woodlot | Bts

Autorstwa vclnilla

Definition of woodlot : a restricted area of woodland ︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. " Minjis original plan was to deliver ite... Więcej

intro。・:*˚:✧。
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51: Yoongis Ending
Chapter 51.5: Yoongi's ending
chapter 52: Jungkooks ending
chapter 52.5 :Jungkook's ending
chapter 53: Taehyungs ending
chapter 53.5: Taehyungs ending
chapter 54: Namjoons ending
chapter 55: jimins endings
chapter 56: Hoseoks ending
chapter 57: Seokjins ending

chapter 35

613 45 25
Autorstwa vclnilla

︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. "

"No one offered me shoes..." minji muttered, looking at her dirty feet. When she was outside, she must have collected the dirt and such.

Namjoon sighed as he gently picked up Minjis leg by her ankle and flung her leg off the table.

Minji glared up at namjoon who shook his head slightly.

"Minji!" Taehyung whispered shouted, minji turned to him with raised eyebrows.

"What?"

"What? That's all you have to say? Look what you did!" Taehyung pointed at his mother.

She was fanning herself, maids rushing over to her to help her calm down.

"You said it was fine. She was okay with it. So I told her," minji shrugged and picked up her glass of wine, drinking the whole thing at once.

Namjoons jaw dropped and Taehyung was fuming, face red. Almost as red as his mother's.

"AND YOU'RE TRYING TO MARRY MY SON?!" The queen suddenly screams, making everyone look at her.

"Actually miss, he's trying to marry me," minji stated.

The queen gasped, fanning herself again.

"Thank you mother for dinner, but we must be going!" Taehyung said with a fake smile,  he rushed to get up and grab minji by her arms. Namjoon followed them closely out the doors.

"TAEHYUNG COME BACK HERE!" The queen yelled making taehyung sigh and handing minji over to Namjoon.

"Behave," Taehyung warned, giving minji a stern look and point before walking back into the dining room.

Namjoon and Minji watched him until he walked back and slammed the door.

"Come on, let's take a walk," namjoon says quietly, holding onto minjis wrist.

Minji said nothing as she was dragging along an unfamiliar hallway.

"The stunt you pulled was quite something..." namjoon says, hoping for minji to explain herself.

"I hope it was," minji rolled her eyes.

"And why is that," namjoon smiles, the more namjoon thought about it, the more it was funny to him.

"Cause. Prince Taehyung wanted to marry me. This is what he might be marrying. Not to mention he thought his mother would like me, not now. Especially since she's married to the man whose family closed off the forest,"

Namjoon nodded. "So you don't want to marry him?" Namjoon asks, opening a door for minji to walk in. She was a little skeptical, the last time she was alone with Namjoon...

"Of course not. I don't know him. I don't know you. I don't know any of this. Does everyone think I want to stay here?" Minji ranted, getting into her feelings.

Namjoon tried his hardest not to snap at her for being ungrateful, after all, she is opening up to him.

"Give it time," was all namjoon said, gently pushing Minji into the room.
It looked a lot like the one that taehyung pulled her into when he was picking her dress for the painting.

Speaking of which, she wondered what was going on with them.

"Here, let's clean your feet first..." namjoon said, sitting her down on the nearest chair, placing the shoes in front of her, and walking into another door, minji only assumed it was the washroom.

When namjoon was out of sight, minji peaked around the corner, and when she didn't see him, she slowly got up. However went she was now standing, ready to dart her way out the door, namjoon came back. It made Minji fall back down into the chair, huffing as she does.

Namjoon raised his eyebrow, wondering what the hell she just did. He decided to ignore it.

Namjoon was now kneeling in front of Minji, washcloth in hand.

"May I?" Namjoon asks, motioning to her feet with the washcloth in hand.

Minji gave a stiff nod and Namjoon went straight to work.

When Namjoon thought her feet were clean enough, he put the washcloth down, slipping the shoes on her feet.

"No one offered me shoes..." namjoon chuckled, remembering minjis words at the dinner table. Namjoon stood up, helping minji stand up also.

"Do they fit?" Namjoon asks, looking down at her feet.

Minji nodded. "Thank you," even if they were a little big, not by much, she was glad she wasn't walking barefoot anymore.

"Perfect..." namjoon sighed, staring straight at Minjis face.

"You know, Taehyung will not be happy-"

"I do not care. Not one fuck will be given," minji said, rolling her eyes.

Namjoons eyes widened at her words.

"Such vulgar language... as he upset you?" Namjoon asks.

"Of course he has. You have to! Why else would I be acting like this?" Minji scoffed, crossing her arms and looking at namjoon as if he was dumb.

"What have I done?" Namjoon asked, truly wanting to know.

"You know exactly what you've done. I don't want to talk about it anymore. Last time I tried speaking my mind, I was backed into a corner and assaulted!"

Namjoon shook his head. "Minji, if I truly offended you, I didnt-"

"You did! And you did mean it! You did it for a reason!" Minji cried out, cutting Namjoons words off. Knowing they were just false.

"Minji! I'm trying to explain myself to you! Why can't you try to understand from my point of view?!" Namjoons hands went to his chest.

"I have tried! I have! I still think it's all bullshit!"

"That's enough! I didn't think I would have to fake my feelings toward you. Do you know what bottling up feelings does to a person?" Namjoon asked, looking at her with pleading eyes.

"Yea! I do! How do you think I feel when I try to express my want, my need to go back home? To be back at home! To be back on the one ship I'm comfortably being on! To be able to do witchcraft! To be able to be with yoongi!" Minji felt tears coming out of her eyes.

"Yoongi? You want to go back to yoongi? Who the hell even if that? Huh?" Namjoon asked aggressively.

"Why does it matter? Huh?"

"Because minji! You're here to stay and I rather not hear you talking about other males!"

"So what? You're okay with me 'marrying' Taehyung but not okay with me talking about someone I care so deeply for?" Minji said, wiping her tears away.

"Of course, I'm not okay with you marrying Taehyung! If I had it my way, you'd be with me! Far away from here!" Namjoon grabbed minjis shoulders, shaking her lightly.

"This is unbelievable... I'm tired. I would like to go to bed." Minji said, ignoring namjoons words. He looked at her, with a look at only meant he couldn't believe she wouldn't want to talk to him anymore.

"You haven't eaten a real dinner yet. Eat first-"

"I'm not hungry, the wine I had filled me up. And I don't want to stay with you or Taehyung. Put me with the maids if you have to," minji pushed namjoons hands away from her.

"Minji, it's still early, eat dinner-"

"Even if you gave me something, I wouldn't eat it. Especially if you were the one to give it to me." Minji looked away and towards the door, giving namjoon the signal that she wanted to leave.

Namjoon held back a yell and nodded his head. "Follow me."

Namjoon led her down another unfamiliar hallway to a random door. "I won't put you with the maids, not even close. My room is right next door if you need anything. Don't worry, there are no windows big enough or around your height for you to get through. Good night minji. I will see you in the morning for breakfast." With that, namjoon watched minji hastily open, walk through, and slam the door behind her.

"Why is she in there?" Namjoon jumped at Taehyungs sudden presence.

"She wanted to head to bed early..." namjoon says, turning to the prince.

Taehyung groaned and rubbed his forehead.

"I will talk to-"

"With all due respect, it's best not to. She's... in a mood," namjoon stops Taehyung from even coming close to the door.

"I need to talk to her. This sudden behavior, it's uncalled for," Taehyung says, hoping for namjoon to let him through and to the door.

Namjoon shook his head. "I tried sir. She's not in the right mindset..."

Taehyung sighed and nodded. He stepped away.

"What did she say? When you asked her?" Taehyung crosses his arms and leaned in. He didn't want Minji to hear the conversation.

"I asked her what her behavior was about. All she said was that she was upset and wanted to go back home, then she demanded to retire to a room that wasn't yours or mine." Namjoon stated, glancing at the door a couple of times as if minji was going to magically appear.

"Upset? She's upset? This girl..." taehyung huffed in disbelief.

"What did your mother say?" Namjoon asked, genuinely curious.

"She had... a couple of things to say about minji. She also wants me to talk to father..." taehyung rubbed his face.

"I suppose that's what I  should do now..."

Namjoon slowly nodded. "What will you say to him?"

"That I want to marry this woman I just met and that she's a witch. Either way, I'm going to get what I want." Taehyung smirked and turned to walk away.

"Prince! Are you sure about marrying her?" Namjoon asked, stopping Taehyung in his tracks.

"Are you serious? Why would I not?" Taehyung smirked.

"I just..." namjoon was getting nervous. What was he going to say?

Honestly, Namjoon wasn't scared of Taehyung. Not one bit. However, Taehyung had connections. Those connections were held over his head the very first moment he stepped into the castle. Sure he used taehyungs power for his own benefit most of the time but if it was going to keep minji away from him, he would do everything in his own power to stop it.

"Namjoon, I thought we both agreed she was here to stay. The only way for her to stay permanently is to put a ring on her finger. I'll be sure to keep her away from yoongay and jimmy ." Taehyung said, walking away.

Namjoon stood there for a second, "was he talking about yoongi? Who the hell is jimmy?" He muttered to himself, watching Taehyung walk away before he turned to his room.

Yoongi ran as fast as possible, even if there was a burn with every step he took.

After he was pushed out the window by Minji, he took it as a personal message to deliver all the letters, and open his own. He wasn't able to read most of his own due to minji writing so fast.

Yoongi had thought if he followed his original path, he would be able to find where hoseok was.

It took him a long time to even get a whiff of Hoseoks scent, to the point where the sky was pitch black and the only light being the fireflies in the sky. Even then, it was hard to smell him.

The only reason he knew where hoseok was, was because minjis smell was all over this area. Hoseoks smell was faint but still there, he smelled someone else and he only imagined it was jungkook.

He slammed himself into the door, quickly shifting back to his normal form, utterly exhausted. Yoongi snapped the tight belt off his waist, snatching all the letters that fell and slamming the door open.

Hoseok shot up from the couch, the book that was in his hands was thrown away, making his way over to Yoongi.

Jungkook ran to the front from Minjis study to see a naked yoongi and Hoseok running around to get yoongi dressed.

"Yoongi? Is everything okay?" Jungkook called out, rushing over to help. Yoongi pushed the letter into jungkooks chest.

Yoongi got dressed, still breathing heavily from all the running he did. Not to mention his side still hurt from being thrown out the window.

"Those stupid bastards," yoongi groans, touching his side and flopping down onto the couch.

"Yoongi, what's happening?" Hoseok said, very concerned about what the hell was even going on. Did something happen to minji?

"Give me those," yoongi groaned and pointed to the letters in jungkooks hand. Jungkook handed them back immediately.

Yoongi shuffled through them until he got to jungkooks and hoseoks. He handed them their letters and got up.

"From minji, I'm going to her room. Where is it?"

Jungkook pointed to minjis door.

Yoongi huffed as he made his way over, slamming the door when he got inside.

Hoseok unfolded the letter with such force he almost ripped it.

Jungkook eyed him before walking over to Minjis study, closing to door behind him so he had some privacy reading the letter.

Yoongi rushed over to the bed and immediately started to roll in it, grabbing onto the pillow next to him. The smell of minji always calmed him. The faint smell of jungkook definitely pissed him off but all that mattered was that he was in minjis bed, taking in her scent.

After a while, yoongi let go of the pillow, sat up, and slowly went through the three letters to find his own.

He opened it gingerly, making sure not to rid or damage the letter.

Yoongi felt tears start pooling in his eyes when he read the greeting. He quickly blinked them away.

As he read the letter, he forced himself to blink away any possible tears.
The letter wasn't even that sad. He was just a little emotional.

When minji wrote to stay home, not to worry, and that she would be back soon, yoongi gripped the paper so hard, that it crumbled and almost ripped. How could he not worry? Did she think he was going to just stay home like she didn't disappear?

When yoongi realized that his grip on the letter was damaging it, he let go and started to smooth the paper out.

He sniffled as he turned to the other letters for Jin and Jimin.

He sighed as he picked them up, and got up from the bed. Yoongi left his own letter on the bed, indirectly claiming the spot.

When he left the room, the only one he saw was hoseok on the couch, looking at his own letter like it was the most valuable item in the world. Yoongi didn't blame hoseok though, because, he thought so too.

"Hoseok," yoongi called out, gaining the man's attention. "Is there any water? A pond, lake? Anything around here?"

Hoseok nodded and stood up. "Yea, there's on in the back... just out that door."

Yoongi nodded and left without another word. From the corner of his eye, yoongi saw hoseok sit back down with the letter to his chest.

Yoongi opened the door and walked out. He was glad minji had some sense in adding lanterns around the around because yoongi wouldn't be able to see shit without them.

He got to the small pond and sat down. If he knew anything about Jimin, he would come any second.

As yoongi waited, he looked up and into the sky. He smiled at the thought of minji sitting back here and staring up at the sky looking at the stupid stars. His smile quickly turned to a frown. She could definitely get a better view back at his house.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Jimin called out suddenly, scaring yoongi.

Yoongi glared and scoffed. The one thing he hated most about mermaids, and boy did yoongi hate them, was the fact that no matter how hard he tries, he can't smell them. Everyone had a smell, either it was good or bad, and everyone had one. Everything had one. But not these legless freaks.

"This is for you, and some guy named jin," yoongi grumbled, handing the letters to jimin.

Jimin quickly dried his hands on the grass and snatched the letters out of yoongis hand.

"Let's see," jimin murmured.

He read the letter quickly, smiling at the use of the words minji called him.

When he was done, he looked at Jin's letter.

"So he wasn't lying..." jimin said to himself. Yoongi heard and looked at him with distaste.

"What?"

"Nothing kitty boy. I need a jar." Jimin says, looking up at yoongi.

"Why?"

"Do you want me to get this all wet? What do you think paper does when it hits the water? Do you want to see minji or not? Chop chop. I don't have all night," jimin ordered.

Yoongi let out a dramatic groan and he picked himself up and walked back up to the house.

Jimin watched with a devious smirk.

︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. "

Jimin?!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

314 38 7
"Yandere" is derived from the Japanese words yanderu (ヤンデレ), Is someone who is lovesick, someone who has been driven to insanity by extreme obsession...
263K 12.3K 39
"She's so fucking sweet.." | Yandere AU. | Contains Smut, fluff & angst. | English isn't my first language.
15.8K 754 9
His family name cursed, Jungkook is doomed to live his life in the furthest tower of the castle, alone and abandoned. You are charged with serving hi...
18.9K 738 11
His mind is twisted and his love for you is toxic.