When You Get Sick

Tanjiro Kamado

You were walking to the butterfly estate, sniffling every so often and coughing on the way.

Tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenitsu were outside training when you showed up in the yard.

"Excuse me..." you muttered when they stopped and turned to look at you.

"Y/n hold on a second," Tanjiro said, running over quickly before you could carryon anymore. "Are you feeling alright?"

"Huh?" You stared at him in confusion then it finally dawned on you. "Oh... yeah, I'm fine."

He paused for a bit then shook his head.

"You're lying to me..." he muttered and paused once more. "Is it the flu?"

Curse his sense of smell.

"Uh.."

"You should head home." He muttered, knowing if you stayed at Shinobu's estate then you would try to help out instead of taking it easy and getting better.

"But I can't-"

"I'll be right back guys!"

You complained on the way back to Mitsuri's house, trying to get him to let you go back but he also complained that you were sick and needed to heal.

"Well Shinobu can h-ELP—" you sneezed before you could complete the word and wiped your nose. "Sorry..."

"It's okay." He reassured, sitting down for a moment and pulling you onto his lap. "I have to ask,"

You leaned on his shoulder away from the sun. "Yes?"

"Why don't you want to take some time off? It would be good for you." He asked gently.

"I... don't know." You muttered and looked away embarrassed. "I can get home on my own."

You started to get up and he helped you... kinda.

He then got up and smiled.

"Let me take care of you. Please."

You stared at him for a while then sighed.

"Okay."

"Yes?"

"Yes."

He smiled wider and began walking you to the love estate again.

"I'll take good care of you, Darling. Promise~"

Zenitsu Agatsuma

"I'm sorry you feel so awful, gorgeous..." Zenitsu said as you were on forced bedrest by Rengoku and Senjuro, Shinjuro occasionally coming over and dropping off some food and medicine to show he's also concerned for your health.

"I'm feeling way better though." You told him, barely a whisper from your croaky, weak voice.

It's clear you weren't better.