💜Gyomei Catch-Up💜

Introduction

Y/n

Age: 116

Personality: Sexual YEAHHHH she is sexuallll YEAHHHHHH

Occupation: Demon Slayer

Demon Art: Hidden Senses

Family: Dead bozo🤡

When You Meet

You two met because you were looking for Kagaya.

You were sitting on the ground, glaring at some leaves as Muzan lectured you.

"Do you understand me?"

"Yes." You muttered, rolling your eyes before sighing. Muzan had to 'tell you' to eat humans, but.. no. You fuck. "I love you."

"Good." He then 'disappeared'.

"I hate you..." you growled, sighing before getting up. "Okay. You win, Tamayo." You muttered.

-

A few days(ahem months- huh???) later, you found Ubuyashiki. How anticlimactic.

"Hello?" You stepped on to the engawa and knocked on the shoji. "Is anyone.."

You were cut off when the door slid open.

"Y/n, right?"

'What the hell...'
"Uhm.. yes. How did you know?" You asked in confusion.

"We've been expecting you for a while." She said and nodded. "We already know what we've got to do."

"Uhhh excuse me?"

"You want to destroy Muzan... Correct?"

You stared at her for a while then nodded.

"Absolutely."

"We've assigned a Hashira to watch over you, in case this is some kind of undercover job by said demon." She explained. "Conveniently, he is here now."

"Wait I don't even know your name.." you said with a raised eyebrow.

"That's correct." She nodded in agreement then waved you in the house.

'Not gonna lie, I was expecting her to tell me...'

"We cannot risk telling you any important information." She told you. "However, we are prepared for if you have told the demon king where we live."

"Oh please, I wouldn't do that." You scoffed.

"We can't be sure." She stated simply then turned into a room. "This is Himejima Gyomei."

You turned into the room and looked at the man sitting down.

"After a lot of convincing, he has decided to watch over you for Oyakata-sama's sake." The woman said and then gestured to him. "You can introduce yourself."

KnY Boyfriend ScenariosOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara