💜Genya Catch-Up💜

Introduction

Y/n L/n

Age: 18

Personality: Quiet & Stoic

Occupation: Demon Slayer

Breathing Style: Thunder Breathing

Family: Well... they're DEAD.

When You Meet

You met when you were sent on a mission to slay a demon. He was 14 at the time.

"Head West! Head west! A demon is lurking in a large town!" You nodded, petting your crow before she took off to lead you in that direction.

'Wonder If it's a demon moon.'

-

It was in fact a demon moon.

Well.. is. You're currently trying to save a random kid from the demon in question.

"Hah! How are you gonna save him if you won't even talk?!" The demon laughed.

'You're not worthy of hearing my voice.' You thought, unsheathing your sword and readying the form.

'Thunder Breathing, First Form: Thunder Clap and Flash.'

The demon was decapitated in seconds, and you were staring down at him.

"What the hell?! I didn't even get a chance to move! You brat! You haven't even said a word!! You too cowardly?!" He spat any nasty thing he could think of, and you were just looking at the child.

"Are you all right?" He just stared at you, eyes wide in what looked like shock.

You picked him up and began looking for the kakushi.

"Uhm- miss," you looked down at him with a raised eyebrow. "Who are you?"

"Demon slayer."

"What's that?"

"..." you were trying not to talk to him so you wouldn't get attached. "Kakushi may explain."

"Hey, one more question..." He muttered and sighed. "This might be a long shot, but have you met a Shinazugawa Sanemi?"

You hummed.

"Yes."

"Where is he?!"

"He is a Hashira." You stated simply. "Cannot name a place."

"Is a Hashira a demon slayer? What does he do? Can I meet him?"

You were starting to get suspicious of him.

"Why?"

"Sanemi is my..." he trailed off in thought. "A Family friend?"

"Maybe if you become a demon slayer and become a Hashira then you can meet everyone else." You told him.

"How do I become a demon slayer?"