💜Douma Catch-Up💜

Introduction

Y/n L/n

Age: 19

Personality: Quiet, Obedient, Apathetic.

Occupation: Demon Moon or smth.

Blood Demon Art: N/A.

Family: D/n🙄 M/n😒(dad's name and mom's name)

When You Meet

Your head tilted to the side in confusion as your loving mother pushed an 'imperfect' strand of hair behind your ear. In all honesty, you were quite confused as to why she had to make you look all dolled up.

Your father wasn't against it, either. In fact, she said the whole thing was his idea. Idea? You had no clue what it was.

"Isn't she just gorgeous?" Your mother would sing, dancing over to her husband who observed your appearance.

"Good enough, I hope." She scoffed, rolling her eyes with a smirk.

"I suppose she isn't that pretty, but I've done all I can." You watched them converse for a few more minutes, then they waved you over. "Come along now, child. Hopefully he accepts our offering."

"No matter how lousy it is..."

"Agreed." She hummed, pulling you along by the arm.

You stared up at them, still confused with what was happening. You did know that they've planned this since you were born, they said so themselves.

But, either way, they led you through the halls and towards Douma's room.

They gave each other a glance then slid the door open.

"Lord founder." They acknowledged, bowing their heads in respect.

You glanced between them, then looked up at the cult leader.

"Yes, I was expecting you!" He clasped his hands together with a welcoming smile. You could tell it wasn't real. "What's this you bring me?"

"We're offering our daughter to you as payment for our debts." Your father said, pushing you ahead of them.

You stumbled a bit, catching your balance with a bit of trouble then looking up again. It seemed like Douma was in front of you in a flash, examining your features as a whole.

"What do you expect me to do with it?" He asked, peaking around you to the couple.

"Whatever you please." Their voices were hopeful. you weren't sure what for. you glanced back to look at them. "We'll just be happy if she fulfills your needs, but she does not fulfill ours. We'd be glad to have her off our hands if you'll take her."

You then looked at Douma. He raised an eyebrow now then gave a smile. You didn't like that smile.

"Thank you for the gift! I accept it humbly." Your parents' eyes lit up and they breathed a sigh of relief. you didn't notice though.

"Thank you." They got up. "I'm sure you have more believers to see to, so we'll be on our way."

Douma wrapped his hand around your waist gingerly and you turned to say goodbye.