☀️What Does His Family Think of You?

Tanjiro Kamado

His family? DEAD
And that's why opposites attract🥺
Just kidding teehee
...
Uhm
Wennyways-
Nezuko does love you a lot and thinks of you as family..
Even if you haven't married Tanjiro yet.
Uh
Yeah. She thinks very highly of you. Specifically she thinks of you as a sister in law.

Zenitsu Agatsuma

His family aren't welcome into your circle. Not after what he told you about him.
What was their issue anyway? Zenitsu is amazing!
Maybe a lil bit of a crybaby but me too, I cried today🙄
Anyways, they probably wouldn't think much of you if they didn't think much of Zenitsu.

Inosuke Hashibira

His family sucks excluding his mama. Kotoha would definitely like you, especially with how much you take care of and care for Inosuke.

Sabito+Giyuu Tomioka

They family died

Kyojuro Rengoku

His family hasn't met you yet, but Senjuro likes you from the things Kyojuro has told him. He doesn't even bother telling Shinjuro anymore, but you'll meet him eventually.

Obanai Iguro

His family died too and you already don't like his cousin. You do hope she's doing well though😒

Sanemi Shinazugawa

His family dieddddd😻
Excluding Genya who loves you🥺❤️
You love him more though because as I said only losers hate Genya and if you hate Genya you're a loser😠
I still love u tho cuz you reading my story tho
Finger hearts babe but you're a loser❤️😻

Muichiro Tokito

His family died🤡

Yushiro Yamamoto

His family is dead too😬

Yoriichi Tsugikuni

His brother was indifferent when you were introduced to him. You've never met his father, but had a brief interaction with his mother before. She seemed to like you.

Tengen Uzui

His father probably didn't think much of you since you were just one of four wives. He thought enough to pick you though. You pick me.
Just kidding I love you pookie bear😻😻😻
Uhm anyways his moms would probably like you and possibly his siblings. He doesn't want any of you to meet his remaining brother though. He doesn't even want to meet his remaining brother.

Gyomei Himejima

You've never met his parents or his kids since they died and... I don't even know what happened to his parents. So... who knows. Oyakata-sama and his wife like you and so do the Ubuyashiki kids. Some of the Hashira like you/put-up with you.

Genya Shinazugawa

Sanemi puts up with you because his brother is happy. He still doesn't let it show that he cares and instead, he picks on both of you. That does upset Genya a little but you manage to convince him that it's just out of love.
If I'm being honest, I think Sanemi may like you for protecting his only little brother.

___
I Lowkey hate writing on iPhone this shit fuckin shits the shit shit🤦🏾‍♀️

All hail Lord Inosuke😻

Anyways,

-☀️