Just an ordinary love song [K...

By KAMIJIROU_FOR_LIFE

Kyoka Jiro was a singer she was pretty popular throughout Japan and if anyone knows anything about being a ce... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 21

542 25 81
By KAMIJIROU_FOR_LIFE

Kyoka looked at her phone Friday January 15th she sighed thanking god she didn't have to attend work that morning. Asuka going on break came in handy with no one to sub for Asuka. However now that they had to practice rehearsals and audio record things on their own from home it became a little difficult without the help of Asuka.

But nothing was gonna go wrong for Jiro that day she planned on laying back and relaxing for the first time in awhile. Well that was until she saw Kaminari's unreturned hoodie on her couch. Holy shit it's been almost a month I have to give this shit back! she thought picking the still unwashed and now stinky hoodie up. Her dog had been sleeping on it for the past week. When she looked down at the pup she could see his eyes grow big the second she picked the hoodie up. He followed her to the laundry room whimpering once she threw it into the wash. "Sorry suki it needs to be returned to him." She mumbled.

Hesitantly she picked up her phone.

Kaminari

Hey. What's your address ?
I'm gonnna drop your hoodie off.

Huh? I could just go get it
You dont have to come all the way over here.

I don't mind send me the adress.

Alright it's ******* dr

I'll be there sometime around 3-4 

Sounds good to me👌

Alr👍
________________________________

Well that'll be over with soon atleast Kyoka thought before making her way over to her couch deciding to sit down and watch some TV until it was time to switch over the hoodie to the dryer.

An hour passed and then 2 and the hoodie was completely clean and dried Jiro was getting ready at her house. While Denki was at his causing chaos.

"Sero! Stopppppppp!!!!!" Denki yelled with laughs as Sero was currently drunk out of his mind and shirtless dancing on the table top. "Does he always get like this?" A pink haired girl asked the blonde. "Yea he does he's a complete idiot." Denki laughs. "And he still makes you sound like an even bigger one." She snickered shoving the blonde jokingly. "And your dumb for believing him Ashido!" Denki stuck his tongue out at the girl.

"What the hell is going on?" A unhappy Bakugo joined the room. "Sero thought it'd be fun to drink a whole ton of beer and act like an idiot." Denki exclaimed. "We'll get him off the table atleast he could get hurt!" Kirishima scolded helping the influenced Sero off of the table top.

"The funs over guys mom ruined it!" Mina whined before breaking into a giggle. "Just looking out for my children." Kirishima joked watching as Denki let out a loud scoff.

"Why is she here? Who invited her?" Bakugo asked slightly skeptical. "Sero did!" Denki spoke with a smirk his tone playful. "Of course he did." Bakugo sighed. "Oh shut up you guys love meeee!" Mina danced happily.

"I don't." Bakugo rolled his eyes. "Whatever helps you sleep at night I guess." Mina scoffed before ruffling the ashy blondes hair playfully. He pushed her hand back and shrugged.

Mina sat down on the couch besides Sero giving him a smile one that almost smacked him back to a sober state so his face just kinda turned red. "Awe how cute!" Mina giggled grabbing his cheeks and pushing his face to the side. "Look who's all red!" She laughed Denki stared at the two in awe and gently face palmed.

"Does he normally get this red?" She asked cluelessly. Nope he just has a crush on you. Kaminari mused. Before grabbing a cup of water. "So denks how thinks been at work?" Kiri asked.

"It's been rough I hate our manager she's so snobby." He shrugged while looping his fingers together. "Is she pretty though?" Sero asked jokingly. "Well yea but she's such a snob and she's annoying so pass!" Denki almost fooled everyone in the room by his tone but then he broke into a chuckle.

Ashido was on her phone texting her roommate where she was. And also just scrolling through her messages. Before she knew it her phone had been snatched from her hands Sero getting up and running around with her phone in the air. "HEY GIVE THAT BACK!" She yelled chasing after him with a smile.

He stood still waving the phone in the air. "What this?" He teased looking down at the girl holding the phone at a height the girl couldn't possibly reach. "Sero!" She yelled. "C'mon it's right here can't you reach?" He joked with a smirk.

Mina jumped onto him her arms grabbing onto his shoulders she then wrapped her legs firmly around his torso reaching up for her phone. "Your long ass arms man!" She yelled suddenly having a better idea. She grabbed onto his shoulders giving him a quick mischievous smile, before pulling him down on the ground with her. The two landing in a pretzel with her legs still wrapped around his torso only now his hands were flat on the ground holding himself up. "Hey there!" She giggled grabbing her phone that was now on the ground.

"Get a room you two." Bakugo stuck his tongue out in disgust. Sero looked up breaking his gaze from the girl, he the proceeded to get up. "Oh, shut up." He rolled his eyes a faint shade of pink spreading his cheeks.

Mina rolled her eyes at the blondes comment and happily skipped off with her phone, after bonking Sero over the head. She sat back down on the couch smiling brightly. Denki teasingly looked at his black haired friend. Sero shrugging it off like it didn't even happen.

In the kitchen Bakugo was cutting up some cucumbers. Kirishima was in the process of washing some dishes, so the two had their hands full aside from having 3 idiotic kids in their household.

Just then the doorbell rung everyone except Sero and Kaminari confused. "That's her." Denki put on a serious look. "That's who?" Mina asked confused. Sero leaned in towards her ear. "His ex." He whispered but to his misfortune Denki had heard. "Hey you weren't supposed to tell anyone!" He scolded sounding a little too much like Bakugo in that moment. "Don't worry she's trust worthy I doubt she'd tell anyone and if she did it's not like they'd believe her." Sero chuckled.

"Get the damn door!" Bakugo barked.

Mina was confused but gave a soft half smile. "I mean if it makes you feel any better I can pretend to be your girlfriend when you open the door." Mina suggested. Kaminari almost took her up on that offer that was until he looked at Sero's glance of disapproval. "Nah, I'll be fine don't worry." He laughed it off.

Sero and Mina followed him to the door peeking over the corner like the nosy pair they are. Denki sighed opening the door to a nicely dressed Jiro. She was wearing a black dress one that looked all the more appealing on her a silver necklace dangled down her neck and black boots. Before Denki could even say hi Mina loudly screamed. "KYOKA?!" she was in disbelief. Jiro poked her head in past Denki to see a familiar looking pink haired girl. "Mina?"

Denki was shocked, the only thing he could do was look at Sero who had the same look as him. Mina had too many questions in that moment and gently pushed Kaminari to the side. "How do you know him??" Kyoka asked utterly confused. "We met on New Years they took me home how do you know him?! And what's this about him being your ex?!" Mina blurted loudly.

Kaminari wanted to shoot himself in that moment he wanted to dig a hole so deep into the ground and die in it. "What?! He's not my ex?" Jiro lied trying to save her own ass. "Yea and that's just a strangers hoodie your returning?" Mina asked in disbelief. "Uh. Yeah?" You could see through the young rock star.

"What is she doing here?" Bakugo asked turning the corner. "What's going on?" Kirishima added. Kaminari closed the door once Kyoka stepped in. Jiro shot daggers through Denki's body a look he hasn't received from her in a long time. Just as scary. He thought.

Mina crossed her arms. She wouldn't say but she was hurt that her friend had been lying to her. "Jeez, thanks Kaminari." Jiro mutterd underneath her breath rudely. "No don't treat him like that for all I know he's been more truthful then you have!" Mina snapped back angrily.

Jiro was taken aback by this. "Mina, no one was supposed to know but this asshole probably told half the world already." Jiro scoffed. "He's not an asshole! And he hasn't told half the world he just cares enough to tell his fucking friends!" Mina's eyes watered. Jiro fell silent.

"And for the record he didn't tell me I found out." Mina added hot angry tears falling from her eyes. The feeling of discomfort bothered the blonde, not knowing what to say or do. He watched as Sero pulled Mina for a hug she just shoved her head into his chest. Jiro angrily handed Kaminari his hoodie and walked out the house. "Okay can someone explain WHAT THE FUCK happened?" Bakugo asked.

Kaminari left the room and went straight to his bedroom closing the door. After what felt like 30 minutes he had finally come out his room falling onto the couch tiredly. "Hey I'm sorry about what happened."  Mina spoke fiddling with her fingers awkwardly. It was odd seeing her behave like this since she was always so bright and happy. Kaminari stood up giving her a small hug. "It's fine it's not your fault." He mumbled.

"I know I just also know she can be difficult and I just ruined the already unstable relationship you have with her." Mina mumbled. "It's fine it was bound to happen." Kaminari stated.

Kaminari sat back down on the couch and picked up his phone. He had 5 unread messages from Jiro.

Jiro

Hey. What's your address ?
I'm gonnna drop your hoodie off.

Huh? I could just go get it
You dont have to come all the way over here.

I don't mind send me the adress.

Alright it's ******* dr

I'll be there sometime around 3-4 

Sounds good to me👌

Alr👍

4:30 pm

Why'd you tell your friends???
You promised not to tell anyone!
I can't believe you lied
Your an asshole!
I can't believe you and here I thought we were finally starting to get along.
Read at 5:03
________________________________

I don't have time for this right now. Kaminari thought his heart feeling heavy in his chest when he read those messages. He put his phone down. "Wanna go get snacks from 711?" Denki asked with a dumb smile on his face.

"Hell yea!" Both Sero and Mina smiled brightly.

Angrily Jiro slammed the door to her apartment. He's such an idiot?! Why did he do that?! A train of thoughts scoured her mind.

She spent around an hour on her couch contemplating her life. "He's not an asshole! And he has t told half the world he just cares enough to tell his fucking friends!" Mina's words paced back and fourth in her head. What if she's right what if I'm just being a shitty friend??? Kyoka was panicked.

Should I say sorry??? She didn't know if it was right to at the moment she was confused hurt and annoyed all these emotions were eating her up and she was reacting on impulse.  She decided she'd take a breather and relax before making a decision if she's learned anything from her former relationship it's to not react on impulse.

A couple hours past and Jiro picked up her phone deciding she'd text the blonde and apogize for earlier. She then would apologize to Mina.

Kaminari

Why'd you tell your friends???
You promised not to tell anyone!
I can't believe you lied
Your an asshole!
I can't believe you and here I thought we were finally starting to get along.
Read at 5:03

7:40

Hey ik this is gonna sound really shitty but I'd like to apologize for today and apologize for calling you an asshole and stuff it was wrong. I should've tried to understand you instead of yell at you sorry for what happened.
Read at 7:55
________________________________

Jiro looked at the clock seeing it was now 8:15 silent treatment huh? She thought taking a deep sigh. Suddenly hee head jerked up after hearing a crash. "Suki!?" She called out after hearing a few things fall. She walked into her office room, only to find her dog in the floor with notebooks and papers scattered on the floor.

"You clumsy boy." Jiro giggled patting him on the head before picking up the papers and placing them in their designated place she then noticed a smaller black book on the ground. She kneeled down to grab it a smile on her face. My song book. She smiled picking it up slightly before flipping through the pages.

"Kyoka these are amazing!"

"Sing them for me!! Your voice is so nice."

"Your so talented."

Kyoka was taken aback by these words unable to maintain her composure she wrapped her arms the blonde. "Thanks babe, I try." She smiled at him.

She smiled at her memories placing the book down. I miss him I wish things weren't the way they were but, I can't fix this. She really wished things were different but it wasn't possible nothing could possibly fix this well atleast in that moment of thought.

What if I can though? I chose to give up on him but all I can think about is him I see him at work almost daily and I can't stop my heart from speeding up when he speaks to me I can't stop the butterflies in my stomach though he's rude as shit. I get it now. This entire time I've just been half assing things and overthinking things, If you really love someone. You'll be willing to do whatever it takes for that person so, I have to keep going I can't give up. I want him... I need to apologize, in a way he'd understand not just a shitty I'm sorry I need something better something that'd make him, him again something that'd make him not hate me I need to think c'mon Kyoka think! Think! Think! That's what your brains made for huh? Think you idiot! Kyokas head was swirling with thoughts ones that would have eaten her up if they got the chance.

What would he do? What would he like? What would make him happy??? Cmon Kyoka calm down you can do this you've just gotta think. What if I buy him a dog-? Would that work? No- uh thinkkk-

I've got it!!!

I should...

Write him a song..

[this chapter is a handful as well as a new beginning for Kyoka don't think your safe from the angst just yet though with what happened Kaminari becomes more distant then ever >:3 my heart might not be able to take it 😔 but I'll be fine! I hope you enjoyed the chapter thank you for reading I hope you have a wonderful day/night/evening I love you all❤️❤️❤️]

Word count: 2580

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 980 19
Katsuki Bakugo and Kyoka Jiro have lived in the same dorm for a while now being college students and graduated from UA, dorming with Mina Ashido, Han...
125K 2.3K 24
Warning: I DO NOT OWN THE ART USED IN THE COVER NOR DO I OWN THE CHARACTERS USED IN THIS STORY, ALSO IM REALLY BAD WITH GRAMMER Denki kaminari has ha...
80.6K 3.2K 75
It's Denki Kaminari's third year at UA, with graduation coming up real soon he finds out that his time to confess to Kyoka is running out. Every time...
7.4K 144 11
Mina and Hagakure try to get Jiro to admit she likes Kaminari, when she finally does, she doesn't want to confess, but they didn't force her... I don...