feel myself pool in my panties at his order. But I ignored the burning need between my thighs and licked his tip, tasting the small bead of wetness that came off it.

Did he always taste this good?

I closed my eyes to rid myself of the crazy thoughts running through my head. It didn't wash them away, but it helped me focus enough to wrap my lips around his head and suck.

I alternated between twirling my tongue around him slowly and sucking lightly. Teasing him, knowing he wanted more then I was giving.

I was proved correct when he placed his palm on the back of my head, taking control and thrusting in and out of my mouth on his own.

"You're doing so good baby..." He groaned.

I moaned at his words, the vibrations coming from my throat making his whole body stiffen.

"Fuckkkkk Ava." He grasped my hair, trying to pull himself from my mouth.

I wrapped my hands around the back of his firm thighs so he couldnt. I wasn't done yet.

"Stop. Fuck... stop." He pleaded with me as I looked up at him.

I've never seen anything so hot.

His eyes squeezed shut, head tilted back, mouth dropped open, a whining moan falling from his lips. The site alone nearly sent me over the edge.

"Please love.." His voice sounded conflicted. "St-stop."

I finally gave in, knowing if I didn't I wouldn't get to feel him inside me for at least another fifteen minutes. His rebound time was something he boasted about smugly, but I couldn't even wait that long. Not tonight.

I let him slip from my mouth, earning a sigh of relief from him. He pulled me to my feet in seconds and laid me gently back on the bed. His large warm hands pushed my thighs apart so he could rest between them.

When my hand moved down to grasp him, not wanting to wait, he stopped me by grabbing my wrist gently.

"Gonna have... to just kiss for a bit..." He pants out. "Ashamed to admit... But if I go in now... I'll be done for in seconds."

I groaned softly, making a smirk wipe across his flushed face. His head dipped down, his lips brushing against the skin below my ear.

"I'll make it worth the wait." He whispers faintly, making me shiver.

I closed my eyes as his mouth moved over my skin. Kissing here, gently sucking there. His hands kneading my flesh, feeling every curve and dip in my skin. I barely registered him removing my underwear, I was already so worked up. My body so sensitive it felt strangly numb.

When he licked the curve of my breast, pleasure shot through me, making my back arch. So so sensitive.

He smiled as he continued working me closer and closer, moving his hand down between us and rubbing his thumb against where I needed him most.

His fingers were so hot to the touch, seeming to almost sear my skin where ever they lingered. It was all to much and not quite enough at the same time.

Suddenly I was flipped onto my side, my right leg resting inbetween Harry's as he pushed my left forward and bent it around his waist.

He leaned down over me, his lips pressing a kiss to my left shoulder.

"Ready?" He questions, his hair hanging messily down around his face as he looked into my eyes.

He didn't wait for my response, instead pushing himself into me slowly. I moaned loudly from the stretch, my tightness around him feeling absolutly amazing. The angle allowing him to go deeper then ever before. I was so so senstive.

"Fuck... How can you be... fuck you're so wet." Harry glanced down between us, biting his lip as he looks back up at me. "How do I feel baby?"

I squeeze my eyes shut as he pushes even deeper. "Tell me Av.. Tell me how I feel."

"Oh my god."

They were the only words I was able to form as I hit my high. My body felt like it had electricity pulsing through it. Lighting up every one of my senses.

He didn't slow down like he usually does, letting me recover. He pushed harder, faster till I was right there again. This time screaming out his name as my whole body shook and clenched around him.

He buried himself inside me as deeply as he could as he came. I felt so full, there was room for nothing else.

Nothing but him.

His body tensed as he dropped his head onto my shoulder and cursed. My name escaping his lips in the sexiest moan I've ever heard.

"Fuck... I love you so much baby... So much." He presses his body into mine, his swollen lips meeting my own urgently.

"I love you." I say breathlessly, my legs still faintly shaking as I reach my hand up and push his long hair off his face.

He is and always will be the most beautiful man I've ever seen.

"And.." He takes a breath as he pulls himself from me. "Love doing that with you. Hands down.. was the best one yet yeah?"

"You say that every time." I smile at him.

"Must mean it then." He shrugs before burrying his face in the crook of my neck. Pecking the skin before he leans up and hovers over me.

"Hungry yet?" He raises an eyebrow at me, "And calm yourself.. I don't mean for me."

I push playfully at his chest as he chuckles, "I mean... if you are... Couldn't really deny my wife now could I?"

"So thoughtful."

"I'm a thoughtful lad. Now tell me what my baby wants to eat. Daddy's got to provide doesnt he?"

I grin as his palm rests on my stomach, feeling more content and happy then I have in ages.

________________________
This chapter is dedicated to maliniaa
Hope your day gets better love. Am thinking of you. Remember we're all here for each other. :)

Please vote, it only takes a second and means so much!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 4.2K 45
Harry Styles, a quite cheeky and charming lad, was living the dream with his fellow band mates. But on one unfortunate day, he had to make the most h...
3.1K 44 20
Niall was just at the beginning of his career and he had met the girl of his dreams, Kendall. Kendall had been Harry's childhood bestfriend and was i...
508K 14.7K 22
A few times- or at least once in your life, you'll find yourself in a situation where a certain someone catches your eye- yet, you never seem to catc...
101K 1.9K 37
If two people love eachother, if they truly love eachother, then they'll figure out a way to be together through any situation. They'll toughen up an...