KnY Boyfriend Scenarios

Per SunBabyxKenshin

Enjoy scenarios and stuff with your fav KnY husbando! Characters are in the first two chapters! I was origina... Mรฉs

๐ŸŒบRequest Page๐ŸŒบ
๐ŸŒธCharacters๐ŸŒธ
How You Meet
When You Become Friends
When You Spend Time Together
Realizing Your Feelings for Each Other
When You/They Confess
When You Have Your First Kiss
๐ŸŒปYour Nicknames๐ŸŒป
A/N:๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Love Languages
Haunted Attractions! (1k Special)
Your Favorite Food
A/N: I'm stumped๐Ÿ˜—
A/N:I'm updating the update and calling it update
A/N: Hopefully the last one for a while
Flirting
๐Ÿ’œGyomei Catch-Up๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œGenya Catch-Up๐Ÿ’œ
Random Stuff You've Said
Unofficially Adopted
HAPPY NEW YEARS
โ˜€๏ธWhat Does Your Family Think of Him?โ˜€๏ธ
โ˜€๏ธWhat Does His Family Think of You?
When You Get Sick
How You Cuddle
Incorrect Quotes
โ˜€๏ธ Who's Your Best Friend?
CONGREGATION!!!
When He Gets Sick
๐ŸŽ‚Birthday Special๐ŸŽ‚
When He Gets Hurt
๐Ÿ’˜Valentine's Day Special!๐Ÿ’˜
๐Ÿ’œHotaru Catch-Up๐Ÿ’œ
Aftermath of the Injury
Are They Ticklish?
Are You Ticklish?
Do They Like Hugs?
How He Treats You vs. Everyone Else
Dere Types
๐ŸŒปWho Do You Hate?๐ŸŒป
When You Get Hurt But Hide It
When He Finds Out You Got Hurt
GUYS... BAD NEWS..!
๐Ÿช„ I GOT TAGGED BOOKIE ๐Ÿช„
Purge ending๐Ÿ™
When You Heal
When You're on Your Period
When He Worries About You
Uh Oh, Guardian Trouble..
When You Guys Get Matching ๐Ÿ˜ถ Stuff
โ˜€๏ธYour Contact Names
โ˜€๏ธYour Favorite Shows+Movies
Kidnappers!
Savior๐Ÿ™„
๐ŸฆƒTurkey Day Special!๐Ÿฆƒ
๐ŸŽ„Christmas Special!๐ŸŽ„
๐ŸพHappy New Years๐Ÿพ
When You're Mad at Him
When He Accidentally Hits You
๐Ÿ’œAkaza Catch-Up๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œMuzan Catch-Up๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œDouma Catch-Up๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œGyutaro Catch-Up๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œKokushibo Catch-Up๐Ÿ’œ
๐ŸŒปWho Has a Crush on You?๐ŸŒป
โ˜€๏ธYour Couple Song
OMG???
๐Ÿ’Mother's Day Special! pt.1๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŒปYour First Thoughts of Them๐ŸŒป
Present for you guys <3

๐Ÿ’œTengen Catch-Up๐Ÿ’œ

4.6K 57 68
Per SunBabyxKenshin

Already?

Yes.

​​​​​_____________________________________

Introduction

Y/n Uzui

Age:22

Personality:Reserved, Kind & Caring

Occupation:Kunoichi

Family: Mainly Tengen, Hinatsuru, Makio & Suma.

Your blood related family is Danuja Fujimori(Father) Aiya Fujimori(Mother) Akiara Fujimori(Sister) Yuuma Fujimori(Brother) Enmei Fujimori(Brother)

When You Meet(You're 14, He's 15)

You slowly walked to the lake, nose buried in a book as the sun beat down on your figure.

You heard a bush rustle, quickly snapping your head in that direction with an intense glare.

"Calm down." A deep voice called, making you jump and spin around instantly. "It's just your mother."

"Hello, father." You stood up straighter, closing the book quietly and looking up at him. "Is there something wrong? Do you need me?"

"Yes. The Uzui clan's head has chosen you to be a wife to their eldest son."

Your mother then appeared next to him, crossing her arms with authority.

"You don't have a choice in the matter, so we came to get you. Act proper. Dress nicely."

"Yes, ma'am." Bowing your head, they both nodded and disappeared once again. You sighed. "I don't want a loveless marriage... The Uzui clan only care about their legacy, and use their wives to produce children.."

The wind across your face, the cool breeze snapping you out of your thoughts.

You ran home quickly, opening the door and walking to your room.

"Be more quiet, Y/n!" Your mother said.

"Yes, mother!" You replied, sliding your closet door open and looking through your clothes. 'Look nice... Look nice...'
'Does it even matter if I look nice? I don't have a choice. Plus, this guy's probably not gonna care anyways...'

You sighed once again.

"Is something troubling you?" A gasp escaped your throat, as your head swiveled towards the door.

"Oh... It's just you, father."

"You shouldn't be startled so easy," he instructed sternly. "A Shinobi is swift and sneaky. How can you be if you gasp whenever you hear a noise?"

"Right... Sorry." You said quietly.

Speaking of, the room went silent for a little bit, until your father spoke again, "Well? What's wrong?"

"Oh... I... Ehm.. nothing." You mumbled, turning around and looking for something your mother would approve of.

"This one."

"Huh?" You watch him pull out an outfit and hand it to you.

After handing you the dress, he repeated himself, "Aiya would choose this one."

"Oh... Okay.. thank you." You said quietly.

Your father went to leave the room, but stopped.

"Don't worry about it, all right? If the boy's anything like his father then I will get you out of this arrangement." He reassured.

You nod, but remember another problem. "What about mother?"

"I'm sure she'd want you out of it too. Either way, you still need to get dressed. Hurry up, he wants us there as soon as possible."

"Yes, sir."

He closed the door quietly, as you changed into the outfit he chose and pulled your boots up comfortably.

"It doesn't really take long to get ready anyways.." you mumbled, opening your door again and walking downstairs.

---

You finally reached the Uzui estate, a worried look on your face as you walked.

"Stop slouching, fix your face and hold your head high." Your mother demanded.

You did as she told you, staring straight ahead as the two males came into view.

"Hello, Uzui-san." You greeted, staring at the, considerably tall, 15 year old.

"Smile.." your mom whispered. You complied, making your lips curl into a small smile.

"So.. what's your name?" He asked.

At that moment, you wanted to sigh in annoyance and leave.

"Y/n Fujimori." You replied.

His father then spoke, "So, let's talk."

When You Become Friends

Your parents and Uzui's father were chatting about the arrangement, and the two of you could only listen. By the end of it, your face twisted into an upset expression.

The same thing ran through your head on repeat.

'Loveless marriage'

And getting married so soon? You don't even know each other!

Sure, he's good looking, but how is that going to fix anything else?

"Thank you for having us." You bowed, not meaning what you said at all.

You then turned and followed your parents, thinking about everything that's been discussed.

"Why..."

"Hm?" Your parents turned to look at you in confusion.

"Why did you set up this marriage for me? You just expect me to jump into this all happy-go-lucky when I haven't even had a proper introduction to him!"

Aiya looked shocked, but the look was quickly replaced with anger.

"Don't raise your voice at me girl!"

"Is this how you and father met? Do you even love each other? Why would you want that for me?" You shouted at them, wiping your tears away quickly.

Before anything else could be said or done, you ran without a destination in mind. Anywhere would do.

---

And you ended up at the lake. Sitting down by the water, you carefully tread a hand over the water, shivering slightly at the cold temperature.

A gentle wind blue against your back, letting you know that someone was there.
"Tengen Uzui, hm?"

He sat beside you and nodded.

"I already know how you feel about this."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yes." He stated firmly. "But just because that man is my father..." He hissed the word, drawing your gaze towards him. "It doesn't mean we're the same. I don't want to marry you if there's no love."

With a slow nod, you agreed. "Okay. Then let's get to know each other. As friends."

He cracked a smile and shook your outstretched hand.

"As friends."

When You Spend Time Together

Six Month Time Skip

You slid open the shoji, eyes fixed on the pages of a new book.

Your dad probably got it as an apology on his and Aiya's part, but it was good so far.

"Hi, Fujimori." Uzui greeted while joining you on the walk.

"Hi, Uzui-kun." You hummed.

"What are you reading?" He asked while looking over your shoulder.

"It's a new book my parents got me." You answered simply.

"What's it about?" You looked at him and smiled.

"A girl named Scarlett. She wants to be an independent warrior, but people keep asking for her hand in marriage." You explained while narrowing your eyes. "Yet they keep objectifying her... but she finds a girl named Rita and they fall in love. It's called 'Against the Odds'."

"Sounds kind of cliche." You shrugged and nodded.

"I like it anyways."

Uzui kept reading as you did until finally looking up.

"Can I show you something?" You looked at him and nodded.

---

The two of you arrived at a meadow, in the middle of it was a willow tree. Behind it was a running river that was quiet and calming.

"How did you know this was here?" You asked curiously while picking up a few flowers.

"I ran away from home a few times.. always went back sadly." He replied while pushing past the vines and sitting by the trunk.

You smiled and followed him, sitting down in front of the trunk also and opening the book over your laps.

"We can restart the book if you want." Uzui shrugged and flipped the book to the first page. "Ooh, it's best in the middle!"

Realizing Your Feeling for Eachother

Y/n

Your eyes fluttered open as someone nudged your arm.

"I'm all caught up." Uzui informed. You looked at the page and nodded with a yawn.

!

"Sorry..." You muttered, sitting up off of him with a racing heart.

"It's fine." He dismissed.

You realized that he'd been acting weird that day and decided to question it.

"Are you okay?" Uzui raised an eyebrow and nodded.

"Why wouldn't I be?" He asked.

You deadpanned, looking him up and down before answering.

"You're usually eccentric. Today you suddenly aren't?" You asked. "Seems weird to me."

Tengen

"My father chose three other wives for me." He grumbled, eyes glaring at the pages and not wavering.

"Why don't you tell him you don't want that?" You asked gently.

"It's not that easy." He sighed and looked at you with soft eyes. "I didn't want to complain to you."

"I don't care about that. Even if we end up not getting married, we'll still be friends, right?" You smiled at him.

Uzui looked away with a nod and glanced back at the book.

"Rita sounds hot."

"Dude..."

When He Confesses + First Kiss

The next few days, you and Tengen had finished the book, being left on a cliffhanger in which Scarlett confessed her love for Rita.

Lucky enough, you'd been improving more, so Danuja decided to buy the sequel.

"Uzui-kun!" You rushed up to the willow tree and plopped onto the ground beside him, a happy grin on your face as you shoved the book in his lap. "I got the sequel!"

He smiled at your excitement and leaned on a propped up hand.

"Did you read it already?" Shaking your head, you opened it and held it up to your faces.

"I wanted to read it together."

He hummed, looking between you and the book as you read.

"Y/n..." You looked at him questioningly as he leaned a bit closer. "How do you feel about marrying me?"

Your brain refused to cooperate with the question as it began to ask stupid questions that only he had the answer to.

"N-Now? I..." He smirked at your flustered state and leaned against the trunk.

"Despite this being arranged, I enjoy being around you. Now I realize that I have feelings for you. Romantic feelings."

You huffed, calming the doubt in your mind before turning in his direction and cradling his face, quickly but carefully kissing his lips.

How you wished it could've lasted forever, but that's not how AIR WORKS so you pulled away.

It was silent, the only noise being the occasional chirps of birds and the river.

"I wouldn't mind getting married to you..." You answered, shifting to sit down while opening the book again. "I think Rita's about to reciprocate her feelings."

You smiled and leaned on his shoulder, calming down as he wrapped an arm around you.

Nicknames

His: You call him Tengen-sama, Tengen, and love.

Yours: He calls you Y/n and lovely. All four of your spouses call you N/n.

Hinatsuru's: Hina, Care Bear (Suma is awesome).

Makio's: Sweets, Hot Sauce(Again, LOVE YOU SUMA!)

Suma's: Cutie Pie, Idiot(Lmao love you Makio)

___
BTW, for Uzui, ur already married... Idk. But! For the catch-up page, y'all are just dating!

I hope the pic is clear lol

-☀️

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

229K 6.2K 24
[๐™ธ๐š๐šž๐š›๐š˜ ๐™พ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š—๐šŠ๐š’ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›] ๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š— ๐š‚๐š•๐šŠ๐šข๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ท๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šš๐šž๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ... เน๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š— ๐™น๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐šข
3.4M 130K 59
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค [#๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ | ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ ] โ๐—›๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜†๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ. ๐—›๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ...
6K 132 18
Another demon slayer fanfiction. [Kamado Tanjiro ร— Fem! Demon reader] "Sสœแด‡'s ษชษดแด…แด‡แด‡แด… แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€า“แดœสŸ ส™แดœแด› I า“แด‡แด€ส€ แดษดแด„แด‡ สœแด‡ส€ สแดแดœษดษขแด‡ส€ sษชส™สŸษชษดษข ษชs ษขแดษดแด‡, แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡ แดกษชสŸสŸ...
928K 13.8K 47
I don't own the anime/manga 'Demon Slayer' or the images used in this book this is just a fanfic. Feel free to send requests, sorry but "x Reader" ch...