💜Tengen Catch-Up💜

Already?

Yes.

​​​​​_____________________________________

Introduction

Y/n Uzui

Age:22

Personality:Reserved, Kind & Caring

Occupation:Kunoichi

Family: Mainly Tengen, Hinatsuru, Makio & Suma.

Your blood related family is Danuja Fujimori(Father) Aiya Fujimori(Mother) Akiara Fujimori(Sister) Yuuma Fujimori(Brother) Enmei Fujimori(Brother)

When You Meet(You're 14, He's 15)

You slowly walked to the lake, nose buried in a book as the sun beat down on your figure.

You heard a bush rustle, quickly snapping your head in that direction with an intense glare.

"Calm down." A deep voice called, making you jump and spin around instantly. "It's just your mother."

"Hello, father." You stood up straighter, closing the book quietly and looking up at him. "Is there something wrong? Do you need me?"

"Yes. The Uzui clan's head has chosen you to be a wife to their eldest son."

Your mother then appeared next to him, crossing her arms with authority.

"You don't have a choice in the matter, so we came to get you. Act proper. Dress nicely."

"Yes, ma'am." Bowing your head, they both nodded and disappeared once again. You sighed. "I don't want a loveless marriage... The Uzui clan only care about their legacy, and use their wives to produce children.."

The wind across your face, the cool breeze snapping you out of your thoughts.

You ran home quickly, opening the door and walking to your room.

"Be more quiet, Y/n!" Your mother said.

"Yes, mother!" You replied, sliding your closet door open and looking through your clothes. 'Look nice... Look nice...'
'Does it even matter if I look nice? I don't have a choice. Plus, this guy's probably not gonna care anyways...'

You sighed once again.

"Is something troubling you?" A gasp escaped your throat, as your head swiveled towards the door.

"Oh... It's just you, father."

"You shouldn't be startled so easy," he instructed sternly. "A Shinobi is swift and sneaky. How can you be if you gasp whenever you hear a noise?"

"Right... Sorry." You said quietly.

Speaking of, the room went silent for a little bit, until your father spoke again, "Well? What's wrong?"

"Oh... I... Ehm.. nothing." You mumbled, turning around and looking for something your mother would approve of.

"This one."

"Huh?" You watch him pull out an outfit and hand it to you.

After handing you the dress, he repeated himself, "Aiya would choose this one."

"Oh... Okay.. thank you." You said quietly.

Your father went to leave the room, but stopped.

"Don't worry about it, all right? If the boy's anything like his father then I will get you out of this arrangement." He reassured.