THE UNKNOWN STALKER [KTH FF]

De the_seven_signs

I was a beast deceased with the ability to destroy whatever he needs... Trauma changes you to who you don't w... Mai multe

introduction ❣
First impression💎
Is he alright?🌸
why is taehyung treated that way?🥀
The untold truth...💫
Can i trust you? 💟
Just hold onto me tight
The trouble continues 🖤
You can't have me
Your still hiding!
we can make it right🍁
will thing's fall apart♠️
Everything's changed
I'll try my best
U can't be my cure
Thing's HURT🦋
this shouldn't have been this way!
Danger creeps In☠
I wish i could protect you!
emotions 💟
Is this right?
You belong to me!
Everything I can do for her
Hope is all that we have
May you rest in peace🥀
Why I am, the Way I am!?
I'll always remember you
Let's stay strong
Life goes onn...
Time flies by-
The proposal
You hurt me
Ignorance
Loving you is Hard!
Past beholds
Hating on you is a curse
Post Graduated🎉
Is it a 'Yes or a No?'
The grand wedding of the town
Married life troubles
Author's notice
Unexpected Honeymoon trip
Finding my Serendipity
Rising conflicts or connections?
Shadows of Envy
♡Tangled in ecstasy♡
Heated confessions
Fractured desires: the dual struggle
Obscured Intentions
Serenade of smiles or melancholy
Entangled emotions
Unknown deliveries and feelings
NOTE
Unexpected connections.
Vengeance Unleashed
Party bash or new dangers unveiled?
Blurry days and dawning realisations!
Whispers in the shadows
Hoseok's unrequited Echoes
Twilight love confession

The pain is unbearable!

157 14 3
De the_seven_signs

THE UNKNOWN STALKER PART 26....
the_seven_signs

Taehyung's POV-

The morning sun pierced through my windows, jolting me awake from an uncomfortable position on the floor. "Ouch, how did I manage to sleep like this? My neck is killing me," I muttered, rubbing the sore spot. But then it hit me. The events of yesterday flooded back, and I sank back onto my bed, consumed by sorrow.

I picked up my phone from the floor and checked the time. It was barely 7 in the morning when the doorbell rang, sending me into a panic. What if it was the police? What if they found out everything and came to arrest me? What if it was Y/N, seeking answers for what I had done? Setting aside my racing thoughts, I approached the door, cautiously peering through the peephole.

To my surprise, Soojin stood outside, looking utterly devastated. Her face mirrored the aftermath of the Titanic sinking. I opened the door, and she glanced up at me, tears streaming down her face. "Tae-Tae, I... Jun-Jungkook, we... Come with me, please. Hold yourself together in front of Y/N, for her sake," she managed to say between sobs. I stared at her, my mind blank, unsure of what to do. I knew what I had caused and what was coming next.

Grabbing my phone and room card, I stepped out of my room, with Soojin trailing behind me. We entered the elevator, my tension building, bracing myself for something I didn't want to witness—Y/N in a condition brought about by my actions.

As the elevator doors opened on the ground floor, Soojin and I stepped out, and everything felt lifeless. The atmosphere outside was heavy with an unspoken sadness.

At the entrance, the hotel manager conversed with the police. Near the dining area, medical personnel—nurses and doctors—surrounded a long white stretcher, covered by a sheet. I knew what lay beneath it, a life extinguished. My gaze shifted to the person sitting lifelessly on the floor, Jisyoung holding her shoulders, tears streaming down her own face. Felix stood nearby, his expression devoid of any emotion, as if he had forgotten how to breathe.

Soojin tugged on my arm, and reluctantly, I moved towards them, not prepared for what awaited me—Y/N, broken and shattered before my eyes.

As I approached, Jisyoung looked up, her gaze pleading. "Y/N, see, Tae-Taehyung is here now. Please, you can't stay like this. It's hard, I know, but please, stay strong. Get up," she implored, shaking Y/N gently.

"Taehyung, come here. Tell her everything will be alright. Jun-Jungkook is here with us, and he always will be," Jisyoung said, gripping my hands and guiding me to sit beside Y/N on the floor.

But when I looked at her, she wasn't the Y/N I knew. She seemed lost, with red, swollen eyes and unceasing tears streaming down her cheeks. She didn't react, as if she were physically present but emotionally absent.

"Y/N," I said, placing my hand on her trembling shoulders.

"Y/N, look at me," I pleaded, taking hold of her hands that lay on her thighs. They were cold.

"I said, look at me, Y/N. It's me, Taehyung. Please, acknowledge me," I urged her, willing her to see me through the blur of tears.

After my third plea, she slowly turned her head and looked at me, her eyes blinking away the relentless tears.

"Taehyung," she whispered, her voice filled with pain and confusion.

"Yes, sweetheart, it's me. Please, get up. I know this is unimaginably difficult. None of us expected any of this, but we have to remain strong. I'm so sorry, I—" I trailed off, my words choking in my throat. I couldn't bear to meet her gaze, those innocent eyes that held questions—how, why, what, when? Questions that I, the monster within, had brought upon her. And I couldn't do anything to make it better. I was powerless to make anything right.

"Taehyung, how did this happen? That's him, Taehyung. That's my Jungkook lying there. He's not here, standing with me, laughing or making fun. He's gone. How could he take his own life? What was the reason? He was so happy until yesterday. I wish I could bring him back," she sobbed, pouring her heart out and seeking solace in my embrace. With utmost tenderness, I held her tightly, offering whatever little warmth and comfort I could.

"I-I'm sorry, Y/N. I wish I could go back in time and stop him, or even stop myself," I murmured, my voice barely audible. My grip around her tightened, and tears streamed down my face.

After 15 minutes passed, a police officer approached us. "Are you guys his friends?" he asked.

"Yes, we are," Jisyoung replied, holding onto Felix's hand.

"Alright, as you can see, we've completed the investigation, and it's clear that it was a suicide. There's nothing more to say. We'll proceed with the postmortem, and we've contacted his family. They've requested to have his body sent back to Busan, his hometown in Korea. It will arrive there this evening. I suggest you all return as well. I apologize for your loss, and we will do our best to uncover the reasons behind his suicide," he explained, bowing before leaving with his team.

Suddenly, Y/N stood up from her chair and rushed toward Jungkook's lifeless body, my jacket falling off her shoulders in her haste. We all watched in shock, exchanging glances.

"W-Where are you taking him? He has to stay here with me. You can't take him away, like he hasn't even spoken to me," she pleaded, shaking his body.

"Ma'am, please stay away from the body. We have to proceed with the postmortem. You can't touch him like that, ma'am. Please, sir, take her away," the doctor interjected, looking up at me as I approached Y/N.

"Y/N, you need to let go. They have to take him for the postmortem," I said, gripping her shoulders and pulling her away from the stretcher.

"No, Jungkook, get up! We still have so much to do, so many dreams to fulfill, so many memories to create. H-How can y-you just l-leave me like that?" she cried, her voice breaking. And then, one of Jungkook's hands slipped from the bed, causing Y/N to release his body. The doctors took the hint and moved his body out of her sight, out of all of our sights.

I looked at Y/N, and she stared at his hand that was left hanging mistakenly. Suddenly, she pushed me away, breaking free from my grip, and ran toward the doctors who were taking him away.

"Wait, please, just wait a second," she pleaded, panting, her eyes filled with desperation. The doctors paused and looked at her with pity, one of them nodding.

As if Y/N had been waiting for that nod, she gently took hold of Jungkook's hand that had been hanging out of the bed just moments ago. With tears streaming down her face, she pressed it against her cheek, sobbing uncontrollably. She sniffed and kissed his hand, removing the ring he wore and tucking his hand back under the sheets. She then turned away from the body, her gaze fixed on the floor, and bowed to the doctors before walking towards the elevator.

As I enter my room, I collapse by the closed door, still clutching the ring tightly in my fist. Opening my hand, I gaze at it and let out another sob.

"Why did you have to leave me, Jungkook? What was the reason? I never imagined losing such a great friend so soon," I cry, my voice filled with weakness and stuttering. My heart couldn't bear the weight of what I had witnessed as soon as I woke up.

I was the first one they called early in the morning, around 6 a.m. The others arrived afterward. I was the first one to see Jungkook lying lifeless on that bed, the first one to verify if it was really him. I was the first one to sign the paper that confirmed his official death. I was the first one to touch his cold body, freezing away. I was the first to witness it all.

I wonder how cold he must be feeling, how much he must need me to wrap him in a blanket.

Why did it have to be him? Why would he take his own life? He was always so happy, so full of positivity...

"Oh Lord, the pain just doesn't go away. My heart aches more than it should. I can't bear it... Ahh, Mom," I sob into my hands, still clutching his ring, his last memento and memory in my possession.

My tears fall, dampening my nightgown, but it doesn't bother me. I'm lying with my head against the back of the door, eyes closed, when I hear a gentle knock.

"Y/N, Y/N, I know you're in there by the door. Can you please open the door and let me in?" Taehyung's whisper reaches my ears, meant only for me.

I remain silent, not moving a muscle in my body. Then, there's another light knock on the door.

"Y/N, please open the door, please, Y/N," he cries, his voice filled with emotion. I can sense him kneeling down by the doorframe, just like me.

I place my hand on the doorframe, and as if by instinct, I can feel him placing his hand on the door in the same spot where mine is, but on the opposite side. I lean against the door once more, and it feels as if he leans in too, his hands mirroring mine.

I let out a sob, and I hear him say, "Y/N, you can't do this alone. Please, let me in. You'll only drown in those tears!"

I'm frustrated, infuriated by how well he knows me. How can he understand me like this?

In an instant, I stand up and pull the door open with force. Taehyung, who was leaning against it, tumbles into my room. I can't help but chuckle a little as I look at him in that state. He stares at me with wide eyes, but then I stop and turn, walking into my bedroom.

Even he rises, locks the door beside him, and walks behind me into the room. I sit on my bed, and he stands about 10 meters away from me.

"What now? Are you just going to stand there? Weren't you going to make me feel better?" I say, my gaze fixed on my knees.

He looks up at me, shaking his head disapprovingly, and walks towards me. Sitting beside me on the bed, he draws me into his warmth, hugging me as if his life depends on it.

"I know, Y/N. I can't do anything to make you feel better. Anything I say right now won't help ease your restless mind. But one thing I can say is that you don't have to go through this alone. You're not alone in this. We have all lost him, our precious friend. But what we can do is stay strong for him and his family. When we get back, we'll have to face them. We need to be stronger, Y/N, and get through this. I believe in you, and I know you can get through this, not alone though. You have me, just like this, in my embrace for however long you need it to be."

He releases me and looks into my eyes with his teary, red, and puffy ones. I sniff and wipe my nose with the back of my hand. He hands me his handkerchief, which I gratefully accept, using it to dry my tears before giving it back to him.

Suddenly, I stand up, looking at him. I walk to the mini kitchen in my room, and he follows closely behind, standing by the kitchen door. I grab some utensils and glance up at him.

"Would you like some coffee?" I ask. Before he can respond, I raise my hand to his face and continue, "I'm saying this because I know we haven't eaten anything since morning, and it's almost noon now. You might be hungry."

He nods in response, and I take it as his answer, proceeding to make the coffee. He keeps his eyes fixed on me from a distance, the pain evident in his gaze.

After 10 minutes, I break the silence. "I need to pack. Haven't we all booked our flight back to Korea for 4 p.m.?" I take another sip of my coffee.

"Yeah, the flight is booked. Well, I'll help you pack. I don't have much else to do, and we still have time," he says, looking at me. I notice that he's barely touched his coffee. I push the cup closer to his lips, and he snaps out of his thoughts, looking at me. He takes another sip.

"Oh, I was thinking, why not take a shower by then? I mean, I'll wait here. Go freshen up," he suggest, looking up at, i nod in response, standing up from the couch and placing the mug on the center table. I walk away...
Leaving taehyung on the couch.

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading this emotional chapter. I understand that it might be intense, but I assure you that the story will continue to unfold in the upcoming chapters. Stay tuned to delve deeper into the characters' journey and discover what lies ahead.

As an author, I aim to portray the characters' emotions and experiences authentically, exploring the themes of grief, friendship, and resilience. It is my hope that through their struggles, you will find moments of reflection and connection.

Please remember that this is a work of fiction, and while it may evoke strong emotions, the characters and events are not based on real-life individuals or situations. The story will continue to evolve, offering moments of both sorrow and hope.

Thank you for your support and for joining me on this journey. I look forward to sharing the next chapters with you.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.1M 79.6K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
341K 10.2K 92
Book status : COMPLETED ⚠️THESE IS UNDER HEAVY EDITING⚠️ Madness series Book 1 warning ⚠️ 21+ toxic relationship self harm obsession Misunderstanding...
137K 1.8K 11
(Move to Stck. me site and Inkitt.) HER EVIL HUSBAND|KIM THV|18+ ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʀᴏᴍ-ᴄᴏᴍ. 🚩(Mystery/Thriller.) #1. The Mafia Dark Romance Series. A H...
107K 5.4K 29
"A psychopath can suddenly be your angel As fast as he will suddenly be your monster", "A psychopath can suddenly promise you everything,as fast as h...