🎂Birthday Special🎂

I'm probably gonna post this on my birthday so happy birthday to me🙏🏾
I need to hurry up and start writing again I'm sorry pookies🥹
I shall qualify this as a 20k special as well😻
These are little short scenarios so take 'em or take 'em
___

Tanjiro Kamado

You rolled around restlessly, sniffling every few minutes before finally shooting awake.

"Do I smell cake?" Your head shot towards the door and you burst out the room, rushing down the stairs to get a piece before your siblings ate it all. "CAKE! CAN I HAVE SOME?"

You slid into the kitchen and surprised Tanjiro with your siblings and parents.

"Dad? Mom?" You blinked staring at everyone in confusion. "What are you guys do-"

You gasped suddenly.

"IT'S-"

"Yes?"

"IT'S CAKE DAY?!"

They deadpanned and let out a disappointed sigh.

"You always forget..." Mitsuri laughed.

"Forget what?" You asked confused.

"You're 16." Your dad said like it was obvious.

"No? I'm-" you gasped again. "MY BIRTHDAY!"

"Yes!" They all shouted.

"This is normal?" Tanjiro laughed.

"Yes." They all replied.

"But I smelled cake! Can I have some?!" Your mom shrugged.

"Ask Tanjiro."

"Huh? Why?" You asked with a raised eyebrow. "Is that...?"

"No, he wanted to bake you a cake as a surprise." B/n 1 said and rolled his eyes. "Cringey..."

"Whatever! You're just jealous." You said and stuck your tongue out at him. He laughed and you did too. "But.. thank you, Tanjiro."

"There's no need to thank me. It's the least I can do." He replied with a smile.

You went over to hug him and hide your happy tears. How embarrassing. Jk sorry.

"Awww so cute!" Mitsuri gushed, leaning over the counter before her smiled wiped away. "The cakes burning!"

"NO!" You screamed as if you witnessed a murder.

It was a murder

Of a perfect cake