💜Hotaru Catch-Up💜

Stfu I simp for him👿
M/n=Mom's name(I'm starting up with this)
S/n=Sister's name
___

Introduction

Y/n L/n

Age: 29 and a half (to be specific)

Personality: Hot-Blooded & Focused

Occupation: You deliver swords but you don't make them.

Family: M/n, S/n.

When You Meet

Haganezuka just came back from a long day of berating Tanjiro and was called to talk to the chief, Tecchikawahara Tecchin.

He slid open the shoji with a very loud thud and instantly noticed a girl hanging out of one of the windows. The Swordsmith that was near her attempted to pull her back in.

"Who's that?" He asked in confusion.

"Oh! You're here, Hotaru!" Tecchikawahara exclaimed. "She's actually the reason we called you here."

Once the man got you back in the window, he sat you down beside the chief.

"Her names is Y/n L/n. She has no idea how to forge swords and everyone else we placed her with finds her just as unbearable as you. That being said, we're placing her in your care until she's able to be on her own."

"Why can't she be alone? How old is she?" Haganezuka asked.

"She's-"

"86."

"-29." Tecchikawahara turned to you for a moment in what you assumed was annoyance.

"And a half." You corrected.

"So why can't she live alone?"

"Well... she's not- I don't know how to say this kindly so I'll just say it. She isn't smart enough."

"What?! I'm plenty smart!"

"Not with living on your own."

After a small moment of silence Haganezuka spoke up.

"Okay I'll do it but it doesn't mean I forgive you." He said and got up to leave.

Tecchikawahara gestured you in his direction and you groaned before following the swordsman.

"You're old I bet! I don't wanna be with a grandpa!"

"I'm not that old! You better respect me anyways if that's what you think!"

"The only person I'll respect is my mom, my sister and chief Tecchin!"

Haganezuka turned abruptly and slapped the back of your head hard.

You yelped, looked up at the man and slapped him back which knocked the hat off his head.

"How old are you anyway?!"

"37!"

"You're old!! Ugh..! OUCH!" You hissed and rubbed your backside. "Ugh... your heavy handed..."