When You Have Your First Kiss

I used confession prompts on the last chapter, so some of it seems over-romantic, like Muichiro's literally gave me a cavity 🤕
___

Tanjiro Kamado

You held your head down, face hot at the discussion at hand.

Mitsuri, Shinobu, Kanao and Aoi started off teasing you about Tanjiro and then they moved onto... well--

💏

And it was embarrassing...

Bold=Shinobu
Italics=Mitsuri
Underline=Aoi
Bold+Italics=Kanao

"Who was your first kiss?"

"There was this one boy in town when I was younger..."

"Ooo!"

"We didn't know it was so intimate! He didn't even like me after, so..."

"Hm... my first kiss was a demon slayer. I forgot his name, but I didn't like it..."

"There, there." You pat her shoulder and sit up while covering your face. "I've never had a first kiss..."

They nodded their heads in unison.

"We know."

!
"You don't have to say it like that!" You whined.

"Well... my first kiss was my ex. He sucked." Aoi muttered, leaning on her hand while glaring into space.

"I've had a few kisses with... a few girls." Shinobu nodded, thinking about some of them with a smile. "They were nice girls."

"Wait! This is about helping Y/n, not making her feel single! She has a boyfriend now~" Mitsuri teased, nudging your shoulder as you whined.

"Stooop it..."

Kanao blushed and raised her hand.

"I think she should practice..." She mumbled, avoiding eye contact with everyone.

"How so?" Shinobu asked while smirking at her.

"I-I don't know..."

"M-Maybe I should..." You got up and gestured towards the hospital ward. "I'll just do my best..."

---

"She's coming! She's coming!" Zenitsu exclaimed, running and jumping on his bed as Inosuke and Tanjiro did the same.

"What are you gonna do, Manjajiko?!"

"Where did that one come from?!"

"Shh! She's close!!"

"Tanjiro?" You slid open the shoji carefully and waved at them. "Hi..."

"Hey, Y/n-chan!" Zenitsu greeted, sliding off the bed and nodding towards the door. "Did you guys make food? Smells good!"

"Uhm, no.. actually--"

"LET'S EAT!!" Inosuke cheered, picking up the blonde and running down the halls.

"I WAS JOKING!!! INOSUKE!"

The voices got distant as you turned to look at Tanjiro again.

"What's up with them?"

He shrugged, patting the space beside him with a smile.

"What's up? You're nervous." He asked worriedly.

"Oh... I don't know...." You mumbled while fidgeting with your fingers.

"It's okay. You can talk to me." Tanjiro smiled at you and leaned over to meet your eyes.