☀️Your Favorite Shows+Movies

Tanjiro Kamado

His Fav Show: Family Guy. Meg is his favorite character.

His Fav Movie: He likes the Bad Boys movies(same bro)

Your Fav Show: Courage the Cowardly Dog. It was your favorite as a kid and still today.

Your Fav Movie: The Princess and the Frog. It's the least-est illegal Disney movie.

Both of You Guys' Favorite Show: Popeye the Sailor. Nezuko watched it with his siblings(and yours) so it became something you guys do with your free time as well.

Both of You Guys' Favorite Movie: Ted. He's hilarious asf, but don't watch it around your younger siblings.

Zenitsu Agatsuma

His Fav Show: Gilmore Girls. He doesn't like watching it in front of you, but he high-key loves the drama.

His Fav Movie: The Flash. Gotta go fast b i t c h

Your Fav Show: I Love Lucy. You like old shows and movies in general, but this one's just... ✨chef's kiss✨

Your Fav Movie: Selena. You love her music so much and the movie is so freaking sad... bro....

Both of You Guys' Favorite Show: Money Heist. NAIROBI IS FINE ASF! But that's not the only reason you watch the show. It's really good tbh.

Both of You Guys' Favorite Movie: Titanic. Zenitsu always ends up crying, but he loves the movie and so do you. It's not cause you have a crush on Rose... that's crazy.....

Inosuke Hashibira

His Fav Show: Punky Brewster. You watched the show as a kid and since he's never watched it before, you decided to watch it with him. Now you watch and rewatch it together.

His Fav Movie: Nightmare on Elm Street. He loves watching the movies and shaming Freddy. Somehow, he has new insults every time.

Your Fav Show: Jane the Virgin. You just love Jane, swear! But sometimes... sometimes she does stupid things that make you ANGRY!
So that's why it's your favorite, it makes you feel emotions (:

Your Fav Movie: Shrek. Simping for the ogre is a meme and god do you love feeding into it. Sometimes Inosuke questions your mindset when he sees you fawning over the scene that he eats an onion.

Both of You Guys' Favorite Show: The Simpsons. You two like watching the show and gasping at all the predictions they make. It's just a matter of time...

Both of You Guys' Favorite Movie: The Wizard of Oz. He specifically likes to watch the movie for the monkeys and you like Dorothy. The movies also good too... if you ignore the abuse to the actors.
F*cking 1900s...

Sabito+Giyuu Tomioka

Giyuu's Fav Show: Riverdale. He thought the show was gonna be about somethig else but NO. STUPID. I'm jk we love you hunny--
Anyways, at first he was gonna... NOT watch it, but he got invested after the first episode.

Giyuu's Fav Movie: The Little Mermaid. WATER!!! WATERRRRR!!!!!

Sabito's Fav Show: Raising Dion. You and Giyuu fell asleep while watching Netflix one night(don't think like that you nasty) and he was looking for a show that was interesting. And he found it. RAISING--