When You Heal

Tanjiro Kamado

"..you okay...?"

"..." You stared at Tanjiro in the side of your eye. They then flittered around the room.

"Oh no... she had too much medicine." His eyebrows furrowed in worry as you slowly reached out to touch him to see if he was real.

Tbh, it felt like you were sleeping. Shinobu gave you hella sleeping medicine because you hadn't slept in dayssss and it's ESSENTIAL for you to heal properly. So she started giving you sleep medicine and now your thingy was healed!

No more ender portal wounds.

So anyways you cleared your throat.

"Is it blurry or is that just me?" You whispered groggily. It felt like you yelled, so you flinched and covered your mouth.

Tanjiro couldn't help but laugh. You had a completely straight face though and tried not to fall off the bed.

"Oh. Oh." You leaned over, trying to touch the long ass floor.

And then you fell.

And then tanjiro stopped laughing.

And he picked you up and put you back on the bed.

Yeah... I ate a cookie with sleeping meds in it before and that shit had me tripping balls I was so tired😭 I could barely walk I almost fell asleep standing up

But I also have trouble sleeping so yeah this is me projecting again 🤪

Zenitsu Agatsuma

Zenitsu was staring at you as Shinobu checked on your wounds for the last time.

"You're all good, sweets. Here you go." She turned around and got Fugu's bowl, setting it on the table in front of you to look at him.

Then she turned to Zenitsu and walked away, waving him over as she went.

You watched them leave and quickly rolled up your sleeve and whatever the fuck you wear to cover your ASS since y'all are so 'omg I'm different hehe I hate skirts' 🙄

Anyways, you looked at the scars and honestly thought they were pretty cool.

"Oooh..." you hummed then looked back at Shinobu's goldfish. "Do you like scars? I don't know I think they're cool."

It stared at you, blowing bubbles up to the water.

Omg it's Darwin.

Anyways, you nodded at the fish, patting the top of the glass gently.

"Hm.. I wanna go home now. I'm tired." But you decided to watch Fugu until Shinobu got back. It was the nice thing to do.. probably. But you liked watching him.

Inosuke Hashibira

A few days later, the kamaboko squad left so that meant no one was there to make a big deal out of it anymore.