𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓

Bởi ghettopprincess

Just accept my flaws and all the slime that come with my name . Xem Thêm

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifthteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

seven.

16.1K 466 150
Bởi ghettopprincess

IMPERFECT

TAYMARI ZYAIR TAYLOR
𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰, 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙰

"Lemme see yo phone Dre." I held my hand out.

"Why nigga? You might see some shit youn want to." He laughed.

"I'm tryna call Numani." I said.

"What? She blocked you?" He laughed throwing it at me. "I had my fucking hand out for a reason." I said going to his call log.

"I know." He shrugged. I put her number in and waited for her to answer. "What do you want?" She asked as she answered the phone.

"Bitch why you block me?" I stood up walking outside.

"Oh my God. Why would you call me off his phone?" She laughed. "You think this shit funny?" I tilted my head.

"Yes I do."

"Where you at?" I asked as I pulled up my pants.

"None of your fucking business. That's the problem." She said. "You at home?" I asked.

"Whyyyyyy? If you come to my shit i'm not going to open the door." She said. I hung up and went back in.

I threw his phone at him before I picked up my gun. "Where you going?" Dre asked me.

"Her shit." I said. I grabbed my keys and walked out the house. I got in my car and pulled off making my way to her crib.

When I got there I got out my car and went to knock on her door. "On God if youn open this bitch up i'm gone shoot the fucking lock out." I told her.

I wiggled the door then beat on her door. "Okay nigga! Don't break my shit."

As soon as she opened the door I choked her and put her against the wall. "Unblock me." I told her.

"I can't unblock you if your hands around my neck."

"Bitch you shouldn't have never blocked me in the first place." I tightened my grip. "The next time you block me i'm gone punch the shit outta you."

"Get off of me." She tapped my arm. "You gone unblock me?" I asked.

"Yes Taymari." She rolled her eyes. I let her go then I started walking to her room. "You on live?" I yelled.

I looked down at her phone, "Turn this bullshit off." I ended it. "Why tell me to then you do the shit." She came in.

I looked back at her seeing she was rolling her eyes. "Hope them bitches fall out." I said as she plopped down on her bed with a mug.

"Un- nigga lemme go to the fucking call log first." She cut me off yelling. "What's yo problem?" I tilted my head.

"Why all of a sudden youn wanna- because you're a bitch. Now what?" She threw her phone on her bed.

I took off my shirt and pants before I got in her bed. "Now you all in my shit." She rolled her eyes once again.

"Always gotta fucking attitude. Cut that shit out." I said. "Fuck you."

"We can do that." I smirked.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I woke up and put on my clothes. "Aye." I tapped her. "Get up." I shook her.

"What?" She asked opening her eyes. "Come ride with me." I told her.

"No. I'm tryna sleep." She rolled her eyes. "Bruh get the fuck up before I snatch yo ass up." I smacked my teeth.

"For what? Where am I about to go?"

"Put on some clothes and pack a bag." I said. "Why?"

"Stop asking questions. God damn." I chuckled. "Ima be outside." I grabbed my gun, money, and phone then walked out her crib and got in my car.

About ten minutes later she came outside with her bag. "Fuck took you so long?" I scrunched up my face.

"You wanted me to pack a bag so don't get mad cause I took a long time." She said as she put her bag in the floor.

"You still ain't tell me where we going."

"Just sit back and ride."

I pulled in the parking lot and got out the car. I walked to the other car and got in.

"Wassup my boy." I dapped him up.

After I got done with what we needed I went back fo my car and pulled off. I put it in the backseat and leaned back.

"What y'all talking about?" She asked. "Nothing." I shook my head.

"You wanna ride with me or go to my crib?" I looked over at her. "How long you gone be out there for?" She asked.

"Not long."

"I'll go with you." She said. I nodded and grabbed my phone. I put on some music then dropped it in my lap.

When Izaak house we got out the car. I knocked on it before he came to the door. "Wassup bitches." He dapped me up then Numani.

"Aye this my girl Winter."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Taymari. I'm ready to go. You did not say that you were going to be here for multiple hours." Numani came over to me.

"Aight we finna go." I told her.

"I'm finna dip." I dapped everybody up then we left.

"Go to McDonalds." She said. "You sure you ain't gone throw the shit on me?" I asked.

"Bitch you pissed me off that day." She rolled her eyes.

When I got there I got in the line. "What you want?" I asked her.

"Ten piece nugget meal Large Hi-C, McFlurry and two cookies."

"What can I get for you?"

"Lemme get a uh.. spicy sandwich. Large fry, large Hi-C. Then ten piece nugget meal, same drink and a McFlurry and four cookies."

She told me the total then I pulled up to the next window. I went in my pocket and I pulled out the money handing it to her.

"What sauce you want?"

"Buffalo and sweet and sour."

"Check the bag." I said as I put it in her lap. "Our cookies not in here."

"Aye y'all forgot our cookies." I looked at them while they gave me the drinks. "I want em fresh too please."

When we got all our shit I pulled off and made my way towards my house.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

210K 4.9K 43
𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰...
380K 17.8K 53
Would you be there for me, if the whole world was against me ?
160K 7.5K 26
"𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘥𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺. 𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 �...
41.6K 1.4K 79
beomgyu - slut me out soobin - who are you includes smut and mentions of sex. #1 tomorrow x together - 09022023 #1 beomgyu - 09142023 #1 soogyu - 072...